PDA

View Full Version : Video from 4/18 Practice

BillMc
04-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Spurs appear to have had another practice today. Here's a video from it:

http://watch.nba.com/video/teams/spurs/2016/04/18/1461015997974-Spurs-Sound-Web.mp4-456077

tonight...you
04-18-2016, 06:34 PM
I ended up finding it, thank you, but your link sent me to the nba league pass signup page.
FYI.

BillMc
04-18-2016, 06:35 PM
I ended up finding it, thank you, but your link sent me to the nba league pass signup page.
FYI.

Sorry, I guess you have to be on LP (or in my case ILP) to use it. Could you provide the link you used? I'll edit the top post. Thanks.

tonight...you
04-18-2016, 06:38 PM
Actually I have LP, which was kind of weird so I don't know if this link will work any better, but here goes...

http://www.nba.com/spurs/?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Edit: lol- this will probably just go to the Spurs page with the vids on it.
Oh well... I ain't too savvy on this stuff.

BillMc
04-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Actually I have LP, which was kind of weird so I don't know if this link will work any better, but here goes...

http://www.nba.com/spurs/?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Edit: lol- this will probably just go to the Spurs page with the vids on it.
Oh well... I ain't too savvy on this stuff.

Yep. Oh well, my bad. Not my first failed thread and it won't be my last. :lol

tonight...you
04-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Thumb's up bud.

Dex
04-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Pop kicking it into high gear. I like it.

BillMc
04-18-2016, 07:27 PM
Pop kicking it into high gear. I like it.

Yep. Using the Grizz series as a training camp for the real season.

Dex
04-18-2016, 07:30 PM
That interview with West is amazing.

I'll be the first to admit...I used to hate that guy. I thought he was a bully on the court, especially with the NO Hornets, and his demeanor really turned me off.

I was wrong. Sure, he's hard as nails when he's playing...but the game needs more enforcers. Off the court, he is truly a pro's pro, and a true Spur.

Dude gave up $10 million to be here. That's more than most of us will earn in our lifetimes. We gotta win one for DW.

tonight...you
04-18-2016, 07:33 PM

I'll be the first to admit...I used to hate that guy. I thought he was a bully on the court, especially with the NO Hornets, and his demeanor really turned me off.

I was wrong. Sure, he's hard as nails when he's playing...but the game needs more enforcers. Off the court, he is truly a pro's pro, and a true Spur.

Dude gave up $10 million to be here. That's more than most of us will earn in our lifetimes. We gotta win one for DW.
I can get behind that, but I have to admit that getting Timmy a 6th is even more important to me.
Thankfully the two desires go hand in hand. I feel no guilt in my selfish desires, although I rarely do anyways...

BillMc
04-18-2016, 07:40 PM

+1 million bro. I was the same way. Hated West during the NO series in 08, but he's a guy to go to war with on your side.

HI-FI
04-18-2016, 07:45 PM

that is a great interview with D West. i always liked West when with the Hornets, i figured he'd make a great Spur. agree with what you're saying, he's just another reason Spurs hopefully win it all this year.

BillMc
04-18-2016, 07:58 PM
I also like that Pop had 2 practices, a game, another practice, and then tomorrow's game. Yeah, the practices are probably all light and mostly mental but he's focusing the team.

Thunder in trouble next round.

EVAY
04-18-2016, 08:16 PM
These were great interviews all around by everybody, tbh. Each person was thoughtful and generous in their comments about other players and they each stayed totally on the team talking points. Well done, all.

Thanks for posting them.

Proxy
04-18-2016, 08:17 PM

yeah I thought the same exact thing. Tons of respect

mingus
04-18-2016, 08:31 PM

Good sum up of what all makes Dwest a pretty straight dude/player.

But he got a little crazy in him too to give up that amount of money.

Put it this way: dude could've sent the next 50 generations of his family to college with that amount.

And LOL, where's Pop's "it's just basketball, it's just a game" complete bullshit nonsense he apparently forgot to use here?

SAGirl
04-18-2016, 08:52 PM
I saw all of the interviews. These were very candid. I specially liked Tony's and Manu's about Kawhis evolution.

:tu
:flag:

spurs10
04-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Good sum up of what all makes Dwest a pretty straight dude/player.

But he got a little crazy in him too to give up that amount of money.

Put it this way: dude could've sent the next 50 generations of his family to college with that amount.

And LOL, where's Pop's "it's just basketball, it's just a game" complete bullshit nonsense he apparently forgot to use here? Not sure if you've ever heard him address why he came and left the money. He said when he got his first contract he and his manager treated it as his last. The next years the same until he had earned 85 million. His plan was always the same- he wanted to play the end of his career for basketball. His family and kid's tuition is in no jeopardy. He came to play! :clap

bigfan
04-18-2016, 09:44 PM
Yeah West sure is a pro, seems like a very sharp guy and Im wondering if he is a future coach type guy? Glad as hell hes on our side.