PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin Durant bolting OKC watch

Sheriff Hoyt
04-30-2016, 07:58 PM
:lol OKC

Banzai
04-30-2016, 10:21 PM
This the worst beat down they've received?

baseline bum
04-30-2016, 10:26 PM
This the worst beat down they've received?

They actually did them worse in Game 2 of the 2014 WCF

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201405210SAS.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEGSyClVp4

Uriel
04-30-2016, 10:41 PM
They actually did them worse in Game 2 of the 2014 WCF

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201405210SAS.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEGSyClVp4
Only in terms of final margin. Their biggest lead in this game was bigger than that one.

DwayneSchintzius
05-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Hes on his way to the spurs :lmao

Spurtacular
05-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Yea, I was thinking Durant might re-sign a two year contract with a one year out. But he won't do it if the Thunder are trash like this. I want to believe in Durant to SAS; but I don't know how substantive those rumors actually are.

Xevious
05-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Yea, I was thinking Durant might re-sign a two year contract with a one year out. But he won't do it if the Thunder are trash like this. I want to believe in Durant to SAS; but I don't know how substantive those rumors actually are.

He'd make a great sixth man.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Durant is going to be wearing Beale Street blue next season. You heard it here first.

HemisfairArena
05-01-2016, 10:56 PM
He's not leaving the Thunder,,,,no chance. He has that same loyalty that guys like Tim Duncan has. I remember Orlando enticing Duncan and everyone thought he would leave but to no avail. Durant will go down with the Titantic but will sleep well at night knowing he didn't sacrifice his dignity,,,,

MultiTroll
05-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Seems like an LA Flamer personality to me.

Killakobe81
05-02-2016, 03:45 AM
He stays or goes to gstate

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2016, 04:34 AM
if he goes to gs, and wins rings...how are his rings compared as? coat rider rings compared with coat riders?

Killakobe81
05-02-2016, 06:56 AM
if he goes to gs, and wins rings...how are his rings compared as? coat rider rings compared with coat riders?

It would be the equivalent of Lebron and Bosh joining Wade (though obviously Lebron was the best player) or the 2008 Boston big 3 they all deserve ring credit.
I get that Duncan's 5 (well 4 of the 5) is greater than shaq's or Kobe's but this trend of dismissing credit for rings is stupid for any player that is a star on a title team.
I get that Horry, Fisher, Kerr etc. were key role players but those guys rings arent worth counting because they were not "stars".

But most top 3 players on any title team deserves a tally in the ring column. Manu and Tony get full credit for the ones they played a role on as does David Robinson. Worthy for the 85-88 Lakers. Ray Allen for the 2008 Celts. klay and draymond for last year's state.

hater
05-02-2016, 07:04 AM

Nobody remebers that shit.in the end

Rings is all that matters and nobody remembers how they were obtained.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2016, 07:26 AM
He's not leaving the Thunder,,,,no chance. He has that same loyalty that guys like Tim Duncan has. I remember Orlando enticing Duncan and everyone thought he would leave but to no avail. Durant will go down with the Titantic but will sleep well at night knowing he didn't sacrifice his dignity,,,,

um you should think again. if OKC gets creamed the rest of the series he is gone.

Killakobe81
05-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Djohn what do you think Rox chances are at him? My understanding Harden is still close to both Russ and KD?

StrengthAndHonor
05-02-2016, 10:02 AM
I don't think he'll go to GS. My gut feeling is he'll either go home to DC or sign a 2 year deal with a player option for the second year, similar to Lebron's. He gets to leave if Westbrook doesn't re-sign.

baseline bum
05-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I don't think he'll go to GS. My gut feeling is he'll either go home to DC or sign a 2 year deal with a player option for the second year, similar to Lebron's. He gets to leave if Westbrook doesn't re-sign.

Golden State can't quite pay him max. If they let Barnes, Livingston, Speights, and Ezeli walk, they'd have a little less than $22 million to offer Durant. He'd be taking about a $3 million hit on his base salary to sign there. They could clear another $1.1 million by salary dumping Kevin Looney, but after that it's all core guys left on the roster (Bogut, Curry, Thompson, Green, Iguodala).

StrengthAndHonor
05-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Golden State can't quite pay him max. If they let Barnes, Livingston, Speights, and Ezeli walk, they'd have a little less than $22 million to offer Durant. He'd be taking about a $3 million hit on his base salary to sign there. They could clear another $1.1 million by salary dumping Kevin Looney, but after that it's all core guys left on the roster (Bogut, Curry, Thompson, Green, Iguodala).
Yes, and that's assuming he'll take a pay cut as well. I just can't see them abandoning a good portion of a core that made history.

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
It would be the equivalent of Lebron and Bosh joining Wade (though obviously Lebron was the best player) or the 2008 Boston big 3 they all deserve ring credit.
I get that Duncan's 5 (well 4 of the 5) is greater than shaq's or Kobe's but this trend of dismissing credit for rings is stupid for any player that is a star on a title team.
I get that Horry, Fisher, Kerr etc. were key role players but those guys rings arent worth counting because they were not "stars".

But most top 3 players on any title team deserves a tally in the ring column. Manu and Tony get full credit for the ones they played a role on as does David Robinson. Worthy for the 85-88 Lakers. Ray Allen for the 2008 Celts. klay and draymond for last year's state.

how come u didnt mention kirby?

djohn2oo8
05-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Djohn what do you think Rox chances are at him? My understanding Harden is still close to both Russ and KD?

idk. They had a great chance before this mess of a seasom but i dont see any way he comes now. I do think if the Rockets hold off on hiring a coach before the draft they may be trying to let Durant pick the coach. Idk, we will see. i know the fans are finally getting tired of Morey. the only thing so far I have heard about Durant is the Golden State angle is overblown

Killakobe81
05-02-2016, 01:06 PM
how come u didnt mention kirby?

I did if you read closely but I am trying to not talk about him as much ...
He truly irrelevant now ...

look_at_g_shred
05-02-2016, 02:50 PM
I did if you read closely but I am trying to not talk about him as much ...
He truly irrelevant now ...
He's been irrelevant for some time now tbh.

Killakobe81
05-02-2016, 03:47 PM

Fair enough, so let's not discuss him ...

whitemamba
05-02-2016, 04:30 PM

irrelevant my ass, anytime a Kobe thread gets started, its the most discussed topic on the forum.

look_at_g_shred
05-02-2016, 04:56 PM
irrelevant my ass, anytime a Kobe thread gets started, its the most discussed topic on the forum.
obviously i was not basing the notion on a forum

whitemamba
05-02-2016, 05:07 PM
obviously i was not basing the notion on a forum

Dully noted