PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Kobe 's Last Game Got Higher Neilson TV Ratings Than The 2003 Spurs Finals

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 07:36 AM
:lmao according to official Neilson's ratings / metrics..ALL of the Spurs finals appearances are the lowest TV ratings in NBA in history..each one of them....an NBA regular seaon game has never usurped an NBA Finals game....that is until Kobe's Last game....of ALL of the NBA Finals games...Kobe beat out the Spurs 2003 Finals game 2 ratings...its significant as its never before happened in all of Sports...Kobe shitting on the Spurs once again

Kobe's Final Game 5.3 vs. The Spurs 5.2 :lol

Ratings from NBA Finals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Basketball_Association_Nielsen_ratings

Killakobe81
04-16-2016, 08:16 AM
And it was on ESPN2, as Spurfan thought was so funny ...

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Yeah..like ESPN they got fucked....I'm happy to regulate these clowns :lol

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 08:58 AM
Where does Kool find this stuff? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Where does Kool find this stuff? :lmao

Technically it was 5.38 which rounded up is 5.4 to the Spurs 5.2 :lol

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 09:12 AM
Technically it was 5.38 which rounded up is 5.4 to the Spurs 5.2 :lol

I bet their strip clubs are boring too :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 09:22 AM
I been to SA twice..went to a strip once I think it was XTC it wasn't the best but it was a decent nude...they have another called perfect 10 I hear is better...but yeah I imagine they don't compare to most places around the country

ambchang
04-16-2016, 10:48 AM
I never would have guessed the lakers, who had a huge history of winning stretching all the way to Minneapolis, would have more appeal than a small town like San Antonio.

Really, great insight.

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 10:59 AM
I never would have guessed the lakers, who had a huge history of winning stretching all the way to Minneapolis, would have more appeal than a small town like San Antonio.

Really, great insight.

Are you sure you're Asian...most Asians I know are pretty fucking intuitive and smart...

Again numnuts the point is this is about Kobe's rating vs. The Spurs in the Finals has nothing to do with the Lakers ratings vs. The Spurs....

#dumbestAsianAlive :lol

ambchang
04-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Are you sure you're Asian...most Asians I know are pretty fucking intuitive and smart...

Again numnuts the point is this is about Kobe's rating vs. The Spurs in the Finals has nothing to do with the Lakers ratings vs. The Spurs....

#dumbestAsianAlive :lol
Kobe played for another team in his career? He was supposed to be ranked with bobby phils in Charlotte but he knew his limitations and forced his way to the lakers and the rest is history - 13 years of coat tail riding and 6 years first round exits/missing playoffs.

Kidd K
04-16-2016, 12:38 PM
In other words, the bandwagoning faggots like Kool were mad as fuck SA knocked off the team they were dick sucking that year and boycotted the Finals.

Shocking development.

RGMCSE
04-16-2016, 01:23 PM
I been to SA twice..went to a strip once I think it was XTC it wasn't the best but it was a decent nude...they have another called perfect 10 I hear is better...but yeah I imagine they don't compare to most places around the country

XTC is a raunchy nude 24/7 skeezey. You only go there for several reasons.
1. You're having a great night and want to keep the party going after hours and you have an ice chest full of drank. Which you can then peddle a beer for $10 a pop.
2. You are a drug dealer mixing business with pleasure.
3. Your pimpin hoes to late night pervs.

You don't however go there for the dancers because just looking to hard might get you an std.

When it comes down to strip clubs no one can fuck with Tampa. So don't even try to hate on SA for that shit. We get it SA doesn't compare to the shithole of America called Los Angeles. But what I hate most about LA not having been there in my life, is the shitty people. Can't tell you how many shitty snobby poor low down cali putos I've run into that claim cali is this or that. My question is always What the fuck are you doing here? It's always a bullshit lie in response. The reason they come down here is because they can't afford to live in the shit hole of LA so they bring the whole raza shit bag family down to SA and brag about LA. Now every fucking corner in SA has a ducking burrito stand. Lol.

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 01:28 PM
XTC is a raunchy nude 24/7 skeezey. You only go there for several reasons.
1. You're having a great night and want to keep the party going after hours and you have an ice chest full of drank. Which you can then peddle a beer for $10 a pop.
2. You are a drug dealer mixing business with pleasure.
3. Your pimpin hoes to late night pervs.

You don't however go there for the dancers because just looking to hard might get you an std.

When it comes down to strip clubs no one can fuck with Tampa. So don't even try to hate on SA for that shit. We get it SA doesn't compare to the shithole of America called Los Angeles. But what I hate most about LA not having been there in my life, is the shitty people. Can't tell you how many shitty snobby poor low down cali putos I've run into that claim cali is this or that. My question is always What the fuck are you doing here? It's always a bullshit lie in response. The reason they come down here is because they can't afford to live in the shit hole of LA so they bring the whole raza shit bag family down to SA and brag about LA. Now every fucking corner in SA has a ducking burrito stand. Lol.

^ :lol I have no quarrel with this post

#fuckingmexicans

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 01:30 PM
In other words, the bandwagoning faggots like Kool were mad as fuck SA knocked off the team they were dick sucking that year and boycotted the Finals.

Shocking development.

Kobe played for another team in his career? He was supposed to be ranked with bobby phils in Charlotte but he knew his limitations and forced his way to the lakers and the rest is history - 13 years of coat tail riding and 6 years first round exits/missing playoffs.

Kobe's Final Game 5.4 vs. The Spurs 5.2 :lol

pgardn
04-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Reality shows are hugely popular. They replace actual competition.

The number of illegal screens set for Kobe was incredible. Randal grabbing defenders. Kobe pushing off on Heyward and just throwing him down, hilarious. It was like a staged wrestling match. Utah was trying to figure out if they were the Washington Generals, or the new blonde dude wrestler that the dirty villain wails on. It totally confirms what the NBA can still be, horribly funny. The refs had their backs turned and were totally confused on how they should call the game.

Hell yes I would watch that again.

It was amazing to see this play where the only person who knew the script was Kobe. What an image to go out on, an actor. Great stuff. Or really horrible if you wanted to see an actual game.

Mitch
04-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Any spur finals game that didn't include Lebron probably has lower ratings than the average Post-Buss lakers game.

pgardn
04-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Any spur finals game that didn't include Lebron probably has lower ratings than the average Post-Buss lakers game.

Like people who watch "basketball" watch it for the good basketball.
The NBA can't touch pro or college football, so there ya go, tertiary sport.

Mitch
04-16-2016, 01:57 PM
Like people who watch "basketball" watch it for the good basketball.
The NBA can't touch pro or college football, so there ya go, tertiary sport.

NCAA does fine with fans and they're far less polished while lacking the athletic displays NBA teams have. Spurs just have no appeal, period.

pgardn
04-16-2016, 02:06 PM
NCAA does fine with fans and they're far less polished while lacking the athletic displays NBA teams have. Spurs just have no appeal, period.

The Spurs have no appeal for people who watch basketball for heroes and personalities.
For people who actually like the real game, the Spurs are it. This is truth, period.

Mitch
04-16-2016, 02:21 PM
The Spurs have no appeal for people who watch basketball for heroes and personalities.
For people who actually like the real game, the Spurs are it. This is truth, period.

The Spurs don't appeal to people outside of San Antonio and leech off the popularity of other teams. Pure basketball fans would still rather watch the Warriors over the Spurs, they're both technically sound but why eat spoiled beef when you can get steak?

pgardn
04-16-2016, 02:37 PM
The Spurs don't appeal to people outside of San Antonio and leech off the popularity of other teams. Pure basketball fans would still rather watch the Warriors over the Spurs, they're both technically sound but why eat spoiled beef when you can get steak?

So how long have fans been really interested in the Warriors?

Leech off the popularity of others teams... How's that?

Yes, the only SPurs fans are indeed in San Anonio.
The major contributors to this board are all from San Antonio... Yes indeed...

Buddy Mignon
04-16-2016, 02:39 PM
And it was on ESPN2, as Spurfan thought was so funny ...

So basically... you can put Kobe on Telemundo and he'd out-draw the Spurs. That's gotta sting knowing Kobe had the worst season of his life and the Spurs set a franchise best and Kobe is still a better draw.

lefty
04-16-2016, 02:40 PM
Everybody wanted to laugh at Kobe taking 50 shots :lol

Mitch
04-16-2016, 02:44 PM
So how long have fans been really interested in the Warriors?

Leech off the popularity of others teams... How's that?

Yes, the only SPurs fans are indeed in San Anonio.
The major contributors to this board are all from San Antonio... Yes indeed...

When the Warriors became successful and talented instead of just the latter. They have crossover appeal, the Spurs have local appeal.

They leech off popularity of others because their best ratings come from popular opponents. It would be illogical to say that most of the board doesn't live in SA or never lived in SA.

pgardn
04-16-2016, 03:00 PM
When the Warriors became successful and talented instead of just the latter. They have crossover appeal, the Spurs have local appeal.

They leech off popularity of others because their best ratings come from popular opponents. It would be illogical to say that most of the board doesn't live in SA or never lived in SA.

Spurs clearly have international appeal. The Warriors have utilized the 2014 Spurs success. They are definitely fun to watch NOW.

And it's too bad for the casual fan if the Spurs dismantle more popular franchises that thrive on personalities. Tearing apart the Lakers and Heat is just sour grapes for the casual fan who does not understand the game.

The fact that one of the most farcical entertaining non sporting events was a Lakers "game" involving Kobe Bryant is the perfect send off for the fans of that franchise. So Bravo, you can keep that. I did enjoy it. The NBA caters to that type of entertainment. You and I watch games for different reasons. But I would definitely watch that "game" again. It was bizarre. Freak shows are fun at a very low dose.

pgardn
04-16-2016, 03:05 PM

So you enjoy all the insight and entertainment from a board full of San Antonio natives.
Very interesting. Yet you don't like real basketball, a dilemma... So you visit this board... to...ok then.

Ghazi
04-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Not the Spurs fault the 2003 Nets sucked ass and it was a weird year in the NBA. Ginobili and Parker weren't established superstars yet, Bowen was a vital cog, and DRob was in his last year

But hey, Nielsen ratings help Kool Aid sleep better at night :lol ... comparing a 2003 game and a 2016 game help Kool sleep better at night*

*- He actually sleeps like shit and has major insomnia because his dad was never around.

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Not the Spurs fault the 2003 Nets sucked ass and it was a weird year in the NBA. Ginobili and Parker weren't established superstars yet, Bowen was a vital cog, and DRob was in his last year

But hey, Nielsen ratings help Kool Aid sleep better at night :lol ... comparing a 2003 game and a 2016 game help Kool sleep better at night*

*- He actually sleeps like shit and has major insomnia because his dad was never around.

:lol your Dadeh taught you how caress goat nipples :lol

#ghazigoatfucker

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 03:23 PM

I stopped by one of their strip clubs. This is mostly what I saw:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/011/578/307.jpg

:lmao

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2016, 03:33 PM
Remind me what the Neilson TV ratings were for this 2003 series:

jZk7ZbPKIo8

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2016, 03:48 PM
I stopped by one of their strip clubs. This is mostly what I saw:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/011/578/307.jpg

:lmao

:lol is that waffle or pancake..that's a 0...Clipper Nations mama

Straight Outta Rings

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 03:54 PM
:lol is that waffle or pancake..that's a 0...Clipper Nations mama

Straight Outta Rings

BRRRRRR! That's some cold ass shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

ambchang
04-16-2016, 04:11 PM

The Spurs didn't play their final game yet. Not forever, not even for this season.

whitemamba
04-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Everybody wanted to laugh at Kobe taking 50 shots :lol
44% lefty

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 04:43 PM
The Spurs didn't play their final game yet. Not forever, not even for this season.

You guaranteeing the Finals this year? :wow

Mitch
04-16-2016, 05:09 PM
So you enjoy all the insight and entertainment from a board full of San Antonio natives.
Very interesting. Yet you don't like real basketball, a dilemma... So you visit this board... to...ok then.

:lol real basketball

Yeah, retards up stairs talk real basketball. You're not really part of the club/nba forum community so it's foreign to you. Shitpost upstairs or something, tbh

pgardn
04-16-2016, 06:28 PM
:lol real basketball

Yeah, retards up stairs talk real basketball. You're not really part of the club/nba forum community so it's foreign to you. Shitpost upstairs or something, tbh

Keep beating off to Kobe down here.
You guys are the experts on fashion shows and faggots.

There are serious dumasses inhabiting all of the forums. Not a part of the community... well damn. That hurts...

Mitch
04-16-2016, 06:40 PM
Keep beating off to Kobe down here.
You guys are the experts on fashion shows and faggots.

There are serious dumasses inhabiting all of the forums. Not a part of the community... well damn. That hurts...

That's why you're not really part of the community here, you make random assumptions like a little kid. Go back upstairs or say some dumb shit in the political forums.

ambchang
04-16-2016, 06:48 PM
You guaranteeing the Finals this year? :wow

You have some sort of mental disorder or something?

pgardn
04-16-2016, 07:57 PM
That's why you're not really part of the community here, you make random assumptions like a little kid. Go back upstairs or say some dumb shit in the political forums.

How?

You cornered the market on the dumbshit in the political... no actually boots and yourself.

So do you message posters when they become apart of the community since you are concerned with such things? Do you make hash marks to keep track or just keep it in your big head? So am I a part of the political community since you want me outta here? The rules are very important on ST, I needEd to know you are in charge.

Mitch
04-16-2016, 08:00 PM
How?

You cornered the market on the dumbshit in the political... no actually boots and yourself.

So do you message posters when they become apart of the community since you are concerned with such things? Do you make hash marks to keep track or just keep it in your big head? So am I a part of the political community since you want me outta here? The rules are very important on ST, I needEd to know you are in charge.

You and botoxdeuce are pretty much the lowest of the low there :lol

You're part of it when you understand the posters, tbh. You're just looking at teams and making assumptions like the average attic dweller.

Silver&Black
04-16-2016, 08:12 PM
Higher rating this year?

Spurs 1st round series vs. Lakers 1st round series

Kidd K
04-16-2016, 11:33 PM

Shocking development.

DMC
04-17-2016, 12:35 AM
Lakers 2017 Season Tickets

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgM5OHyWsAEy6yo.jpg

Hey everyone, look what we have to offer you in 2017! Get your tickets now! lol

Donkeybong
04-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Ownage stat. The salt is palpable

DarrinS
04-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Whatever makes Lakerfan feel better