PDA

View Full Version : Boehner calls Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh"

Ghazi
04-28-2016, 08:46 PM
I love it, Ted Cruz has to be the worst presidential candidate I've ever seen.

I am most definitely voting for Donald Trump, he's actually more sensible than the media portrays him and Cruz strategy of "carpet bombing" Syria is ridiculus. Also selecting Fiorina is just :lol

Drachen
04-28-2016, 10:23 PM
Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum were presidential candidates

baseline bum
04-28-2016, 10:30 PM
Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum were presidential candidates

LOL Santorum calling Obama a ###### in that one speech.

DMX7
04-28-2016, 10:45 PM
Bing! Bing! Bing! Nobody likes Cruz!

Mitch
04-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Bing! Bing! Bing! Nobody likes Cruz!

No idea how he got almost 7m votes, tbh. Rubio was a better candidate and he knew when to quit.

baseline bum
04-28-2016, 11:54 PM
No idea how he got almost 7m votes, tbh. Rubio was a better candidate and he knew when to quit.

Because lots of Republicans think they're losing elections because they're not far enough to the right.

Wild Cobra
04-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Anybody but Hillary.

Mitch
04-29-2016, 12:57 AM
Because lots of Republicans think they're losing elections because they're not far enough to the right.

They should have supported Rick Perry then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

Drachen
04-29-2016, 11:23 AM

A guy I used to work with felt this way. He said he was voting for Cruz because he liked him but wished that he was a little further to the right.

Ghazi
04-29-2016, 12:06 PM
Trump's strategy for defeating ISIS is more sensible than Cruz. If Cruz is elected pres (impossible, I think he's too far behind), ISIS will stick around for 20-25 more years. If Trump is elected president, ISIS could be gone within 2-3 years. that's how I see it at least. I am absolutely voting for Trump, *cue more nonsense jokes about a brown guy voting for Trump*, because he is more rational and reasonable than this Cruz guy. Good thing Cruz is losing steam.

You can't just bomb away all your problems.