He is not wrong, but still....

:lol not taking any blame

sook
04-28-2016, 02:43 AM
don't come into training camp as a fatass

whitemamba
04-28-2016, 02:49 AM

Harden 13/23 6 reb 6 assists , yeah the majority of the time he's a selfish player , but he was the only one that showed up tonight tbh..

apalisoc_9
04-28-2016, 02:54 AM
Of course james harden will get numbers..thats the only thing he cares about. I dont even know if hes a top 10 player in the world.

sook
04-28-2016, 03:02 AM
You have unselfish guys like Kawhi, Duncan, even Curry ...then you have Harden taking his own rides and never the team bus with the team. Hopefully we can unload him for picks and a GM.

Molotov
04-28-2016, 03:21 AM
What a faggot.

Killakobe81
04-28-2016, 05:11 AM
You have unselfish guys like Kawhi, Duncan, even Curry ...then you have Harden taking his own rides and never the team bus with the team. Hopefully we can unload him for picks and a GM.

He scored a lot but it was mostly iso he definitely played well on offense though...svoring wise no one could defend him

Killakobe81
04-28-2016, 05:12 AM
He is not wrong, but still....

:lol not taking any blame

This

dbreiden83080
04-28-2016, 05:36 AM
Play some D next year..

hater
04-28-2016, 06:30 AM
Lmao

An upgraded roster might get you out of round 1. That's as far as a Hardon lied team would get u :lol

djohn2oo8
04-28-2016, 09:56 AM

He won't. Playing on Team USA in Rio in the summer.

Brazil
04-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Rockets is one worst "TEAM" I've ever seen... bunch of dudes playing for themselves, iso, iso, iso... and nothing on the defensive end

Awful basketball, awful team building, awful rotations, awful everything

Harden is a huge faggot and should stfu, when you show so little effort on defense and such selfish behavior on attack, don't expect team play together

MultiTroll
04-28-2016, 10:04 AM
If Harden keeps working at it, can he attain Kobme levels?
I know he is not into the 30%s yet, but I mean if he really works at it like Kobes?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 10:08 AM
Of course james harden will get numbers..thats the only thing he cares about. I dont even know if hes a top 10 player in the world.

^this tbh......James didnt show up to play in my view....he wasn't hustling on defense and he's never been a leader he's all about 1 thing.....his defense is really bad....

lebomb
04-28-2016, 10:17 AM
^this tbh......James didnt show up to play in my view....he wasn't hustling on defense and he's never been a leader he's all about 1 thing.....his defense is really bad....

Oh Sidestep showed up to chuck alright. But, thats it.

djohn2oo8
04-28-2016, 10:28 AM

:lol Iverson shooting the same dam percentages as Harden in the playoffs

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 10:34 AM

Ever since he bstteled Kobe in the Drew League his dumb ass still thinks this is what defense is all about:

https://youtube/OWp7T6E8ug8

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 10:36 AM
:lol Iverson shooting the same dam percentages as Harden in the playoffs

Iverson played with far less Talent night in and night out and still willed them to the finals....no excuses don't try to bring AI down...AI was a leader even when the refs conspired to cheat on him according to the FBI

djohn2oo8
04-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Iverson played with far less Talent night in and night out and still willed them to the finals....no excuses don't try to bring AI down...AI was a leader even when the refs conspired to cheat on him according to the FBI

Iverson played in the weakest conference of all time. What teams were contenders in the East? Its funny you say that Iverson played with far less talent, when LeBron did too and you don't bring that up.

RsxPiimp
04-28-2016, 10:51 AM
i wouldn't trade harden, i think it just one of those down season. i bet he'll come back to mvp form next year. i still hate his game tho:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Iverson played in the weakest conference of all time. What teams were contenders in the East? Its funny you say that Iverson played with far less talent, when LeBron did too and you don't bring that up.

The east was stronger when AI played...but its a side issue...fact is he had far less to work with...sonic you consider Hardens team vs AI's it balances out in terms of weaker conference vs stronger team....

As for Lebronze....the same applies in terms of the conference specifically earlier in his csreer...even though he did beat a very good defensive pistons team....but lets compare AI's teammates with Lebrons....while they were both the team Alphas....

As Alpha Lebron has played with Dwade, Bosh, and his savior Ray Allen...all HOF'ers and All-Stars..he's still Alpha and is now playing with Kyrie and Love...more all-stars and Olympians.....

Who was AI's best running mate?

Eric Snow and Aaron Mckie?

:lmao

lebomb
04-28-2016, 11:05 AM
The east was stronger when AI played...but its a side issue...fact is he had far less to work with...sonic you consider Hardens team vs AI's it balances out in terms of weaker conference vs stronger team....

As for Lebronze....the same applies in terms of the conference specifically earlier in his csreer...even though he did beat a very good defensive pistons team....but lets compare AI's teammates with Lebrons....while they were both the team Alphas....

As Alpha Lebron has played with Dwade, Bosh, and his savior Ray Allen...all HOF'ers and All-Stars..he's still Alpha and is now playing with Kyrie and Love...more all-stars and Olympians.....

That shit right there says it all.................... LOL!!

ambchang
04-28-2016, 11:06 AM

Gotta agree with Caprisuns Man here *gasp*. AI's supporting cast was horrible. Aside from Mutombo, it's not like he really had any NBA starter caliber player next to him in his prime. It's not like he had a Caron Butler or a Lamar Odom next to him, you know what I mean?

That said, Lebron's teammates during his 1st stint with Cleveland was just as bad. Boobie Gibson and Mo Williams? Drew Gooden and Igaulskas? I don't blame him for leaving the first time around. Not at all.

Leetonidas
04-28-2016, 11:08 AM

lmao the east was more competitive when AI played...ok. the east was trash in the early 2000s

Gervin44Silas13
04-28-2016, 12:00 PM
Harden is all about himself
throw in Howard and its a train wreck waiting to happen Oh wait.....it did!!!!!!:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
04-28-2016, 12:09 PM
Harden is all about himself
throw in Howard and its a train wreck waiting to happen Oh wait.....it did!!!!!!:lmao
And their genius of GM added Beasley, Josh Smith and Ty Lawson all under 9 months.

Cry Havoc
04-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Harden 13/23 6 reb 6 assists , yeah the majority of the time he's a selfish player , but he was the only one that showed up tonight tbh..

djohn2oo8
04-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Go after guys like Noah, Lee, and Batum.

jimbo
04-28-2016, 05:10 PM
Go after guys like Noah, Lee, and Batum.

Wasted money tbh. Noah is a tosb. Lee is not better than Diaw. Batum is a loser.

There's not much the Rockets can do this offseason other than put everything into trying to get Hassan Whiteside.

Caltex2
04-28-2016, 05:28 PM

The Bucks were pretty good back then.