PDA

View Full Version : Let's break up another team

Spurtacular
04-25-2016, 12:26 PM
Two years ago, the Spurs throttled the Heat so bad that LBJ jumped ship for The (Barren) Land. Now, it's time to send KD a message that he's better off in Washington.

DAF86
04-25-2016, 12:49 PM
Shaq's Lakers, Nelson's Mavericks, Nash's Suns, AJ's Mavs, Chandler's Mavs, Gasol's Lakers, CP3 Hornets, Knicks, Nets, Pistons, KG's Celtics, Lebron's Cavs, Lebron's Heat. How many contenders has Duncan seen come and go and he's still up there?

K...
04-25-2016, 01:21 PM
Broke up the forum. I think 2003 destroyed the Lakers; adding two tosb players was reactionary and disastrous. Tim did that, not the pistons. Killed 7 seconds or less. Killed Dwight Howard in L.A.. Killed the blazers in 2013 but the contracts weren't up till a year later.

Gervin44Silas13
04-25-2016, 01:28 PM
Shaq's Lakers, Nelson's Mavericks, Nash's Suns, AJ's Mavs, Chandler's Mavs, Gasol's Lakers, CP3 Hornets, Knicks, Nets, Pistons, KG's Celtics, Lebron's Cavs, Lebron's Heat. How many contenders has Duncan seen come and go and he's still up there?

TRUTH!!!

SAGirl
04-25-2016, 03:07 PM
hmmm good point. All the more reason not to underestimate OKC.

Ironically, it really is their bigs which are scary. It is a series that will tax Timmy and LMA a lot in all likelihood. It was so important to get Timmy rest b4 the second round. :tu
:flag:

$pursDynasty
04-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Yea that was my idea for a cool Game of Zones, Timmay on the Iron Throne explaining to Riley Curry the many challengers to the Spurs Dynasty that have all fallen before mighty Spurs Nation, maybe heads on the wall along with their swords melted into the Iron Throne. Many have taken on the best and died like the rest. Then revealing Steph head on a spike like GoT season one. Riley cries and Tim laughs, I know cold and brutal but so is GoT.