PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Fruedian Psychoanalysis of KoolAidMan

Ghazi
04-28-2016, 03:07 PM
Hey guys, it's Ghazi. I just got out of outpatient program and learned a lot about the human mind. let me try to analyze KoolAidman

KAM seems to suffer from small penis syndrome and "racial envy"... that means he perceives himself to be inferior due to his blackness which is why he always talks about nonsense subjects such as the penis size of blacks. There's nothing wrong with black people, but KAM seems to think he got the "short end of the stick" (LOL!)
He seems to suffer from an incarcerated dad or one killed due to a gambling debt (:lol MJ) which seems to be why he had to take up another father figure in the narcissistic Kobe Bryant, and he has flat out made up a story about how he comes from a family of wealth.

It's very easy to get under his skin and he's very irritable, which shows he probably suffers from bipolar disorder. I would know given I take Lithium myself.

He doesn't have anything constructive to say and his trolling is very weak, which goes to show he does not come from a household that puts no emphasis on manners or education, hence him spending so much time on Google Images and retorting with weak terrorist smack that has no basis.

He desperately tries to compare his false stepdad idol Kobe to Tim Duncan which shows Kool is in a lot of pain and likes to compare himself to others

He is a desperate attention whore, which goes to show that the neglect he suffered as a child has deeply permeated his psyche

I guess Kool is the prodigy "message board loser". Most of us are cool people on here who just like to talk NBA, but Kool is a desperate troll who just doesn't know what to do with his life.

Kool, I just want you to know that you need to seek serious help. SpursTalk is not a good outlet for your frustrations and anger. I would recommend a good psychiatrist or psychotherapist and hey, if you have as much $ as you claim you do (which you don't, but I'm sure there's cheap alternatives) then it'll be no problem whatsoever.

KoolAidMan

DMC
04-28-2016, 03:23 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
04-28-2016, 03:34 PM
OP is one of few posters who is actually worse than KAM

.G.
04-28-2016, 03:37 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 03:41 PM
OP is one of few posters who is actually worse than KAM

Thanks..I didnt think I was that close to those levels of bad..but he's just doing what terrorists do when they try to fight back...self destruct...

my response is in the Club forum....:hat

04-28-2016, 03:46 PM
:lol

AlexJones
04-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Anybody that just laughed is a cuck

DMC
04-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Anybody that just laughed is a cuck

Enjoy the summer.

Brazil
04-28-2016, 05:01 PM
:lol tbh....

Obviously Philo was the one to disagree

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Oh and I'm moving this to the Club.

Don't worry I'll leave an extra long redirect so that the slower posters can catch up.

Hey Slomo looks like Ghazi needs some more discipline....time for Kool to snitch :lmao

DMC
04-28-2016, 06:50 PM
:lol tbh....

Obviously Philo was the one to disagree
Philo is like a passive aggressive chick on the rag tbh.

resistanze
04-28-2016, 08:33 PM
tl;dr, need another secretary thread tbh

Stalin
04-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Hey guys, it's Ghazi. I just got out of outpatient program and learned a lot about the human mind. let me try to analyze KoolAidman

KAM seems to suffer from small penis syndrome and "racial envy"... that means he perceives himself to be inferior due to his blackness which is why he always talks about nonsense subjects such as the penis size of blacks. There's nothing wrong with black people, but KAM seems to think he got the "short end of the stick" (LOL!)
He seems to suffer from an incarcerated dad or one killed due to a gambling debt (:lol MJ) which seems to be why he had to take up another father figure in the narcissistic Kobe Bryant, and he has flat out made up a story about how he comes from a family of wealth.

It's very easy to get under his skin and he's very irritable, which shows he probably suffers from bipolar disorder. I would know given I take Lithium myself.

He doesn't have anything constructive to say and his trolling is very weak, which goes to show he does not come from a household that puts no emphasis on manners or education, hence him spending so much time on Google Images and retorting with weak terrorist smack that has no basis.

He desperately tries to compare his false stepdad idol Kobe to Tim Duncan which shows Kool is in a lot of pain and likes to compare himself to others

He is a desperate attention whore, which goes to show that the neglect he suffered as a child has deeply permeated his psyche

I guess Kool is the prodigy "message board loser". Most of us are cool people on here who just like to talk NBA, but Kool is a desperate troll who just doesn't know what to do with his life.

Kool, I just want you to know that you need to seek serious help. SpursTalk is not a good outlet for your frustrations and anger. I would recommend a good psychiatrist or psychotherapist and hey, if you have as much $ as you claim you do (which you don't, but I'm sure there's cheap alternatives) then it'll be no problem whatsoever.

KoolAidMan

http://i63.tinypic.com/30kg2fl.gif

lefty
04-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Timvp ?