PDA

View Full Version : R-E-L-A-X

Ditty
05-03-2016, 01:30 AM
The Thunder gave their best effort tonight imo, and Spurs outside of Aldridge had one of their worst games of the season. Still only lost by one with Pop's shitty coaching also.

We'll be fine. We have won a huge pressure game in OKC before where they haven't been very good this postseason outside of game one against Dallas.

Play elite defense, and rebound like we have all season and we will be fine.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Isoroku Yamamoto

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Mikeanaro
05-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Relax? they played like shit really disinterested basketball horrible passing Kawhi was a complete retard... he said he only wants to win championships and then plays like this?

Ditty
05-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Oh well teams have letdowns. Warriors had a couple let downs last year and went on to win it all. Spurs have done the same and have gone on to win it all. Move on.

Darius Bieber
05-03-2016, 01:42 AM
If they played this poorly at home, can't even imagine how bad they'll play in OKC - especially with the issues on the road they've had this season.

ViceCity86
05-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Kawhi played like Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-03-2016, 01:45 AM
If they played this poorly at home, can't even imagine how bad they'll play in OKC - especially with the issues on the road they've had this season.

Obvious troll Laker Fan is obvious

tmtcsc
05-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Spurs have 3 days to let this sting. Meanwhile, OKC gets to bask in their glory and feel good about themselves. If the Thunder want to win another game, they'll have to bring the same intensity.

Spurs will have to move the ball better, be crisper and more alert.

Mugen
05-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Dubs were down 2-1 twice last postseason en route a championship. If the Spurs can't nut up then they go home, pretty simple tbh....

John Petrucci
05-03-2016, 01:49 AM
How is it supposed to make one feel better that the Spurs played one of their worst games of the season at one of the most important moments of the season? Seems more like a shitty portent than a reason to relax. What happens when they're this shitty and Aldridge isn't playing absolutely incredible?

timtonymanu
05-03-2016, 01:49 AM
The controversial ending could be a blessing in disguise. Spurs need to be pissed off after they threw the game away.

Besides, this isn't new stuff for the Spurs.

Ditty
05-03-2016, 01:51 AM
How is it supposed to make one feel better that the Spurs played one of their worst games of the season at one of the most important moments of the season? Seems more like a shitty portent than a reason to relax.

Let me know when a NBA team goes undefeated in the playoffs tbh.

cjw
05-03-2016, 01:52 AM
The controversial ending could be a blessing in disguise. Spurs need to be pissed off after they threw the game away.

Besides, this isn't new stuff for the Spurs.

Early in a series for one of those seminal moments. Typically have happened at the end (Barry non-foul, Dirk and one) or near the end (6). Learn from this one and know the Thunder will need to play like that 3 more times out of 5 to advance, while Spurs just have to not play like crap.

Mugen
05-03-2016, 01:55 AM
:lol Even the Clippers nutted up and came back from down 2-1 and 3-2 last year.

John Petrucci
05-03-2016, 01:55 AM

Not demanding perfection at all. Just think there's some flawed logic in OP. I feel good overall about series.

Ditty
05-03-2016, 01:56 AM
The Warriors kicked our ass in game 2 in 2013, and we went into their house and kicked their ass in a hostile environment. Well game 3 we did, but we still won the series :lol

SouthernFried
05-03-2016, 01:59 AM
Spurs will be fine. OK played a good game. One of the things not being mentioned, is how aggressive OK was on D. Swarming everything.

Spurs will adjust. Feel confident we'll get by OK. OK had just as many mental mistakes as they did in the first game, so I'm pretty sure that will continue. I don't think the Spurs poor play will ;)

Spurs 4 The Win
05-03-2016, 02:02 AM
The Warriors kicked our ass in game 2 in 2013, and we went into their house and kicked their ass in a hostile environment. Well game 3 we did, but we still won the series :lol

We actually dominated Game 4 also and gave it away with a massive choke at the end

Ditty
05-03-2016, 02:04 AM
We actually dominated Game 4 also and gave it away with a massive choke at the end

Hmm thought it was back and forth and at the end the Warriors pulled off the win. All I remember is that bullshit and one, Stephanie got when Tim barely touched the top of his head or something like that. Need to go back and watch that game.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-03-2016, 02:07 AM
Hmm thought it was back and forth and at the end the Warriors pulled off the win. All I remember is that bullshit and one, Stephanie got when Tim barely touched the top of his head or something like that. Need to go back and watch that game.

We were up 80-72 with 5 minutes left

Ditty
05-03-2016, 02:19 AM
We were up 80-72 with 5 minutes left

Was just watching the highlights damn Tim and Manu look like the moved and shot the ball so well even if their shooting stats weren't that great.

YGWHI
05-03-2016, 02:39 AM
Spurs will be fine. OK played a good game. One of the things not being mentioned, is how aggressive OK was on D. Swarming everything.

And now they know playing that way, they can beat us. Also, their coach got a shot of confidence winning tonight game.

The worst scenario for a game 3 on the road.

hooperflash
05-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Kawhi needs to "UNLEEEAASH!!" for games 3 and 4! :claw

cutewizard
05-03-2016, 05:38 AM
Kawhi was horrible tonight...

this performance from an MVP contender is NOT acceptable

Fireball
05-03-2016, 06:00 AM
stop talking about that 2013 Warriors series ... Tiago missed the first two games and when he returned this series was over ... and no, I do not want him back instead of LMA :lol

kobyz
05-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Spurs in bad place, they fucked up really important game that ended in heartbreaking way, it's a moral blow that usually bring bad momentum to a Spurs team... Now Spurs need to play with more pressure, without HCA against tough OKC team, with Danny who you can't count on him for anything, with Kawhi who seems back to 2014 fragile form, with LMA who might use most of his ammunition in those two games, with no PG position, with Tim and Manu who should have been retired at this point and with Pop who still has his beard, to be optimistic is to fool yourself...

NameLess Scrub
05-03-2016, 06:23 AM

Losing game 3 would have been better imo.
And now the wait..

I wish the Spurs would just dominate the Thunder already with their brand of hero ball ref basketball.

mexicanjunior
05-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Aldridge can't keep up this pace, once he cools down, we are toast...Thunder in 5.

LittleCriminal
05-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Nba should have the shot clock set to 5 seconds during an inbound play.. Imo

szkorhetz
05-03-2016, 08:33 AM
If we don't split, series is over.

TDomination
05-03-2016, 08:46 AM
These games happen. Its the playoffs. Can't sweep everyone. The bulls never swept everyone. The celtics of the 80's didn't sweep everyone. We've won 5 championships and didn't sweep everyone.

We know what this Spurs team is capable of. They can go to OKC and win 1 of 2 which is all they need. 2 of 2 would be great but 1 of 2 is whats needed and this team can do it.

EVAY
05-03-2016, 08:47 AM
I have a hard time believing that Kawhi will continue to shoot only 7 of 18. If he does, then I will worry.

hater
05-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Spurs in 6 as I called weeks ago....