PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Houston management and coach: Why is Hardens ballhogging and zero D tolerated?

MultiTroll
04-18-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm not excusing Dwert, but Hardens dribble chuck and no requirement to play D has got to be a court and locker room cancer.

Why tolerated?

Stevie Johnson
04-18-2016, 10:59 PM
Harden is a joke. His game is a joke. His existence is a joke.

Fucking faggot.

Caltex2
04-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Imagine if the Rockets actually played like they cared. The Warriors would be dispatching them in the conference finals instead of the first round.

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Har_en added 10 minutes worth of "defensive highlights" tonight :lol

Tully365
04-19-2016, 12:32 AM
These things that happen routinely on other teams-- Harden's D, Westbrook's 3 pt attempts, DeMarcus Cousins taking possessions off-- would never be tolerated by Popovich...

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2016, 12:40 AM
These things that happen routinely on other teams-- Harden's D, Westbrook's 3 pt attempts, DeMarcus Cousins taking possessions off-- would never be tolerated by Popovich...

He tolerated some of that during the Clippers series:rolleyes

baseline bum
04-19-2016, 12:41 AM
Imagine if the Rockets actually played like they cared. The Warriors would be dispatching them in the conference finals instead of the first round.

No they wouldn't, Houston fluked into the WCF last year.

Caltex2
04-19-2016, 02:07 AM
More like the Clippers choked. Then again, the Rockets choked Game 1 of that series, so it evened out. Regardless, this would actually be a series if the Rockets cared.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-19-2016, 02:15 AM
More like the Clippers choked. Then again, the Rockets choked Game 1 of that series, so iot evened out. Regardless, this would actually be a series if the Rockets cared.

Yall shouldve been a first round exit last year. But the spurs lost to the Pelicans. Credit to you guys for vulturing the WCF appearance but you had no business being there.

Caltex2
04-19-2016, 02:29 AM
The Rockets get the Blazers if the Purs beat the Pelicans last year. They probably lose to the Warriors in round 2 if they get that far instead of the WCF.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-19-2016, 02:37 AM
The Rockets get the Blazers if the Purs beat the Pelicans last year. They probably lose to the Warriors in round 2 if they get that far instead of the WCF.

If you look again, you drop to the 6 seed and play the Clippers, Grizzlies had tie break. No home court, no choke on their part. It didnt happen this way though, congrats on getting the WCF tbh, major overachievment with that group.

Caltex2
04-19-2016, 03:07 AM
Wrong because the Griz won 55 games, the Rockets won 56. 1 loss dropped the Purs 4 spots because of the NBA's absurd need to "reward" division winners. In any event, they still would have dropped from 2-5. The Rockets would and did have 56 games and still would have stayed ahead of the Griz.

StrengthAndHonor
04-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Hard to believe he was considered the players MVP just last year.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-19-2016, 07:12 AM
Wrong because the Griz won 55 games, the Rockets won 56. 1 loss dropped the Purs 4 spots because of the NBA's absurd need to "reward" division winners. In any event, they still would have dropped from 2-5. The Rockets would and did have 56 games and still would have stayed ahead of the Griz.

Fair point, for some reason I thought if we won yall would automatically lose your last game of the season. :lol
Yall wouldve killed Portland.

baseline bum
04-19-2016, 07:22 AM
More like the Clippers choked. Then again, the Rockets choked Game 1 of that series, so it evened out. Regardless, this would actually be a series if the Rockets cared.

No it wouldn't. :lol

baseline bum
04-19-2016, 07:23 AM

Same players who constantly overrate Kobe.

StrengthAndHonor
04-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Ok

Killakobe81
04-19-2016, 07:27 AM

That rent free thingy ...

StrengthAndHonor
04-19-2016, 07:28 AM
That rent free thingy ...
:lol

MultiTroll
04-19-2016, 07:45 AM
Harden was voted by the players as last years MVP? :wow

StrengthAndHonor
04-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Harden was voted by the players as last years MVP? :wow
Yes, I think it was also unanimous...

Killakobe81
04-19-2016, 10:40 AM

not unanimous but he was the clear winner on the player side

MultiTroll
04-19-2016, 11:02 AM
I know you are just passing on the info, not agreeing with it.
I see where KillaKobe verified it was not unanimous.
I knew there was NO WAY Kobme would vote for anyone other then himself. :lol
Plus, Timmy Dunks and Kwa voting for Harden? No way.
"Defensive player of the year Kawhi Leonard (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6450/kawhi-leonard) and runner-up Draymond Green (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6589/draymond-green) didn't finish among the four leading vote-getters." (For DPOY)

Sounds like this was put together by The Fag Brothers, aka Chrissy Paul, LeBron, MarshMello...lets see who is the 4th member of the banana boat?
Hosted by ESPN The Caitlyn Station.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13298307/james-harden-named-mvp-nbpa-first-annual-players-awards

ElNono
04-19-2016, 11:06 AM
They're going to blow it up. They have to. But, say what you will, Harden is their most valuable piece.

Frankly, you need locker room leadership there, and Harden might fall in line with something like that, but as long as Dwert "I smile at everything while getting shat on" is there, it's not going to happen.

So I expect Dwert to be moved first, and I think the talent they bring in will be very telling about the direction the team will be heading.

Killakobe81
04-19-2016, 11:26 AM
They're going to blow it up. They have to. But, say what you will, Harden is their most valuable piece.

Frankly, you need locker room leadership there, and Harden might fall in line with something like that, but as long as Dwert "I smile at everything while getting shat on" is there, it's not going to happen.

So I expect Dwert to be moved first, and I think the talent they bring in will be very telling about the direction the team will be heading.

spursistan
04-19-2016, 11:48 AM
Whoever conceived of Harden and Dwert as 2 alphas of a title contender should be fired :lol..yep, it is a certain calculator-punching fatso :lol.

ambchang
04-19-2016, 12:33 PM

$200M changes everyone.

Spurs9
04-19-2016, 01:12 PM
I would start Capella and Beasley. If I'm gonna lose a game I'm gonna lose with people giving effort and actually trying in these games. Beasley was 10 and 5 in 11 minutes. Is Jones injured? Howard got 2 less shots than Beasley despite playing almost the entire game.