baseline bum
05-02-2016, 06:21 PM
It's ok to say hell no

Dro210
05-02-2016, 06:29 PM
such a great moment

K...
05-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Hey parker haters.,......want to see a useless PG who talked way more then he delivered, piggybacked on a hall of fame Bigman to a ring, and backstabbed his team for his own advancement?

LaMarcus Bryant
05-02-2016, 08:33 PM
The original LDN?

Shastafarian
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Thought the question was gonna be whether I had accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, tbh.

Mnky
05-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Whoops

sook
05-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Truly one of the happiest days I can remember to date.

Look at the speed with which TD was cutting...

testies
05-09-2016, 12:14 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!!

Horse
05-09-2016, 12:30 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!!

I 2nd that they got me too. And everyday I see worse shit than I ever put up here.

testies
05-09-2016, 02:17 PM
DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT IS TO NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD?

I FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM SOMETHING, AN IDEA, A THOUGHT AND CAN'T DISCUSS IT! NOW I UNDERSTAND DICTATORSHIP!

I FEEL OUT OF BREATH AND ANXIOUS! 1.5 YEARS BANNED ! WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS?

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2016, 02:51 PM

I FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM SOMETHING, AN IDEA, A THOUGHT AND CAN'T DISCUSS IT! NOW I UNDERSTAND DICTATORSHIP!

I FEEL OUT OF BREATH AND ANXIOUS! 1.5 YEARS BANNED ! WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS?

lol go post on Spurs Report then.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2016, 06:31 AM

ST is a business not a country. The owner(s) of every business in a capitalist, non-dictatorship country is the de facto dictator of the business establishment and its premises. To patronize the establishment entails following the rules of the road at the establishment. Nobody is forcing you to stay at the establishment, you have every right to leave, and likewise those authority figures of the establishment have every right to revoke your privileges at the establishment or even to force you to leave altogether. ST is not your property, nor is it mine. It is also an independent entity from Texas or the U.S., despite residing within national premises. Therefore, we cannot cry for the 1st amendment when our speech has been silenced by such an establishment. All we can do is complain to the authorities and ultimately leave.