PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: "Dwight wants to be a Laker next year" - John Ireland

Thebesteva
04-15-2016, 10:37 PM
I am not big on John Ireland but the guy rarely if ever spreads rumors. On ESPN radio today he said he has a few mutual friends with Dwight Howard's agent and he said now that Kobe is gone Dwight really wants to come back and be the face of LA. He said he loved LA just hated Kobe and he isn't enjoying his experience with the Rockets.

Can it be? So much for the Begging

Also, at this point I'd prefer Juan Howard over Dwight Howard.

djohn2oo8
04-15-2016, 10:38 PM
You are begging right now :lol

Do it Mitch!

djohn2oo8
04-15-2016, 10:44 PM
Btw, I posted a while back Dwight felt undervalued in Houston now. He wants max and the Rockets won't pay him. He has reached out to the Lakers and Orlando.

LkrFan
04-15-2016, 10:51 PM
You are begging right now :lol

Do it Mitch!

GTFO. Dwert stays in the 713. :lmao

djohn2oo8
GTFO. Dwert stays in the 713. :lmao
This is not an opinion. Dwight seriously wants out. Why do you think they tried to trade him?

Thebesteva
Btw, I posted a while back Dwight felt undervalued in Houston now. He wants max and the Rockets won't pay him. He has reached out to the Lakers and Orlando.

Yeah, it's about money and honestly I was the biggest Dwight to Laker supporter ever. I was completely wrong...dude is trash at this point. I had him as the 3rd best player in the league in 2009...he's not even top 20 at this point.

Rockets are better off without him tbh

Spurtacular
04-15-2016, 11:20 PM
Yea, go back to LAL, Dwight, and lead them to a 30 win season!

StrengthAndHonor
04-15-2016, 11:40 PM
Yeah, it's about money and honestly I was the biggest Dwight to Laker supporter ever. I was completely wrong...dude is trash at this point. I had him as the 3rd best player in the league in 2009...he's not even top 20 at this point.

Rockets are better off without him tbh
Don't think he's the problem in Houston, without him, the Rockets are a lottery team.

midnightpulp
04-15-2016, 11:50 PM
Please let this happen. Mitch is indeed stupid enough.

djohn2oo8
04-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Don't think he's the problem in Houston, without him, the Rockets are a lottery team.

Then you haven't been watching. For much of.the season he has played disengaged, not trying. His attitude is one of the problems in the locker room. Before this season he has held it together. Not this year.

StrengthAndHonor
04-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Then you haven't been watching. For much of.the season he has played disengaged, not trying. His attitude is one of the problems in the locker room. Before this season he has held it together. Not this year.
I seem to remember you defending Howard during the first half of the season. Rocket fans are really fickle minded, clutch fan is the living proof.

djohn2oo8
04-16-2016, 12:23 AM
I seem to remember you defending Howard during the first half of the season. Rocket fans are really fickle minded, clutch fan is the living proof.
He did play hard the first half the season. After he didn't get traded, he started to not give a shit. When reports came out he doesn't want to be here, that leads to indifference towards him.

StrengthAndHonor
04-16-2016, 12:25 AM
And there is no fanbase more fickle minded than Kobefan.
Pretty much contradicts what you've been saying all along. Kobe stans are anything but fickle minded...

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 12:32 AM
This is not an opinion. Dwight seriously wants out. Why do you think they tried to trade him?

Let his ass go to ATL then. We don't want him in LA again.

djohn2oo8
04-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Let his ass go to ATL then. We don't want him in LA again.
Imagine if the Lakers miss out on their target Whiteside, lol oh boy, someone will push for Dwight within the Lakers.

baseline bum
04-16-2016, 12:35 AM
I thought this nigga was trolling, but it's on Lakersground and those faggots would have banned anyone posting it as a joke.

djohn2oo8
04-16-2016, 12:36 AM
I thought this nigga was trolling, but it's on Lakersground and those faggots would have banned anyone posting it as a joke.
Dwight wants max money from anyone that will pay it, even if it means going back to L.A.

baseline bum
04-16-2016, 12:37 AM
Dwight wants max money from anyone that will pay it, even if it means going back to L.A.

When you bareback strippers child support can be a real bitch

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 12:37 AM
Imagine if the Lakers miss out on their target Whiteside, lol oh boy, someone will push for Dwight within the Lakers.

Not happening son :lol

baseline bum
04-16-2016, 12:38 AM
It would be funny as hell hearing Laker fans boo this faggot on opening night

DMC
04-16-2016, 01:26 AM
I am not big on John Ireland but the guy rarely if ever spreads rumors. On ESPN radio today he said he has a few mutual friends with Dwight Howard's agent and he said now that Kobe is gone Dwight really wants to come back and be the face of LA. He said he loved LA just hated Kobe and he isn't enjoying his experience with the Rockets.

I doubt you could land Bryce Howard.

Chris
04-16-2016, 01:30 AM
Fredo is salivating :lol

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2016, 01:33 AM
About to be the worst contract since Riley gave past-prime Snack a 100 mill contract extension.:lol

Killakobe81
04-16-2016, 08:20 AM
I freaking hate this rumor almost as much as us retaining Byron ...

Killakobe81
04-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Alsi Durant aint coming ... Shaq is full of shit.
I do think though ...that the celebration and love Kobe got in that last gamereally will help down the road.
At first i was worried someone wouldnt want to follow him. But if you become a true star in LA with the Lakers ...
Not much can compare. Not even being s great player on the Dodgers, Rams, Kings Clips ...
Magic owned the city and we loved Shaq too ...
But Kobe was our biggest star since Magic.
Kershaw, Hershisher, quick, gretzky shaq may have all been more dominant at their peaks magic too ...and Kobe has more detractors in LA than any of those guys maybe only Shaq comrs close ...but Kobe fans and stans are much bigger and louder part of the Laker fanbase. Some even get mad when u argue Magic was greater.

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 08:41 AM
Alsi Durant aint coming ... Shaq is full of shit.
I do think though ...that the celebration and love Kobe got in that last gamereally will help down the road.
At first i was worried someone wouldnt want to follow him. But if you become a true star in LA with the Lakers ...
Not much can compare. Not even being s great player on the Dodgers, Rams, Kings Clips ...
Magic owned the city and we loved Shaq too ...
But Kobe was our biggest star since Magic.
Kershaw, Hershisher, quick, gretzky shaq may have all been more dominant at their peaks magic too ...and Kobe has more detractors in LA than any of those guys maybe only Shaq comrs close ...but Kobe fans and stans are much bigger and louder part of the Laker fanbase. Some even get mad when u argue Magic was greater.

Agree...hindsight is 20/20 but Dwight was done when he left Orlando....the Rockets are delusional crack smokers of they think Jennie would resign that fucking clown....so what he wants to whore himself suck our dicks and come back..not happening he's garbage and will end up staying with the Rockets to finish out whats left of his miserable career...:lol at Djohn....

And no we're not getting Durant...the only way that happens is if there's a masive player colusion behind the scenes involving 2 other superstars...

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 08:45 AM
If we retain our pick or get the first pick and trade it to Sac with Nick Young for Boogie and then sign Durant and Derozan...we are back in Western contention...

If that doesn't play out then we should keep rebuilding

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 08:46 AM
Ohh and Byron needs to go...I like Byron but my issue with him as a coach I will explain in a new thread

Killakobe81
04-16-2016, 08:53 AM
Agree...hindsight is 20/20 but Dwight was done when he left Orlando....the Rockets are delusional crack smokers of they think Jennie would resign that fucking clown....so what he wants to whore himself suck our dicks and come back..not happening he's garbage and will end up staying with the Rockets to finish out whats left of his miserable career...:lol at Djohn....

And no we're not getting Durant...the only way that happens is if there's a masive player colusion behind the scenes involving 2 other superstars...

This.

SupremeGuy
04-16-2016, 08:58 AM
When you bareback strippers child support can be a real bitch:lol

Obstructed_View
04-16-2016, 09:12 AM

The Mexican Kevin Love?

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 09:13 AM
When you bareback strippers child support can be a real bitch

:lol most strippers have smelly pussy too...I've fucked 3 bitches off in strip clubs and each time I had to stop short because they pussy flat out stank...I guess once you get to a certain depth inside that pussy you bring out extra funk ....if your dick ain't long enough then you may never notice the smell:lol