PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: "Mamba Out"

phyzik
04-20-2016, 10:39 PM
How fucking lame.... selling shirts minutes after doing that shit.... What a fake legend. :lol

self-made nick name :lmao

Laker fans eating shit shoved into their mouths and loving every bite :lmao

That is some fake ass Milli Vanilli type shit. Only thing missing was the "Mamba ou-, Mamba Ou-, Mamba Ou-, Mamba Ou-, Mamba Ou-, Mamba Ou-, Mamba Ou-" skipping record.

What a fag.

phyzik
04-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Real legends dont script their shit and then sell it. Real Legends let other people tell the story. That is what makes them Legends.

K...
04-20-2016, 11:16 PM
They were selling his shit

Molotov
04-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Kobe is the biggest faggot in the history of the NBA, IMO TBH.

Mal
04-21-2016, 02:49 AM
It`s only 25$ :lmao

Half goes to Vanessa and kids

ambchang
04-21-2016, 05:53 AM
Uma Thurman came out? I always thought she may be lesbo.

Killakobe81
04-21-2016, 06:40 AM
They were selling his shit

:lol

:depressed Cully

Bynumite
04-21-2016, 06:44 AM
What spurfan fails to understand is that Kobe got a brand he's constantly hyping and promoting.

Jim on the other hand, is probably gonna lock himself in his basement playing dungeons and dragons and doing gay sex after his retirement.

RGMCSE
04-21-2016, 08:49 AM
It`s only 25$ :lmao

Half goes to Vanessa and kids

A third of it goes to nessa's momma too! :wow

ambchang
04-21-2016, 09:38 AM
What spurfan fails to understand is that Kobe got a brand he's constantly hyping and promoting.

Jim on the other hand, is probably gonna lock himself in his basement playing dungeons and dragons and doing gay sex after his retirement.

Instead of working on his brand, he should have worked on winning titles as the alpha .... scratch that, getting past the first round as the alpha.

Splits
04-22-2016, 12:43 PM
Capri wasn't ready:

Kobe Bryant fan can’t stop crying during final game (Video)
by John Buhler (http://fansided.com/author/buhler118/) 21hours ago Follow @buhler118 (https://twitter.com/buhler118)

2015-16 was the farewell tour of Los Angeles Lakers great Kobe Bryant, and in his final game at Staples Center, one grown man just couldn’t stop crying.

2015-16: The Year of Kobe. Kobe Bryant played his final NBA season at age 37, retiring from basketball after last week’s season finale victory over the Utah Jazz, who narrowly missed out on the Western Conference Playoffs.

That was the night that Bryant score 60 points on 50 shot attempts, completely distracting the NBA world from the impossible record-breaking performance of the Golden State Warriors who won the 73rd game of the season over a banged up Memphis Grizzlies team on April 14th.

However, April 14th was all about Bryant. People from all over Greater Los Angeles and the world packed themselves into Staples Center for the greatest narcissistic performance of their lives. One fully grown and bearded man couldn’t handle the moment and cried at least three separate times during Bryant’s final NBA regular season game.

The first episode of the Lakers tearjerker was best summarized in “I’m not ready.” Not ready for what, seeing a Lakers shooting guard make 40% of his field goals and making his teammates better? The 2015-16 Lakers had their worst season ever, going 17-65 for the worst record in the Western Conference.

38DSfnK7L04

We’ll call the second installment of crying “Kobe…stay…”. If the Buss Family is willing to shell out some more cash for their declining superstar, then maybe the Black Mamba will buy in to the sobbing imperative statement. However, the Buss Family won’t bite for one more year of Bryant.

YN_5zMwJTjE

…And the last crying video clip shows the same fan sobbing just trying to get out the superstar’s first name, “Ko..be..heh…heh…heh…”. It’s just sad to see that kind of reaction from a grown man at a Lakers game.

iRIjZGMnxwI

Apparently the Lakers are still toying around the idea of keeping the worst coach in the league, Byron Scott, for yet another season of not teaching his young corps how to play winning basketball.

If Los Angeles doesn’t get either LSU’s Ben Simmons or Duke’s Brandon Ingram with either the No. 1 or No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, it will be all tears and no Kobe for the 2016-17 Lakers. Los Angeles will again enter next as the overwhelming favorite to finish in last place in the NBA’s Western Conference.

Chris
04-22-2016, 12:46 PM
phy

JamStone
04-22-2016, 01:04 PM
All the criticisms Kobe gets, on the court and off the court, could very well be fair and even right on point.

But remember one thing.

He just retired, and so many of you Kobe haters still can't stop talking about him.

I'm just saying. Hate him all you want. If I were a Kobe hater, at this point, I'd just let him and his legacy die and stop talking about him. So many of you can't.

K...
04-22-2016, 01:08 PM
If Los Angeles doesn’t get either LSU’s Ben Simmons or Duke’s Brandon Ingram with either the No. 1 or No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, it will be all tears and no Kobe for the 2016-17 Lakers. Los Angeles will again enter next as the overwhelming favorite to finish in last place in the NBA’s Western Conference.

Why even qualify this statement with false hope? One player who isn't a franchise big won't save that franchise. And considering the franchise specialty in ruining high draft picks it's safe to assume even the right draft pick will never reach their potential.

K...
04-22-2016, 01:14 PM
All the criticisms Kobe gets, on the court and off the court, could very well be fair and even right on point.

But remember one thing.

He just retired, and so many of you Kobe haters still can't stop talking about him.

I'm just saying. Hate him all you want. If I were a Kobe hater, at this point, I'd just let him and his legacy die and stop talking about him. So many of you can't.

a couple things: Kobe wants us to talk about him, he would not be setting these dumb records if he didn't want to be discussed. He's been retired since 2013 but has chosen to keep himself in the conversation. His past behavior all but guarantees he will resurface in public ASAP.

Finally, while we may give Kobe a pass, there is still byron scott and the Buss family. It's the enablers who we laugh at now, kobe was their art piece. Now they are a basketball team again and should be judged as such.

Stabula
04-23-2016, 02:49 AM

But remember one thing.

DeRozan m8
04-23-2016, 03:56 AM
Kobe is the biggest faggot in the history of the NBA, IMO TBH.

:bobo

LkrFan
04-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Even in the NBA after life, Kobe still haunting Spur Fags. Long live 4-2! :toast

K...
04-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Even in the NBA after life, Kobe still haunting Spur Fags. Long live 4-2! :toast

It's a little premature here, you really think Kobe is going to suddenly walk away and act civil? He's very smart and arrogant, con men don't really retire they just change scene.

LkrFan
04-23-2016, 07:49 PM
It's a little premature here, you really think Kobe is going to suddenly walk away and act civil? He's very smart and arrogant, con men don't really retire they just change scene.

He's done, son.

K...
04-23-2016, 08:26 PM
He's done, son.

More time for:

Corrupting his children
Fashion shows
Getting petty with shaq and Phil
Politics
Calling out the current Lakers squads as "weak"
Rebutting rape charges
Selling his shit