PDA

View Full Version : Remember when OKC had players that could score off the bench...

dabom
05-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Yeah I don't see none of that. :lol

ViceCity86
05-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Harden,R.Jackson,Kevin Martin,Fisher.

Harden,Fisher andJackson were Spurs killers.

JohnnyMax
05-01-2016, 08:09 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3754017/presto.jpg

TheRemix
05-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Pepperidge farm remembers

GSH
05-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Kanter scored 1,038 points off the bench this season. Only two of the Spurs' STARTERS scored more than about 850 points.
Waiters has been coming off the bench. He scored more points this season than all but three of the Spurs' starters.
How many times has ST melted down because some "scrub" had his career or season high against the Spurs? (Too many.) Anthony Morrow could do that, for sure.

The Thunder are more dependent on their starters than the Spurs, for sure. It's important for the Spurs bench to put up some point differential. I'm sure the Spurs aren't looking past OKC because of their bench.

BackHome
05-01-2016, 08:48 PM
One major reason I hate the Dubs if their fucking bench is a bunch of wierdo who want to do dance offs? Can't stand the fool with the towel over his head and the other dance girls/Wesbrook boyfriend..

DPG21920
05-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Kanter had great success this year scoring and really against the Spurs. He's dangerous but they lack a competent bench guard which is a big deal.

KenziE
05-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Kanter had great success this year scoring and really against the Spurs. He's dangerous but they lack a competent bench guard which is a big deal.

on the first play david was in the game he immediately shoved kanter on the floor getting T'd up in the proccess . On the next thunder west blocked kanter and from there on out you can just see that west won the mental game already . West aint no pushover he maybe subpar rebounder / defender etc but West is definitely all heart and balls out there and a pretty descent passer if i may add .....

Splitter, jeff ayres, Aaron baynes, matt bonner gone are the days we have to rely on those guys..
Spurs in 5 !!

testies
05-02-2016, 12:49 AM
on the first play david was in the game he immediately shoved kanter on the floor getting T'd up in the proccess . On the next thunder west blocked kanter and from there on out you can just see that west won the mental game already . West aint no pushover he maybe subpar rebounder / defender etc but West is definitely all heart and balls out there and a pretty descent passer if i may add .....

Splitter, jeff ayres, Aaron baynes, matt bonner gone are the days we have to rely on those guys..
Spurs in 5 !!

lol if you think west can guard kanter

shit on splitter again when kanter scores 20 off the bench in chesapeake

Gervin44Silas13
05-02-2016, 02:59 PM
and the other dance girls/Wesbrook boyfriend..

I hate that Kid and play motherfucker he probably dances for him B4 he sucks Westbrook's dick at nite

NASpurs
05-02-2016, 03:03 PM
OKC always has one goofy looking backup point guard.

illusioNtEk
05-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Okc once had 3 superstars with a decent bench and a great coach and thru it all away lol bad bad owner or management