LkrFan
04-27-2016, 10:46 PM
:lol @ "Clipper Nation" :lmao

DarrinS
04-27-2016, 10:51 PM
That motley crew of scrubs could beat the suckass Lakers tho

StrengthAndHonor
04-27-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm disappointed but not surprised. Clipper nation is compromised of band wagoners.

Mitch
04-27-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm disappointed but not surprised. Clipper nation is compromised of band wagoners.

Really gotta get out of LA, tbh. Maybe Anaheim, they'll never get out of the laker shadow no matter how much better they currently are.

baseline bum
04-27-2016, 11:29 PM
How many fans showed up to the Lakers game tho?

whitemamba
04-27-2016, 11:42 PM
:lol @ "Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3)" :lmao
:lol

InRareForm
04-27-2016, 11:44 PM
its LA there was traffic.

lefty
04-28-2016, 12:07 AM
:lol cripper nation

da_suns_fan
04-28-2016, 12:10 AM
We all know the Spurs have never had trouble selling out playoff games.....oh wait.

Well that's because theres so much shit to do in San Antonio.....oh wait.

Stevie Johnson
04-28-2016, 12:11 AM
:lol Clipper Nation

lefty
04-28-2016, 12:16 AM
We all know the Spurs have never had trouble selling out playoff games.....oh wait.

5 rings phaggot

:lol suns
:lol Westphal
:lol barkley
:lol Suns' defense
:lol choking vs the Rockets 2 years in a row

Stevie Johnson
04-28-2016, 12:18 AM

Warriors > Suns, bitch

baseline bum
04-28-2016, 12:20 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

http://i.imgur.com/kTw8EFg.png

TheGreatYacht
04-28-2016, 12:37 AM

Clipper Nation
04-28-2016, 01:17 AM

Youre too much of an idiot to realize the Spurs would take Dudley over Carmelo any day of the week.

jimbo
04-28-2016, 01:35 AM

Those 10 dollar seats against the Grizz in 2011 were pretty good

da_suns_fan
04-28-2016, 11:12 AM

5 rings phaggot

:lol suns
:lol Westphal
:lol barkley
:lol Suns' defense
:lol choking vs the Rockets 2 years in a row

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255684

Leetonidas
04-28-2016, 11:14 AM
most of them are turn coat laker fans :lol this is not surprising tbh

baseline bum
04-28-2016, 11:57 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

http://i.imgur.com/kTw8EFg.png

Darius McCrary
04-28-2016, 12:35 PM
Shit state of California doing shit state of California things.

whitemamba
04-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Shit state of California doing shit state of California things.
:lol at trying to sit talk Cali tbh

Caltex2
04-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Really gotta get out of LA, tbh. Maybe Anaheim, they'll never get out of the laker shadow no matter how much better they currently are.

They should have moved to Anaheim 20 years ago, full time anyways (they used to plays some games there). They'd actually have a legit fanbase and their own territory, possibly going all the way down to San Diego.

Caltex2
04-28-2016, 12:49 PM
Double post

Killakobe81
04-28-2016, 01:03 PM

Well that's because theres so much shit to do in San Antonio.....oh wait.:lol

-21-
04-28-2016, 01:36 PM
I bet even Doc wants to quit at this point. He's done it before with the Celtics when he knew they were done. Since he's the GM he should trade himself to another team, you know, since you can apparently trade coaches. :lmao

UZER
04-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Because the lakerfans already switched from the Clipps to the Warriors.

baseline bum
04-28-2016, 01:48 PM
They should have moved to Anaheim 20 years, full time anyways (they used to plays some games there). They'd actually have a legit fanbase and their own territory, possibly going all the way down to San Diego.

Drawing fans from LA, or even worse the San Fernando Valley, would be a bitch considering how much of a pain in the ass it is to get to Anaheim from LA for a 7:30 start. I have had the drive take three hours of nothing but start and stop when I have wanted to go watch an Angels game. Imagine you're on the worst part of the Katy Freeway but it's 30 miles long, and that's what a drive from LA to Anaheim is like that time of day.

RsxPiimp
04-28-2016, 02:38 PM
my friend who is a clipper fan is already rooting for the warriors, no duck tales lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 03:05 PM
Just more room for Clipper Nation to shake his Ass....:lmao

https://youtube/kPBJAJhcjtE

DMC
04-28-2016, 03:31 PM
It's easy to be a fan of a successful team. Being a fan of the Clippers or Suns must be like hell week every week.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 05:18 PM
It's easy to be a fan of a successful team. Being a fan of the Clippers or Suns must be like hell week every week.

Pretty soon you'll be joining the ranks....the Spurs had a decent run now it's back to the abyss where your shitty team belongs....it's ironic that of the two greatest players in your teams history one is a preacher while the other is a fag. ...:lol

Caltex2
04-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Drawing fans from LA, or even worse the San Fernando Valley, would be a bitch considering how much of a pain in the ass it is to get to Anaheim from LA for a 7:30 start. I have had the drive take three hours of nothing but start and stop when I have wanted to go watch an Angels game. Imagine you're on the worst part of the Katy Freeway but it's 30 miles long, and that's what a drihve from LA to Anaheim is like that time of day.

So what? Anyone that's a dedicated enough person to be a Clipper fan and not a Laker fan despite every reason over the years to be a Laker fan will find a way to watch the Clippers, even if it means moving closer to Orange County.

And I know all too well about how bad traffic is that way, I've been stuck in a traffic jam at midnight on I-10 outside Pomona. People in Houston that complain about traffic don't have a clue what traffic is.

The Clippers are cursed in some ways but they mostly were poorly run when it comes to basketball and not the business. The Blazers, Jazz and Suns are among the most successful organizations in NBA history yet have a combined 1 championship and 7 Finals appearances combined. Go figure.

Caltex2
04-28-2016, 05:24 PM
Pretty soon you'll be joining the ranks....the Spurs had a decent run now it's back to the abyss where your shitty team belongs....it's ironic that of the two greatest players in your teams history one is a preacher while the other is a fag. ...:lol

If they didn't have LA, I'd agree but the Spurs have perservered and have only gotten better. I thought they were gonna be done by now.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 05:28 PM
If they didn't have LA, I'd agree but the SPurs have perservered and have only gotten better. I thought they were gonna be done by now.

There faggot is wore the fuck out...and others as well...the time is upon us....Golden State represents end of life choices for the Spur fan.... nailed to a cross with their eye lids removed facing the sunrise :lol

da_suns_fan
04-28-2016, 05:51 PM

No championship team is worth living in San Antonio.

DMC
04-28-2016, 06:47 PM

You've been there 4 years. You should have a home built for me by the time I arrive.

DMC
04-28-2016, 06:48 PM

Not according to former Sun Boris Diaw who had to come to a real team to win a ring.

I've been to Phoenix plenty. It's a fucking dump until you get to Tempe.

RsxPiimp
04-28-2016, 07:15 PM

is San Antonio really that bad?:lol I know it's a running joke here but not sure if it's an exaggeration. I've been to some shitty places before like the really hick side of West Virginia, ghetto projects in Baltimore and new jersey can't imagine it's worse in San antonio

Robz4000
04-28-2016, 07:52 PM
is San Antonio really that bad?:lol I know it's a running joke here but not sure if it's an exaggeration. I've been to some shitty places before like the really hick side of West Virginia, ghetto projects in Baltimore and new jersey can't imagine it's worse in San antonio

Nah, it's just the ramblings of a bitter Suns fan.

Stevie Johnson
04-28-2016, 08:16 PM
It never fails. This is how Clipper Nation is. The bitch doesn't even show his face when the Clippers lose. That bitchmade team talked a whole lot of shit this year and for what? They're about to lose to the fucking Guests:lmao.

It's real cute how he all of a sudden appears in the NFL draft thread downstairs yet not showing up at all to swallow the turd load forcibly sent his way..I will make sure the pussy never hears the end of it for this season.

:lol Clippers
:lol CPwrist
:lol San Diego Chargers
:lol Clipper Nation
:lol Fairweather fan

da_suns_fan
04-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Not according to former Sun Boris Diaw who had to come to a real team to win a ring.

I've been to Phoenix plenty. It's a fucking dump until you get to Tempe.

Tempe is a just a college town. Scottsdale is crazy nice.

da_suns_fan
04-28-2016, 10:27 PM

Baltimore is really bad too but a different kind of bad.

San Antonio is pretty boring.

Caltex2
04-29-2016, 02:32 AM
is San Antonio really that bad?:lol I know it's a running joke here but not sure if it's an exaggeration. I've been to some shitty places before like the really hick side of West Virginia, ghetto projects in Baltimore and new jersey can't imagine it's worse in San antonio [sic]

The Southside of San Antonio is not much to write home about but the city overall is cool. Maybe it's not as cool or as big/important as some that live there may like to think but it's definitely a nice city in many spots and more fun, at least in greater concentration, than Houston.

scanry
04-29-2016, 04:41 AM
Tempe is a just a college town. Scottsdale is crazy nice.

Scottsdale has some nice restaurants.

hater
04-29-2016, 07:02 AM

:lmao

hater
04-29-2016, 07:04 AM

Haha I've bee. To those places too. And no way san Antonio is worse than that.

But to be fair every city has horrible areas. Unfortunately most of Baltimore and NJ are bad. But both cities also have nice areas. Can't imagine san Antonio being any different. I'm sure got some horrible areas. And some nice areas

Chucho
04-29-2016, 12:22 PM
:lol at trying to sit talk Cali tbh

I'm from Texas but have lived in shitty California for the last 7 years and have been everywhere. It's a shit state by and far. Aside from neat beaches and decent weather up north, this place fucking sucks:

1. Filthy as fuck. Why would anyone want to live in a toxic cesspool like SoCal? It's disgustingly dirty there, it looks like the West side of San Antoio threw up all the place. The smog. The smog. The smog. Living in SoCal or the Central Valley takes an average of 3-5 years off your life. FACT.

2. The people are fucking trash. They are stupid as fuck too. More homeless people here than anywhere I've seen, especially the tweakers. Just atypical Cali trash EVERYWHERE.

3. Taxes. Can you believe the nerve of these motherfuckers? They have the balls to charge you 10% off the top to live in this shit hole.

4. The highway system. It's so ass backwards and so depleted and underfunded and the roadways are just beat to shit all over this faggot state.

5. EVERYONE thinks they're tough. Almost EVERYONE here is a pussy IRL. ESPECIALLY down South. Holy shit, LA trash thinks they are so tough being from LA. They aren't.

6. Obviously, the sports teams are a bunch of jokes and aside from the Lakers, Dodgers and Raiders, EVERY TEAM has NOTHING BUT BANDWAGON FANS. When the Warriors were jokes, they had no fans around here in the Bay or Valley, same with the Giants and 49ers. Fickle fans.

It's just a shitty state, it really is. So what if celebrities live here, it's a status thing. But overall, it's a shitty, miserable place with shitty politics, people and costs of living. It's dirty, the cities are dying slowly from the inside out and you'd be better off anywhere else than this fuckhole.

whitemamba
04-29-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm from Texas but have lived in shitty California for the last 7 years and have been everywhere. It's a shit state by and far. Aside from neat beaches and decent weather up north, this place fucking sucks:

1. Filthy as fuck. Why would anyone want to live in a toxic cesspool like SoCal? It's disgustingly dirty there, it looks like the West side of San Antoio threw up all the place. The smog. The smog. The smog. Living in SoCal or the Central Valley takes an average of 3-5 years off your life. FACT.

2. The people are fucking trash. They are stupid as fuck too. More homeless people here than anywhere I've seen, especially the tweakers. Just atypical Cali trash EVERYWHERE.

3. Taxes. Can you believe the nerve of these motherfuckers? They have the balls to charge you 10% off the top to live in this shit hole.

4. The highway system. It's so ass backwards and so depleted and underfunded and the roadways are just beat to shit all over this faggot state.

5. EVERYONE thinks they're tough. Almost EVERYONE here is a pussy IRL. ESPECIALLY down South. Holy shit, LA trash thinks they are so tough being from LA. They aren't.

6. Obviously, the sports teams are a bunch of jokes and aside from the Lakers, Dodgers and Raiders, EVERY TEAM has NOTHING BUT BANDWAGON FANS. When the Warriors were jokes, they had no fans around here in the Bay or Valley, same with the Giants and 49ers. Fickle fans.

It's just a shitty state, it really is. So what if celebrities live here, it's a status thing. But overall, it's a shitty, miserable place with shitty politics, people and costs of living. It's dirty, the cities are dying slowly from the inside out and you'd be better off anywhere else than this fuckhole.

then go back to texas faggot

da_suns_fan
04-29-2016, 12:52 PM

Then why is it so expensive to live there?

da_suns_fan
04-29-2016, 01:23 PM
The Spurs did not sell out Game 1 of their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Utah Jazz at the AT&T Center last week, the first time the team has not sold out a postseason game since moving to the 18,797-seat arena in 2002.

http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2007/05/20070528/This-Weeks-News/Pistons-Spurs-Pushing-Hard-To-Sell-Playoffs.aspx

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2016, 03:19 PM

Hi Midnight Pulp :lol

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2016, 03:49 PM
What the hell is a Chucho anyway?

whitemamba
04-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Baltimore is really bad too but a different kind of bad.

San Antonio is pretty boring.

Scottsdale in the summer, some of the hottest girls I have ever seen.

Caltex2
04-29-2016, 04:11 PM

You're wrong about that. The Warriors were bad for decades but they have always had a sizable fanbase. They didn't have to share the Bay like the 49ers/Raiders and Giants/A's so they got everyone's full attention around the Bay. Their arena was always loud even when they were losing.

Chucho
04-29-2016, 11:12 PM
Then why is it so expensive to live there?

Only in the Bay and down South.. With places like Phoenix and San Antonio growing so fast, they cost more than most places in California.

And I hope you seriously don't think cost of living and quality of life are directly correleated... Only for that 1%.

Chucho
04-29-2016, 11:15 PM
Hi Midnight Pulp :lol
Sure, sure.. A simple IP adress lookup can confirm what you already know you twit, Im not a second account.. No past beefs, Ive just been putting you on your knees since recently. But I understand you, Simp. No worries, a bunch of posts and smilies help you get by, then more power to you.. Still tho... Sad simp sad.

da_suns_fan
04-29-2016, 11:49 PM
Only in the Bay and down South.. With places like Phoenix and San Antonio growing so fast, they cost more than most places in California.

And I hope you seriously don't think cost of living and quality of life are directly correleated... Only for that 1%.

Please tell me the most expensive zip code in San Antonio and I guarantee its not even half that of San Marino, Santa Barbara, Laguna Beach etc.

Its completely based off supply and demand.

As for "quality of life", I completely agree. I'll just say I was in San Antonio for 3 months and it is not for me. Im not really into rodeos, tex-mex etc.

Doug Collins, Steve Kerr and several others famously had a club who lived in Scottsdale during the winter and San Diego during the Summer. I'd take Scottsdale during the winter and Monterey, CA during the summer.