PDA

View Full Version : Damn service options on cars

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 07:39 PM
So I was a dumbass and elected to get the year's worth of oil changes with my car. Every time I go in, they mention....oh...by the way, it's time to rotate your tires, adjust your steering, and make sure your radio correctly tunes.

Then those damn codes. I'm pretty sure they activate those from some satellite just to get my ass in there.

Avante
04-29-2016, 08:26 PM
Dude, who really cares? You really think anyone here gives a damn about your car situation?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me fix this failed bullshit for you.

I bought me a Quran today at a yard sale for a buck.

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 08:36 PM
Dude, who really cares? You really think anyone here gives a damn about your car situation?

Weird timing my nigga. Today I paid yo mom a dolla and skeeted in her dentures.

Avante
04-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Weird timing my nigga. Today I paid yo mom a dolla and skeeted in her dentures.

And if we both were in junior HS that's cute, but being we aren't it's stupid.

DJR210
04-29-2016, 08:43 PM

Why would you buy a worthless Islamic book for a dollar?

Your death can't come soon enough.. lord hear my prayers.

Avante
04-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Why would you buy a worthless Islamic book for a dollar?

Your death can't come soon enough.. lord hear my prayers.

Why would you care?

And, don't you ever tire of being a jerk?

chunticakes
04-29-2016, 09:50 PM
So I was a dumbass and elected to get the year's worth of oil changes with my car. Every time I go in, they mention....oh...by the way, it's time to rotate your tires, adjust your steering, and make sure your radio correctly tunes.

Then those damn codes. I'm pretty sure they activate those from some satellite just to get my ass in there.

I know. Everytime I go get my damn oil changed $150.

SpursforSix
04-29-2016, 09:59 PM
I know. Everytime I go get my damn oil changed $150.

Bend over, I'll fucking change your oil.
For 150.

chunticakes
04-29-2016, 11:17 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking change your oil.
For 150.

They were selling your shit.

Xevious
04-29-2016, 11:50 PM
Lesson learned. Don't buy shit from a dealership except the car.

DJR210
04-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Lesson learned. Don't buy shit from a dealership except the car.

This. Dude tried to sell us a maintenance insurance for 10 bucks a month.. Looking at the truth in lending didn't add up with the total amount being way more than $10 x number of months financed.. :lol at this idiots face when he had to print another stack of 50 documents for us to sign when he's already 30 mins late from the end of his shift

Spurs9
04-30-2016, 04:39 PM
The more high end the more you gotta worry about fixing stuff and servicing it too tbh. Sold a higher end car a while back because of how much maintenance and upkeep it required to keep it running in top shape. Theres lots of high end cars you can get used way cheaper than they were new after depreciation, like AMG's and Maseratis but the upkeep required will get old after a while. The german cars I would bring to the shop would cost at least 1k every visit no matter what went wrong at a independent shop for stuff I couldn't fix myself. Never by the wheels insurance either. I got suckered into that when I was young and paid like $1200 for it and never used it once. They pretty much find exclusions for anything you attempt to use it for. I gotta do some bushing and suspension work on one of mine I've been putting off.