PDA

View Full Version : Dubs just got called for moving screen!

SpurPadre
04-16-2016, 02:58 PM
There may be some hope after all.

hooperflash
04-16-2016, 03:04 PM
Only because it was right after that Curry / Beverley double tech. They would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that. That said, I hope it continues that way.

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 03:06 PM
Cmon Beverley, do us another favor

BillMc
04-16-2016, 03:07 PM
Only because it was right after that Curry / Beverley double tech. They would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that. . Sadly true.

will_spurs
04-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Well don't worry they traded 1 call for a moving screen against 10 loose ball calls. Don't you dare come within 1ft of a GSW player when he's trying to get a rebound.

SpurPadre
04-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Cmon Beverley, do us another favor

They're getting swept but Beverley will give Curry a lot of bruises.

GSH
04-16-2016, 03:09 PM
As far back as I can remember, regular season basketball and playoff basketball are like two different sports. It may be the most important story of this post-season, IMO. I'm still not sure that the Spurs players have the stones to take advantage of it, but I still think physical play is part of the key to beating the Dubs. If nothing else, Golden State should have some bruises by the time they reach the WCF.

These Rockets are hopeless, though.

They're getting swept but Beverley will give Curry a lot of bruises.

Did you see Jason Terry (another rat bastard) try and undercut Curry on a jump shot? A lot could happen on the way to a Spurs/Warriors matchup.

spursistan
04-16-2016, 03:10 PM
there is a thread to comment on each series downstairs..no need to open these random threads, tbh

SpurPadre
04-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Maybe dick puncher Terry can punch Curry' s dick at some point.

SpurPadre
04-16-2016, 03:14 PM
As far back as I can remember, regular season basketball and playoff basketball are like two different sports. It may be the most important story of this post-season, IMO. I'm still not sure that the Spurs players have the stones to take advantage of it, but I still think physical play is part of the key to beating the Dubs. If nothing else, Golden State should have some bruises by the time they reach the WCF.

Did you see Jason Terry (another rat bastard) try and undercut Curry on a jump shot? A lot could happen on the way to a Spurs/Warriors matchup.

Yup, if only Howard can grow a pair and get physical too.

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Maybe dick puncher Terry can punch Curry' s dick at some point.
You mean his huge gap?

GSH
04-16-2016, 03:15 PM
there is a thread to comment on each series downstairs..no need to open these random threads, tbh

LMAO - there was a thread a while back for talking about "whatever comes to mind, besides basketball". You know, just a place for a bunch of bros to get together and chat about life and stuff? Weren't you a part of that?

I agree that there are too many ridiculous threads, but I don't know how you single this one out. At least the subject of moving screens getting called has something to do with the Spurs playoff fortunes this year.

Spurtacular
04-16-2016, 03:18 PM
There may be some hope after all.

When? When they were up 13 or something? I tuned out about the time Bogut was sliding seven feet from the top of the arc to block a defender. Totally ridiculous. These are not subtle. On Curry's first made three, I'm assuming he got their standard weak side moving screen...

Take away the moving screens, and their offense falters. Too many chuckers, tbh.

.G.
04-16-2016, 03:22 PM

Devastating injuries are a part of basketball.

spurs10
04-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Devastating injuries are a part of basketball. Don't we know it! Never want to see someone intentional injure someone, but I hope the Rockets will play them tough. :bobo

Dro210
04-16-2016, 03:34 PM
lol... No call on bogut moving screen, immediate whistle on the other end for Howard moving screen

mudyez
04-16-2016, 03:38 PM
lol... No call on bogut moving screen, immediate whistle on the other end for Howard moving screen

...and another on Harden.

james evans
04-16-2016, 03:38 PM
and after that call, they let Bogut to continue to set moving screens for the rest of the game haha

.G.
04-16-2016, 03:44 PM
Don't we know it! Never want to see someone intentional injure someone, but I hope the Rockets will play them tough. :bobo

Not quite devastating but :lol curry:lol

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 03:49 PM
Harden and Beverley in foul trouble, Bogut with 16 illegal screens :lmao

kobyz
04-16-2016, 04:03 PM
To play against the best team in history and also against the refs is too much for players heads...

DMC
04-16-2016, 06:15 PM
In an era where guys ride to and from the game together on opposite teams, the team willing to play on the fringe of the rules has a huge advantage. You rarely if ever see any retaliation. It's just tweets and a few innuendos to media.

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 06:19 PM
In an era where guys ride to and from the game together on opposite teams, the team willing to play on the fringe of the rules has a huge advantage. You rarely if ever see any retaliation. It's just tweets and a few innuendos to media.

Yeah, like this, right?

7LT_C7o5ZGM

I call det one a moving hipcheck. :lol

Mitch
04-16-2016, 06:20 PM
All you faggots wishing the rockets take out Curry :lmao

Wes Welker
04-16-2016, 06:42 PM
All you faggots wishing the rockets take out Curry :lmao
Maybe a Spurs fan should get RC Buford all loaded up on booze so he can drunkenly run over Curry during the WCF. That's the only hope for their franchise full of alcoholics and drunk drivers.

Mitch
04-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Maybe a Spurs fan should get RC Buford all loaded up on booze so he can drunkenly run over Curry during the WCF. That's the only hope for their franchise full of alcoholics and drunk drivers.

They would love that, would probably cry out "CIA POP SPIKED HIS DRINK"

DMC
04-16-2016, 07:06 PM
Yeah, like this, right?

7LT_C7o5ZGM

Yep, without that one we are light one ring.

You like this one?

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgM5OHyWsAEy6yo.jpg

UZER
04-16-2016, 08:25 PM
Yeah, like this, right?

7LT_C7o5ZGM

Thanks for your part in the ratings for that game. :tu