PDA

View Full Version : After just 3 games against the worst playoff team in history....

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 10:55 AM
And Parker is already among the worst players on the team. Let's get that piece of useless crap Anderson out of the way for now. I think he's a good kid and I really like his attitude and how he carries himself but I have NEVER liked him as a basketball player and don't understand the hype. He offers NOTHING...and this is against a team with nothing (but respectable grit). He's young and inexperienced, I get it...but he has NO BUSINESS whatsoever playing this many minutes in the playoffs. He's a negative in every facet and he will hurt us going forward. BUT....

Parker's play is inexcusable but unfortunately not unexpected and part and parcel with his whole playoff legacy and overrated, cheap "Hall of fame" career. Once again all of his advanced stats (backed up by how HORRENDOUS he looks using the eye test) have fallen off the cliff when the tip-off for the first postseason game happens. For a team that's shutting down (not hard to do) a team in historic magnitude, while being a member of a defensive unit consisting of Kawhi (reigning DPOY), Tim Duncan (Top 5 in a number of key defensive metrics and arguably the most effective rim protector STILL), Danny Green (still capable of elite D), and Aldridge (VERY good underrated...similar to Splitter type defender)...and this dude STILL manages to have the SECOND WORST DEFENSIVE RATING on the damn team. Against JORDAN FARMAR and players that were signed like the last two weeks of the damn season!!! Danny, Kawhi and Duncan all have a sub-80 D-rating. Aldridge is at an 89...but to be fair he is tasked primarily with guarding their ONLY potent offensive threat so its natural his will be higher. But Parker has no excuses!

His offensive rating is the most embarrassing. Many wonder why our SL starts of sucking...look no further than #9. IT IS NOT DUNCAN...i wish people would end this horrible myth. Sure Duncan doesn't offer optimal spacing and isn't a mid-range threat but this dude chomps at the bit for ball movement...always seeking the high-low or middle entry passes to LMA and then hand-offs etc with Kawhi. Also Duncan was ALWAYS a seamless component with the Beautiful Game offense...so he doesn't really hurt flow....but guess who has ALWAYS been the red-headed stepchild even with the greatest ball moving team seen in the last 20+ years...PARKER! He was always the disrupter of flow and he's the main culprit now. His Offensive Rating is a paltry 88!!! Do i need to repeat that. Duncan by contrast is a whopping 112!!! That's a 24 pt difference from our offensive PG and he's only 2nd right behind Diaw among true rotation bigs. Dude is NOT the problem. Kawhi is killing it of course but its Patty and Manu that need to be focused on. They are at 123 and 126 respectively. That is a DIRECT result of improving PACE and FLOW when they come in. They speed up pace and flow to embarrassingly greater levels than Parker. That just shouldn't happen. He's pathetic.

His Value Over Replacement Player metric has this bitch DEAD LAST!!! And a negative at that...the ONLY negative on the team. His Box Plus-Minus...get this...is a NEGATIVE 6.1 (-6.1)...WTF. Aldridge is before his at (-.9)...that means he's worse by OVER SIX TIMES the next worst player. Jesus Christ how does this dude actually have fans?? His Defensive Box Plus Minus is a (-5.9)...on a historically great defensive team playing a wounded animal. Offensive Box Plus Minus (for the guy who runs the offense) is a f*cking (-.2)....one of only 2 negatives (with garbage anderson being the other). His WS/48 is sub (.100)...as a STARTER!!!! Even Anderson manages a (.131)!!! Parker is at (.45). There are legit D-leaguer BENCH PLAYERS that can manage that! His PER is 10....i believe 15 is an average player's PER...so Parker is laughably below average. WHERE is the pride?? Its gutless. Don't use age or mileage...Duncan and Manu's games have been waning to periods of cringing at times yet they leave it all on the floor and you NEVER question whether they care or are trying. Parker has walked or plodded up the court all damn series. This is literally Parker ran offense. Off of a made shot by the other team. Parker receives the ball...wastes 6-7 seconds literally getting it past half court. So we're at 17 seconds for offense. Plenty of time right? Dribbles for 5-6 seconds probing or just pounding it in place thinking he's surveying the action with shit vision. He may play a little pointless 2 man game with Aldridge or Duncan or continue probing or taking 30 years to make an entry pass as if he's scared and by the time he gives it up (doesn't matter who to) there's 4-5 seconds left and that player is forced into a horrible shot. This is largely on Pop too.

For all of this, I could forgive it if this pussy didn't PLAY LIKE THIS LAST POSTSEASON as well!!! I'll admit...I've hated Parker from the word go. Never like him and this illustrates why. He's a pussy! But more than that is has constantly lacked, over his career, pride in his play when things aren't easy for him. He shrivels up or pouts or sits out and is just all out gutless for LONG periods of time or even entire series. His career playoff averages across the damn board take HISTORICAL nose dives from the regular season. For close to a 20 year career...that means you are either overrated (check), can't handle the advanced pressure as easily (check), and like heart/pride (check). Sorry but Parker is essentially the Spurs Kobe Bryant...glory lover that doesn't warrant it...cheap/token "Hall of famer" (Kobe at least is legit even if grossly overrated).

So going forward...how do we win the championship with THIS guy as the third option?? Every championship team that I know of has had a consistent 3rd option in SOME capacity. Every one of them. This guy is not even D-League...he's "paper of plastic" level bad. People say not to take much from such a series and I say I agree for those without a track-record for playoff gutlessness, front-running, and needing half their careers carried by others (including designated role players smh). But we expect him to SOMEHOW get BETTER??? And if you've read all of this and have come to the conclusion that this is a Parker hate post...ask yourself one question...where am I wrong??

jermaine
04-23-2016, 10:57 AM
The Gizz are playing better than the Rockets.... Especially togetherness of the team...

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 11:02 AM
The Gizz are playing better than the Rockets.... Especially togetherness of the team...

You know what...as you say that...I agree :toast! But the general point still stands on Parker.

dabom
04-23-2016, 11:04 AM
OP with the guuds.

Leetonidas
04-23-2016, 11:07 AM
tl;dr

bring fresh material and quit parroting the same shit in book form

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 11:13 AM
tl;dr

bring fresh material and quit parroting the same shit in book form

You should take your own advice.

DarrinS
04-23-2016, 11:14 AM
3-0

That's all I care about

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 11:15 AM
3-0

That's all I care about

I can dig that!

LongtimeSpursFan
04-23-2016, 11:22 AM
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

You're saying the same shit she said.
Heres a pencil go home and go
write something suspenseful.
And don't come back until something fresh hits you.

RD2191
04-23-2016, 11:23 AM
OP nuking ST. Bold OP. This shit is beautiful.

vander
04-23-2016, 11:33 AM
Spurs shouldn't have traded scola

Spurtacular
04-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Two fags with their generic nuke talk on the same sh**, tbh.

Mister Sinister
04-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Scola thread tbh

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 11:42 AM
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

You're saying the same shit she said.
Heres a pencil go home and go
write something suspenseful.
And don't come back until something fresh hits you.

Ohhh, I see what you did there :toast. But what's interesting is...doesn't Parker's consistent shit play make these posts consistent and valid? I don't see any "Kawhi Beta" or "Matt Barnes" posts do you?...no because Kawhi is killing this round. That's the irony with Parker and you fans of his...you find this stale but the only reason its stale is because Parker's pathetic play allows these feelings by realists to maintain validity. Your responses are equally as stale since they offer as much as he does.

spursparker9
04-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Well, he got leadership

Obstructed_View
04-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Made it seven words in, said, "Oh, it's another one of these," and stopped. Plonk to OP.

T Park
04-23-2016, 11:47 AM
*yawn*

ElNono
04-23-2016, 11:55 AM
Solid post OP... thanks for the numbers too....

Splits
04-23-2016, 11:58 AM
Was Aldridge worth it?

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 12:00 PM
Made it seven words in, said, "Oh, it's another one of these," and stopped. Plonk to OP.

Understandable...but I actually posed a question that seems to be missed and is actually a valid discussion. I said that no team that has won the championship has been without a consistent 3rd contributor. CONSISTENT. Many on here believe we can beat GS...this implies that we WILL beat OKC who has two top 5 players. Parker is our 3rd option...Pop has deemed that so. And Parker is playing as terrible as last postseason. So my question was how can we expect to win with having a horrible third option unlike any ringing team in the past. That's valid discussion.

mookie2001
04-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Ya if Patty Mills wasn't even worse i would bench Parkers ass

mookie2001
04-23-2016, 12:04 PM
Trash-baby point guards. Prom toilet MFs

Beaverfuzz
04-23-2016, 12:23 PM
3-0

That's all I care about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDpHrxxF7x8

spursistan
04-23-2016, 12:32 PM
OP :wow..

I shudder at the thought of him going up against Westbrook/CP3/Curry next...I don't know what more evidence PATFO needs to seriously start looking at upgrade possibilities for PG..It is the third consecutive season Tony ends on an ugly note..

kaji157
04-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Yes, Parker has sucked for like 2 or 3 years now, we all knew that.

He will remain in his "commemorative" contract for 2 more years and then he will be gone.

I just hope he has still has a few good games in him, enough to win against GS and Cleveland. If we do that i am fine with his play.

No one expected him to be playing like this at age 33, i guess we were just very bad brought up by Tim and Manu.

As said before, i hope he finds ways to contribute, and next year Pop should limit him to 25 minutes like Manu so he can spend all his energy at once and maybe stay better physically, because he did start the season strong, and faded.

houston spurs fan
04-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Same.

Joseph Kony
04-23-2016, 01:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dnJBOxM.jpg

Slomo
04-23-2016, 01:47 PM
And you had to start a new thread for this?

From now on:
New thread that need to be merged = revocation of thread starting privileges.

BD24
04-23-2016, 02:00 PM

From now on:
Bravo sir bravo

dabom
04-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Porker police called. :lmao

Keepin' it real
04-23-2016, 02:09 PM
And Parker is already among ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qu46svpJ5g

dabom
04-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Solid post OP... thanks for the numbers too....

Well thought out post with numbers to back it up and we got MODs in here relegating. :lol

keeferob25
04-23-2016, 02:10 PM

Their ass cheeks are crying a river over that trash can

Slomo
04-23-2016, 02:11 PM

Don't be an idiot. It has nothing to do with Parker and everything to do with people who think that every unoriginal thought they have deserves a thread. The OP could have gone in any of the Parker sucks thread and reached its audience, but that would have meant resisting the urge to be an attention whore.

So I just cleaned up the Kawhi threads and now the new rule is in force.

sook
04-23-2016, 02:33 PM
do people not know how to write anything other than blocks of text? Christ.

vander
04-23-2016, 03:16 PM
From now on:

Promises...

Shastafarian
04-23-2016, 03:33 PM
If there's one thing that everyone here should be aware of, it's when and how to use ellipses.

ceperez
04-23-2016, 03:43 PM
the grizzlies are a good hard-nosed physical defense.... good practice for the Spurs.

besides, it is only human nature for players to take it easy given that (1) it is a blowout and (2) even if it is close, the Spurs will win.

right now, I would hope the offense was better, but I can't really complain.

Brazil
04-23-2016, 03:54 PM
:lol I'm all for shitting on Parker but OP is a huge faggot tbh... Writing a book for saying Parker sucks I hate him... :lmao

most Parker haters are Nono trolls but this one is a real poster... Which makes him a special kind of faggot tbh

HarlemHeat37
04-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Wow, regardless of whether you agree or disagree, have to respect OP's passion for the Spurs, tbh:wow

timtonymanu
04-23-2016, 04:42 PM
Good thread, and it got a meltdown out of a few posters too. :lol

DeRozan m8
04-23-2016, 05:08 PM
OP is right....

no one can prove him wrong...

GSH
04-23-2016, 05:41 PM
Lots of fucking words, so I skipped to what you thought was important enough to bold: "And a negative at that...the ONLY negative on the team. His Box Plus-Minus...get this...is a NEGATIVE 6.1 (-6.1)...WTF. Aldridge is before his at (-.9)...that means he's worse by OVER SIX TIMES the next worst player."

So the proof for your argument includes saying that LMA is the second-worst player on the team? LOL... you actually posted those exact words, and expect people to take you seriously? I don't give a flying fuck what "stats" you drug up, you're take on what they mean is shit. Bottom line - Parker may suck, but not as bad as you.

GSH
04-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Don't be an idiot. It has nothing to do with Parker and everything to do with people who think that every unoriginal thought they have deserves a thread. The OP could have gone in any of the Parker sucks thread and reached its audience, but that would have meant resisting the urge to be an attention whore.

So I just cleaned up the Kawhi threads and now the new rule is in force.

I hope you have the time to follow up with it, Slomo. It would improve this place tremendously. I've said it before, but there are a few people who think that ever time they fart, it deserves it's own thread. It would be nice not to have to wade through so many of those, to see if there is actually anything new being posted about the Spurs - and not just crap about the person who made the thread. :tu

BTW - there are a few very lucky people here. A lot of places, attacking a mod publicly like that is an automatic trip to Ban Camp. You're a lot more tolerant than most.

dabom
04-23-2016, 06:45 PM
I hope you have the time to follow up with it, Slomo. It would improve this place tremendously. I've said it before, but there are a few people who think that ever time they fart, it deserves it's own thread. It would be nice not to have to wade through so many of those, to see if there is actually anything new being posted about the Spurs - and not just crap about the person who made the thread. :tu

BTW - there are a few very lucky people here. A lot of places, attacking a mod publicly like that is an automatic trip to Ban Camp. You're a lot more tolerant than most.

Attacking a MOD? :lol

You sure as hell don't understand humor, faggot. :lmao

GSH
04-23-2016, 06:48 PM

Don't be an idiot.

Silver&Black
04-23-2016, 06:49 PM

^

dabom
04-23-2016, 07:08 PM
If saying "porker police" is attacking I don't know what to tell you, marshmallow. :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-23-2016, 07:30 PM
OP dropping truth bombs left and right.

Imagine how many rings the Spurs would have won if they drafted Mehmet Okur instead of Porker in 2001 :wow

K...
04-23-2016, 07:31 PM
If saying "porker police" is attacking I don't know what to tell you, marshmallow. :lmao

You are right. Instead it's whining and martyrdom syndrome. You might not believe it, but it's possible to write a well thought post to start a thread instead of an emoticon or call out, or a emotional screed.

ElNono
04-23-2016, 07:31 PM
most Parker haters are Nono trolls but...

:lmao I have only 1 backup account with like 3 posts, nothing else, no alts/trolls... Slomo here can confirm, tbh...

Clipper Nation
04-23-2016, 07:33 PM
You might not believe it, but it's possible to write a well thought post to start a thread

OP did that, and then all you Porker-puffers went crying to the mods.

rasuo214
04-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Parker isn't the only PG shitting the bed, look at Kyle Lowry. At least the Spurs aren't completely reliant on Parker playing well (although it would help). I just hope Parker spends the off-season working on his jumpshot, to the point where he's comfortable taking 3s on a regular basis (3+ a game at a high 30's rate). If he is capable of doing that then he'll be able to extend his playing career. At this point it is what it is, he'll have the occasional good game filled with several bad/mediocre ones in between.

dabom
04-23-2016, 07:34 PM

:lmao

ElNono
04-23-2016, 07:36 PM
to be fair, Tony struggled against the Mavs too in 2014 until game 7, then got injured... then we won the championship... so this might not end badly after all, tbh... OP needs to be patient...

Brazil
04-23-2016, 07:59 PM
:lmao I have only 1 backup account with like 3 posts, nothing else, no alts/trolls... Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121) here can confirm, tbh...

The slomo can confirm touch :lmao

its ok tho I know this one is not yours

GSH
04-23-2016, 07:59 PM

:lmao

LOL. Slomo made it pretty clear that it had nothing to do with Parker, and everything to do with starting unnecessary threads. So not only did you two miss the point, you keep saying that he's just taking sides in the Krew bullshit.

Go ahead, dumbshits. Keep calling the main mod a liar. :toast

Vito Corleone
04-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Saved myself 4 minutes of my life, by not reading the OP's book and looked at reaction. Seen enough to know this thread is stupid.

dabom
04-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Top 10 thread of the year. Here ya go OP. :toast

Brian Windhorst
04-23-2016, 08:10 PM
Good thread OP, I though about starting a Cojo > Parker thread today but held back cause I knew the Pork Police would be out in force.

Honestly though, against GSW a Pork midrange jumper is probably statistically worse than a dead-ball turnover, given that we don't go for OREBs.

urunobili
04-23-2016, 08:15 PM
this Thunder team with the grit they're showing against he Mavs makes me feel that the Spurs won't have the firepower to match up with them shall they meet next round. That plus the revenge factor of the 2014 playoffs is a scary scenario for the Spurs TBH

Brian Windhorst
04-23-2016, 08:17 PM
Honestly though, I'm not sure that Miller for 20 min and Mills/Manu for 28 minutes a game isn't our best option at this point. When the ball leaves Pork's hands toward the rim it isn't even a question of whether it's going in any more. It's about whether he'll airball or if it will bounce off the side of the rim and give MEM a fast break.

TrainOfThought5
04-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Ohhh, I see what you did there :toast. But what's interesting is...doesn't Parker's consistent shit play make these posts consistent and valid? I don't see any "Kawhi Beta" or "Matt Barnes" posts do you?...no because Kawhi is killing this round. That's the irony with Parker and you fans of his...you find this stale but the only reason its stale is because Parker's pathetic play allows these feelings by realists to maintain validity. Your responses are equally as stale since they offer as much as he does.

Truth. Fucking. Nuke.

K...
04-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Good thread OP, I though about starting a Cojo > Parker thread today but held back cause I knew the Pork Police would be out in force.

Honestly though, against GSW a Pork midrange jumper is probably statistically worse than a dead-ball turnover, given that we don't go for OREBs.

Lmao, cojo no play for us anymore. Want to name some pg who ate are better? I'll start: curry, cp3, ...

ElNono
04-23-2016, 08:45 PM
The slomo can confirm touch :lmao

its ok tho I know this one is not yours

:lol srsly, I have no alts... would be ridiculous, tbh, with my postcount...

gambit1990
04-23-2016, 09:34 PM
It has nothing to do with Parker and everything to do with people who think that every unoriginal thought they have deserves a thread.
so it's not okay for someone to start a thread that gives an analysis backed with stats... but it's okay for brazil to make a thread called: "why people are acting like these two games mean anything" and mid's "i want matt barnes head on a pike"?

gambit1990
04-23-2016, 09:37 PM
let op slay tbh.

if it wasn't worth discussing then we wouldn't be discussing it.

mookie2001
04-23-2016, 09:39 PM
El Nono is that Unoriboli guy too the one from the Uruguay Argentina border

Cry Havoc
04-23-2016, 10:21 PM

From now on:

:tu And the imminent death of the attention seeking krew is at hand. Couldn't have come any sooner.

04-23-2016, 11:04 PM

From now on:
RIP to the short bus krew

K...
04-23-2016, 11:37 PM
so it's not okay for someone to start a thread that gives an analysis backed with stats... but it's okay for brazil to make a thread called: "why people are acting like these two games mean anything" and mid's "i want matt barnes head on a pike"?

They're favorites here. Mid and Brazil are good posters who know when trolling is appropriate. You are not trolling. You genuinely hate a player which is an old sthick and you're not even that good at it bc your whole act is "see, see, the house is on fire". Meanwhile, everyone is aware of that and having someone yelling doesn't make it better.

ElNono
04-24-2016, 01:07 AM
El Nono is that Unoriboli guy too the one from the Uruguay Argentina border

not me, tbh, urunobili is good people though, IMO...

gambit1990
04-24-2016, 01:26 AM
You are not trolling. You genuinely hate a player which is an old sthick and you're not even that good at it bc your whole act is "see, see, the house is on fire". Meanwhile, everyone is aware of that and having someone yelling doesn't make it better.
wow, you've actually gotten one thing right: i'm not trolling. i do hate parker's play. not shying away from it. he was a top 3 mvp candidate once. he's far from that now.

i'm not even using a schtick. maybe you don't know what that word means since you can't spell it. i want the ball moving. i don't want it in tony parker's hands for 70% of the shot clock. he's not chris paul. i keep saying that.

SASdynasty!
04-24-2016, 05:36 AM
You forgot to mention how he is leading the team in assists by a large margin.

cutewizard
04-24-2016, 05:41 AM
the third option is a combination of Manu, Diaw and Mills......so relax, we got this

cutewizard
04-24-2016, 05:42 AM
also illustrates how good Manu is.....

in contradistinction to the game of Parker.....

i think 2016 playoffs is the LAST GIFT of Manu to Spurs fans worldwide, he will put his heart on the court one last time,

THE FINAL BATTLE OF MANU

lets enjoy this,

cutewizard
04-24-2016, 05:42 AM
really Manu should have been 2005 MVP

james evans
04-24-2016, 07:22 AM
I have no idea what it's gonna take to:

1. Bring Parker's no defense playing sorry washed up ass off the bench
2. Get rid of Bonner
3. Stop leaving shooters wide open for 3's

If someone has that answer, PM me please. Thanks in advance

Blizzardwizard
04-24-2016, 08:00 AM
MVParker making fools salty :toast

Gagnrath
04-24-2016, 08:38 AM
Its funny about half the people trashing the thread start out by saying they didn't fully read or understand the original post. They then continue to try and trash it as a hit price on parker and a couple have insinuated it is a hit on Aldridge as well.

Oddly it isn't negative to LMA as well as gambit acknowledged he is matched against the only remaining top 25 player on the grid through whom offense is run. Gambit didn't point out that LMA is often left as the sole rim protection after the perimeter defense breaks due to weak guard defense.

I can't agree that benching parker in favour of point guard by committee will be effective against a team more potent than these grizzlies. Miller isn't integrated and is old as hell making long stretches questionable. Mills doesn't offer significantly better defense, and is prone to poor decision making. He needs to have a secondary ball handler on the court for much of his playing time. A team can't expect good passing or success against a press defense with a mills and green combo at guards and many can't play more than 20 to 25 minutes most games.

Stats and the eye test to me seem to say mills is an OK shoot first backup pg. It also seems though like running him out against 3 of the top 5 players of that position in the league without a second credible distributor or backup on the roster is a recipe for disaster.

To me the problem lies in the front office feeling that pop could likely continue to bandaid not having a starting quality point guard with keeping a pg by committee motion scheme in place. However Green falling of a cliff hurt spacing and made parker look worse. Manu being a year older hurt as did Mills having No real progression as a set-up guy.

When your former back-ups who are by no means all stars in Hill and Joseph are appearing preferably to the current starter you need to look for his replacement.

ElNono
04-24-2016, 09:23 AM
Most protected Spur in Spurstalk history, tbh? :stirpot:

Russo21
04-24-2016, 09:33 AM
Damn OP tell us how you really feel

Gagnrath
04-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Oh yeah I need to take a bit of a issue with the headline for a 7or 8 seed team they're a bit below average but not horrible especially historically yerrible. Let's look at the East the past 4 or 5 years and compare the bottom three or four seeds to this Grizzlies team. Grizzlies team doesn't look so bad does it?

SAGirl
04-24-2016, 03:31 PM
also illustrates how good Manu is.....

in contradistinction to the game of Parker.....

i think 2016 playoffs is the LAST GIFT of Manu to Spurs fans worldwide, he will put his heart on the court one last time,

THE FINAL BATTLE OF MANU

lets enjoy this,
I am with you girl!!!! :tu

timtonymanu
04-24-2016, 03:32 PM
Most protected Spur in Spurstalk history, tbh? :stirpot:

:lmao OP did his job with this thread. :tu

spurraider21
04-24-2016, 03:33 PM

From now on:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241040

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244933

T Park
04-24-2016, 03:35 PM
this Thunder team with the grit they're showing against he Mavs makes me feel that the Spurs won't have the firepower to match up with them shall they meet next round. That plus the revenge factor of the 2014 playoffs is a scary scenario for the Spurs TBH

Lmfao

SAGirl
04-24-2016, 03:36 PM
I hope Tony has some good games in him still. He doesn't need to be the man but quality play will place us in a good spot. We need him just as much as we need Danny to be hitting his shots.

YGWHI
04-24-2016, 04:02 PM
"He doesn't need to be the man"...

I've totally lost any hope that Pop will tell him that thing.

I can see Parker dribble-dribble vs Westbrook, playing hero-ball and missing shots, freezing out Kawhi and LMA, talking to the media in the offseason about how "his injury" had a big impact on his play agaisnt OKC...

Surprising!!!! He doesn't make his teammates better

This Parker's issue is so depressing and won't change...:depressed