PDA

View Full Version : Can we just start the series tbh?

sharkenleo
04-29-2016, 04:08 PM
Longest wait ever.

GSH
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Tomorrow begins what we've looked forward to since pre-season. All the speculation about LMA and the other additions to the team. Everything up until now has just been a warmup.

manu
04-29-2016, 04:17 PM
Why do people use "TBH" so much?

Does it mean they're usually not honest?

anyways, yeah can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

TheDoctor
04-29-2016, 04:20 PM

Easy to spot #PlayoffsFans.

K...
04-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Then the wait between game 2 and three if we are 1-1 at that point.

look_at_g_shred
04-29-2016, 04:22 PM
UGH!!

TheDoctor
04-29-2016, 04:23 PM
I agree, the schedule suxs.

look_at_g_shred
04-29-2016, 04:24 PM
But think about being up 2-0 and then OKC having a shitload of time to make adjustments (mad emoji)

sharkenleo
04-29-2016, 04:26 PM
True, but then again the rest might benefit us more than it benefits them.

Kikoluna
04-29-2016, 04:27 PM
I'm excited with all 82 games. These " now it starts" is insane

Beaverfuzz
04-29-2016, 04:29 PM
This is the moment we've all been waiting for, this next month of basketball...the Finals may just be anti-climatic no matter which team gets in there.

Old School 44
04-29-2016, 06:22 PM
This is the moment we've all been waiting for, this next month of basketball...the Finals may just be anti-climatic no matter which team gets in there.

If the Spurs make the Finals, and the Cavs don't, it could be one of the lowest rated finals ever. That probably goes for any team out West, except for maybe the Warriors. Who knows, maybe Toronto gets in and all of Canada watches.

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 06:31 PM

If the Spurs make the Finals, and the Cavs don't, it could be one of the lowest rated finals ever. That probably goes for any team out West, except for maybe the Warriors. Who knows, maybe Toronto gets in and all of Canada watches.

I don't care. If the Spurs are playing Toronto, I'm still glued to the TV celebrating every Leonard block, every LMA score, every Duncan bank, and Parker's assist.

NameLess Scrub
04-29-2016, 06:38 PM
I don't care. If the Spurs are playing Toronto, I'm still glued to the TV celebrating every Leonard block, every LMA score, every Duncan bank, and Parker's assist.

This. Couldn't care less. In fact I wish the Cavs got eliminated. Lebron-less finals FTW.
Agree with the OP. I was thinking the same. You know we need the series to start because the board kind of turns repetitive.

DarrinS
04-29-2016, 06:55 PM

Just to annoy people, tbh

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 07:10 PM
This. Couldn't care less. In fact I wish the Cavs got eliminated. Lebron-less finals FTW.
Agree with the OP. I was thinking the same. You know we need the series to start because the board kind of turns repetitive.

Yep. I mean if I could script everything, I'd have the Spurs beat OKC, then beat GSW with a healthy Curry, then Lebron and the Cavs. But In reality, at this point, I'd be thrilled playing a depleted Warrior's team and then Toronto. Anything it takes to get #6. If Golden State isn't deep enough without Curry or Cavs self destruct and don't make the Finals...that's on them. Not the Spurs problem.

Dex
04-29-2016, 07:20 PM
As much as the wait sucks, all this time is a benefit to the Spurs, tbh.

Kawhi, LMA, Tim, Tony, and Manu gonna be supa fresh.

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 07:35 PM
As much as the wait sucks, all this time is a benefit to the Spurs, tbh.

Kawhi, LMA, Tim, Tony, and Manu gonna be supa fresh.

I just hope they're not supa stale.

SupremeGuy
04-29-2016, 08:38 PM

Easy to spot #PlayoffsFans.:lol

Beaverfuzz
04-30-2016, 04:00 PM
Spurs vs Hornets...I don't care.

GO SPURS GO!

:lobt2:
:bobo

JeffDuncan
04-30-2016, 04:04 PM

They're trying to be cool like me tbh.

Spurs will sweep!