PDA

View Full Version : How to flush out nicotine?

Ghazi
04-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Of late I am getting severe headaches and other symptoms from either smoking cigarettes, nicorette gum, or even the e-cig

I believe my body is telling me to cut out nicotine but I lack the willpower to do so.

So the question is, what the fuck do I do? It's such a hard habit to kick but it's really kicking my ass

Need my nigga Pelicans 78 or some other people with medical expertise to give insight.

lefty
04-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Flush it out

SpursforSix
04-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Of late I am getting severe headaches and other symptoms from either smoking cigarettes, nicorette gum, or even the e-cig

I believe my body is telling me to cut out nicotine but I lack the willpower to do so.

So the question is, what the fuck do I do? It's such a hard habit to kick but it's really kicking my ass

Need my nigga Pelicans 78 or some other people with medical expertise to give insight.

I think your best bet is try to get it out of your body. Then see if the symptoms go away.

Ginobilly
04-21-2016, 02:13 PM
man up and quit. Change your diet. Eat fresh fruits, meats and veggies(stay away from junk/restau food). Start going jogging and doing cardio daily. Drink nothing but water, teas, and aguas frescas. Don't drink alcohol for a good while(like 3months) and detoxify your whole body.

Ghazi
04-21-2016, 03:29 PM
The main obstacle is I have to MAN UP! Quitting first requires the desire to want to quit and the willpoewr to act on it.

But anything that can help me in this and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

DJR210
04-21-2016, 03:33 PM
If you flushed the nicotine out of your system you would probably feel much better

boutons_deux
04-21-2016, 07:26 PM
concept: half-life in human body

nicotine has half-life of about 2 hours, nicotine metabolites up to 20 hours, so abtinence for one day should be enough.

however, nicotine addiction and lungs clogged up with tar and other crap are separate problems.

Wes Welker
04-23-2016, 01:58 PM
Just flush out the nicotine, you dumbass. Problem solved.

SpursforSix
04-24-2016, 10:49 AM
I may have been too flippant with my initial recommendation. I've spent some time researching it and it's clear your 1st step should be to flush out the nicotine.

cascaders
04-24-2016, 11:10 AM
go refer yourself to a smoke clinic