Arcadian
05-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Chris Webber's got our back :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-02-2016, 11:14 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
05-02-2016, 11:14 PM
i didnt think it was that big an issue considering we wound up with the ball anyway

Gummi Clutch
05-02-2016, 11:15 PM
That was our fucking ball. We could have set up a perfect play right there.

I'm so tired of this team getting insane fucking calls for so many years.

I have never seen that before

~O~
05-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Took 5 minutes to load this page. Well do you expect anything different? Remember what team the Spurs are playing.

hater
05-02-2016, 11:17 PM
we got our chance at the end. crying about it is faggot

kawhi choked is the truth...

Gummi Clutch
05-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Patti bricked it
It doesn't fucking matter. Our ball. Time out. Play set. Actually we would have gotten free throws right there. BITCH ASS LEAGUE

I wish manu headbutt the ref

Spurs9
Right in front of webber

Gummi Clutch
i didnt think it was that big an issue considering we wound up with the ball anyway
How is it people keep ignoring the fact that its FTs or our ball after a timeout.

8/10 we get a shot there.

noles1983
Pop, patty and kawhi can go fuck themselves over that effort tonight. dont even give a shit about that last second shit show debacle, they didnt deserve to win, pussies. better win game 3 or they are fucked

Capster
05-02-2016, 11:19 PM
WOW! That was bullshit!

still.focused
05-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Green shoulda went to Manu outta the scramble
Woulda rather had Manu try his luck on Adams or reverse pivot for a normal pass to Patty
But shoulda been SA ball and an inbounds play
Thunderefs still outchea strong

Mikeanaro
05-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Lol Stolen.

spurraider21
05-02-2016, 11:21 PM
How is it people keep ignoring the fact that its FTs or our ball after a timeout.

8/10 we get a shot there.
wouldn't be FT's

it would have been our ball, we coulda gotten a play drawn up. its also arguable that manu didnt give him the space he's required to.

end of the day we still got a great chance by stealing the ball instead of having to foul OKC. that's not where the game was lost.

Gummi Clutch
05-02-2016, 11:22 PM
wouldn't be FT's

it would have been our ball, we coulda gotten a play drawn up. its also arguable that manu didnt give him the space he's required to.

end of the day we still got a great chance by stealing the ball instead of having to foul OKC. that's not where the game was lost.
No you're wrong.

Ruling is that the player is allowed 3ft and in the event they aren't then its an issue. Dude could have moved back if he wanted, he had plenty of space. Manu was fine there.

PopTheGOAT
05-02-2016, 11:22 PM
wouldn't be FT's

Could have been a tech, one FT. Tie game. Our ball.

Proxy
05-02-2016, 11:23 PM

rather have a dead ball, running an out of bounds play with the right personnel imvho tbqh

OKC did their best to choke their deserved win away, but the refs didn't let em lol

spurraider21
05-02-2016, 11:25 PM
rather have a dead ball, running an out of bounds play with the right personnel imvho tbqh

OKC did their best to choke their deserved win away, but the refs didn't let em lol
its not like we had manu/patty on the floor for defensive purposes. again, yeah, i would have preferred the foul to be called instead of having a wild scramble, but at the same time we did avoid having to foul and green arguably got away with a foul which led to the steal

we got a shot and patty, who normally does well under pressure, got the yips

Spurs9
05-02-2016, 11:26 PM
This feels like 6

05-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Billy is playing dumb as hell looool. "What call are you talking about?"

Proxy
05-02-2016, 11:30 PM
its not like we had manu/patty on the floor for defensive purposes. again, yeah, i would have preferred the foul to be called instead of having a wild scramble, but at the same time we did avoid having to foul and green arguably got away with a foul which led to the steal

we got a shot and patty, who normally does well under pressure, got the yips

yeah it was weird how shitty he looked at the end there... ah well. They'll bounce back. Should be able to win in OKC if they expect to get one in SF. Funny end to the game.

tim_duncan_fan
05-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Man please.

We had the ball with seconds left and needed a 2 to take the lead.

What did we do?

Panic, FAIL TO ATTACK THE BASKET OUT OF FEAR and a shoot a fucking 3 like a gang of retards.

Classic post-2007 Spurs choke job.

Thanks to LaMarcus for getting buckets, hitting free throws and trying to win though.

The guards just pussed out there in the last few seconds and were to scared to try to score in the paint and this is the result you get and deserve when you puss out at the end.

Bet the Spurs won't shoot a dumbass contested 3 when down 1 with 5 seconds left on the clock again. Or shit maybe they will. This team panics alot.