PDA

View Full Version : Kori Ellis is strange (details)

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:13 PM
When I had a thread about converting to Judaism (although that idea is no longer in my mind :lol) and some people posted some weird conspiracy theory bullshit, she decided to outright delete the thread.

I'm just gonna call this weird because she let's KoolAidMan ramble non stop with incessant nonsense on here.

I could care less, I don't post much on here anymore... but I found it fascinating that she would not simply move that thread to where it belonged, but flat out DELETED it. She also did it with a thread about me switching over from Marlboro cigarettes to American spirits. The moderation of this forum is hard for me to trust or take seriously at this point, and I feel like they let spam posters come on here with bullshit drivel while driving out the voice of truth (WE STAAAAAAAAAAACKED)

If she pinked me after this I could care less, I just had no idea why that thread was taken down.

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:17 PM
As for KoolAid, does anyone doubt this guy would be the biggest bitch irl? I see he's ALREADY lurking my thread.... as if he LIVES on here. Christ kid, get a life.

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:18 PM
When I had a thread about converting to Judaism (although that idea is no longer in my mind :lol) and some people posted some weird conspiracy theory bullshit, she decided to outright delete the thread.

I'm just gonna call this weird because she let's KoolAidMan ramble non stop with incessant nonsense on here.

I could care less, I don't post much on here anymore... but I found it fascinating that she would not simply move that thread to where it belonged, but flat out DELETED it. She also did it with a thread about me switching over from Marlboro cigarettes to American spirits. The moderation of this forum is hard for me to trust or take seriously at this point, and I feel like they let spam posters come on here with bullshit drivel while driving out the voice of truth (WE STAAAAAAAAAAACKED)

If she pinked me after this I could care less, I just had no idea why that thread was taken down.

Dude...really...stop riding my fucking dick already...put my ass on ignore....shit...every fucking post its Kool this or Kool that...shouldn't your ass be on a fucking prayer rug instead of dick riding me 24/7

Dam....you bitches are something else....for real....

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
:lmao 17-65 ... how are you on here still? The Lakers are never gonna be relevant again.

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Kool spends his day on Google Images and .GIF websites and has the audacity to talk shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Kool spends his day on Google Images and .GIF websites and has the audacity to talk shit :lol

Again....

Dude...really...stop riding my fucking dick already...put my ass on ignore....shit...every fucking post its Kool this or Kool that...shouldn't your ass be on a fucking prayer rug instead of dick riding me 24/7

Dam....you bitches are something else....for real....

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:24 PM
i just find you funny Kool :lol ... you're worth laughing at.

:lmao 40,000 posts of garbage

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:27 PM
How do I activate the ignore feature? Mighta been the best post you ever made.

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:29 PM
i just find you funny Kool :lol ... you're worth laughing at.

:lmao 40,000 posts of garbage

You're this | | close to being put on ignore and I've never done that to anyone ever....you're incessant fascination with Kool is over the top creepy...go get some Hijab or Punjabi pussy....stop sniffing up my cock...we get it..you don't like Kool move the Fuck around before I ban your ass for real....a fucking gay ass Muslim who'd a thunk...:lol

DMC
04-27-2016, 05:29 PM
This almost seems like an internal affair tbh. I'm still thinking Lithium needs to be handed out here like condoms to 9th graders at an all black public school.

AlexJones
04-27-2016, 05:30 PM
What the fuck

im creeped out rn

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:32 PM
This almost seems like an internal affair tbh. I'm still thinking Lithium needs to be handed out here like condoms to 9th graders at an all black public school.

The guy is a fucking Muslim queer stalking my ass....he needs to move around its not a good look for him....goes to sleep with me on his fucking brain..I don't know who's worse him or that Pedophile Avante...both weirdo freaks

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:38 PM
I think I'd rather be a Muslim than a dadless n!g tbh.

:lol Kool mad that his father was incarcerated when he was a kid
:Lol projecting through spamming a message board for having a spam dad
:lol spam dad
:lol probably a shitty mom too

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:38 PM
But hey, he tells us his dad is a millionaire, it MUST be true!!!!

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 05:39 PM

I used to take Lithium but toward the end I started getting pins and needles sensations off it and had to discontinue using it.

benefactor
04-27-2016, 05:43 PM
You should make another vid about your least favorite posters here. That shit was gold.

tlongII
04-27-2016, 05:46 PM
I don't think Kori is deleting anything.

benefactor
04-27-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't think Kori is deleting anything.
I think Slomo and Deuce are holding it down atm

sook
04-27-2016, 05:49 PM
my threads keep getting deleted upstairs, and its pretty harmless tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:49 PM
You should make another vid about your least favorite posters here. That shit was gold.

Yeah...nothing speaks you have a life better than making videos about "posters" you don't like..

#loser mentality

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:50 PM
I think Slomo and Deuce are holding it down atm

Kori doesn't own the site anymore

DMC
04-27-2016, 05:54 PM
This, with some cool music as well and that lamp. Put a black banner up with some Arabic writing on it and wear a mask.

DMC
04-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Yeah...nothing speaks you have a life better than making videos about "posters" you don't like..

#loser mentality
But unlike the alt you're posting under now, entertaining. That's all that matters. You're just a boring douchebag with regurgitated takes one could find 5 years ago on this same forum.

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 05:58 PM
But unlike the alt you're posting under now, entertaining. That's all that matters. You're just a boring douchebag with regurgitated takes one could find 5 years ago on this same forum.

I'm not here to dick ride stanky fat ass weirdo religious freaks....

Carry on

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:01 PM
This, with some cool music as well and that lamp. Put a black banner up with some Arabic writing on it and wear a mask.

Would be quite fitting for a cry baby Muslim....crying over some bullshit to get Kori's attention when she done already sold the site....:lmao what a total dumbass.....both of you

04-27-2016, 06:17 PM
:lol Ghazi getting under kool aid man's skin

Ghazi

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:21 PM
:lol Ghazi getting under kool aid man's skin

Ghazi

Actually him starting this thread attacking Kori is what got me....Kori is the most selfless person to moderate a board its chicken shit of him....he needs his fat ass kicked....fucking gay ass pork eating Muslim..he cries like a bitch way too much for my liking

RsxPiimp
04-27-2016, 06:26 PM
. I'm still thinking Lithium needs to be handed out here like condoms to 9th graders at an all black public school.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:28 PM
:lmao

There was nothing funny about that...control yourself...whites have abortions (secretly) blacks have kids...nothing to see here

RsxPiimp
04-27-2016, 06:31 PM
There was nothing funny about that...control yourself...whites have abortions (secretly) blacks have kids...nothing to see here
sup homie got anymore naked pics of your side dishes. Send them ovah

hater
04-27-2016, 06:31 PM
Get a life all of you faggots

Leetonidas
04-27-2016, 06:41 PM
:lol thinking Kori Ellis posts here

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:46 PM
:lol thinking Kori Ellis posts here

^this...she done already told me way back when what was up....girl gone..handling her business while this stupid Fuck creating crying threads about her....retard didn't get the memo:lol

DMC
04-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Would be quite fitting for a cry baby Muslim....crying over some bullshit to get Kori's attention when she done already sold the site....:lmao what a total dumbass.....both of you
The site still belongs to LJ until July, at least in the registrar.

RsxPiimp
04-27-2016, 06:47 PM
So does Splits officially own the site?

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:48 PM
The site still belongs to LJ until July, at least in the registrar.

It's sold she's gone...get it?..got it.?..good !!!

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:49 PM
So does Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) officially own the site?

No....I would have been banned day 1 of the sale :lol

RsxPiimp
04-27-2016, 06:50 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:50 PM

Actually Splits woulda banned me during pre-sale negotiations :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 06:57 PM

But in my opinion that was the beauty of Kori....she disciplined me but she also enabled me..she realized a site where there's virtual Nirvanna and Utopia was good for no one...both her and LJ...good people...she called me Too Kool and Actually told me to regulate Spur fan but as long as I did so in moderation...she was like: "just don't go crazy Kool" :lol

She was the best I don't think we'll come across a moderator like that again

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:01 PM
She also blessed me to go at Tammy as long as I wasn't incessant with it....Kori is the greatest I will miss her...what thats called is having a fun loving personality and not taking this shit too seriously...letting a Laker fan clown Spur Nation...she will always hold a special place in my heart :lmao

04-27-2016, 07:03 PM
But in my opinion that was the beauty of Kori....she disciplined me but she also enabled me..she realized a site where there's virtual Nirvanna and Utopia was good for no one...both her and LJ...good people...she called me Too Kool and Actually told me to regulate Spur fan but as long as I did so in moderation...she was like: "just don't go crazy Kool" :lol

She was the best I don't think we'll come across a moderator like that again

I feel a sexual tension in the air whenever you talk about her tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:07 PM
I feel a sexual tension in the air whenever you talk about her tbh

No...but we had fun with that....LJ started a thread called Texas Tea vs. Koolaid... it was a classic....I do think he was feeling a bit insecure at one time when he thought I was trying to seduce her while he was in the hospital :lol

Here it is....This was entertaining

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188745

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 07:10 PM

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:13 PM

Remember when you told him to peel my cap back..that shit was Classic...I knew though you Would eventually be the homie :lol

Reck
04-27-2016, 07:17 PM

Says the guy with over 30k posts. :lmao

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 07:21 PM
Remember when you told him to peel my cap back..that shit was Classic...I knew though you Would eventually be the homie :lol

i forgot until i looked in that thread. that was when i was sharing my spurs insider info with the forum...before this place turned into stormfront. sorry about that, big dawg.

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:23 PM
i forgot until i looked in that thread. that was when i was sharing my spurs insider info with the forum...before this place turned into stormfront. sorry about that, big dawg.

It's all good...I didnt take it personally but I always respected you though I could tell you was down for the cause...I knew you were a Trill Ass Nikka tbh

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 07:28 PM
It's all good...I didnt take it personally but I always respected you though I could tell you was down for the cause...I knew you were a Trill Ass Nikka tbh

respect. you and lebomb are my brothers.

spurraider21
04-27-2016, 07:33 PM
dont you have multiple accounts?

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Who fucking cares if I had it wrong, I'm sorry I don't keep up that Kori doesn't post anymore... I hadn't been on here in months until recently.

but :lol at whoever the fuck deleted my threads, that shit was beyond strange while they let Faggot_Man spam the piss out of the board. It's like they got upset that the subjects of Judaism and Illuminati popped up. (although I don't know much about Illuminati). Did the fucking Zionists hijack this board too? :

and :lol at Faggot_Man getting ass hurt about a bitch that he ain't even fuckin, :lol spends all his time on Google images :lol worships a 17-65 team :lol worships a narcisstic "superstar" who isn't even top 3 in his own generation :lol one of the worst trolls I've ever seen

Reck
04-27-2016, 07:41 PM
dont you have multiple accounts?

Strange Love which mouse loaned me. I only posted about 900 to a 1000 post with it.

No secret about it. And I usually dont post about post count smack but it's funny when a guy that has over 30,000 posts tell other people to have a life. :lol

spurraider21
04-27-2016, 07:42 PM
Strange Love which mouse loaned me. I only posted about 900 to a 1000 post with it.

No secret about it. And I usually dont post about post count smack but it's funny when a guy that has over 30,000 posts tell other people to have a life. :lol
shadowflame?

Reck
04-27-2016, 07:43 PM
shadowflame?

It's this one. I asked Kori to change it along with the Knicks logo to the Spurs one.

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:44 PM
Who fucking cares if I had it wrong, I'm sorry I don't keep up that Kori doesn't post anymore... I hadn't been on here in months until recently.

but :lol at whoever the fuck deleted my threads, that shit was beyond strange while they let Faggot_Man spam the piss out of the board. It's like they got upset that the subjects of Judaism and Illuminati popped up. (although I don't know much about Illuminati). Did the fucking Zionists hijack this board too? :

and :lol at Faggot_Man getting ass hurt about a bitch that he ain't even fuckin, :lol spends all his time on Google images :lol worships a 17-65 team :lol worships a narcisstic "superstar" who isn't even top 3 in his own generation :lol one of the worst trolls I've ever seen

I was checking for the Mavs next game on NBA.com and saw that OKC was already scheduled to play the Spurs next Monday....now I see why you're melting down...:lol

Would have been far much easier to just repeatedly slam your muslim pork head againgst the wall :bang

#themavsaredoneforever :lmao

apalisoc_9
04-27-2016, 07:45 PM
Its mostly slomo aka homo doing all the work now

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 07:46 PM
So what you're saying is slomo, who probably has a small penis and therefore has to project power by deleting harmless thread on a random NBA website, is the culprit of my ire?

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:48 PM
So what you're saying is slomo, who probably has a small penis and therefore has to project power by deleting harmless thread on a random NBA website, is the culprit of my ire?

His dick is still 7x bigger than your Vienna pork sausage krill mix

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 07:49 PM
OP having a terrorist like meltdown. Anyone else concerned for our safety ?

steeledl
04-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Would be cool if their was transparency on this site.... If we knew who had the power to delete threads/pink/ ban.... But with the way people behave on here they probably just don't want to deal with the backlash and bullshit that would come with every decision .

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 07:56 PM
OP having a terrorist like meltdown. Anyone else concerned for our safety ?

Yes...he's one of them in hiding in my opinion...just waiting for the secret code...we need to keep an eye out tbh

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 08:26 PM
Yeah a "meltdown", I could care less if I get banned from this site tomorrow... I barely watch the NBA anymore even. SAme shit, different year and the Mavs suck a bag of dicks. I would actually welcome getting pinked, seriously... this site means nothing to me and none of you mean anything to me. But yeah, "meltdown"
KoolAid man would get 100 different sns if he got banned tommorow :lol at whitemamba ass hurt about the truth.

DPG21920
04-27-2016, 08:30 PM

I have to ask because I've seen you say this before, but what is "stormfront"? I don't get the reference and feel like it's probably something obvious that I'm missing.

Ghazi
04-27-2016, 08:33 PM
The irony is the only one having a meltdown in here is KoolAid_Man... he's shitting bricks that someone is coming HARD after him and calling him out for the nignog loser he really is :lol

:lol pretending to come from a rich family due to incarcerated dad
:lol probably got spanked by Aunt Jemima when he was a child
:lol 17-65
:lol Kobe's 2015-2016 years one of the worst years in 2 guard history
:lol Beta
:lol Beta worshipping a beta
:lol small man syndrome
:lol KoolAidMan
:lol 122-86
:lol Mavs domination of the Lakers
:lol clinging on to old days of glory
:lol thinking going on Google Images and finding pictures of pork would make me give a fuck
:lol typical message board nerd/loser
:lol 40,000 posts

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2016, 08:39 PM
The irony is the only one having a meltdown in here is KoolAid_Man... he's shitting bricks that someone is coming HARD after him and calling him out for the nignog loser he really is :lol

:lol pretending to come from a rich family due to incarcerated dad
:lol probably got spanked by Aunt Jemima when he was a child
:lol 17-65
:lol Kobe's 2015-2016 years one of the worst years in 2 guard history
:lol Beta
:lol Beta worshipping a beta
:lol small man syndrome
:lol KoolAidMan
:lol 122-86
:lol Mavs domination of the Lakers
:lol clinging on to old days of glory
:lol thinking going on Google Images and finding pictures of pork would make me give a fuck
:lol typical message board nerd/loser
:lol 40,000 posts

That rent free thing a ma jig....:lol

hater
04-27-2016, 08:43 PM

:lmao says the guy with 20k posts

Btw the chick in your avatar and sig is fucking ugly :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2016, 08:47 PM
I need to get bolded

UZER
04-27-2016, 09:15 PM
respect. you and lebomb are my brothers.

That's racist :lol

Reck
04-27-2016, 09:25 PM
:lmao says the guy with 20k posts

Btw the chick in your avatar and sig is fucking ugly :lol

That's 11 thousand less than you though. And I'm not the one telling people they need a hobby. :lmao

Chucho
04-27-2016, 10:16 PM
Boring thread.

Ghazi should convert to Christianity so if he wanted to complain about his religion actually being persecuted openly in the media instead of being the religion of the enemy and somehow is protected by PCness, then he'd have something to complain about.

Kool is Kool. He's simple, sad and delusional. He's no fun anymore. Avante is more interesting than him.

But to be totally objective and arbitrary for Posterity's sake, Ghazi kicked the shit out of Kool's fragile psyche in this thread. His real life anger and loathing for Ghazi's brutal owning of him on these boards, these boards he holds so dear, well- that anger showed through in his first three or four posts. I mean it was really obvious he was pissed.

Of course he'll reply with some post about my anger issues, blah blah, deflective behaviors, denial and his other routine tact. Sad simp sad.

Budkin
04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
SpursTalk is nothing without mouse

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 11:40 PM
Yeah a "meltdown", I could care less if I get banned from this site tomorrow... I barely watch the NBA anymore even. SAme shit, different year and the Mavs suck a bag of dicks. I would actually welcome getting pinked, seriously... this site means nothing to me and none of you mean anything to me. But yeah, "meltdown"
KoolAid man would get 100 different sns if he got banned tommorow :lol at whitemamba ass hurt about the truth.

Good if you don't care. Shut the fuck up and don't post here anymore if that's the case. good riddance.

Ghazi
04-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Man I don't even practice Islam. I just know that Islam isn't all about blowing shit up unlike some brainwashed people like Kool and Mitch

I went to a Catholic High School and my brothers a Mormon. I have more Christian friends and 0 Muslim friends (cept 1 Somalian girl)
but Chucho dropping goods, I got under Kool_Aid Man's skin :lol

Ghazi
04-28-2016, 12:39 AM
The main premise is I found it odd that a thread about me being interested in Judaism was deleted rather than moved to the appropriate section.

sook
04-28-2016, 01:09 AM
It's this one. I asked Kori to change it along with the Knicks logo to the Spurs one.
Missing that scarlet doe

.G.
04-28-2016, 01:16 AM
:corn:

Slomo
04-28-2016, 04:02 AM
my threads keep getting deleted upstairs, and its pretty harmless tbh

No Threads are getting deleted but the obviously extreme ones. They do get moved and an expiring redirect shows where. Now if you're too stupid to realize that I can't help you.

Its mostly slomo aka homo doing all the work now

Yep, you can't start threads anymore and it's obviously pissing you off. That's what happens when you ignore my warning. This however is not how you will get that privilege back.

Nope.

If your thread was deleted it must have been really bad - that's the only reason threads get deleted here.

Oh and you and Kool should get a room already.

Slomo
04-28-2016, 04:05 AM
Oh and I'm moving this to the Club.

Don't worry I'll leave an extra long redirect so that the slower posters can catch up.

Reck
04-28-2016, 05:10 AM
Missing that scarlet doe

None of these faggots deserve her. All they talk is how she doesn't cut it like they're pulling 10s. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 06:35 AM
No Threads are getting deleted but the obviously extreme ones. They do get moved and an expiring redirect shows where. Now if you're too stupid to realize that I can't help you.

Yep, you can't start threads anymore and it's obviously pissing you off. That's what happens when you ignore my warning. This however is not how you will get that privilege back.

Nope.

If your thread was deleted it must have been really bad - that's the only reason threads get deleted here.

Oh and you and Kool should get a room already.

Slomo....you sound more and more like Kori everyday....I see she had a profound effect on your life like she has mine :lol....now I've spent extended time in Piran eating Ajdovizganci and drinking Lasko...you know....show me some respect you know that's not how we do back home...;)..I walk the streets of Ljubljana at night so that should tell you what kind of playa I am...

DPG21920
04-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Oh and I'm moving this to the Club.

Don't worry I'll leave an extra long redirect so that the slower posters can catch up.

Solmo - real talk one time. Why are other posters thread starting rights taken away, but not Kools?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Solmo - real talk one time. Why are other posters thread starting rights taken away, but not Kools?

Let me answer for you since youre dealing with PMS issues this morning....they have taken away my thread starting privledges..I cannot post upstairs.. And another thing I never disrepect Kori or Slomo...they're people too and have feelings...the one time i did call Kori lame she held it against me and pinked me...so I learn not to bite the hand that feeds me....I had to go back to Kori on my knees begging to kiss her white ass :lol and she finally agreed to release me back into the wild.....but she still wont let me post upstairs because shes's protecting you guys from me :lmao

DPG21920
04-28-2016, 11:05 AM
Let me answer for you since youre dealing with PMS issues this morning....they have taken away my thread starting privledges..I cannot post upstairs.. And another thing I never disrepect Kori or Slomo...they're people too and have feelings...the one time i did call Kori lame she held it against me and pinked me...so I learn not to bite the hand that feeds me....I had to go back to Kori on my knees begging to kiss her white ass :lol and she finally agreed to release me back into the wild.....but she still wont let me post upstairs because shes's protecting you guys from me :lmao

You'd be too scared, like all of the other Laker fans on the site, to post upstairs anyways. The point is, you suck. You spam the forum over and over sometimes with 10+ threads in a day that get :lol no replies.

I'm fine having you around, but you just junk up every forum you are in with the pointless threads.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 11:53 AM
You'd be too scared, like all of the other Laker fans on the site, to post upstairs anyways. The point is, you suck. You spam the forum over and over sometimes with 10+ threads in a day that get :lol no replies.

I'm fine having you around, but you just junk up every forum you are in with the pointless threads.

No no...you don't get it.,.the reason I was banned upstairs was my takes were on the money and it scorched a lot of GNSF asses.and Timvp didn't like me debunking his
takes in front of GNSF...as they all thought he was infallible until they heard my counter argurments...:lol..so I been there done that...and you saying I spam the forum is a now debunked myth..its .like the media saying Kobe is a bad teammate based on Smush Parker and Kwame Browns opinions....

I start legitimate threads just becsuse they hurt your feelings and you disagree with them doesnt make them spam...rather it makes you Butthurt and closed minded....you can't beat me on the points and merit of a debate so you whine and cry and hallucinate about threads you now see as spam...in many circles we call people like you delusional :lol

Chucho
04-28-2016, 02:35 PM
LOL. All delusions of the sad simp.

Don't act like you bring any value prop to this place. That's like saying Hitler did the tenants of Judaism in Germany a favor from the years of 33-45.

The Reckoning
04-28-2016, 02:58 PM
Slomo is the most lenient mod on the webs tbh

Nbadan
04-28-2016, 06:39 PM
yep....Kori and LJ still own the site...more to come....

DeadlyDynasty
04-29-2016, 11:53 AM
I have to ask because I've seen you say this before, but what is "stormfront"? I don't get the reference and feel like it's probably something obvious that I'm missing.
Extreme right-wing message board...it's where m>s got his jew memes from

Ghazi
04-29-2016, 11:58 AM
The thread in question was simply one about me thinking about converting to Judaism. I did not go through, but I was absolutely shocked that it was deleted.

Then there was a thread about me wanting to switch from Marlboro cigarettes to American Spirits, I ended up using the patch... but that thread was nowhere to be found as well.

I didn't care much about it, but I decided to make this thread about it. What gives?

And for people who say good riddance, don't you know I am the big Ghaz? DAT nigga who said Marion would shut down James in the Finals? I'm gonna be on SpursTalk no matter what... I can't have inferior posters telling me what to do. Kori please check these fools :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 01:34 PM
who are you btw?

:lol some bent muslim guy who's belly hangs 17 inches over his waste line

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 01:37 PM
The thread in question was simply one about me thinking about converting to Judaism. I did not go through, but I was absolutely shocked that it was deleted.

Then there was a thread about me wanting to switch from Marlboro cigarettes to American Spirits, I ended up using the patch... but that thread was nowhere to be found as well.

I didn't care much about it, but I decided to make this thread about it. What gives?

And for people who say good riddance, don't you know I am the big Ghaz? DAT nigga who said Marion would shut down James in the Finals? I'm gonna be on SpursTalk no matter what... I can't have inferior posters telling me what to do. Kori please check these fools :lol

No one cares who your fat ass wants to worship or what you want to smoke...stop making retarded ass threads please :lol

Avante
04-29-2016, 01:53 PM
No one cares who your fat ass wants to worship or what you want to smoke...stop making retarded ass threads please :lol

That coming from a freak with these threads?

Sex sex sex sex and SEX

I'm A Queer

I'm A Screamer Are You?

Ever Cum Then Wish You Hadn't?

I Can Take 10 Inchs.

I Spend Too Much Time On My Knees.

Who Here Loves SEX SEX SEX SEX?

I Bet I Was a Vagina In Another Life.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 01:59 PM
I am a screamer....when I'm cumming :lol