PDA

View Full Version : Warriors getting all the breaks

Spurtacular
04-26-2016, 01:36 AM
What else is new?

CP3 breaks his hand. Blake injuring his quad as well.

DAF86
04-26-2016, 01:45 AM
Even the Curry injury will somehow end up being beneficial for them.

tmtcsc
04-26-2016, 01:55 AM
Im ok with it. I want the Spurs to take Golden State down and I want Curry to be playing when it happens. Injuries suck.

daslicer
04-26-2016, 01:57 AM
It sucks that they have an easier bracket but there is nothing the Spurs can do about it. I'm just focusing on the Spurs getting by OKC and we'll see what happens after that.

lefty
04-26-2016, 02:05 AM
:lol Spurms fan is jealous and afraid of GS

davidbowie
04-26-2016, 02:36 AM
seriously what the fuck we catch a break with curry going down and now this shit SMH

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2016, 02:45 AM
seriously what the fuck we catch a break with curry going down and now this shit SMH

Why are we bitching? Does it actually matter? Curry is not gonna be anywhere near 100% when he plays against us. Plus, I would rather deal the death blow to GS than have the Clippers do our dirty work. P.S. Dont sleep on Portland vs GS

Slomo
04-26-2016, 03:05 AM
NBA Forum

cd021
04-26-2016, 03:09 AM
Just heard of Blake and CP3. Would have loved the Spurs potentially playing them in the WCF. GSW will probably still make the conference finals even if Curry misses the first four games of the semis.

popdagreat
04-26-2016, 03:10 AM
what would have been if the spurs were playing the clippers and the thunder were playing the warriors lol

cd021
04-26-2016, 03:17 AM
Why are we bitching? Does it actually matter? Curry is not gonna be anywhere near 100% when he plays against us. Plus, I would rather deal the death blow to GS than have the Clippers do our dirty work. P.S. Dont sleep on Portland vs GS

Portland is not a threat to GSW. Unless Klay is shut down and Dame and C.J can go off for like 45 ppg. Best hope is that Houston wins Game 5 and Game 6 and force a Game 7 with the pressure on the Warriors.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2016, 03:46 AM
Portland is not a threat to GSW. Unless Klay is shut down and Dame and C.J can go off for like 45 ppg. Best hope is that Houston wins Game 5 and Game 6 and force a Game 7 with the pressure on the Warriors.

Keep dreaming homie, Houston aint forcing shit. Portland actually has a shot. They will be 1-1 coming home to Portland if Curry is out.

Bynumite
04-26-2016, 04:23 AM
Wow :wow

Somehow the NBA managed to break Paul's hand. This is above and beyond anything Stern ever did.

Killakobe81
04-26-2016, 05:13 AM
Im ok with it. I want the Spurs to take Golden State down and I want Curry to be playing when it happens. Injuries suck.

Respect.
Most of your fanbase is craven ...

nickdakoolkat
04-26-2016, 06:35 AM
It sucks that they have an easier bracket but there is nothing the Spurs can do about it. I'm just focusing on the Spurs getting by OKC and we'll see what happens after that.

People are really thinking the Warriors are lucky right now? Even though our star player could be out close to a month. As for having the easier bracket, well, we earned that shit by winning 73 fucking games....BTW the way u guys act on here u think SA is a shoe in for WCF but KD and Westbrook might think different

Bynumite
04-26-2016, 06:38 AM
The Warriors and league's best player played 1 and a half playoff games so far after a couple of different injuries in the same round.

Meanwhile the old and decrepit spurs are fully healthy fresh off sweeping the weakest team in the playoffs but somehow :cry The Warriors are getting all the breaks :cry

Spurfan just can't stop being salty all the time :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 06:48 AM
What else is new?

CP3 breaks his hand. Blake injuring his quad as well.

Break? Really you fucking sissy boys are beyond the pale...I haven't seen one Kawhi or Aldridge go down....so where is the fucking break you scary cat

Killakobe81
04-26-2016, 08:18 AM
Break? Really you fucking sissy boys are beyond the pale...I haven't seen one Kawhi or Aldridge go down....so where is the fucking break you scary cat

Love your new avvy , Kool ...respect.

Where is Cully though?
hopefully he did not join Prince in at that purple palace in the sky ....

BD24
04-26-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm just sure your faggot ass wouldn't be screaming unfair or calling the Spurs lucky if Westbrook were to break his hand and Durant get injured as well. I'm just fucking sure.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Love your new avvy , Kool ...respect.

Where is Cully though?
hopefully he did not join Prince in at that purple palace in the sky ....

Thanks bro...Much love to the Prince....Cully is in the lab cooking up some more one line Cliches....My homie Luva may be locked up....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 08:27 AM
I'm just sure your faggot ass wouldn't be screaming unfair or calling the Spurs lucky if Westbrook were to break his hand and Durant get injured as well. I'm just fucking sure.

Not the point and don't spin and pivot....he said the Warriors were catching a break you dumbass....how does losing Curry translate into a break you fuck face. ....what's a break is the fact that your team hasn't lost anyone to injury....you fucking clowns have the comprehension of a gnat :lol

BD24
04-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Not the point and don't spin and pivot....he said the Warriors were catching a break you dumbass....how does losing Curry translate into a break you fuck face. ....what's a break is the fact that your team hasn't lost anyone to injury....you fucking clowns have the comprehension of a gnat :lol
Don't turn it on me you hypocritical fuck. I'm just sure the team you are about to play in the second rounds two best players going down isn't a break.

Anyway on on another note how is the Lakera first round series going?

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 08:32 AM
Respect.
Most of your fanbase is craven ...

Don't say most just because of some of the idiots on here. That's like saying most of the Lakers fans are virgins still living at home because of Kool

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 08:40 AM
People are really thinking the Warriors are lucky right now? Even though our star player could be out close to a month. As for having the easier bracket, well, we earned that shit by winning 73 fucking games....BTW the way u guys act on here u think SA is a shoe in for WCF but KD and Westbrook might think different

First off, he won't be out a month or close to it. Stop being dramatic. Second, injuries happen to every team every year. When has a team won a championship when every other team was at full strength. You whine like every fan of every other team hasn't felt that the champs had an easier path than their team. Put a plug in your giner and get over it. The team that is supposed to win will win.

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 08:41 AM

Losing Curry? Another dramatic bitch.

tmtcsc
04-26-2016, 08:47 AM
Watching teams pushed to their full potential is what the playoffs and winning a Championship is all about. The Spurs are going to face a completely healthy and hungry OKC team and I wouldn't want it any other way. The Spurs will be better for it and better prepared for the WCF and Finals.

I want to see Aldridge take his game to another level and advance past the second round for the first time. I want to see Leonard matched up with KD. This is going to be fantastic folks. TP/Green defending Westbrook all over the floor will help prepare them for a potential match up against Curry.

If the Spurs don't get past OKC, then it wasn't meant to be. The Spurs are the better team, they're more disciplined and they have the better coaching staff. Let's get this started.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Don't turn it on me you hypocritical fuck. I'm just sure the team you are about to play in the second rounds two best players going down isn't a break.

Anyway on on another note how is the Lakera first round series going?

I swear I just may leave this site on the collective strength of Spur fan stupidity.....

You talking about a Clippers team at full strength who doesn't stand a sno-balls chance in hell against the Dubs.....you're talking about the Warriors catching a break when their MVP is likely out in round 2 regardless of who they play....and to fucking...TO FUCKING...TO FUCKING make matters worse you TOTAL ASS FUCKS completely disregard the fact that again you benefited from playing a Grizzles team in the first round without their 2 best and highest paid players in Mike Conley Jr. and stud Center Marc Gasol who's way better than Aldridge....and you want to talk about the Dubs catching a break?

What kind of nonsensical fuckery is this coming from Spur fan....WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS....

Are yall that fucking scared of the Warriors. ...that fucking scared really...gotdam my god yall are MASSIVE FUCKING PUSSIES :lol

Killakobe81
04-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Thanks bro...Much love to the Prince....Cully is in the lab cooking up some more one line Cliches....My homie Luva may be locked up....:lol

I figured all my homeys that re "freaks" in the bedroom do. I was a fan but not to the degree true fans are ...never saw him live. and i stopped buying his stuff after Diamonds & Pearls ...

But man the hits:

I wanna be your lover
Lil red Corvette
Controversy
Head
Soft and Wet
Adore
When doves cry
Sexy MF
Erotic city
Darling Nikki
KISS

I could go on but dude was talented.

Famous lines ...

Met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with magazines ...
Touch if you will my stomach, feel how it trembles inside ...
I guess I must be dumb'....Cause you had a pocket full of horses... Trojan and some of them used ...
I got a lion in my pocket and baby he is ready to ROAR!!

We lose Kobe from hoops and Prince from this world all in April ... smh

Killakobe81
04-26-2016, 09:26 AM
Don't say most just because of some of the idiots on here. That's like saying most of the Lakers fans are virgins still living at home because of Kool

Sorry. But a great deal of Spur fans in the forum post similar comments in broad strokes.
A vast majority of the Spur fans who slum down here, seem to be rooting for injury or the easy path ...
If that does not apply to you than you are one of the few like TMCSTC ...

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 09:28 AM
I swear I just may leave this site on the collective strength of Spur fan stupidity.....

You talking about a Clippers team at full strength who doesn't stand a sno-balls chance in hell against the Dubs.....you're talking about the Warriors catching a break when their MVP is likely out in round 2 regardless of who they play....and to fucking...TO FUCKING...TO FUCKING make matters worse you TOTAL ASS FUCKS completely disregard the fact that again you benefited from playing a Grizzles team in the first round without their 2 best and highest paid players in Mike Conley Jr. and stud Center Marc Gasol who's way better than Aldridge....and you want to talk about the Dubs catching a break?

What kind of nonsensical fuckery is this coming from Spur fan....WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS....

Are yall that fucking scared of the Warriors. ...that fucking scared really...gotdam my god yall are MASSIVE FUCKING PUSSIES :lol

Are all Laker fans this insecure and dramatic?

First of all, you are complaining about Spurs fans ON SPURStalk. SPURStalk. How stupid can you be? Are you trying to tell me that all the fans on the Laker site are sensible and unbiased? If they were. WTF are you here and have been for years?

Also, don't give me that bullshit about Curry being out for all of round 2. Stop being such a pussy.

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 09:32 AM
Sorry. But a great deal of Spur fans in the forum post similar comments in broad strokes.
A vast majority of the Spur fans who slum down here, seem to be rooting for injury or the easy path ...
If that does not apply to you than you are one of the few like TMCSTC ...

The ONLY way to truly enjoy a matchup like the Spurs and Warriors for WCF (if it happens) would be to see both teams at full strength. Yes, I know that the Warriors won the reg season matchup but how many times have we seen that during the reg season with teams like OKC, Warriors, Blazers, etc. only to lose to the Spurs during the playoffs?

Like I told your gay friend Kool, it's a Spurs forum, of course there are going to be idiots who think that every ref is against them and that Silver is setting up booby traps for other teams' star players. That's on EVERY fan site of every team for EVERY sport.

Killakobe81
04-26-2016, 09:47 AM
The ONLY way to truly enjoy a matchup like the Spurs and Warriors for WCF (if it happens) would be to see both teams at full strength. Yes, I know that the Warriors won the reg season matchup but how many times have we seen that during the reg season with teams like OKC, Warriors, Blazers, etc. only to lose to the Spurs during the playoffs?

Like I told your gay friend Kool, it's a Spurs forum, of course there are going to be idiots who think that every ref is against them and that Silver is setting up booby traps for other teams' star players. That's on EVERY fan site of every team for EVERY sport.

But see that is the beauty of sport competition. We want to see if Dubs can win a title going through the Spurs who they missed last year ...or against a healthy Cavs if they make it that far ...I think it would be the highest combined win % in a WCF ...why root for either team to be injured?

I cant speak for LG I go there sometimes but to many homers for my taste.

AlexJones
04-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Imagine if OKC were the 4th seed

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 10:32 AM
Are all Laker fans this insecure and dramatic?

First of all, you are complaining about Spurs fans ON SPURStalk. SPURStalk. How stupid can you be? Are you trying to tell me that all the fans on the Laker site are sensible and unbiased? If they were. WTF are you here and have been for years?

Also, don't give me that bullshit about Curry being out for all of round 2. Stop being such a pussy.

Ahh another dipshit hiding behind the Spurstalk curtain....I'm arguing with one of your seasoned retard posters but thanks for admitting that he's actually a dumbass :lpl

What do you mean bullshit about Curry being out...he's barely played first round and will clearly sit 2nd round why does your dumbass try to ignore that basic fact....while also ignoring the fact you guys benefitted GREATLY from Conley and Gasol being out....if anyone has been on easy street over the years due to injuries....it's you rat faced fuckers :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 10:34 AM

My gay alliance should be your down fall 2nd round we will see :lol

daslicer
04-26-2016, 10:46 AM

:wow:lmao

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Ahh another dipshit hiding behind the Spurstalk curtain....I'm arguing with one of your seasoned retard posters but thanks for admitting that he's actually a dumbass :lpl

What do you mean bullshit about Curry being out...he's barely played first round and will clearly sit 2nd round why does your dumbass try to ignore that basic fact....while also ignoring the fact you guys benefitted GREATLY from Conley and Gasol being out....if anyone has been on easy street over the years due to injuries....it's you rat faced fuckers :lol

Who is ignoring that we benefitted from Gasol and Conley being out? Find the post where I said that. If anything, the Spurs played against the D-League champs at best. I've NEVER denied that.

I also read that the MRI showed a mild sprain and that he would be reevaluated after 2 weeks. They still haven't gone through the Rockets, unless I missed something and the Rocket forfeited. Not to mention that the Clippers and Blazers are all tied up so that the winner of the Rockets and Warriors have to wait for that series to end as well.

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 10:51 AM

What? The Lakers aren't even playing. Keep your gay shit to yourself. You can love whoever you want to but keep that shit away from me.

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 10:57 AM
But see that is the beauty of sport competition. We want to see if Dubs can win a title going through the Spurs who they missed last year ...or against a healthy Cavs if they make it that far ...I think it would be the highest combined win % in a WCF ...why root for either team to be injured?

I cant speak for LG I go there sometimes but to many homers for my taste.

I'm pulling for that too (Not the Warriors vs the Cavs) but hope in one hand and crap in the other, right? It would be nice but things happen every year to every team. I want my team to be 100% and to face the Warriors at 100% but if we win because Curry or Kyrie or Durant or any other star got injured, oh well. Nobody is going to cry for us if LaMarcus or Kawhi get injured.

BD24
04-26-2016, 11:24 AM

You clearly are not following my logic, not sure why I am surprised though. Maybe if I put it in chronological order for you that will help your feeble mind grasp the concept.

Curry goes down and likely going to miss all of the Clippers series. Oh no, Clippers likely slaughter Warriors without Curry.
Shortly after Curry going down Blake and CP3, the Clippers two best players, both go down with injuries. More or less guaranteeing the Warriors will beat the Clippers.
This also sets up the stage for Curry to possibly be back and healthy by the WC finals.

Yes, curry getting hurt was unfourtanate, no shit. But to say Paul and Griffin both going down as well isn't a lucky break for the Warriors is fucking idiotic. Not surprised though coming from the forum retard.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2016, 12:03 PM
You clearly are not following my logic, not sure why I am surprised though. Maybe if I put it in chronological order for you that will help your feeble mind grasp the concept. Curry goes down and likely going to miss all of the Clippers series. Oh no, Clippers likely slaughter Warriors without Curry. Shortly after Curry going down Blake and CP3, the Clippers two best players, both go down with injuries. More or less guaranteeing the Warriors will beat the Clippers. This also sets up the stage for Curry to possibly be back and healthy by the WC finals. Yes, curry getting hurt was unfourtanate, no shit. But to say Paul and Griffin both going down as well isn't a lucky break for the Warriors is fucking idiotic. Not surprised though coming from the forum retard.Come up with some logic for me to follow.....I dont respect a gotdam thing you type and by calling me a retard it doesn't make you look smarter....I call you one because you truly are :lolCurry is worth more than Blake and Paul combined....and no....with or without Curry the Clippas had a sno-balls chance in hell with or without Blake and Griffin.....it doesn't matter. ...the Clippas are Rockets lite....CP3 is basically James Harden and DJ is a worse version of Dwight....nothing changes the Dubs run through them either way....Let me ask you though do the Spurs beat the Grizzles with Conley and Gasol ? Let's explore this in the context of this Clippas / Dubs debate....

Jodelo
04-26-2016, 12:27 PM
The Warriors and league's best player played 1 and a half playoff games so far after a couple of different injuries in the same round.

Meanwhile the old and decrepit spurs are fully healthy fresh off sweeping the weakest team in the playoffs but somehow :cry The Warriors are getting all the breaks :cry

Spurfan just can't stop being salty all the time :lol

Sean Cagney
04-26-2016, 12:50 PM
:lol Spurms fan is jealous and afraid of GS

My Team: San Antonio Spurs........... How is LA doing Lefty?

whitemamba
04-26-2016, 01:47 PM
:toast

lefty20
04-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Nothing will give me more pleasure than taking down a 73 win Warriors squad all full strength.

DMC
04-26-2016, 03:41 PM
You can beat good but you cannot beat lucky. Lucky and good, forget it.

FromWayDowntown
04-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Blake now officially out for the rest of the playoffs.

DMC
04-26-2016, 04:17 PM
Pop would still intentionally foul Jordan on every possession.

But Doc is giddy as fuck. His son gets to play big minutes in prime time.

Ice009
04-26-2016, 10:51 PM
Watching teams pushed to their full potential is what the playoffs and winning a Championship is all about. The Spurs are going to face a completely healthy and hungry OKC team and I wouldn't want it any other way. The Spurs will be better for it and better prepared for the WCF and Finals.

I want to see Aldridge take his game to another level and advance past the second round for the first time. I want to see Leonard matched up with KD. This is going to be fantastic folks. TP/Green defending Westbrook all over the floor will help prepare them for a potential match up against Curry.

If the Spurs don't get past OKC, then it wasn't meant to be. The Spurs are the better team, they're more disciplined and they have the better coaching staff. Let's get this started.

Beautiful post. Take a deep breath, the pressure and intensity of the NBA playoffs is awesome. There is nothing like it for me. Even though we've had some tough losses over the years, I absolutely love the atmosphere. You get to see what your team is made of, and even yourself as a fan at times are tested (I'd rather be playing than watching as sometimes it's harder just sitting there ;). A lot of fans tend to give up or wish for injuries because they don't want to have to go through the gauntlet and the pressure that comes with it. Most people want everything easy and I don't think that's really worth as much. Unless you have to work really, really hard for something, then I don't think it's worth anything. There's no satisfaction in things being easy by not having to work really hard for something and push yourself to the limit to obtain a goal. That goes for everything, not just Basketball. This is what it's all about.

Injuries are also part of the game. Nothing we can do about it. You can't stop playing if someone on the other team is injured. You still gotta try and play your best to win.

TD 21
04-27-2016, 07:22 PM
It's true. Now these arrogant pricks get to beat up on either a Clippers team missing their two best players, with their fourth best player hobbled or on a Trail Blazers team that's inexperienced, in over their heads and just happy to be there.

They won't even need Curry until the WCF, when he can make his triumphant return to a heroes welcome and if/when they go on to win the championship, them and the media can pretend they "overcame adversity", when in reality, they'll have only done so if he doesn't look like a reasonable facsimile of himself.

It hasn't even happened yet and it already makes me sick.

ploto
04-28-2016, 12:05 AM
They still haven't gone through the Rockets, unless I missed something and the Rocket forfeited.
Apparently, they did forfeit!

NameLess Scrub
04-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Apparently, they did forfeit!