PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: This is hilarious and pathetic at the same time ....

ambchang
04-19-2016, 11:57 AM
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15232286/former-lakers-star-kobe-bryant-left-nba-just-getting-started

:lol The most attention whoring person in NBA history denying having film crews follow him around was about self-promotion
:lol About passing things along when all he did in his life is about copying Jordan, and failing at it
:lol Not looking for approval from the greats when he had been begging for Jordan's attention for 20 years
:lol right to choose him over Shaq when Shaq carried his coattail riding career to three championship, then the best trade in NBA history to land MVPau for two more, not to mention FOUR missed playoffs, including one at the peak of his prime
:lol legend being outplayed by Rip Hamilton in the finals
:lol legend need Tyronn Lue (aka Lebron's towel boy) to save him from AI3's wrath
:lol Daddy issues
:lol extremely transparent in his me > team attitude, even calling the fans stupid, but stupid fans still think he's all about winning
:lol sending messages to Ronda, same manufactured "superstars"
:lol proud of writing his own commercials, when all of them stunk
:lol refusing to support his sisters when his entire career was one handout after another
:lol choked but it was :cry because of my scrawny legs :cry
:lol "The Eighth Man", when he was really the "The Twelfth man"
:lol paying to support criminals but not his sisters
:lol dedicating his entire life in basketball, but still can't reach 9 like the lazy Shaq
:lol murdered his own unborn child by causing so much stress for his wife
:lol begging for #stayNessy
:lol "I am so strong that nobody can control me", but having his wife control every aspect of his life
:lol Fox would rather retire than to play with Kobe without Shaq
:lol Pray for the bear when he couldn't handle a couple of overweight cops interrogating him
:lol learning the piano to hold on to Nessy
:lol Saying he just likes to enjoy the moment when all he does is plan 20 steps ahead in how to manipulate the media
:lol copying that schtick from Joker
:lol naming himself after a female character and somehow try to pass off as original

whitemamba
04-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Someone already misses Kobe...

Splits
04-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Amb

SpursforSix
04-19-2016, 12:10 PM
"'You may lose your family, your freedom, but I'll be damned if I lose basketball,'" Kobe says he told himself. "'Because this shit I can control.'"

LOL. what the fuck is he talking about?

SpursforSix
04-19-2016, 12:12 PM
"After the game, I go back to the house and pick all my shit up," he says. "I take my motorcycle and go to a motel."

and yet he might lose his family due to things beyond his control.

Horse
04-19-2016, 12:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15232286/former-lakers-star-kobe-bryant-left-nba-just-getting-started

:lol The most attention whoring person in NBA history denying having film crews follow him around was about self-promotion
:lol About passing things along when all he did in his life is about copying Jordan, and failing at it
:lol Not looking for approval from the greats when he had been begging for Jordan's attention for 20 years
:lol right to choose him over Shaq when Shaq carried his coattail riding career to three championship, then the best trade in NBA history to land MVPau for two more, not to mention FOUR missed playoffs, including one at the peak of his prime
:lol legend need Tyronn Lue (aka Lebron's towel boy) to save him from AI3's wrath
:lol extremely transparent in his me > team attitude, even calling the fans stupid, but stupid fans still think he's all about winning
:lol refusing to support his sisters when his entire career was one handout after another
:lol dedicating his entire life in basketball, but still can't reach 9 like the lazy Shaq
:lol "I am so strong that nobody can control me", but having his wife control every aspect of his life
:lol Pray for the bear when he couldn't handle a couple of overweight cops interrogating him
:lol Saying he just likes to enjoy the moment when all he does is plan 20 steps ahead in how to manipulate the media
:lol naming himself after a female character and somehow try to pass off as original

:toast:lol:lol:lol

Killakobe81
04-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Someone already misses Kobe...

We already knew.
How is this any different than what Kool does?

Brazil
04-20-2016, 10:42 AM
We already knew.

:lol wtf

count numer of Kool's threads and compare this number with Amb

Killakobe81
04-20-2016, 11:26 AM
:lol wtf

count numer of Kool's threads and compare this number with Amb

Talking obsession on topic ...
Not on number of threads ...

no one can create more threads than Kool ...

Brazil
04-20-2016, 11:46 AM

and no one has more shity obsessions than kool

whitemamba
04-20-2016, 12:30 PM
We already knew.

thats why kools post dont bother me at all. Actually I think its entertaining. Hypocrisy of spur fan is well documented, no surprise here.

UZER
04-20-2016, 12:55 PM

They are one in the same. That's how what Koon does is different.

Chris
04-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Amb

ambchang
04-20-2016, 01:42 PM
We already knew.

How about this based on an actual article by the leading sports site rather than some spotty message board?
How about this being an actual article instead of gossip?
How about one every couple of weeks to a couple every minute?

My question actually is, how is this even remotely close to what CaprisunMan does?

thats why kools post dont bother me at all. Actually I think its entertaining. Hypocrisy of spur fan is well documented, no surprise here.

Where is the hypocrisy? Commenting on an article, rather than making stuff up are two different things, just like finishing 17-65 is different from finishing 67-15

whitemamba
04-20-2016, 01:53 PM
How about this based on an actual article by the leading sports site rather than some spotty message board?

My question actually is, how is this even remotely close to what CaprisunMan does?

Where is the hypocrisy? Commenting on an article, rather than making stuff up are two different things, just like finishing 17-65 is different from finishing 67-15

damn, your smarter than I anticipated.

ambchang
04-20-2016, 02:44 PM

Yeah, I pointed that out because they make look the same to you. Just in case.

Molotov
04-20-2016, 04:31 PM

:yield

Seventyniner
04-20-2016, 06:30 PM
"'You may lose your family, your freedom, but I'll be damned if I lose basketball,'" Kobe says he told himself. "'Because this shit I can control.'"

LOL. what the fuck is he talking about?

Kobe got dunked on by Father Time, and I'm telling you, he had no control over that. It was Weis-level inevitable.

whitemamba
04-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Are you saying I'm dyslexic ?

ambchang
04-20-2016, 08:54 PM
Are you saying I'm dyslexic ?

No. I'm saying you may still think the lakers and the Spurs are equivalents.

whitemamba
04-21-2016, 12:20 AM

Right now ?

ambchang
04-21-2016, 05:44 AM
Right now ?

Yes.

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 06:30 AM

Here is the commonality ...
not only did you read an article (that I h ave not yet read all of and I am a Kobe apologist) on a player you hate ...
You followed with a 21 questions style emoticon salvo which was also "hilarious and pathetic" :lol

Amb ...

:lol I dont hate Kobe ...
:rollin Kobe is pathetic
:lmao Let's talk about NBA player's marriages ... it's hoops related
:wakeup I see no correlation to Kool ...
:lol Old man is retired for a week and yet and still ...that rent free thingy
:bang "Gorilla comparisons to arfican-americans are not racist ...you are racist for thinking I am racist!!!" (i dont think you are btw)

:depressed I don't miss Kobe

ambchang
04-21-2016, 06:46 AM
Here is the commonality ...
not only did you read an article (that I h ave not yet read all of and I am a Kobe apologist) on a player you hate ...
You followed with a 21 questions style emoticon salvo which was also "hilarious and pathetic" :lol

Amb ...

:lol I dont hate Kobe ...
:rollin Kobe is pathetic
:lmao Let's talk about NBA player's marriages ... it's hoops related
:wakeup I see no correlation to Kool ...
:lol Old man is retired for a week and yet and still ...that rent free thingy
:bang "Gorilla comparisons to arfican-americans are not racist ...you are racist for thinking I am racist!!!" (i dont think you are btw)

:depressed I don't miss Kobe

Read the article first will you? Every single comment I made was straight out from the article.

And you still cannot tell the difference between Kobe and African American the race. Which is sad. Besides, he's arguable Italian American, which he claims himself to be when the narrative suits and helps him sell more merchandise.

Mamba out, the selling t shirts with that phrase on it
What's even funnier is that people are stupid enough to buy them. Bunch of attention starving followers in la.

And retired for a week? So what? The Duncan divorce is 3 years ago. Didn't stop people from talking about it everyday multiple times a day now. Does it?

SupremeGuy
04-21-2016, 06:56 AM

damn, your smarter than I anticipated.:rollin

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 07:00 AM
Read the article first will you? Every single comment I made was straight out from the article.

And you still cannot tell the difference between Kobe and African American the race. Which is sad. Besides, he's arguable Italian American, which he claims himself to be when the narrative suits and helps him sell more merchandise.

Mamba out, the selling t shirts with that phrase on it
What's even funnier is that people are stupid enough to buy them. Bunch of attention starving followers in la.

I read a few excerpts ...I know you pulled it from there.
My point was I dont read Dwight Howard articles and create threads about them ...
Still denying the impact of what you posted but I'll leave you be on that one.

Legit question Amb ...What do you get out of reading Kobe articles then posting them at this point? Kobe is done we really shouldnt see new Kobe threads from anyone other than Kool but here you are still ...

you are giving Kobe more attention.
You are giving a ESPN article on Kobe more "clicks"
You actually spent time out of your day on a retired Kobe ...

Do i think some of that article is disturbing or a bad look on Kobe? Absolutely agree ...but when posters here joked about you running out of material that doesnt mean you need to prove them wrong by posting about stuff that has no hoops value.

But I guess you want the emoji responses and the bolded amb replies

Plug away sir ...

I did think that line about paying for criminals and not his sisters was cold blooded though, Amb :lol :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Tammy Taking a dick up the ass > vs your quote below. :lol

ambchang
04-21-2016, 09:29 AM
I read a few excerpts ...I know you pulled it from there.
My point was I dont read Dwight Howard articles and create threads about them ...
Still denying the impact of what you posted but I'll leave you be on that one.

That's an issue that you can't understand, just because you are not doing it doesn't mean that it is wrong for me, or anybody else to do it. I would love to find Karl Malone articles criticizing him to post here, but he is too irrelevant, so there aren't any articles about him that I can come across.

Legit question Amb ...What do you get out of reading Kobe articles then posting them at this point? Kobe is done we really shouldnt see new Kobe threads from anyone other than Kool but here you are still ...

Prove I am right, and that I was always right about this. Just that he's irrelevant to you doesn't mean that he is irrelevant to me. Besides, he is highly relevant given how much stuff he's been selling, and that is courtesy of the articles posted by your good friend CaprisunMan.

you are giving Kobe more attention.
You are giving a ESPN article on Kobe more "clicks"
You actually spent time out of your day on a retired Kobe ...

Kobe deserves the attention, he worked hard on it, he worked 20 years on it. He should get that attention.

ESPN deserves those clicks, they are a professional sports reporting organization, they pay top dollars for articles like these.

And you spend time out of your day responding to me about topics that you consider irrelevant. Who am I to you? Am I supposed to be more relevant to you as Kobe is to me? Frankly, I would be a little creeped out if that is true.

Do i think some of that article is disturbing or a bad look on Kobe? Absolutely agree ...but when posters here joked about you running out of material that doesnt mean you need to prove them wrong by posting about stuff that has no hoops value.

Not really about proving anyone wrong, I come across articles, I post them.

But I guess you want the emoji responses and the bolded amb replies

Plug away sir ...

I did think that line about paying for criminals and not his sisters was cold blooded though, Amb :lol :toast

At least there is something you appreciated it. I am more impressed by how he would kill his own unborn child over an unattractive hotel worker.

ambchang
04-21-2016, 09:29 AM
Tammy Taking a dick up the ass > vs your quote below. :lol

Disagree. Besides:
a) Magic
b) It's 2016, grow up
c) I don't care

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 10:05 AM
That's an issue that you can't understand, just because you are not doing it doesn't mean that it is wrong for me, or anybody else to do it. I would love to find Karl Malone articles criticizing him to post here, but he is too irrelevant, so there aren't any articles about him that I can come across.

Prove I am right, and that I was always right about this. Just that he's irrelevant to you doesn't mean that he is irrelevant to me. Besides, he is highly relevant given how much stuff he's been selling, and that is courtesy of the articles posted by your good friend CaprisunMan.

Kobe deserves the attention, he worked hard on it, he worked 20 years on it. He should get that attention.

ESPN deserves those clicks, they are a professional sports reporting organization, they pay top dollars for articles like these.

And you spend time out of your day responding to me about topics that you consider irrelevant. Who am I to you? Am I supposed to be more relevant to you as Kobe is to me? Frankly, I would be a little creeped out if that is true.

Not really about proving anyone wrong, I come across articles, I post them.

At least there is something you appreciated it. I am more impressed by how he would kill his own unborn child over an unattractive hotel worker.

So much gold and good to see your rationale ...
Kobe is a known asshole and sociopath
Amb acting like he is breaking news ...

ambchang
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
So much gold and good to see your rationale ...
Kobe is a known asshole and sociopath
Amb acting like he is breaking news ...

Not necessary breaking news. Is everything you wrote breaking news? Is everything here that was written not repeated over and over again ad nauseum?

To me, I never knew about him supporting criminals.

I never new he cut off his sisters.

I never knew he had a crew follow up around out of his own pocket.

I never knew he seriously said he was about passing things on.

I never knew he seriously thought his attempt to get attention from legends of the past wasn't clear for all to see.

I never knew that he caused his wife to miscarry.

I never knew that he called himself a legend.

I never knew that he was called the "Eighth Man" with a rap duo.

I never knew he learned piano by ear in order to #stayNessy

I never knew Fox would rather retire than play with Kobe without Shaq.

I never knew he would seriously think that he is living at the moment.

... all until I read this article.

So this is all new info for me.

whitemamba
04-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Yes.

Wrong. Again. I gotta tell you though, your obsession for Kobe is growing by the day. It makes me happy.

ambchang
04-21-2016, 11:10 AM

Yes.

Wrong. Again. I gotta tell you though, your obsession for Kobe is growing by the day. It makes me happy.

Not sure if you had a lobotomy recently, but just in case isn't about right and wrong. It's about covering my grounds in the event that you are a total idiot, which was suspected based on your witnessed behaviour.

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Not necessary breaking news. Is everything you wrote breaking news? Is everything here that was written not repeated over and over again ad nauseum?

To me, I never knew about him supporting criminals.

I never new he cut off his sisters.

I never knew he had a crew follow up around out of his own pocket.

I never knew he seriously said he was about passing things on.

I never knew he seriously thought his attempt to get attention from legends of the past wasn't clear for all to see.

I never knew that he caused his wife to miscarry.

I never knew that he called himself a legend.

I never knew that he was called the "Eighth Man" with a rap duo.

I never knew he learned piano by ear in order to #stayNessy

I never knew Fox would rather retire than play with Kobe without Shaq.

I never knew he would seriously think that he is living at the moment.

... all until I read this article.

So this is all new info for me.

Did any of that surprise you though?
You must not read because when Kobe's MUSE premiered there was thread posted by someone ... and I commented about him losing a potential son ...because of Colorado ...
a lot of the other stuff ...who would know that and who cares besides bigger kobe fans than myself?

For me, a family man to hear him estranged from his parents (I don't think they were at "60") and to hear that money was an issue at one time with his siblings is pretty sad for Kobe. Sure has millions of dollars, fans and a wife and kids to comfort him ... but he sure has lost a lot over 20 years. That is what I got from the parts I read ...

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Disagree. Besides:
a) Magic
b) It's 2016, grow up
c) I don't care

Whether its the year 2 B.C or 5316 a dick up the ass is a dick up the ass..:lol. Just saying:lol

What you're really saying is in 2000 you didn't take dicks but in 2016 you do :lmao

AMBCHANG

ambchang
04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
Did any of that surprise you though?

Now you are restricting my posting privileges to only things that surprise me? Does me posting a thread about Kobe surprises you? Why are you responding then?

But to answer your question, yeah, a number of them actually surprised me.

You must not read because when Kobe's MUSE premiered there was thread posted by someone ... and I commented about him losing a potential son ...because of Colorado ...
a lot of the other stuff ...who would know that and who cares besides bigger kobe fans than myself?

I don't really recall, maybe I read it but didn't remember, or maybe I didn't read it at all though. I forget things, I am old, and I sometimes miss things posted here, it happens.

As for the other stuff, I care because as I noted on the subject line, it is hilarious and pathetic.

For me, a family man to hear him estranged from his parents (I don't think they were at "60") and to hear that money was an issue at one time with his siblings is pretty sad for Kobe. Sure has millions of dollars, fans and a wife and kids to comfort him ... but he sure has lost a lot over 20 years. That is what I got from the parts I read ...

Yeah, that's why I said it was pathetic, and I meant it. He spent his entire adult chasing something that he felt would give him the ultimate success, but lost a lot in the meantime. It may be worth it for him, though. Who am I to judge?

ambchang
04-21-2016, 12:05 PM
Whether its the year 2 B.C or 5316 a dick up the ass is a dick up the ass..:lol. Just saying:lol

What you're really saying is in 2000 you didn't take dicks but in 2016 you do :lmao

AMBCHANG

Acceptance and participation are two different things.

You accepting Kobe to rob the Lakers didn't mean that you robbed the Lakers yourself.

Maybe one day, perhaps the day when Carpisun can have a percentage point of the market share, you will understand this.

whitemamba
04-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Not sure if you had a lobotomy recently, but just in case isn't about right and wrong. It's about covering my grounds in the event that you are a total idiot, which was suspected based on your witnessed behaviour.

lmao. Im all in your head now. Me disagreeing with you makes me an idiot? I think it actually makes you even stupider. Your knowledge is limited. Your mind is trapped Amb, you have no chance against someone like me. So go back to your shitty job, making no money, and keep your hopes high on the sperms, because it might be the only good thing left in your life.

SupremeGuy
04-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Disagree. Besides:
a) Magic
b) It's 2016, grow up
c) I don't cared) kirby did it on camera with a college dude

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 01:15 PM
at least kobe isn't having to pay rent to live in OPs head tbh

That rent free thingy ...
Op think he is being funny and some of it was tbh ...
But really who cares THAT much about someone they hate?

In the words of Apollo's trainer:

"l.. i saw you beat that man ...like I never saw no man get beat before. And the man kept coming after you. Now we dont need that kind of man in our life ...
I know what you're feeling ...
Let it go ...
let it go.
You're the champ ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpT2kpwZwk

Great words for you to live by Amb ...

ambchang
04-21-2016, 01:33 PM
lmao. Im all in your head now. Me disagreeing with you makes me an idiot? I think it actually makes you even stupider. Your knowledge is limited. Your mind is trapped Amb, you have no chance against someone like me. So go back to your shitty job, making no money, and keep your hopes high on the sperms, because it might be the only good thing left in your life.

Not exactly sure what you are basing what you asserted on? You are in my head how? When did I say me thinking you are an idiot is due to you disagreeing with me? What chance am I supposed to have against you? What are we competing on? How do you know my job is shitty? How do you know I make no money? Isn't it illegal to force people to work without fair compensation? How is it even possible for me to work and make no money, no matter how shitty the job is supposed to be? How can I be keeping the hopes on the Spurs (I'm assuming you are referring to them when you had that hilarious, not to say original, sperms comment) when I said multiple times that the Warriors are the team to beat and that the Spurs would likely lose in 6, provided they even got that far? What are you basing your theory on how the Spurs are doing could be the only my good I my life?

In before, :lol meltdown.

ambchang
04-21-2016, 01:36 PM
That rent free thingy ...
Op think he is being funny and some of it was tbh ...
But really who cares THAT much about someone they hate?

In the words of Apollo's trainer:

"l.. i saw you beat that man ...like I never saw no man get beat before. And the man kept coming after you. Now we dont need that kind of man in our life ...
I know what you're feeling ...
Let it go ...
let it go.
You're the champ ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpT2kpwZwk

Great words for you to live by Amb ...

Just so you know. Apollo was killed in an exhibition match, just like how Kobe had his nose realigned in an exhibition game.

whitemamba
04-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Not exactly sure what you are basing what you asserted on? You are in my head how? When did I say me thinking you are an idiot is due to you disagreeing with me? What chance am I supposed to have against you? What are we competing on? How do you know my job is shitty? How do you know I make no money? Isn't it illegal to force people to work without fair compensation? How is it even possible for me to work and make no money, no matter how shitty the job is supposed to be? How can I be keeping the hopes on the Spurs (I'm assuming you are referring to them when you had that hilarious, not to say original, sperms comment) when I said multiple times that the Warriors are the team to beat and that the Spurs would likely lose in 6, provided they even got that far? What are you basing your theory on how the Spurs are doing could be the only my good I my life?

In before, :lol meltdown.

the irony...

ambchang
04-21-2016, 09:11 PM
the irony...

I suppose you didn't understand what "In before" was used for. So you have given me another data point for your stupidity.

:cry I cant' argue anymore, so you are having a meltdown :cry

Big Dog
04-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Talking about a retired fucking player. OP pick up a new schtick. Or its back to the rice fields where you'll do some good.

ambchang
04-22-2016, 05:42 AM
Talking about a retired fucking player. OP pick up a new schtick. Or its back to the rice fields where you'll do some good.

Talking about rice fields. Harlem pick up a new schtick or go create another troll and start talking to yourself.

Kool Bob Love
04-22-2016, 06:01 AM
Amb

Killakobe81
04-22-2016, 07:08 AM
:lol

whitemamba
04-22-2016, 02:06 PM
I suppose you didn't understand what "In before" was used for. So you have given me another data point for your stupidity.

:cry I cant' argue anymore, so you are having a meltdown :cry

wrong....again...

ambchang
04-22-2016, 02:33 PM
wrong....again...

wrong....again...