PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Think Any Of Us Will Ever Leave This Site We Are Here For Life

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 05:33 PM
Rhetorically speaking....Have you given any thought to when you will hang it up....what's appropriate...another 2, 5, 10, 20 yrs or more?

I think most of you are silently dug in and addicted...internet browsing has consumed our lives its the new rave next to drugs and pussy....we need it like we need food...I think most of you realize you will be here until you die...old men retire and they pull up a chair...myself I can't be bothered with a stationary PC that shit is like betamax...:lol

Y'all may be quick to criticize Kool but yall know yalls asses ain't going nowhere....shit talking is way too much fun....it gives you excitement and zest....it can be quite fulfilling at times.....

As the years go by some of us will start to die off due to diabetes, heart disease, being fat fucks, etc ...some of us like Avante, Cosmic Cowboy, Wild Cobra, etc are already in advanced stages of old age and death is just right around the corner... so you guys dig in and have your fun....the rest of us will have to figure out where we go from here....some of us will reinvent ourselves with more troll accounts others will just shamlessly ride it out....no matter what we decide we should embrace our addiction

#it'sokmySpurtalkbrotherskoolisherewithyou :lol

Avante
04-25-2016, 06:29 PM
I can do 30 days self bannishment right now, can you?

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 06:32 PM
I can do 30 days self bannishment right now, can you?

Yes....i can....you do 30 days and I will

Avante
04-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Yes....i can....you do 30 days and I will

Ok man, starting right now. See you on May 25, unless you can't hang. I will be checking because I don;t think you can do it.

You come off as a mental midget and a weakling.

You can respond to that and then.......we is gone~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

clambake
04-25-2016, 07:20 PM
this has to be a troll job.

DJR210
04-25-2016, 07:49 PM
You come off as a mental midget and a weakling

:lmao owned

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 07:58 PM
Ok man, starting right now. See you on May 25, unless you can't hang. I will be checking because I don;t think you can do it.

You come off as a mental midget and a weakling.

You can respond to that and then.......we is gone~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

I said you do 30 days and I will....do your 30 days and when you come back I will do 30 days as well....however, keep in mind I never said when my 30 days would start...it could be right after your return or sometime this year..just know that I will owe you 30 days at the point of my choosing....I promise it won't be 5 yrs from now...m

Lets do this Avante..we gotta deal now its your turn to get the fuck off this forum ::lol

#byebyepedophile :lol

Avante
04-25-2016, 08:25 PM
I said you do 30 days and I will....do your 30 days and when you come back I will do 30 days as well....however, keep in mind I never said when my 30 days would start...it could be right after your return or sometime this year..just know that I will owe you 30 days at the point of my choosing....I promise it won't be 5 yrs from now...m

Lets do this Avante..we gotta deal now its your turn to get the fuck off this forum ::lol

#byebyepedophile :lol

Just as I thought you're a worm. Come on guy man up here stop being a freakly wimp.

Let's do this, we both leave right now and on May 25 we fly in together, ya know the return of AVANTE and his bitch.

Deal?

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Just as I thought you're a worm. Come on guy man up here stop being a freakly wimp.

Let's do this, we both leave right now and on May 25 we fly in together, ya know the return of AVANTE and his bitch.

Deal?

If you didn't have other trolls I'd consider it...you're just going to post under another troll account....I don't trust pedophiles tbh

Avante
04-25-2016, 08:38 PM
If you didn't have other trolls I'd consider it...you're just going to post under another troll account....I don't trust pedophiles tbh

I have no other accounts and if you think I do hit up a mod and have them check IP addresses.

I'm calling you a weakling and a wimp, you are just a half pint jerk off without an once of man in your wimply ass little body. Now prove me wrong ya limp wristed queer.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 09:02 PM
I have no other accounts and if you think I do hit up a mod and have them check IP addresses.

I'm calling you a weakling and a wimp, you are just a half pint jerk off without an once of man in your wimply ass little body. Now prove me wrong ya limp wristed queer.

You sound very emotional about this...that type of emotion and anger drives me wild :lmao

You give me my 30 days first..come back and I will see if my wimpiness is gone...

Deal?

I'm a man of international mystery Avante....youre my pet project :lol

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-25-2016, 09:46 PM
Alright both you guys want a 30 day time out no more posting

the clock starts now

http://i.stack.imgur.com/KpOtd.gif

Trill Clinton
04-25-2016, 10:52 PM

the clock starts now

how u been fam?

DJR210
04-26-2016, 12:58 AM

the clock starts now

:lol a 30 hour timer

batman2883
04-26-2016, 08:11 AM
I only post here like once every 6 years

lebomb
04-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Its been nice, but Im leaving ST for good. I have to focus on other things in life other than sports, niggras bangin white gulz and cucks. Later yall, its been really shitty. Peace. :claw

lebomb
04-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Hey yall!!! Whats been going on since Ive been gone??

RGMCSE
04-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Rhetorically speaking....Have you given any thought to when you will hang it up....what's appropriate...another 2, 5, 10, 20 yrs or more?

I think most of you are silently dug in and addicted...internet browsing has consumed our lives its the new rave next to drugs and pussy....we need it like we need food...I think most of you realize you will be here until you die...old men retire and they pull up a chair...myself I can't be bothered with a stationary PC that shit is like betamax...:lol

Y'all may be quick to criticize Kool but yall know yalls asses ain't going nowhere....shit talking is way too much fun....it gives you excitement and zest....it can be quite fulfilling at times.....

As the years go by some of us will start to die off due to diabetes, heart disease, being fat fucks, etc ...some of us like Avante, Cosmic Cowboy, Wild Cobra, etc are already in advanced stages of old age and death is just right around the corner... so you guys dig in and have your fun....the rest of us will have to figure out where we go from here....some of us will reinvent ourselves with more troll accounts others will just shamlessly ride it out....no matter what we decide we should embrace our addiction

#it'sokmySpurtalkbrotherskoolisherewithyou :lol

Timvp doing super secret polls. :lol

Nbadan
04-27-2016, 12:33 AM
As the years go by some of us will start to die off due to diabetes, heart disease, being fat fucks, etc ...some of us like Avante, Cosmic Cowboy, Wild Cobra, etc are already in advanced stages of old age and death is just right around the corner.

:lol