PDA

View Full Version : Friday joke

SpursforSix
04-15-2016, 09:20 AM
A farmer and his wife are laying in bed. The farmer reaches over and grabs one of his wife's breasts.
"If this could give milk, we could get rid of the cow."
Then he puts his hand on her crotch.
"If this could make eggs, we could get rid of the chicken."
His wife smiles and reaches over and grabs the farmer's dick.
"And if this could get hard, we could get rid of your brother."

heard it on the radio this morning.

Avante
04-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Soldier is overseas far away from home. He writes home to his wife.

Honey

I love you but if I don't get home soon, I'm going to have to start buying something.

Wife writes back.

Honey

I love you too, but if you don't send some money home soon, I'm going to have to start selling something.

Redd Foxx

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 12:36 PM
Soldier is overseas far away from home. He writes home to his wife.

Honey, I love you but I am headed to Olongapo.

Wife writes back.

Honey, I want a divorce.

SpursforSix
04-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Old man in California molests 12 year old's.
Pretends he's overseas and that are all 12 year old Asians.

Avante
04-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Old man in California molests 12 year old's.
Pretends he's overseas and that are all 12 year old Asians.

I'll go slow, you can do this.

As a young sailor (19-22) I ran the bars over there (Phillipines, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong/Kowloon) like everyone else did, we all did.

Ok ya with me so far?

I knew nothing about sex slavery or kids in bars ( never saw a kid in a bar)

Any questions? Now why does that confuse you like it does?

So there we all are having a party, smiles all around, a good time is being had by all. Age??? Age????...was a total/100%/complete.....NON FACTOR. Nobody even thought about it, they sure didn't and we were in their world.

Now what about that don't you understand? I find pedos to be about as sick as it can get, so why do you act like you can;t read? ONE MORE TIME....you blow a sick pedos brains out.....ok? Do you get that?

Dude, are you really as far gone as we see here?

thispego
04-15-2016, 11:53 PM
:lmao Hahahahahahah oh man, Avante gets me every time. Fuckin classic schtick. Never gets old :lol

Mitch
04-16-2016, 12:08 AM
I'll go slow, you can do this.

As a young sailor (19-22) I ran the bars over there (Phillipines, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong/Kowloon) like everyone else did, we all did.

Ok ya with me so far?

I knew nothing about sex slavery or kids in bars ( never saw a kid in a bar)

Any questions? Now why does that confuse you like it does?

So there we all are having a party, smiles all around, a good time is being had by all. Age??? Age????...was a total/100%/complete.....NON FACTOR. Nobody even thought about it, they sure didn't and we were in their world.

Now what about that don't you understand? I find pedos to be about as sick as it can get, so why do you act like you can;t read? ONE MORE TIME....you blow a sick pedos brains out.....ok? Do you get that?

Dude, are you really as far gone as we see here?

We both agree pedos should get a bullet through the head, eh Avante? We got one roaming around these boards who likes ladies with the physique of 12 year olds, sickening

Joseph Kony
04-16-2016, 12:58 AM
:lmao Hahahahahahah oh man, Avante gets me every time. Fuckin classic schtick. Never gets old :lol

avante attracting other pedophile faggots :lmao

baseline bum
04-16-2016, 07:11 AM
Two guys walk into a bar in Olangapo. First says look at all these hot bitches. Second says we're at the grade school dumbass.

Avante
04-16-2016, 08:51 AM

What's really funny is how all this started, which tells us just how childish and immature all these ..pedo...guys are.

I typed...

"Some years after my navy days I saw a thing on TV about the sex slavery thing over there. I got pissed off, why weren't we told about that sick situation? "

Only here in Stupidville could anyone not get that. Only a totol moron/idiot could see that as.....you pedo.

Amazing.

Avante
04-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Two guys walk into a bar in Olangapo. First says look at all these hot bitches. Second says we're at the grade school dumbass.

Just how damn dumb are you? Olongapo sits right outside the Subic Bay Naval Base, you walk there. And the main drag is nothing but bar/restaurant/hotel.....ok stupid?

Avante
04-16-2016, 08:57 AM
avante attracting other pedophile faggots :lmao

You ever do anything here but show how damn stupid you are?

SpursforSix
04-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Just how damn dumb are you? Olongapo sits right outside the Subic Bay Naval Base, you walk there. And the main drag is nothing but bar/restaurant/hotel.....ok stupid?

We get it. Your mind has created a very complex and developed delusion to justify what you do around the playground and behind the school gym.

Avante
04-16-2016, 09:34 PM
We get it. Your mind has created a very complex and developed delusion to justify what you do around the playground and behind the school gym.

Well actually it's about not having a clue what was going on over there at 19-22. Who does?

I do know you won't be seeing any young kids sitting on a bar stool drinking.

Just how damn dumb are you?

Avante
04-16-2016, 10:40 PM
This is funny.

Avante...I think anyone who smokes is an idiot, talk about a stupid habit, there it is.
ST...so what do you smoke?

bigzak25
04-18-2016, 12:29 AM
Where do cows go on a Friday night?

2 the moovies.

SpursforSix
04-18-2016, 09:25 AM
Where do cows go on a Friday night?

2 the moovies.

Where do hamburgers go to dance?

the meat ball

Avante
04-18-2016, 10:26 AM
I could go on and on talking about how my football team is the Niners and how I've been a fan since the days of Y.A.Tittle, J.D.Smith and R.C "Alley Oop" Owens. Talk about all my Niners football cards and Joe "The Jet" Perry and Hugh "The King"
McElhenny and John Henry Johnson, all in the HOF and some dummy here would...

ST..so you're a Cowboys fan, right?

Can't you people read?

clambake
04-18-2016, 10:37 AM
"all this unmatched knowledge, and readin, and book lernin and i still can't shake that little girl out of my mind"

Avante
04-18-2016, 10:53 AM
"all this unmatched knowledge, and readin, and book lernin and i still can't shake that little girl out of my mind"

Dummy, I was in the navy in the early 70's simply going with the flow. What are you retarded?

bigzak25
04-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Where do hamburgers go to dance?

the meat ball

Not bad.