PDA

View Full Version : Worst Hurricane houseguest story...

CosmicCowboy
09-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Please make me feel better by sharing yours...

I had a brother in law and his wife in from Houston...they evacuated a couple of horses and dogs to my house as well...(I have a barn and arena at my house)

We entertained them all week...I bought and cooked some killer Bolners steaks Friday night...dinner drinks etc.

We get woken up Saturday morning by the wife...turns out they have been fighting all night and are leaving to go home...and it turns out that the brother in law is pissed off at ME!....

I knew he was insecure but I didn't know he was crazy...I had seen lights on in the barn Friday night after dinner and went out to check...turns out it was my sister in law checking on the horses...turn the lights off and come back inside...no problem, right?

He was absolutely convinced I was hitting on his wife and there was no way she could convince him I wasn't...turns out the guy is apparently insanely jealous of me...and stays constantly pissed off at me because he is not my "best" friend...and I never had a friggen clue...Despite his wife insisting that I have never been anything but a perfect gentleman with her he proceeded to trash me to my wife and has called/e-mailed her several times since then to "warn" her what an awful person I am...

I finally told her I was done with the stupid motherfucker and never wanted to see him again...

Kori Ellis
09-29-2005, 03:20 PM
So ...

Did you hit it?

tlongII
09-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Is she hot?

CosmicCowboy
09-29-2005, 03:24 PM
LMAO...nope...not even close

TheTruth
09-29-2005, 03:24 PM
fantastic question kori.

TheTruth
09-29-2005, 03:25 PM
would tlong hit it?

ZStomp
LMAO...nope...not even close

to what question?

hit?

hot?

CosmicCowboy
fantastic question kori.

good question but the answer is no.

midgetonadonkey
Next time, hit it. Give him a reason to be pissed. If he tells your wife, you can tell him it is another bullshit story he's making up. This is your free pass.

CosmicCowboy
09-29-2005, 03:26 PM
would tlong hit it?

Not with two hot ponies in the barn.

tlongII
09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Not with two hot ponies in the barn.

No sheep?

Kori Ellis
09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
CC, okay here's my real answer.

Obviously they have major issues that have nothing to do with you. So this is all on him (or them). And if that's how they are going to be, fuck them (not literally). As long as he doesn't cause problems between you and your wife by trashing you to her, then you are okay.

batman2883
09-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Hell yeah next time they stop by make sure you hit it raw and camcord it....

2Blonde
09-29-2005, 03:32 PM
No sheep?
Here ya go....
http://www.rubyan.com/politics/sheep.gif

SWC Bonfire
09-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a no-win situation.

CosmicCowboy
09-29-2005, 03:33 PM
CC, okay here's my real answer.

Obviously they have major issues that have nothing to do with you. So this is all on him (or them). And if that's how they are going to be, fuck them (not literally). As long as he doesn't cause problems between you and your wife by trashing you to her, then you are okay.

Yeah, I know Kori...I just told my wife I was done with the crazy fucker...I knew she still needed to stay in touch because he was her brother and thats fine with me but I was through with him...

batman2883
09-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Here ya go....
http://www.rubyan.com/politics/sheep.gif

tlong would hit

spurster
09-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Please make me feel better by sharing yours...

I had a brother in law and his wife in from Houston...
Where is your sister in all this?

Anyway, my story won't make you feel any better. My sister and her dog came over to our house. Except for initial dog anxiety (he threw up in the house followed by pooping house), it went fine.

Marklar MM
09-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Man, you people have gotten my dog riled up. He is humping a slipper.