PDA

View Full Version : If a niggra told your wife she was..........

lebomb
04-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Strikingly beautiful and was tall and graceful, would you:

A) Take it as a compliment
B) Know that niggra was up to no good, but let it slide
C) Keep a close eye peeled on said niggra
D) Grap your gat and peel a cap off in his ass
E) All of the above

:wakeup

Avante
04-19-2016, 03:24 PM
My best friend is black, get along great with them. I actually have more in common with blacks than I do whites.

So....

It first off would have nothing to do with race, it would be about how it was done. If done cool, then it will be cool. If not then he has a problem no matter what he is.

lebomb
04-19-2016, 03:30 PM
My best friend is black, get along great with them. I actually have more in common with blacks than I do whites.

So....

It first off would have nothing to do with race, it would be about how it was done. If done cool, then it will be cool. If not then he has a problem no matter what he is.

Lets say it wasn't done in the husband presence, but the wife let the husband know.

lebomb
04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Actually race doesnt matter and isnt a factor. I just use the word to describe folk. :D

DJR210
04-19-2016, 03:37 PM
F.) Teach Niggra how to make a poll

Avante
04-19-2016, 03:43 PM
Lets say it wasn't done in the husband presence, but the wife let the husband know.

Then it would depend on how she took it. If she was cool with it, then it's over. If not then I tell her to not put herself in that position again without me around.

If somehow the same guy comes back and becomes a pest and I find this out.....search and destroy.

I. Hustle
04-19-2016, 03:45 PM
Then it would depend on how she took it. If she was cool with it, then it's over. If not then I tell her to not put herself in that position again without me around.

If somehow the same guy comes back and becomes a pest and I find this out.....search and destroy.

It was while she was on top of me. She just looked strikingly beautiful at the time. Very classy lady. She held her pinky out while she gave me a bj.

Avante
04-19-2016, 03:48 PM
It was while she was on top of me. She just looked strikingly beautiful at the time. Very classy lady. She held her pinky out while she gave me a bj.

That was dumb.

I. Hustle
04-19-2016, 03:52 PM
That was dumb.

I assure you, my good man, it was not. Unless you are using dumb in the fashion that today's youth use it. In that case you are 100% correct. It was stupid dumb dope

lefty
04-19-2016, 04:10 PM
No G) for Blake?

SpursforSix
04-19-2016, 04:29 PM

This nigra funny.

SpursforSix
04-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Ima try one

SpursforSix
04-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Then it would depend on how she took it. If she was cool with it, then it's over.

She took it in the butt. She wasn't cool with it at first but then her sphincter busted and it was smooth sailing.

Avante
04-19-2016, 04:44 PM
She took it in the butt. She wasn't cool with it at first but then her sphincter busted and it was smooth sailing.

You actually have a wife and kids? You come off as junior high guy.

Blake
04-19-2016, 04:44 PM
No G) for Blake?

Private message 3 years ago:

Hey man, Im gonna lay off on you about the EX thing. Its not right. I know we have gone back and forth over the years, but Im laying off this subject.

I'm sure he feels less guilty if he throws it out there for someone else to

Blake
04-19-2016, 04:47 PM

That's actually nail on the head

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Strikingly beautiful and was tall and graceful, would you:

A) Take it as a compliment
B) Know that niggra was up to no good, but let it slide
C) Keep a close eye peeled on said niggra
D) Grap your gat and peel a cap off in his ass
E) All of the above

:wakeup

Depends bro....if you're black you say good looking out....and keep it moving. ...if he persists then you tell him to move around...if he's white well this how they usually threaten me :

https://youtube/UgwG18lkcik

Spurtacular
04-19-2016, 05:38 PM
I actually have more in common with blacks than I do whites.

You actually do!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!

lebomb
04-20-2016, 06:08 AM
LMAO........yall are hilarious. Anyhow, it was already handled.....just wanted to see what yall would say. As I suspected stupid shit. Avante and Kool with the only solid input. Thats why you never ask "real" advise on ST. Just ask Blake how that worked out? :lmao

Trill Clinton
04-20-2016, 08:18 AM
i take it as a compliment because most men are up to no good so i just let it slide. it comes with the territory when your girl is beautiful. as long as you keep her happy, you have nothing to worry about. peace.

pgardn
04-20-2016, 09:03 AM

Jesus...

A sane post. I did not think this was possible.

lebomb
04-20-2016, 10:11 AM
i take it as a compliment because most men are up to no good so i just let it slide. it comes with the territory when your girl is beautiful. as long as you keep her happy, you have nothing to worry about. peace.

Exactly!!! Niggras are up to no good for real. He is a client and constantly gives her compliments.......she is like :rolleyes , niggra please.

Its all good Trill.

The Reckoning
04-20-2016, 11:19 AM
you don't want her to think you're possessive and domineering. it'll give her a thrill.

lebomb
04-20-2016, 11:40 AM
you don't want her to think you're possessive and domineering. it'll give her a thrill.

Non-issue situation anymore. Handled day 1. Thanks for the offer though. :claw

Nbadan
04-23-2016, 02:20 PM
F.) Teach Niggra how to make a poll

:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Exactly!!! Niggras are up to no good for real. He is a client and constantly gives her compliments.......she is like :rolleyes , niggra please.

Its all good Trill.

Listen homie...I seen your girl..she is fine as fuck...even I would try to get those panties...

What he's doing is called a slow mind Fuck...i do this shit all the time....he's warming her up homie..trust me..all bullshitting aside...she will take his compliments for now and keep it moving....but if it persists he will eventually ware her down..women are very fragile and those compliments will wear her down especially if he's a "handsome" dude..its very subtle and very clever for us real playas..women tell me all the time L that I'm extremely charismatic and charming....I now I joke a lot and bullshit here but I really am fucking dimes straight 10's in most cases....when I'm not trolling Walmart for a quickie....:lol .I'm telling you this cuz you the homie...here is whats about to go down..

He's gonna keep on very light passive agressive flirting and giving compliments
Next he's gonna start asking how he can make her job easier (this gets women every time) once he finds this out he has a real inside track to start the emotional fucking..it all starts with emotional fucking first...

Once he impresses her with his intellect and "academic" abilities so to speak then he's gonna start asking questions about you....(it's a silent comment that you are a loser compared to him)

If he's lucky she will tell him over and over how much in love with you that she is...and she very well may be but at this point he's right where he wants to be....she might even talk about how much she loves Jesus....I done heard that before too...:lol but it means nothing the in-roads to her pie has already been laid...:lol
Next he's gonna get her a very inexpensive but meaningful "appreciation" gift. (could be expensive)

Then its gonna be can we do lunch....she will never tell you about this....not at this point anyways....then it will be regular lunches...followed by lots of laughter and charm....
He will offer her dinner and she will refuse....depending on the woman this may or may not ever happen...

He will weave in woe is me comments to soften her up to make her feel empathy for him...

Next if he's any where close to the playa that Kool is he will back off at this point...to see if there is any trouble at home based on the work he's put in to seduce her..
This can go one of two ways....you will be having problems at home and if so he will pounce...and she will give in to him emotionally...long story short the panties are his at this point.....if she's having no problems at home with you then he starts the next phase which is more overt flirting and offering her material things you can't give her...

be careful here bro because this could be a very key chess move if you're not a good provider or if she's just materialistic at heart....at this point it's also not about how you're slinging dick or eating ass if he's offering a substantial better way of life...if he wants a quick Fuck he may not be so lucky unless he's extremely charismatic and charming....but if that's the case you got a ho on your hands...

It's a tough call Homie but he is trying to Fuck the shit out of her and its 50/50 he will succeed......the best advice I can give you in all honesty is to let her read this post of mine...

I will assume you will take my advice...so Mrs. Lebomb if you're reading this...dont give in to your client he just wants to see what your pussy tastes like nothing more nothing less...don't hurt my boy Lebomb he's a good dude....keep it real girl..aint nobody gonna eat your ass like that nigga...:lol