PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Michael Jordan was clearly the best player of all time

Caltex2
05-01-2016, 03:02 AM
Actually, I'll give a you hint of where I'm going with this in the teaser (in other words, click here):

http://i.imgur.com/dzrbVDE.jpg

You can even throw up an asterisk next to blocked shots because not all of Kareem Alcindor's were counted.

05-01-2016, 03:17 AM
Kareem couldn't win without Magic or Oscar. Stat padder tbh

lefty
05-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Hakeem shits on Kareem tbh

Caltex2
05-01-2016, 03:59 AM

I'd actually reverse that, though with Magic it wasn't proven because he retired at almost the same time (1996 didn't happen to me).

JohnnyMax
05-01-2016, 04:30 AM
#7) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Weaknesses: Kareem had to have a dominating point guard in order to succeed. In Milwaukee, he had Oscar Robertson. when Robertson retired, they went from the NBA finals to a losing record (1974-75). The next year, Jabbar went to L.A, where he posted another losing record, playing with hall of fame guard Gail Goodrich (1975-76). His Lakers underachieved, even though he played with Norm Nixon, until Magic Johnson joined the team and made them great (1979-80). Jabbar was a major player on those teams, but without Magic, they aren't a contender. That is the biggest reason he is #7. If you draw names from a hat, what are the chances of getting Oscar or Magic? Anything less and Kareem's team will struggle. Furthermore, he was an underachieving rebounder when compared to guys like Wilt, Russell, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Nate Thurmond. Wilt led the league in rebounding at the age of 36. Kareem wasn't even the best on his own team at that age, averaging less than 8 per game.

http://airjudden2.tripod.com/jordan/rank.htm

http://oi64.tinypic.com/ae8z2r.jpg

Ghazi
05-01-2016, 06:24 AM
hhmm... I dunno, need Lakers fans to chime in.

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 08:26 AM
hhmm... I dunno, need Lakers fans to chime in.

I'm hear baby..what do you need?

Ghazi
05-01-2016, 08:35 AM
is KAJ better than Jordan or no? with details PLZ

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 08:55 AM
is KAJ better than Jordan or no? with details PLZ

Ok sweetie....daddy will answer for his baby...

No he's not.. .but he is the best big man in NBA History.....I've always said that big men by default cannot be better than the best 2 guards...because big men are totally guard dependant..like an infant needs Double D titties on the pump.....big men run to their spot raise their hands up and start asking for the ball and wanting handouts like government cheese...

Its the same reason Tim Duncan will never be better than Kobe as a 2 guard.. The 2 guard position like Hakeem said is the hardest position in all of basketball....

There's your answer pumpkin puss xoxoxo.....:lol

Ghazi
05-01-2016, 09:21 AM
I'm calling a truce. I'm tired of insulting you but all your weak terrorist smack is just not gonna get anywhere as far as bothering me. I've never been interested in hurting innocent people and I don't think I'm gonna start now.

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 09:29 AM
all your weak terrorist smack is just not gonna get anywhere as far as bothering me. I've never been interested in hurting innocent people and I don't think I'm gonna start now.

:lol @ " I don't think I'm gonna start now"

We really need to keep an eye on your ass :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Of course you're keeping an eye on his ass. You mongoloid faggot. I suppose you'd like to know what it's like to be on top once.

christ your pick up game is as shitty as your basketball knowledge

You're the one coming at Kool..so obviously I'm affecting your emotions

DMC
05-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Nice cherry picking categories. We usually talk about the NBA around here. That's why it says "NBA FORUM" not "NCAA FORUM" up top. Take out the NCAA shit and focus on how they individually affected their team's fortunes. Kareem is a top 5 all time player, but MJ is the best ever. I have no idea how they did in the YMCA.

Ghazi
05-01-2016, 01:32 PM
I'm 27 years old. I come from a good family. born and raised in America and into American culture, people.. I really don't need to defend myself on this subject anymore... it's almost ridiculous.. only people like KoolAidsMan crack those type of jokes.

Arcadian
05-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Ok sweetie....daddy will answer for his baby...

No he's not.. .but he is the best big man in NBA History.....I've always said that big men by default cannot be better than the best 2 guards...because big men are totally guard dependant..like an infant needs Double D titties on the pump.....big men run to their spot raise their hands up and start asking for the ball and wanting handouts like government cheese...

Its the same reason Tim Duncan will never be better than Kobe as a 2 guard.. The 2 guard position like Hakeem said is the hardest position in all of basketball....

There's your answer pumpkin puss xoxoxo.....:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeHq7J9aHM

lebomb
05-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Actually, I'll give a you hint of where I'm going with this in the teaser (in other words, click here):

http://i.imgur.com/dzrbVDE.jpg

You can even throw up an asterisk next to blocked shots because not all of Kareem Alcindor's were counted.

How many scoring championships did Kareem have? How many points did he average during the regular season and playoffs. Also, how many shots selections did Kareem have? ONE!!! Skyhook. Yes it was unstoppable, but Jordan could score with a ton of unstoppable shots. Plus, a 6'-6" guy dominating is way more impressive than a 7'-2" guy.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2016, 09:57 AM

DK needed MVPippen and Stern to win, tbh.

Spurtacular
05-02-2016, 03:30 PM
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1107/larry.bird.indiana.state/images/bird-cover2.jpg

DMC
05-02-2016, 03:59 PM
They had some homely cheerleaders in Indy.

whitemamba
05-02-2016, 04:31 PM
MJ

lefty
05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
But tbh

Bird and Magic for their impact on their respective teams.
Heck I would take Hakeem and Isiah over Mike.

whitemamba
05-02-2016, 05:09 PM
But tbh

Bird and Magic for their impact on their respective teams.
Heck I would take Hakeem and Isiah over Mike.
:lol yesterdays NBA

lefty
05-02-2016, 05:15 PM
:lol yesterdays NBA

:lol curry
:lol GSW outscoring opponents by 80 pts without him
:lol "mVP"
:lol today's NBA

whitemamba
05-02-2016, 08:25 PM
how do you embed IG videos?

Caltex2
05-02-2016, 08:36 PM
They had some homely cheerleaders in Indy.

They had some homely cheerleaders period back before people became less modest. And their attire was still extremely short for the time period.

Caltex2
05-02-2016, 08:40 PM

Don't underestimate it though, the Bulls still won 55 games after Father Setter Upper was susp--I mean randomly decided to play baseball at the height of his career.

lefty
05-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Don't underestimate it though, the Bulls still won 55 games after Father Setter Upper was susp--I mean randomly decided to play baseball at the height of his career.

That's what I menat in one of my posts in this thread