baseline bum
04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
Damn, from the flu?

Spurminator
04-21-2016, 12:04 PM
Shit. RIP

baseline bum
04-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Now I'm pissed I never went to catch his show in Vegas.

RIP to one of the all-time greats :depressed

Floyd Pacquiao
04-21-2016, 12:12 PM
I've never heard a prince song in my life. Rip though

Relevancy
04-21-2016, 12:15 PM
what the fuck, I was never into this guys music but he was often regarded to be MJ legend status, I'm surprised there isn't more posts in this thread yet.

how do these guys keep dying so young? They are rich and have access to the best food/medicene possible

ColinB
04-21-2016, 12:17 PM
Damn. RIP to a true legend (and true freak).

DarrinS
04-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Damn -- too young

leemajors
04-21-2016, 12:32 PM
:depressed

lebomb
04-21-2016, 12:34 PM
I saw him in concert during the 1999 Album debut. Probably one of the best concerts ever.

RIP to a true artist. :depressed

Trill Clinton
04-21-2016, 12:41 PM
this legit just fucked up my day. my dad kept prince playing in the house growing up:depressed we lost a legend, one of a kind, one of the best guitarists, if not the best. you will be missed.

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 12:43 PM
shocking. RIP. Only CD (cassette) I bought was Purple Reign. Can't say I was a hardcore fan but did check out his music when it came out. I always found a few tracks that I liked.

lebomb
04-21-2016, 12:44 PM
this legit just fucked up my day. my dad kept prince playing in the house growing up:depressed we lost a legend, one of a kind, one of the best guitarists, if not the best. you will be missed.

Yeah, my day sucks ass now!!!! :pctoss

Last time I felt this low about a musician dying was when Stevie Ray Vaughn died. Broke my heart. :cry

philldafunk
04-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Absolute legend RIP

Blake
04-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Damn. Didn't his ex girlfriend from the 80s just recently die too

Blake
04-21-2016, 12:47 PM
I've never heard a prince song in my life. Rip though

Unless you live in a cave, that's just false

The Gemini Method
04-21-2016, 12:49 PM
I was very fortunate to catch him at the Forum and at Coachella in 2008. This is truly a sad moment in the world of music. R.I.P to the man who brought the Purple Rain.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 12:53 PM
RIP smh.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Damn, from the flu?

Had to be aids. No one dies from just the flu at 57.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-21-2016, 01:06 PM

lebomb
04-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Damn Vanity died at 57 also.

Relevancy
04-21-2016, 01:18 PM
Had to be aids. No one dies from just the flu at 57.he probably contacted a deadly virus somewhere, in a third world country or hell even here in the states. That's just bad luck

InRareForm
04-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Didn't he play at superbowl?

tlongII
04-21-2016, 01:36 PM

Actually the flu does kill people. RIP. One of the greatest musicians and performers of all time.

Little Red Corvette is my favorite Prince song.

benefactor
04-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Nooooooooooooo

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Didn't he play at superbowl?

That was Russel Wilson

lebomb
04-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Aut...Omatic

lebomb
04-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Dance, music, sex..........romance

Ginobilly
04-21-2016, 02:09 PM
he probably contacted a deadly virus somewhere, in a third world country or hell even here in the states. That's just bad luck

yup. I heard one of the olsen twins is sick with lyme disease that she supposedly got from a tick on california camping trip 10 years ago. She looks like shit! I once had two ticks latch on to me from going hunting once. One on my groin area and one got inside my belly button. I had them for two days: scratched them and even fucked my girl while they were on:lol. I noticed them because they itched and removed them gently with some tweezers, being careful not to kill or squeeze them. I got lucky I didn't get anything but some people aren't so lucky. I also heard rumors from H-town that Mike Jones has aids??? That's why he's all skinny and sick looking nowadays and lives with his mom.

RandomGuy
04-21-2016, 02:11 PM
The Corpse Formerly Known as Prince

Avante
04-21-2016, 02:12 PM
His dad played piano in a jazz band and his mom was a jazz singer, so he had the influenses from day one, but what he did was rather unique. He had an original sound, funky sexualism with a smooth groove.

I own all of his early stuff, which is in my mind the Prince sound.

I was turned on to him by a buddy who saw him at a Santa Monica concert before he became big, back before he got top billing. He told me to check this guy out. When I finally heard him on a SF radio show, yep, he had...it.

I used to run in place with on the stereo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lmq6RDn5O8

RIP

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 02:12 PM
yup. I heard one of the olsen twins is sick with lyme disease that she supposedly got from a tick on california camping trip 10 years ago. She looks like shit! I once had two ticks latch on to me from going hunting once. One on my groin area and one got inside my belly button. I had them for two days: scratched them and even fucked my girl while they were on:lol. I noticed them because they itched and removed them gently with some tweezers, being careful not to kill or squeeze them. I got lucky I didn't get anything but some people aren't so lucky. I also heard rumors from H-town that Mike Jones has aids??? That's why he's all skinny and sick looking nowadays and lives with his mom.

you went around for a couple of days with a tick on your groin and another in your belly button?

that's truly not giving a fuck. lol.

RandomGuy
04-21-2016, 02:13 PM

People die from the flu at all ages, although the odds go up as you get older.

http://www.andypryke.com/twiki/pub/Andypublic/InfluenzaPandemic/mortality_by_age_1957_1969.gif

RandomGuy
04-21-2016, 02:16 PM
https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NA-AX653D_NUMBG_NS_20090512230421.gif

Avante
04-21-2016, 02:19 PM
For just once can we cut the crap and pay some real respect here?

Please.

Relevancy
04-21-2016, 02:20 PM
People die from the flu at all ages, although the odds go up as you get older.

http://www.andypryke.com/twiki/pub/Andypublic/InfluenzaPandemic/mortality_by_age_1957_1969.gifhow can a person even get flu? Does it develop from a simple cold?

Ginobilly
04-21-2016, 02:27 PM
you went around for a couple of days with a tick on your groin and another in your belly button?

that's truly not giving a fuck. lol.

:lol

I didn't feel them like till about 30 hours after i left the trip.:bang Them ticks have special chemicals that you can't feel them right away. And plus when your drinking and having a good time with your high school buddies you don't think about checking for ticks. A buddy of mine once got sick from going fishing at medina. We were fucking around with fish, turtles/snakes all day that I think he forgot to wash his hands when we ate or he rubbed his face..... who knows. But he was shitting his pants all week and had to go to the hospital for antibiotics:lmao I even warned everybody before the trip: wash/sanatize your hands after handling fish/reptiles, careful not to rub your eyes or mouth after handling them, careful with catfish fins: they could stab you, etc. People don't listen and forget at times. It happens.:lol

Sportcamper
04-21-2016, 02:34 PM
I have not heard much about Prince since the late 80’s & early 90’s but back then he had a sterling reputation…Health nut, took his private chefs with him while at recording studio’s to prepare his food…(He never ate take out)…Private trainer, he jumped rope every day…The guy was in great shape…

In regard to the flu…There is a fascinating book called…
The Great Influenza…I highly recommend it...

At the height of WWI, history’s most lethal influenza virus erupted in an army camp in Kansas, moved east with American troops, then exploded, killing as many as 100 million people worldwide. It killed more people in twenty-four months than AIDS killed in twenty-four years, more in a year than the Black Death killed in a century. But this was not the Middle Ages, and 1918 marked the first collision of science and epidemic disease..

http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-Influenza-Deadliest-Pandemic/dp/0143036491

lebomb
04-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Currently listening to ADORE by Prince............... :depressed

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 02:41 PM
It wasnt just the flu. Prince had cancelled two previous shows in the past few months because of his health. Then he went to the er on April 15th. Guy likely had aids and stopped taking his medicine.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Hmm this from 5 days ago.

http://mediatakeout.com/301361/shock-report-insider-claims-that-a-very-popular-african-american-celebrity-is-stricken-with-aids-not-hiv-the-full-avkage.html?mobile=1

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 02:44 PM

I didn't feel them like till about 30 hours after i left the trip.:bang Them ticks have special chemicals that you can't feel them right away. And plus when your drinking and having a good time with your high school buddies you don't think about checking for ticks. A buddy of mine once got sick from going fishing at medina. We were fucking around with fish, turtles/snakes all day that I think he forgot to wash his hands when we ate or he rubbed his face..... who knows. But he was shitting his pants all week and had to go to the hospital for antibiotics:lmao I even warned everybody before the trip: wash/sanatize your hands after handling fish/reptiles, careful not to rub your eyes or mouth after handling them, careful with catfish fins: they could stab you, etc. People don't listen and forget at times. It happens.:lol

:lol That makes more sense. I'm pretty lazy but I can't picture any scenario where I know I have a tick in my belly button and not caring enough to pull it out.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 02:45 PM

http://mediatakeout.com/301361/shock-report-insider-claims-that-a-very-popular-african-american-celebrity-is-stricken-with-aids-not-hiv-the-full-avkage.html?mobile=1

April 16, 2016: MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson.

This report REALLY hurt our heart.

According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider:

[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it."

We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer.

Very sad news.

04-21-2016, 02:47 PM
I have not heard much about Prince since the late 80’s & early 90’s but back then he had a sterling reputation…Health nut, took his private chefs with him while at recording studio’s to prepare his food…(He never ate take out)…Private trainer, he jumped rope every day…The guy was in great shape…

At the height of WWI, history’s most lethal influenza virus erupted in an army camp in Kansas, moved east with American troops, then exploded, killing as many as 100 million people worldwide. It killed more people in twenty-four months than AIDS killed in twenty-four years, more in a year than the Black Death killed in a century. But this was not the Middle Ages, and 1918 marked the first collision of science and epidemic disease..

He was a vegan from what I've heard too

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 02:47 PM

Hmmmm. I just read some new story somewhere that said he frequented a local Walgreens. But it's hard to imagine that it wouldn't have gotten out that he had HIV. Seems like one of the pharmacists would have let it out of the bag.

04-21-2016, 02:49 PM
April 16, 2016: MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson.

This report REALLY hurt our heart.

According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider:

[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it."

We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer.

Very sad news.
Wouldn't be surprised tbh

lebomb
04-21-2016, 02:50 PM
TBH, does it really matter how Prince died? Dead and gone is dead and gone.

04-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Lol you follow popson?

Ginobilly
04-21-2016, 02:51 PM
It wasnt just the flu. Prince had cancelled two previous shows in the past few months because of his health. Then he went to the er on April 15th. Guy likely had aids and stopped taking his medicine.

The flu did kill millions of people like 100 years ago when medicine wasn't as advanced. But nowadays the only people you that you hear that die from it are old people, people in third world countries, and people with aids.

I don't know too much on 80's artist but was prince gay/bi? That would explain it then I guess. Some gay guy that my mom works with has aids but only a select of his close friends and family know about it. Most of his family is totally in the dark about it and tells them he has diabetes/anemia instead to explain for his weight loss and low energy.

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 02:54 PM
TBH, does it really matter how Prince died? Dead and gone is dead and gone.

No...it doesn't matter. I guess there is some morbid interest that it might have been AIDS. But it's a loss anyway you look at it.

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 02:56 PM
The flu did kill millions of people like 100 years ago when medicine wasn't as advanced. But nowadays the only people you that you hear that die from it are old people, people in third world countries, and people with aids.

I don't know too much on 80's artist but was prince gay/bi? That would explain it then I guess. Some gay guy that my mom works with has aids but only a select of his close friends and family know about it. Most of his family is totally in the dark about it and tells them he has diabetes/anemia instead to explain for his weight loss and low energy.

I don't know. I can't remember anything specific about him being bi. Certainly wasn't strictly gay. He slept with lots of chicks who probably slept with lots of other people in the 80's. So if anyone is a candidate from getting HIV from hetero sex, he'd be it.

Big Empty
04-21-2016, 02:59 PM
It was AIDS. He stopped taking his meds due to his religion. SMH Another one gone

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 03:02 PM
It was AIDS. He stopped taking his meds due to his religion. SMH Another one gone

and another one gone, another one bites the dust.

RIP Freddy

lebomb
04-21-2016, 03:27 PM

Not say I dont believe you, but where is tha proof niggra?

spurraider21
04-21-2016, 03:56 PM
artist formerly known as prince fwiw tbh imo

mrsmaalox
04-21-2016, 03:57 PM
WHOA!! Damn, I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago but it feels like I was in a time warp :lmao So much shit happens in a couple of days its nuts :lol Anyway, wow what a bummer. Flu is DEADLY folks; elderly, infants, immunocompromised might be the most susceptible but anyone can get it and it will kill ANY age.

This is my all-time favorite Prince performance, it'll knock you out. It's from a 2004 George Harrison tribute.

6SFNW5F8K9Y

RIP

gameFACE
04-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Damn, he could play soul, blues, funk and shred the guitar like a mofo. I still have a VHS recording of Purple Rain archived somewhere.

RIP Prince. His Royal Purpleness.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2016, 04:15 PM
Oh I forgot I have a Prince anecdote! My sister in law was the head of the copyright dept at the Library of Congress a few years back. They have constant interactions with musicians and the entire music industry. One of the things the LOC did was put on seminars on different aspects of copyright law for the industry. Apparently when Prince found out some folks from his company would be attending, he insisted that everyone on his music staff should go and he of course was the first one to sign up. My s-i-l said he made a grand entrance to the seminar, then just walked around with a ruler, making sure everyone was paying attention :lol But she said he was great, everyone loved it and he made it a fun once in a lifetime event for everyone there :)

JoeTait75
04-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Glad I got a chance to see him live (with Chaka Khan) at the CSU Convocation Center back in 1998. True musical genius. RIP.

ViceCity86
04-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Dance, music, sex..........romance

1999 Album

ViceCity86
04-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Wow my o my...Fucking floored.

ViceCity86
04-21-2016, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;8542053]His dad played piano in a jazz band and his mom was a jazz singer, so he had the influenses from day one, but what he did was rather unique. He had an original sound, funky sexualism with a smooth groove.

I own all of his early stuff, which is in my mind the Prince sound.

I love his stuff from his 2nd album titled Prince up until to the Parade album.1979-1986,then again I only like music primarily from those years.:lol

Dirty Mind,Controversey,1999,Purplerain.

ViceCity86
04-21-2016, 04:44 PM
He didn't die of Aids.Only gays get that.I thought you guys knew that by now.Gays,drug addicts and people who sleep with that group get Aids.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2016, 04:55 PM
He didn't die of Aids.Only gays get that.I thought you guys knew that by now.Gays,drug addicts and people who sleep with that group get Aids.

Lol Prince was a freak. You dont think he may have been bi? It doesnt matter. Still a huge loss. Smh.

CosmicCowboy
04-21-2016, 05:11 PM
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=787519&d=1461258714

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 05:15 PM
^ LOL

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 05:15 PM
Lol Prince was a freak. You dont think he may have been bi? It doesnt matter. Still a huge loss. Smh.

I just read that he said he was bi on Oprah some time ago.

gambit1990
04-21-2016, 05:19 PM
would've liked to see him live. heard on news that he just played a sold out show last week. rip.

Trill Clinton
04-21-2016, 05:41 PM
3 legends of music sharing the stage. all gone too soonhttp://i63.tinypic.com/x1a9fd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmbwA3_fNk

Drachen
04-21-2016, 06:01 PM
what the fuck, I was never into this guys music but he was often regarded to be MJ legend status, I'm surprised there isn't more posts in this thread yet.

how do these guys keep dying so young? They are rich and have access to the best food/medicene possible

Someone said that George R.R. Martin is writing 2016

Drachen
04-21-2016, 06:08 PM
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=787519&d=1461258714

Every time you smoke a cigarette, god takes 7 minutes of of your life.

... And gives them to Keith Richards

~O~
04-21-2016, 06:50 PM
https://assets.podomatic.net/ts/44/3b/ad/mandell020170/150x150_9277524.jpg?1425477009

Prince - Something In The Water (Does Not Compute) (http://mandell020170.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-17T18_59_50-08_00)

??

One of my favorite prince songs. Fits his theme well.

leemajors
04-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Erotic City is my fave, but there are many great ones.

phxspurfan
04-21-2016, 07:14 PM
The Corpse Formerly Known as Prince

lol damn

Robz4000
04-21-2016, 07:34 PM
RIP. Thanks Obama.

boutons_deux
04-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Amazingly, stunningly creative, and for so many years.

resistanze
04-21-2016, 07:41 PM
3 legends of music sharing the stage. all gone too soonhttp://i63.tinypic.com/x1a9fd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmbwA3_fNk

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjcry1.png

DMC
04-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Legend. Was truly cheesy as fuck back in the day but dude had staying power and could burn up a guitar (and a closet).

Mitch
04-21-2016, 08:16 PM
No joking around about this one, world lost an amazing talent. RIP

baseline bum
04-21-2016, 08:17 PM

Yeah, you gotta wonder when the next flu that kills a quarter billion people is coming. It'll happen sometime.

baseline bum
04-21-2016, 08:20 PM
RIP. Thanks Obama.

:lmao you win the internet

baseline bum
04-21-2016, 08:23 PM
TMZ reporting the hospitalization a few days ago was for an overdose.

Old School 44
04-22-2016, 08:28 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

RIP.
In honor of Prince and Basketball...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgED4bfhds

hater
04-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Mad props tbh. Dude banged pretty much anything. His punany range was absolutely limitless.

And he was an ugly little midget too. Got damn what a pimp.

leemajors
04-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Bernie Worrell has stage 4 lung cancer too, this year could get even more brutal. He's easily as much of a legend as Bowie or Prince, but most people don't know who he is. Been content to let everyone else in P-Funk shine.

Avante
04-22-2016, 01:06 PM
Well when the President gets on to pay his respects you were big.

His guitar prowess gets a bit forgotten because of all he could do, he was an amazing guitarist.

Ya know when ya take into consideration his look, dancing, writing, guitar/instruments, live performaces, he just might have been the best ever.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2016, 09:25 PM

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2016, 09:28 PM

Tick my ass that was your ghnoerra moving up :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Legend. Was truly cheesy as fuck back in the day but dude had staying power and could burn up a guitar (and a closet).

:lol @ Your fat stanky talentless ass calling anyone cheesy

DMC
04-22-2016, 09:49 PM
You know gotdamn well that purple shit was cheese city.

Thebesteva
04-22-2016, 11:36 PM
:lol @ Your fat stanky talentless ass calling anyone cheesy
DMC with the beta move again...

HI-FI
04-23-2016, 03:22 AM
as a fan of Prince who owns most of his albums, this definitely sucks. shit just a few weeks ago some friends bought me 1999 on vinyl as a gift. if this had happened a few years ago I would've been way more shocked and saddened, but i guess i had a feeling something was wrong with him recently.

guess we'll know soon enough if he had aids or if he simply became a druggie, which would be very unlike Prince but you never know.
huge loss though, he was definitely a musical genius and that word is usually overused, but he was the real deal. Rest in Peace.

DMC
04-23-2016, 09:28 AM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) with the beta move again...

Quiz me on medical stuff bro. I dare you.

djohn2oo8
04-23-2016, 10:21 AM
0Fv_6bH8WUA

Just made playing the guitar look effortless

leemajors
04-23-2016, 11:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeBIO4IvqrE

Spurminator
04-23-2016, 12:58 PM
I always loved the guitar work on "Shhh" from that album but I can't find the whole song on YouTube.

https://vk.com/video-914689_164412640

Thebesteva
04-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Quiz me on medical stuff bro. I dare you.

How many dicks do you fit in your ass in one sitting?

DMC
04-23-2016, 10:21 PM
How many dicks do you fit in your ass in one sitting?
Nurse Salt

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2016, 12:12 PM
You know gotdamn well that purple shit was cheese city.

Cheesy huh? These pics Don't even touch the surface....:lol

http://www.maxim.com/women/famous-girlfriends-prince-2016-4

DMC
04-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Cheesy huh? These pics Don't even touch the surface....:lol

http://www.maxim.com/women/famous-girlfriends-prince-2016-4

Prince didn't contract HIV from either of those. You know damn well he's as feminine as any of them and has most likely sucked cock and taken it up the ass multiple times in his life. All that purple rain shit made him a fortune but it's cheesy as fuck with the frilly suits and the faggoty motorcycle and that hair and queer mustache. Changing your fucking name to a symbol. How queer is that? If your BFF did that you'd disown him.

Dude was insanely talented, but still a cheesy faggot. Cultural Icon, still a cheese dick.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Prince didn't contract HIV from either of those. You know damn well he's as feminine as any of them and has most likely sucked cock and taken it up the ass multiple times in his life. All that purple rain shit made him a fortune but it's cheesy as fuck with the frilly suits and the faggoty motorcycle and that hair and queer mustache. Changing your fucking name to a symbol. How queer is that? If your BFF did that you'd disown him.

Dude was insanely talented, but still a cheesy faggot. Cultural Icon, still a cheese dick.

What are your thoughts on Tammy Tits? You cheer for him to no end....you're pretty conflicted... Tbh

And it was likely a blood clot from early reports

DMC
04-24-2016, 04:42 PM
What are your thoughts on Tammy Tits? You cheer for him to no end....you're pretty conflicted... Tbh

And it was likely a blood clot from early reports

Sure it was.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2016, 05:24 PM
Sure it was.

Thoughts on Tammy? You cosign his dicks in his ass?

DMC
04-24-2016, 11:07 PM
Thoughts on Tammy? You cosign his dicks in his ass?

Pretty sure Prince was a faggot. I don't think it's debatable. Sorry you loved him.

TDMVPDPOY
04-25-2016, 06:46 AM
hey what other instruments can prince perform with? piano, guitar, anything else? seems like an all round entertainer

SpursforSix
04-25-2016, 10:51 AM
hey what other instruments can prince perform with? piano, guitar, anything else? seems like an all round entertainer

it sounds like everyone wants to say "skin flute".

But I believe he could play any normal band instrument. Piano, guitar, drums, bass.

Avante
04-25-2016, 11:33 AM
I don't give a damn what the guy did or didn't do, all that matters is his music. He is as talented a musical performer as we've seen. Yep, a genius.

TDMVPDPOY
04-25-2016, 11:44 AM
But I believe he could play any normal band instrument. Piano, guitar, drums, bass.

why i ask is theres alot of mutts out there who dont play any instrument call themselves entertainers or musicians/singers...

SpursforSix
04-25-2016, 11:46 AM
why i ask is theres alot of mutts out there who dont play any instrument call themselves entertainers or musicians/singers...

he wasn't one of those. For that matter, Justin Beiber plays all instruments as well.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2016, 12:13 PM
the goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfhoI6iX5ng

RandomGuy
04-25-2016, 03:23 PM
how can a person even get flu? Does it develop from a simple cold?

It is a virus like any other.

Only difference between "cold" and "flu" seems to be one of severity of symptoms. I am, however, an accountant, not a doctor. :)

TheSanityAnnex
04-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Opiates claim another

lebomb
04-27-2016, 08:48 AM
I don't give a damn what the guy did or didn't do, all that matters is his music. He is as talented a musical performer as we've seen. Yep, a genius.

Xmf2 :toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-10-2020, 09:40 PM
monosylab1k

monosylab1k
01-10-2020, 09:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg