PDA

View Full Version : Curry Questionable for game 2. Wouldn't have returned in game 1 under any circumstanc

Cklbmk
04-16-2016, 05:48 PM
OH SHIT its about to get real.

BillMc
04-16-2016, 05:50 PM
If only it were as easy to stomp on an ankle as slap a pinkie without the refs calling it.

Cklbmk
04-16-2016, 05:51 PM
If only it were as easy to stomp on an ankle as slap a pinkie without the refs calling it.

Does Beverly care if the refs call it?

GSH
04-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Too little, too early.

houston spurs fan
04-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Beverley baby. He's going to do us a solid here. Especially when Curry plays in H-town...

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2016, 06:00 PM
2003 Dirk 2.0? (Except Curry isn't a NET negative:lol)

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2016, 06:04 PM
http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/page/s3/images/photos/thefumble/beverley-hayward-1.png
http://thefitcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/2vuZAQ.png

dabom
04-16-2016, 06:06 PM
:lmao

BillMc
04-16-2016, 06:13 PM
http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/page/s3/images/photos/thefumble/beverley-hayward-1.png
:lol

ducks
04-16-2016, 06:18 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nba/2016/4/16/11444710/stephen-curry-injury-warriors-rockets-nba-playoffs-2016#

TheDoctor
04-16-2016, 06:24 PM
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z357/GYR0MEISTER/Beverly_Sweep_The_Leg.jpg

Darius Bieber
04-16-2016, 06:24 PM
A good start.

TheDoctor
04-16-2016, 06:26 PM
It doesn't sound serious tho.

BillMc
04-16-2016, 06:28 PM
Beverly trying to earn the "Westbrook Bonus" again that RC secretly pays him.

ducks
04-16-2016, 06:28 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/curry-s-ankle-injury-creates-concern-in-warriors--game-1-blowout-225323965.html

Darius Bieber
04-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Hoping for some Derrick Rose first-round series action...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Someone post the "this is my team now" gif... looks just like Bev

vander
04-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Too little, too early.

well said

apalisoc_9
04-16-2016, 06:42 PM

GSH
04-16-2016, 06:48 PM
Here's my hope: Curry's ankle will be the latest "asterisk" on a Spurs' Championship.

Let the sportswriters talk about how this Warriors team was one of the best in history. Let the Warriors' fans bitch about asterisks, and what would have happened if Curry hadn't turned his ankle in Game 1. Because you know who talks about asterisks? The Losers. Now when the Spurs kick their asses in the WCF, they'll have something to hold on to.

Nobody knows what "woulda happened, if only....". The only thing anyone ever knows for sure is who got to hoist the LOB. All I want is to see the cover of Sports Illustrated showing Tim hoisting that beautiful, shiny sonofabitch one more time.

BillMc
04-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Here's my hope: Curry's ankle will be the latest "asterisk" on a Spurs' Championship.

Let the sportswriters talk about how this Warriors team was one of the best in history. Let the Warriors' fans bitch about asterisks, and what would have happened if Curry hadn't turned his ankle in Game 1. Because you know who talks about asterisks? The Losers. Now when the Spurs kick their asses in the WCF, they'll have something to hold on to.

Nobody knows what "woulda happened, if only....". The only thing anyone ever knows for sure is who got to hoist the LOB. All I want is to see the cover of Sports Illustrated showing Tim hoisting that beautiful, shiny sonofabitch one more time.

I'd take that!:toast

BD24
04-16-2016, 06:59 PM
Beverly trying to earn the "Westbrook Bonus" again that RC secretly pays him.

Keepin' it real
04-16-2016, 07:04 PM
I was thrilled to see the physical play, but come on. What a bunch of punks for wanting Curry to get injured. You won't be all giddy if Matt Barnes "sweeps the leg" and injures Kawhi. Just remember that next time you hope for an opponent to get injured.

Like I said, thrilled at the physical play to knock him around, frustrate him and minimize open looks. But that bastard must stay healthy. The NBA playoffs are infinitely better with Curry on the court.

Capt Bringdown
04-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Fake. He's just playing to get more attention.

GSH
04-16-2016, 07:12 PM
I was thrilled to see the physical play, but come on. What a bunch of punks for wanting Curry to get injured. You won't be all giddy if Matt Barnes "sweeps the leg" and injures Kawhi. Just remember that next time you hope for an opponent to get injured.

Like I said, thrilled at the physical play to knock him around, frustrate him and minimize open looks. But that bastard must stay healthy. The NBA playoffs are infinitely better with Curry on the court.

If you're talking about me, look close. Nowhere did I say I wanted Curry to be injured. I said I want them to have something to blame, when the Spurs kick their asses in the WCF. In fact, I'll go one better. If the Spurs DO beat the Dubs in the WCF, the fans and sportswriters (and Draymond) WILL blame it on Curry not being 100% - regardless of whether it's true or not. Seems like every Championship, someone wants to put an "asterisk" on the Spurs success. Let 'em.

I want to see the Sports Illustrated cover. That is all.

spursparker9
04-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Thank you, Beverly

james evans
04-16-2016, 08:06 PM

I dont give a damn how many asteriks they give us for it. As long as we have it.

tmtcsc
04-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Ah hell no. I don't - and no Spurs fan should want- anything but a 100% healthy Steph Curry should the teams meet in the WCF. Who the hell wants to hear the BS about "Well, if they had Curry" blah blah blah". Nah, if we face them, he needs to be on the court with no excuses.

If they happen to lose to Houston or the Clips, that's a different story. That's shit luck and they're due.

tmtcsc
04-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Fake. He's just playing to get more attention.

https://m.popkey.co/b4d393/Epwyx.gif

daslicer
04-16-2016, 08:20 PM
I don't take Curry's injuries seriously anymore. This guy is now on the same level as Kobe when it comes to faking injuries. Just judging by the way he was laughing and giggling with Draymond on the bench in the 4th quarter leads me to believe he's fine.

tholdren
04-16-2016, 08:23 PM
it wasn't even beverly who did it, curry tripped over himself/misstepped

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2016, 08:28 PM
it wasn't even beverly who did it, curry tripped over himself/misstepped

Except Beverly is going to go after him now Bruce Bowen style.:wakeup

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 08:41 PM

PATHETIC! :lmao

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Classy thread. Remember your Karma, Spur farmers. ;)

daslicer
04-16-2016, 08:52 PM

Spurs have suffered in the past injuries in the playoffs. '00 Duncan out for the playoffs. In '01 Juwon Howard rock bottomed Derick Anderson. '02 they had Dave playing on a terrible Back. '08 Manu broke his ankle. '09 Manu out for the playoffs. '11 Manu plays with a messed up shoulder/arm injury. '15 Tiago calf is broken.

Beaverfuzz
04-16-2016, 08:55 PM
Make him play defense on that ankle. Run him around going backward.

Spurtacular
04-16-2016, 08:55 PM
Ah hell no. I don't - and no Spurs fan should want- anything but a 100% healthy Steph Curry should the teams meet in the WCF. Who the hell wants to hear the BS about "Well, if they had Curry" blah blah blah". Nah, if we face them, he needs to be on the court with no excuses.

If they happen to lose to Houston or the Clips, that's a different story. That's shit luck and they're due.

I don't want 100 percent Curry. They can have their excuse; but it won't replace the ring or make for back to back.

Mugen
04-16-2016, 08:58 PM

Your team needs to win more than 17 games for your opinion to matter, Filberto. Don't ever let me catch you upstairs again, chop chop... :lol

UZER
04-16-2016, 09:03 PM
This is why I wanted them to play the rockets in the first round. Don't want curry injured, but want to see him played physically every minute by Beverly instead of landing triple lutzes out there untouched. Then the Clipps next, it's gonna take its toll, unlike last year when they moonwalked to the finals.

LkrFan
04-16-2016, 09:04 PM
Your team needs to win more than 17 games for your opinion to matter, Filberto. Don't ever let me catch you upstairs again, chop chop... :lol

dabom
04-16-2016, 09:12 PM
Lakerfans turning into warriette fans. :lmao

Pathetic. ship jumping faggots. :lmao

Relevancy
04-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Spur fans are so classy oh my, it's gonna be pretty sweet coming to this website once they get knocked the fuck out:lmao

SouthernFried
04-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Draymond looks like he's on the edge and it wouldn't take much to push him over...

SPURt
04-16-2016, 09:52 PM
Damn, without Curry the Rockets won the 2nd half by a point. Yikes, the Rockets suck and Harden had an off game.

Seventyniner
04-16-2016, 09:56 PM
If he dies, he dies.

But I'm not rooting for or against an injury to any non-Spur. Obv rooting against injuries to any Spur.

RD2191
04-16-2016, 09:59 PM
IDGAF. Hopefully Pat breaks Currys fukin ankle.

RD2191
04-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Fukin cavs were missing kyrie and love in the finals. Thats an *.

Ron Swanson
04-16-2016, 10:24 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/533/710/7ac.jpg

james evans
04-16-2016, 10:41 PM
This is why I wanted them to play the rockets in the first round. Don't want curry injured, but want to see him played physically every minute by Beverly instead of landing triple lutzes out there untouched. Then the Clipps next, it's gonna take its toll, unlike last year when they moonwalked to the finals.
the league's not gonna allow it. When Curry was getting frustrated, he shoved Beverly and both were given double techs(beverly for getting shoved haha) and then they immediately put beverly into foul trouble giving him 2 more fouls. Beverly is gonna stay in foul trouble this series. Can't have the current cash cow get hurt until they make another one since the league and ESPN is done with Lebron.

K...
04-16-2016, 11:05 PM
Spurs fans ceased to be classy after 5. When we were no champs we were classy. Just a nice small market team who was happy to be in the league. Then Duncan happened and we were so close to being assholes but then shaq and kobe came and we couldn't help be classy with the ascendance of the Laker douchdom.

2003 was so classy. The narative demanded it. Drob on top, duncan the terrorizer.

2005 was so classy since we beat the classy pistons who beat the arch douche lakers of 2004.

2007 we started to lose our classiness since we lost so badly 2006. We relished Horry. Fuck Nash.

2008-2012 we got humbled again. 8, the skunker, the backdoor sweep. We were sliding back into a small market team just happy to be in the league, but then wholly fuck back to back finals and a dominant run!!!

Then 2015 happened and we are raw, while still feeling entitled. It's a lot like 2007. Fuck curry. The league has a cute agenda and we will destroy it the way we destroyed phoenix, shut down the forum, and humbled the lebron three peat.

The high ground is for losers. Like laker fans. You need the karma to get back to relevance. Not the spurs. We have the talent and the motive. The league owes us for the fiasco last year.

dabom
04-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Spurs fans ceased to be classy after 5. When we were no champs we were classy. Just a nice small market team who was happy to be in the league. Then Duncan happened and we were so close to being assholes but then shaq and kobe came and we couldn't help be classy with the ascendance of the Laker douchdom.

2003 was so classy. The narative demanded it. Drob on top, duncan the terrorizer.

2005 was so classy since we beat the classy pistons who beat the arch douche lakers of 2004.

2007 we started to lose our classiness since we lost so badly 2006. We relished Horry. Fuck Nash.

2008-2012 we got humbled again. 8, the skunker, the backdoor sweep. We were sliding back into a small market team just happy to be in the league, but then wholly fuck back to back finals and a dominant run!!!

Then 2015 happened and we are raw, while still feeling entitled. It's a lot like 2007. Fuck curry. The league has a cute agenda and we will destroy it the way we destroyed phoenix, shut down the forum, and humbled the lebron three peat.

The high ground is for losers. Like laker fans. You need the karma to get back to relevance. Not the spurs. We have the talent and the motive. The league owes us for the fiasco last year.

Get the fuck out faggot. :lmao

K...
04-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Get the fuck out faggot. :lmao

you are neither classy nor a spurs fan. Disqualified from the discussion.

dabom
04-16-2016, 11:15 PM
you are neither classy nor a spurs fan. Disqualified from the discussion.

You need to be classy to be a fan? Faggot. :lmao

Does that make you the "Spurs Fan Police"? :lmao

Who are you to judge, faggot? :lol

daslicer
04-16-2016, 11:16 PM

When it comes to being classy the warriors throw a wrench in your argument. Draymond Green by default makes them a douchebag team along with their celebrations and taunting.

LakerHater
04-16-2016, 11:18 PM
He'll play

apalisoc_9
04-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Lol no one remeber a classy fan. Fuck that shit.

Hopefully Pat sweeps the leg and fucks Ayeshha curry after the game. I dont give a fuck. Only thing that matters is championships.

RD2191
04-17-2016, 12:13 AM
Lol no one remeber a classy fan. Fuck that shit.

Hopefully Pat sweeps the leg and fucks Ayeshha curry after the game. I dont give a fuck. Only thing that matters is championships.

Muh nigga:lol

Thomas82
04-17-2016, 12:35 AM

Good post!!

Spurtacular
04-17-2016, 12:42 AM
Curry so scared of losing that he'd fake an injury in the first game of the playoffs, tbh.

Spurtacular
04-17-2016, 12:43 AM
Muh nigga:lol

You're gay.

HarlemHeat37
04-17-2016, 12:45 AM
I hate when people say "I want to beat them at full strength", tbh:lol

I've never heard of the NBA issuing an official asterisk to any championship in the history of the league..

I've never seen the league issue a statement saying, "well Kobe has 5 rings, but 1 of them doesn't count because KG got hurt in 2009 when the Celtics were clearly the best in the league"..

Kikoluna
04-17-2016, 12:49 AM
He deserves it for all that mouthpiece chewing, chest hitting, deep fake staring. The guy is all time arrogant. Hope he rolls it again.

DMC
04-17-2016, 12:50 AM
^
^

People sitting at home 60lbs overweight, haven't run more than 30 yards in 10 years talking about "I want to beat them at full strength". What that means is "I want bragging rights to say we beat them full strength".

I want to beat them I don't care if they only field 5 players because everyone else had pneumonia. I don't give a shit. Just win a ring, everything else will work itself out. You can put an asterisk on every ring you want, as long as we get the ring. That sparkle that comes off a diamond looks a whole lot like an asterisk.

Thomas82
04-17-2016, 02:35 AM
^
^

People sitting at home 60lbs overweight, haven't run more than 30 yards in 10 years talking about "I want to beat them at full strength". What that means is "I want bragging rights to say we beat them full strength".

I want to beat them I don't care if they only field 5 players because everyone else had pneumonia. I don't give a shit. Just win a ring, everything else will work itself out. You can put an asterisk on every ring you want, as long as we get the ring. That sparkle that comes off a diamond looks a whole lot like an asterisk.

I couldn't have said it any better.

ambchang
04-17-2016, 06:54 AM
The Warriors don't need curry to beat the rockets, it's just extra rest for him.

cutewizard
04-17-2016, 06:58 AM
if this is real, we are about to enter Tolkien's territory again

THE REAL LORD OF THE RINGS =======SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutewizard
:bobo

cutewizard
best news in a hundred years, tbh

cutewizard
04-17-2016, 07:00 AM
should i write my famous open letters now??

to beverly? hahahahahahahaha

BEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY YYYYYY IS COMING TO AN ANKLE NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahha

:bobo

:claw

cutewizard
04-17-2016, 07:00 AM
oh shit, that news made me cum

oh god, hahahahahahahahahahha

UZER
04-17-2016, 08:08 AM
the league's not gonna allow it. When Curry was getting frustrated, he shoved Beverly and both were given double techs(beverly for getting shoved haha) and then they immediately put beverly into foul trouble giving him 2 more fouls. Beverly is gonna stay in foul trouble this series. Can't have the current cash cow get hurt until they make another one since the league and ESPN is done with Lebron.

And curry and the Warriors know it. That's why they purposely overreact to everything to snuff it out before it even has a chance. Curry does this with any contact. Draymond does it with every foul call. Kerr does it when one in a million moving screens is called.

This team is full of douches and are classless. When Draymond gets away with fouling and hacking in the post and gets a stop or block, he purposely yells really loud because what he just got away and knows there is nothing you can do about it so he's rubbing it in. When Currys playing D and draws an offensive foul on a pick or push off, he starts yelling and does exaggerated fists pumps on purpose because he's rubbing it in the other teams face that they're going to get the calls and you're not. They act like assholes out there. This is why I can't wait the for Clipps match up. Clipps will make everything they get away with known.

Ain't worried about trying to act classy rooting against the Warriors. I'm just hoping Beverly keeps grinding out there.

cutewizard
04-17-2016, 08:46 AM
death to the ankles of curry

apalisoc_9
04-17-2016, 08:57 AM

What a weirdo...

Capt Bringdown
04-17-2016, 11:17 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/107/930/tumblr_lfkrurxFlu1qd6kw4o1_400_crop_north.jpg?w=63 0&h=420&q=75

LkrFan
04-17-2016, 11:18 AM
Spur fans are so classy oh my, it's gonna be pretty sweet coming to this website once they get knocked the fuck out:lmao

LkrFan
04-17-2016, 11:20 AM
If he dies, he dies.

But I'm not rooting for or against an injury to any non-Spur. Obv rooting against injuries to any Spur.

LkrFan
04-17-2016, 11:26 AM
I hate when people say "I want to beat them at full strength", tbh:lol

I've never heard of the NBA issuing an official asterisk to any championship in the history of the league..

I've never seen the league issue a statement saying, "well Kobe has 5 rings, but 1 of them doesn't count because KG got hurt in 2009 when the Celtics were clearly the best in the league"..

Nice :downspin: - Kobe beat KG, PP, and 2013 Spur Killa in the 2010 Finals. They were all healthy. Kobe went B2B without Shaq (since you are a Spurs fan, B2B means back to back :lol)

No * here. :)

hater
04-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Spursfans are so cute tbh.

Eliancito will play in the WCFs and will tear us a 2nd vagina. Book it

BD24
04-17-2016, 12:08 PM
wtf is wrong with cute Wizard lol. She has to be someones troll, way to damn weird to be a real person lol.

Mitch
04-17-2016, 12:24 PM
:lol Spurfans are salivating at a potential injury

Mitch
04-17-2016, 12:25 PM
wtf is wrong with cute Wizard lol. She has to be someones troll, way to damn weird to be a real person lol.

Bitch is probably bleeding from her twat

BD24
04-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Bitch is probably bleeding from her twat
Sounds legit. She does seem to only post for like 1 week a month and then disappear for awhile

04-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Spursfans are so cute tbh.

Eliancito will play in the WCFs and will tear us a 2nd vagina. Book it

Molotov
04-17-2016, 06:41 PM

:corn:

Seventyniner
04-17-2016, 06:43 PM
:lol Spurfans are salivating at a potential injury

Not me, I don't give a shit. But if Curry goes down and the Spurs get an easy path to the title like the Dubs had last year, I won't be complaining.

Reck
04-17-2016, 06:44 PM
I would rest him the entire series.

In under no circustances do they lose to the Rockets.

rastaspur
04-18-2016, 03:09 PM

whitemamba
04-18-2016, 04:09 PM
so many butthurt faggots in this thread. i hope curry adds more salt to yours wounds.

baseline bum
04-18-2016, 04:16 PM

I hope Beverley throws Curry into the floor, gives him CTE, and Wardell goes Jr Seau tbh

Keepin' it real
04-18-2016, 04:26 PM
I hope Beverley throws Curry into the floor, gives him CTE, and Wardell goes Jr Seau tbh

https://memecrunch.com/meme/JAE3/charming/image.png?w=500&c=1

whitemamba
04-18-2016, 04:35 PM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/JAE3/charming/image.png?w=500&c=1

http://www.doccoyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ee565_when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong.jpg

Killakobe81
04-18-2016, 04:41 PM

Dayum ... BB :wow
not the Wooden way ... :depressed

DarrinS
04-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Hope Curry plays tonight

GSH
04-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Curry had an MRI today. They're calling him questionable for Game 3. The Dubs are lucky it's the first round against the Rockettes.