PDA

View Full Version : NBA: This thread is for teams that are UNDEFEATED vs Clippers in the playoffs

LkrFan
04-25-2016, 08:55 PM
:toast

Killakobe81
04-25-2016, 09:34 PM
:lol

baseline bum
04-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Why is a Laker fan starting a thread about the playoffs? :lol

Caltex2
04-25-2016, 09:46 PM
The Lakers are entitled to some down time. After all, they have been to the playoffs almost every year of existence and have, umm, repeatedly won titles in multiple eras.

And the Rockets are undefeated against the Clippers in playoff series, so I'm representin.'

K...
04-25-2016, 09:57 PM
The Lakers are entitled to some down time. After all, they have been to the playoffs almost every year of existence and have, umm, repeatedly won titles in multiple eras.

And the Rockets are undefeated against the Clippers in playoff series, so I'm representin.'

its been 3 yrs though..... how you gonna explain that on the resume?

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2016, 09:59 PM
I hope my new gay persona will help transform me into a winner.....I realized one of the main reasons the Lakers were losing the past few seasons is because we had no faggots on our team....The Spurs had Tammy Tits and did well...but his old ass is now dried up....

The Warriors have 2 gay coaches so they're doing Blazing hot...

OKC has Wesbrick who looks like he could be in the closet with the way he dresses coupled with his over aggressive nature which could be a facade to hide the real him...

At any rate it appears having a gay click or angle seems to translate into success...:toast

DMC
04-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Why is a Laker fan starting a thread about the playoffs? :lol
And he had to really dig deep to find some way to mention the Lakers and the Playoffs in the same sentence.

DMC
04-26-2016, 12:13 AM

Entitled? No.

The current Lakers team never won shit.

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 02:06 PM
Lakers have multiple players that have as many rings as the entire Spurs organization. We can afford to be shitty, ill accept it.

ambchang
04-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Lakers have multiple players that have as many rings as the entire Spurs organization. We can afford to be shitty, ill accept it.

Is George Mikan one of those?

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 03:00 PM

Multiple- More than 1.

Kobe
Magic

ambchang
04-26-2016, 03:45 PM
Multiple- More than 1.

Kobe
Magic

I just asked is Mikan one of those, I never said there was only 1.

Also, to help you out Jabbar as well.

djohn2oo8
04-26-2016, 04:03 PM

:lmao Cant even remember his own team's history

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 07:58 PM

Jabbar is legendary man , of course , but just naming a few. As for mikan , Im not 85 years old, so I don't know much about him except he was a freak in terms of height back then. I'll leave you to answer that question, so many factors come in talking about Mikan and players from back then.

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 08:00 PM
:lmao Cant even remember his own team's history

Am I supposed to be insulted by that ? I wasn't born in 1930s. Trolling on this board really has dropped if guys like djohn are taking retarded shits like this tbh..

ambchang
04-26-2016, 08:21 PM
Jabbar is legendary man , of course , but just naming a few. As for mikan , Im not 85 years old, so I don't know much about him except he was a freak in terms of height back then. I'll leave you to answer that question, so many factors come in talking about Mikan and players from back then.

You don't know if Mikan won 5 championships? Or you don't know if those are LA Lakers championships? What are the factors to my question? He either did or he didn't. You are a fan of the LALakers, why would you expect me to answer that question? Why do you have to be 85 years old to answer that question?

Do you have to be 200 years old know Beethoven wrote music, do you?

ambchang
04-26-2016, 08:22 PM
Am I supposed to be insulted by that ? I wasn't born in 1930s. Trolling on this board really has dropped if guys like djohn are taking retarded shits like this tbh..

You can read a book, can you? You can search the Internet, can you?

You would rather tell us you are retarded than to answer a simple question.

StrengthAndHonor
04-26-2016, 08:30 PM

Why are you always upset? Are you bullied in real life?

ambchang
04-26-2016, 08:55 PM

Asking questions is upset? Do you ask questions?

And to answer your question, no,I don't think so.

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 09:03 PM
You don't know if Mikan won 5 championships? Or you don't know if those are LA Lakers championships? What are the factors to my question? He either did or he didn't. You are a fan of the LALakers, why would you expect me to answer that question? Why do you have to be 85 years old to answer that question?

Do you have to be 200 years old know Beethoven wrote music, do you?

Since your so curious to know. I do know all the numbers in terms of championships , why wouldn't I count those as laker championships :lol I can see the banners in staples. Do I care that much to go back and watch George mikan videos, lol no... The comparison between 50s and 60s ball vs even the last 3 decades is minuscule and it's obvious... You can go into your jerk of debates all night , it's much simpler for me to understand.. And Beethoven , he was ahead of his time, a master , did you know he didn't know how to multiply , and he started working at 11.. Amazing. It was rumored even Mozart said , keep your eyes on him, he's going to give the world something to talk about.

:lol it's ok, I'm going to help him with his anger issues. Me and Amb will be best friends.

StrengthAndHonor
04-26-2016, 09:08 PM

It's just an observation on my end. I actually think you're one of the better posters and one of the very few who likes to talk hoops but sometimes, you're either easily baited and you resort insults. Relax man.

Peace.

ambchang
04-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Since your so curious to know. I do know all the numbers in terms of championships , why wouldn't I count those as laker championships :lol I can see the banners in staples. Do I care that much to go back and watch George mikan videos, lol no... The comparison between 50s and 60s ball vs even the last 3 decades is minuscule and it's obvious... You can go into your jerk of debates all night , it's much simpler for me to understand.. And Beethoven , he was ahead of his time, a master , did you know he didn't know how to multiply , and he started working at 11.. Amazing. It was rumored even Mozart said , keep your eyes on him, he's going to give the world something to talk about.

:lol it's ok, I'm going to help him with his anger issues. Me and Amb will be best friends.

Did I ask you about Mikans game? I asked is Mikan one of those players. Not sure why it took you multiple posts to respond.

ambchang
04-26-2016, 09:13 PM
It's just an observation on my end. I actually think you're one of the better posters and one of the very few who likes to talk hoops but sometimes, you're either easily baited and you resort insults. Relax man.

Peace.

Asking questions is a form of insult? Wth?

StrengthAndHonor
04-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Are you a retard?

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 09:15 PM
Did I ask you about Mikans game? I asked is Mikan one of those players. Not sure why it took you multiple posts to respond.

You ask a lot of questions ,when ever I answer them more questions come up. my iPhone 6 can't keep up, the screen is not big enough to see the whole post, my next phone will be the plus version so I can handle the traffic.. My memory is not as good as yours , im trying my best to remember all the things you want to know.

ambchang
04-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Are you a retard?

No, why?

ambchang
04-26-2016, 09:20 PM
You ask a lot of questions ,when ever I answer them more questions come up. my iPhone 6 can't keep up, the screen is not big enough to see the whole post, my next phone will be the plus version so I can handle the traffic.. My memory is not as good as yours , im trying my best to remember all the things you want to know.

It took you multiple posts to remember my first question of whether you count Mikan as one of those players? If your phone can't handle a single line, you really should get a new phone. What do you have btw, a pager?

StrengthAndHonor
04-26-2016, 09:23 PM
No, why?
That wasn't really a question for you, my message was cut short.

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 09:33 PM
It took you multiple posts to remember my first question of whether you count Mikan as one of those players? If your phone can't handle a single line, you really should get a new phone. What do you have btw, a pager?

yes.

You must have trouble reading at the moment.. check the second sentence of my post that you just quoted and it will adequately answer your condescending question.

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 09:36 PM
No, why?
Are you voting for Trump?

ambchang
04-27-2016, 05:52 AM
yes.

You must have trouble reading at the moment.. check the second sentence of my post that you just quoted and it will adequately answer your condescending question.

I didn't say you didn't answer my question, I wondered why it took so long to answer that question.

I also wonder why your screen isnt big enough to read a one liner but big enough to read much longer posts. It doesn't make much sense.

ambchang
04-27-2016, 05:53 AM
Are you voting for Trump?

I do t have voting rights in the states. So no.

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 11:05 AM
I didn't say you didn't answer my question, I wondered why it took so long to answer that question.

I also wonder why your screen isnt big enough to read a one liner but big enough to read much longer posts. It doesn't make much sense.

Clarification issues. As for the iphone, try reading a long post on safari.

Why is that?

ambchang
04-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Clarification issues. As for the iphone, try reading a long post on safari.

Yeah, but my first post in this thread was a line long, it wasn't a long post at all.

Why is that?

I am not American.

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah, but my first post in this thread was a line long, it wasn't a long post at all.

I am not American.

1. You are one of many quoting me.
2. Im not american but I can still vote if I choose to... why dont you?

ambchang
04-27-2016, 01:05 PM
1. You are one of many quoting me.

So this has nothing to do with a lost post then.

2. Im not american but I can still vote if I choose to... why dont you?

Really? How does that work? I am not sure if we have the same background/ties with regards to voting rights in the US.

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 01:20 PM

Really? How does that work? I am not sure if we have the same background/ties with regards to voting rights in the US.

I mentioned earlier i am failing to remember all your questions because of all the action im getting. You ask a million questions, and I have others to respond to as well. So it does have to do with it.

2. I didnt know that depending on your backround/ties hinders your voting ability. You can either vote or not. I would recommend going to school and checking out an intro to Political Science, it will help answer your questions.

ambchang
04-27-2016, 01:27 PM
I mentioned earlier i am failing to remember all your questions because of all the action im getting. You ask a million questions, and I have others to respond to as well. So it does have to do with it.

And I told you that was the first question I asked. And it was short.

2. I didnt know that depending on your backround/ties hinders your voting ability. You can either vote or not. I would recommend going to school and checking out an intro to Political Science, it will help answer your questions.

I never went to school in the State, and I don't intend to.

Raven
04-27-2016, 01:28 PM
the nerve after they got 48ed again by the same team :lol:lol:lol:lol

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 02:02 PM
And I told you that was the first question I asked. And it was short.

I never went to school in the State, and I don't intend to.

Nothing you ask is short, they probably wouldnt have you anyway. Choosing not to learn more is your mistake.

ambchang
04-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Nothing you ask is short, they probably wouldnt have you anyway. Choosing not to learn more is your mistake.

No, why?

I am not American.

How are any of those not considered short?

And you may not notice, but I am learning by asking questions, something you seem to have an issue with.

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 03:14 PM
How are any of those not considered short?

And you may not notice, but I am learning by asking questions, something you seem to have an issue with.

again your failing to notice what i said about my phone, once i get my laptop i will answer all your questions as soon as i can. There is nothing you can teach me amb, my apologies.

ambchang
04-27-2016, 03:30 PM
again your failing to notice what i said about my phone, once i get my laptop i will answer all your questions as soon as i can. There is nothing you can teach me amb, my apologies.

I can teach you how to use you're, but then again, "Choosing not to learn more is your mistake."

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 07:39 PM
I can teach you how to use you're, but then again, "Choosing not to learn more is your mistake."

You shouldn't be giving grammar lessons if im honest.

ambchang
04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
You shouldn't be giving grammar lessons if im honest.
I shouldn't, but I know the difference between your and you're.

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 11:40 PM
I shouldn't, but I know the difference between your and you're.

+1 for foreign education. :cheers

ambchang
04-28-2016, 05:32 AM
+1 for foreign education. :cheers

They teach that in the us, don't they?

whitemamba
04-28-2016, 11:58 AM
They teach that in the us, don't they?
meh...