PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: OKC Cant Win The Series

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 08:45 AM
They're done...its pretty much over....I just see no way they can win the series....they 're neutralized at every position...and they refuse to guard the 3 point line..thats the difference between OKC and the DUBS....the Dubs guard the 3 ball and they are dailed in on scrub players like Danny Green and Patty Cake Mills....they aren't allowed to do that shit against the Dubs....Durant and Westbrook and their wing defenders are committed to offense but not defense and thats the difference between OKC and the DUBS.....

All I can hope at this point is that OKC at least make them work for it...and no I'm not impressd with Aldridge he's a mental midget..wait till he's faced against some real niggas in the Dubs and his greasy faced looking ass will fold par the course of 3's reigning down on his hesd....:lol

Ghazi
05-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Now we're on the same page, bro. :)

Obstructed_View
05-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Fat white guys who pretend to be black on the Internet are so funny.

JohnnyMax
05-01-2016, 10:14 AM
ESPN Stats/Info:

Russell Westbrook was initially guarded by Kawhi Leonard on 84 percent of the Thunder’s half-court offense while both were on the court Saturday. Westbrook was 3-of-16 in half-court and was held to two points on 1-of-7 shooting and committed a turnover when Leonard was the primary defender.

UZER
05-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Hey looks, it's play-every-angle guy.

DMC
05-01-2016, 11:17 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/av2zWGcqACA6I/giphy.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 11:37 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/av2zWGcqACA6I/giphy.gif

I actually take great pride in my ability to chimp out on occasion. ...if you think it's an insult to Kool then you really don't know me at all..calling me a chimp is pretty fucking cool....it's like me getting all liquored up :lol

SpursDynasty
05-01-2016, 11:45 AM
No one is beating this Spurs team. Aldridge is the second big that the Spurs have needed all these years since David Robinson retired and no one on GS can handle him when he's 100%.

The last GS game was only won by GS because Aldridge was weakened in that game by his finger injury.

OKC is a joke and not even worthy of further mention this series.

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
No one is beating this Spurs team. Aldridge is the second big that the Spurs have needed all these years since David Robinson retired and no one on GS can handle him when he's 100%.

The last GS game was only won by GS because Aldridge was weakened in that game by his finger injury.

OKC is a joke and not even worthy of further mention this series.

:lmao get a win and start smelling all over yourself huh? :lol

DPG21920
05-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Kool talking to himself :lol

But Kool, ever since Kobe retired and that terrible weight was lifted off of your franchises shoulders, you have been posting better. Actually talking basketball, starting less threads amongst other things. I give you crap because you normally suck, but have to call you out for when you act like a normal functioning human as well :tu

whitemamba
05-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Thunder have no chance ,their offense consists of durant or Westbrook going one on one or some time of pick and roll. I said Spurs in 5. hopefully the Spurs sweep them so durant can bolt to LA

Splits
05-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Thunder have no chance ,their offense consists of durant or Westbrook going one on one or some time of pick and roll. I said Spurs in 5. hopefully the Spurs sweep them so durant can bolt to SA

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Kool talking to himself :lol

But Kool, ever since Kobe retired and that terrible weight was lifted off of your franchises shoulders, you have been posting better. Actually talking basketball, starting less threads amongst other things. I give you crap because you normally suck, but have to call you out for when you act like a normal functioning human as well :tu

Please stop.....if not blow me

Chucho
05-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Kool is the easiest person to take a piece of ass from. He tries to act like he wins, but that's all part of simp psyche. Sadddddd, sadddddd simpleton. Everyone is just standing in line with their dicks in their hands ready to get a piece of ass that is just laying on his back and putting body indenture marks on the mattress.

Dude is just old hat. Jock itch. Foot fungus. Scratch it and it's irritating but nothing will make it go away so just deal with it. He knows he's fungus.

K...
05-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Kool is the easiest person to take a piece of ass from. He tries to act like he wins, but that's all part of simp psyche. Sadddddd, sadddddd simpleton. Everyone is just standing in line with their dicks in their hands ready to get a piece of ass that is just laying on his back and putting body indenture marks on the mattress.

Dude is just old hat. Jock itch. Foot fungus. Scratch it and it's irritating but nothing will make it go away so just deal with it. He knows he's fungus.

Another solid diagnosis from Doctor Chucho

DwayneSchintzius
05-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Hey looks, it's play-every-angle guy.

shut up faggot.

Horse
05-02-2016, 12:12 PM
They're done...its pretty much over....I just see no way they can win the series....they 're neutralized at every position...and they refuse to guard the 3 point line..thats the difference between OKC and the DUBS....the Dubs guard the 3 ball and they are dailed in on scrub players like Danny Green and Patty Cake Mills....they aren't allowed to do that shit against the Dubs....Durant and Westbrook and their wing defenders are committed to offense but not defense and thats the difference between OKC and the DUBS.....

All I can hope at this point is that OKC at least make them work for it...and no I'm not impressd with Aldridge he's a mental midget..wait till he's faced against some real niggas in the Dubs and his greasy faced looking ass will fold par the course of 3's reigning down on his hesd....:lol

He will make gaymond his bitch.

UZER
05-02-2016, 03:31 PM
shut up faggot.

Wrong alt.

DwayneSchintzius
05-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Wrong alt.

Your father should of never nutted.