PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Need A Gay Head Coach Someone Open Minded

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Tough....but gay (as in happy)....I'm trying to make a greater statement here..bear with me....:lol

see the problem with Byron Scott is he doesn't know how to think outside of the box...its typical of many black coaches....same with Mark Jackson in Golden State...we are too emotional as black men....testoterone flowing through our blood is like a Bull elephant in heat...we get all liquored up off testosterone and it causes us to think and coach with emotion.. even though we hide it from the cameras its what we do....to think with what our eyes tell us...what we see on the court but not to see the invisible things....maybe he can't help it because as blacks thats just how we are wired...whites tend to be far less emotional and more willing to let thoughts into their heads...(its also a prime reason they love getting cucked :lol ) I digress sorry

This is whats wrong with Byron...he means well and he has a good heart but thats the problem...its causing him to coach based on those old experiences and attitudes....this is the generation of the millennial and its lost on him and the Buss's tbh...

Byron is incapable of creating a certain atmosphere a certain Aura a certain bond....he doesn't seem like he knows how to inspire rather he just shows up and wants to teach play hard..while thats true he also needs to learn the art of reaching the players heart..it takes a certain kind of person to do that...maybe its that Byron isn't credentialed enough or doesn't know how to properly exploit his credentials....

Go to dinner with your players make them all go to dinner together like Golden State does build chemistry with and for them since they're young...he really needs some Zen like approach but I just don't know that he has that kind of father figure quality about himself....

I like Byron but it may be time to let him go...Kevin Ollie would be a tremendous hire tbh...

SpursforSix
04-18-2016, 07:36 PM
No matter how open minded, they aren't letting your ass in the locker room.

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2016, 08:40 PM
No matter how open minded, they aren't letting your ass in the locker room.

Why Does Tammy get Carte Blanche ?

SpursforSix
04-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Why Does Tammy get Carte Blanche ?

Who's Carte Blanch?

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Who's Carte Blanch?

Gay Freedom

SpursforSix
04-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Gay Freedom

Lol. I don't condone this joke. But kind of lol.

Stevie Johnson
04-18-2016, 08:53 PM
OP I think you need to push LGBT, not just the gays

midnightpulp
04-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Lakers already tried it with Magic, and it didn't work out very well.

Chris
04-29-2016, 10:28 PM
Wish granted :lol

HI-FI
04-29-2016, 10:30 PM
:lmao

Molotov
04-29-2016, 10:31 PM

:lmao:lmao

Robz4000
04-29-2016, 10:38 PM

:rollin gg Kool

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 10:45 PM
I deserve it no hiding from it....I guess they reading this site and listening to me

MultiTroll
04-29-2016, 10:56 PM
I deserve it no hiding from it....I guess they reading this site and listening to me
Everything you post is by design.

Your gaydar had it right this time. :lol

Altho Luke to the Flamers was a very easy prediction.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Everything you post is by design.

Your gaydar had it right this time. :lol

Altho Luke to the Flamers was a very easy prediction.

I just thought they would have been smarter this time around..they literally hire the first guy in the door..dam I'm sure a good dirt salesman can sell fake dirt to these clowns

MultiTroll
04-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Laker scams seemed to have died with Jerry Buss and his gambling connections.

lefty
04-30-2016, 12:06 AM

:lol

Dancelot
04-30-2016, 02:03 AM
I imagine Richard Jefferson will end up on that coaching staff after this season :lol

DMC
04-30-2016, 10:30 AM
I imagine Richard Jefferson will end up on that coaching staff after this season :lol
:lol