PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers get permission to interview Luuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkeee

RsxPiimp
04-27-2016, 09:43 PM

championship banners coming soon:wow

MultiTroll
04-27-2016, 09:55 PM
You'll be having some parades to attend.
http://ftrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nba-gays.jpg

daslicer
04-27-2016, 10:38 PM
He's a garbage coach who will get exposed.

td4mvp2k
04-27-2016, 10:41 PM
He's a garbage coach who will get exposed.another d fish :lol

daslicer
04-27-2016, 10:48 PM
another d fish :lol

Pretty much. One thing I have noticed is that most great coaches are great communicators and are very articulate. Luke has this dull monotone voice that can put you to sleep and he doesn't strike me as a great communicator.

Mitch
04-27-2016, 10:51 PM
Luke will revive the franchise, just you wait and see.

DarrinS
04-27-2016, 10:58 PM
:lmao. Yeah, good luck

DAF86
04-27-2016, 11:01 PM
Koolaid_Man you ready for the gay jokes?

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Why are people acting like they know whether Walton is a good coach or not, tbh?:lol Nobody actually knows, you're just guessing..

StrengthAndHonor
04-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Luke will revive the franchise, just you wait and see.
He's too green IMO but worth a shot if he commands $3 mil per. But if he's going to ask for Derek Fisher/Steve Keer money then it's a tough decision. Lakers should go with a safe pick. Perhaps JVG or Blatt...

Mitch
04-27-2016, 11:07 PM
He's too green IMO but worth a shot if he commands $3 mil per. But if he's going to ask for Derek Fisher/Steve Keer money then it's a tough decision. Lakers should go with a safe pick. Perhaps JVG or Blatt...

He is Kerr 2.0 in the making, we'll get him a 5yr 50m contract.

DMC
04-27-2016, 11:24 PM

Rainbow colored.

Luke hasn't been through what Kerr has. Kerr spent a career in the league under the best coaches and best systems. He was GM for the Phoenix Suns and has been an analyst for a long time. He's a smart man. We don't know anything about Luke which is bad, not good and it's not neutral. Only a very very select few guys in the world can be successful NBA coaches, especially in LA, especially now. The overwhelming odds are that Luke isn't one of them, but we'll see if they make him an offer, maybe he is.

Steve Kerr in LA wouldn't succeed either though. A coach would need the GM on his side to win, and that's not going to happen until LA does a Clippers/Spurs move to give the HC more power.

whitemamba
04-28-2016, 12:51 AM
You'll be having some parades to attend.
http://ftrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nba-gays.jpg

does anyone remember when technique or what ever his name was got photoshopped in this picture with the white pants, I lolld so hard.

whitemamba
04-28-2016, 12:56 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qn41vp.jpg

:lol trill with the goods.

Molotov
04-28-2016, 03:54 AM
Luke the Fag Walton, won't save the dumpster fire that the lakeshow has become.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 06:49 AM

Lakers Need to fire Mitch Cupcake..he's done as a GM...totally ineffective at this point...it's the biggest black hole that no one addresses

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 06:58 AM
Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) you ready for the gay jokes?

I think a gay coach would actually restore our winning ways....we now live in the century of gay success....it worked well for the Spurs in the late 20th century / early 21st century :lol

I still think Luke is a massivly overrated con job....why would you interview a guy who had no input in constructing Golden State as a team and benefits from having an historically good team with just seasoned and great players....Luke just literally sits there while they reign threes....Luke ain't doing a got dam thing to make those guys better at all...the only fucking thing he did was tell Steph stories about Kobe and the Lakers title runs....its a complete sham...Mitch is a moron for even considering this....

All Mitch's dumbass has to do is look at the Pelicans head coach....he was in Golden State took his head coaching job off the strength of the Warriors first title and promptly wet the bed thus far as the head nigga in charge....

The Lakers really don't have a clue these days

DMC
04-28-2016, 07:14 AM
Lakers have had Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni and Byron Scott in just a few years. I'm pretty sure they can't do much worse with Luke.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Lakers have had Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni and Byron Scott in just a few years. I'm pretty sure they can't do much worse with Luke.

Its ok to agree with me when I'm right..I know you have to put on a show for GNSF to show solidarity and eternal opposition to Kool... I get it....but sometimes let common sense do its work for you :lol

Now let me put on my white mans hat for a second.....:lol

Your very arguement for giving Luke a chance also defeats it...the point is having a continuous cycle of also-ran or questionable coach hires should have been enough to sway you in an affirmative direction regarding experience and leadership in your next head coach..Luke doesn't give you that...he's another big question mark....we have a young , inexperienced and immature team...we need to swing for the fences in free agency and make an impactful hire....getting your coach in place sets the tone...Luke isn't that guy....he's just as assistant...Kevin Ollie or Jeff Van Gundy will work....

DMC
04-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Its ok to agree with me when I'm right..I know you have to put on a show for GNSF to show solidarity and eternal opposition to Kool... I get it....but sometimes let common sense do its work for you :lol

Now let me put on my white mans hat for a second.....:lol

Your very arguement for giving Luke a chance also defeats it...the point is having a continuous cycle of also-ran or questionable coach hires should have been enough to sway you in an affirmative direction regarding experience and leadership in your next head coach..Luke doesn't give you that...he's another big question mark....we have a young , inexperienced and immature team...we need to swing for the fences in free agency and make an impactful hire....getting your coach in place sets the tone...Luke isn't that guy....he's just as assistant...Kevin Ollie or Jeff Van Gundy will work....
Never said he should get a shot. In fact I said just the opposite here:

Rainbow colored.

Luke hasn't been through what Kerr has. Kerr spent a career in the league under the best coaches and best systems. He was GM for the Phoenix Suns and has been an analyst for a long time. He's a smart man. We don't know anything about Luke which is bad, not good and it's not neutral. Only a very very select few guys in the world can be successful NBA coaches, especially in LA, especially now. The overwhelming odds are that Luke isn't one of them, but we'll see if they make him an offer, maybe he is.

Steve Kerr in LA wouldn't succeed either though. A coach would need the GM on his side to win, and that's not going to happen until LA does a Clippers/Spurs move to give the HC more power.