PDA

View Full Version : Suns: To The Morons and Idiots Bumping My Old Threads I Will Say This....

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 06:20 AM
You morons totally missed the boat....you totally don't get what KobeownsDuncan was actually saying....not the fact that I said I wanted to see a player go down in the context of the Lakers posing no threat to any of these teams whatsoever but Laker fan has NEVER wanted to see nor advocated during our best seasons or title runs that our main rival the best team go down with injuries becsuse we were scared and too chicken shit to play them..

My comments stand..you wanting to see the Dubs get an injury becsuse you don't stand a sno-birds chance in hell is cowardice at its APEX....

It goes beyond basketball it tells me you guys are real whimps of character and likely lazy in real life wanting the easy way out and not willing to work hard for it....

You should all be ashamed of yourself....and lastly if there were any Karma to be spent because I wished injury in a player....that Karma paid my team a visit and forced my guy to retire....so now its your turn Spurfan...

Come to Pappy,

Signed Nappy....

midnightpulp
04-25-2016, 06:45 AM
Horseshit, Kool.

"I want injuries!"

- Lakaluva

"An injury would be welcome here. Anything to slow him down."

- Culburn, on Kawhi Leonard

SupremeGuy
04-25-2016, 07:33 AM
lolakerfan getting exposed per par :lol

Splits
04-25-2016, 08:52 AM
That's the best you could come up with? You and your 17 win team wishing injuries on your rivals so they don't catch your fake idol is somehow noble? You're a fuckin' idiot. The jury already weighed in. Your Kirby is already surpassed by both Duncan and LeBron.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Like I said it's one thing me wishing injury on a player due to that team having a disgusting fan base such as Spurs fan....it's a whole nother story you wishing injury because you're a scared fucking coward to face a better team full strength....now your dumbasses should just stop and really think about that for a second....

#fuckingreallifecowards:lol

BoricuaCJA
04-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Kool you're a dumbass and have no life. So keep posting b/c Spurstalk is all you have in life.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Kool you're a dumbass and have no life. So keep posting b/c Spurstalk is all you have in life.

I'd much rather be a dumbass with no life than a scary chickenshit with no heart....tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 01:17 PM
I agree. While I think God, and the rest of humanity, is completely embarrassed by this characiture of a person and death would be the noble thing this mongoloid ever did in his fake life. I am in no position to make that call.

just know the next strange guy he sucks off in the men's room down at the greyhound station gives his life purpose and leave it at that.

Someone needs to put you on medication Xanax maybe....something to calm you down..you type like you're about to blow a gasket. ..it's just an interweb forum ok guy....shit ain't that serious :lol

By all means carry on...you're like one of those psycho people at Trump's rallies who go bat shit crazy when they hear a horn blowing :lol