05-03-2016, 06:42 AM
Best cuck of his generation doing cuck things :lmao

Bynumite
05-03-2016, 06:45 AM
In 28 minutes :lmao

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 07:14 AM
I dont condone duncan bashing ...

But if this was the recently retired one ...how many posts and threads would we see ...hmmmm?

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Oh and Tony Parker will get most the blame for the loss ...book it.

Ghazi
05-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Guys 40 years old. give him a break.

Spurs are still favorites in this series. Thunder have no answer for Aldridge and in spite of Kiwi/Parker/Duncan playing awful only stole this game by 1 point

Kinda reminds of the Mavs in the 1st round...get bashed in every game but steal game 2 by 1 point against OKC.

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Guys 40 years old. give him a break.

Spurs are still favorites in this series. Thunder have no answer for Aldridge and in spite of Kiwi/Parker/Duncan playing awful only stole this game by 1 point

Kinda reminds of the Mavs in the 1st round...get bashed in every game but steal game 2 by 1 point against OKC.

all valid points ...

1. not many have played until 40 ... Kareem did I am not sure if he scored only 2 pts in a game because I was pretty young ...but those that use this duncan's season for an argument he is greater than Kareem seems foolish at the moment ... I will say I expect one last 20 and 10 game from timmy in the playoffs but maybe I am delusional

2. Of course Spurs are the faves. OKC has low hoop IQ and are way to reliant on their big 2. Only issue is right now Spurs are very reliant on LMA . but I think the overall depth, better coaching and smarter players wins out. I originally said Spurs in 5 unless OKC wins one of the first two which switches things to Spurs in 6 or 7 ...no way they win a game 7 in San Antonio (well clips did ) and if we go that far that is my best for a Duncan resurgent game ...

3. ghazi you have been here long enough to know if that was anyone else Durant, Russ, L:eBron,dirk, Nash the retired one playing like that 40 or not it would be called out here

spurraider21
05-03-2016, 09:09 AM

But if this was the recently retired one ...how many posts and threads would we see ...hmmmm?
its a spurs forum, what do you expect?

Xevious
05-03-2016, 09:43 AM
His offensive game is gone. Watching him try to make a move in the post is difficult to watch.

Xevious
05-03-2016, 09:47 AM
2. Of course Spurs are the faves. OKC has low hoop IQ and are way to reliant on their big 2. Only issue is right now Spurs are very reliant on LMA . but I think the overall depth, better coaching and smarter players wins out. I originally said Spurs in 5 unless OKC wins one of the first two which switches things to Spurs in 6 or 7 ...no way they win a game 7 in San Antonio (well clips did ) and if we go that far that is my best for a Duncan resurgent game ...

Agreed, and Barkley touched on this. OKC makes too many mistakes to win this series. Pop will make adjustments and the team will execute better in game 3. I doubt they drop two in a row.

Joseph Kony
05-03-2016, 10:21 AM
:lol making threads about a 40 year old Duncan like its fresh

but yeah dude sucks ass. he is solid on defense but on offense dear god just stop shooting :vomit:

Joseph Kony
05-03-2016, 10:22 AM
all valid points ...

1. not many have played until 40 ... Kareem did I am not sure if he scored only 2 pts in a game because I was pretty young ...but those that use this duncan's season for an argument he is greater than Kareem seems foolish at the moment ... I will say I expect one last 20 and 10 game from timmy in the playoffs but maybe I am delusional

3. ghazi you have been here long enough to know if that was anyone else Durant, Russ, L:eBron,dirk, Nash the retired one playing like that 40 or not it would be called out here

when did this happen?

RsxPiimp
05-03-2016, 10:36 AM
Agreed, and Barkley touched on this. OKC makes too many mistakes to win this series. Pop will make adjustments and the team will execute better in game 3. I doubt they drop two in a row.

they're a little bit more composed under brooks, weird to say but that team had also more chemistry

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 10:45 AM
when did this happen?

My bad was that at Staples?
I was at the PBF/Manny fight that weekend so I did not see that game live
I still have that game on my DVR but did not watch it yet ... my bad ... that would make more sense.
I was typing it I was wondering how they could have done that myself ... :bang

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 10:49 AM

And if they lose Game 3 OKC loses what little momentum they gained last night.
Spurs will be better but I do think the reliance on LMA will come back to hurt the Spurs if that doesnt change vs. GSW or CLE ..but who knows last two big playoff series vs. Rox in 2014 and this year LMA has been murdering bigs of all shapes and sizes ... Dude is putting up MJ/shaq scoring numbers but far more efficient than even Shaq tbh ...

Xevious
05-03-2016, 12:40 PM
And if they lose Game 3 OKC loses what little momentum they gained last night.
Spurs will be better but I do think the reliance on LMA will come back to hurt the Spurs if that doesnt change vs. GSW or CLE ..but who knows last two big playoff series vs. Rox in 2014 and this year LMA has been murdering bigs of all shapes and sizes ... Dude is putting up MJ/shaq scoring numbers but far more efficient than even Shaq tbh ...
Aldridge's FG% cannot be sustained for much longer, especially for the amount of jump shots he takes. He's in god mode right now.

Horse
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Aldridge's FG% cannot be sustained for much longer, especially for the amount of jump shots he takes. He's in god mode right now.

He moves ibaka like he's not there if they don't double he can get even more layups.

Xevious
05-03-2016, 01:01 PM
He moves ibaka like he's not there if they don't double he can get even more layups.
Regardless, when he starts shooting a human FG% others are going to have to pick up the slack.

DMC
05-03-2016, 03:12 PM
http://swishgeneration.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tim-duncan-box-score-old.jpg

K...
05-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Needs a bionic eye.

DMC
05-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Needs a bionic retirement.

baseline bum
05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Duncan has really fallen off a cliff these last 3-4 months, ever since that injury that kept him out of 5 or 6 straight games. With how well he was playing to begin the season it looked like he had a 20th year in him, but as of now I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire this summer.

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Duncan has really fallen off a cliff these last 3-4 months, ever since that injury that kept him out of 5 or 6 straight games. With how well he was playing to begin the season it looked like he had a 20th year in him, but as of now I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire this summer.

I think a 20 and 10 is coming though ...

baseline bum
05-03-2016, 04:37 PM
I think a 20 and 10 is coming though ...

I hope not, it's a really bad sign when they're having to lean on Duncan offensively now, like vs the Clippers last year when Parker was shitting the bed and Leonard was awful the last four games.

05-03-2016, 04:41 PM
I cringe every time he falls to the floor lol

Spurs da champs
05-03-2016, 04:46 PM
I hope not, it's a really bad sign when they're having to lean on Duncan offensively now, like vs the Clippers last year when Parker was shitting the bed and Leonard was awful the last four games.

But it still showed he had the capability, he was schooling Deandre Jordan. This year he can't even do a simple dunk. He cant finish to save his life.

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 04:57 PM

Mehh I think Kareem had one of those hot-tub-time machine games in his last playoff run ...
I just think the truly great ones can dial it up for one last game ...

Killakobe81
05-03-2016, 05:01 PM
It was 24 and 13 in his next to last game vs the Pistons int he finals... Lakers got swept.
But I get what you mean they shouldnt need 20 from Tim anymore but if they need it one night I think he has one more left ...

Kawhitstorm
05-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Tim was the only dude blocking out Adams/Kanter who crushed Diaw/West.:lol

Kawhitstorm
05-03-2016, 07:52 PM

That injury happens to have resulted in him have to sport another knee brace which has basically robbed him of any leaping ability.:lol

Kawhitstorm
05-03-2016, 07:58 PM
all valid points ...

1. not many have played until 40 ... Kareem did I am not sure if he scored only 2 pts in a game because I was pretty young ...but those that use this duncan's season for an argument he is greater than Kareem seems foolish at the moment

One thing that Kareem had going for him was that he didn't have knee problems which was also true for Karl Malone. Meanwhile, Tim has two shot knees. He essentially destroyed DeAndre on one knee.

Tim at 40 is more comparable to 39 year old Hakeem who also had knee issues late in his career although not as bad as Ewing/Tim who suffered injuries to BOTH knees.

It was 24 and 13 in his next to last game vs the Pistons int he finals... Lakers got swept.
But I get what you mean they shouldnt need 20 from Tim anymore but if they need it one night I think he has one more left ...

Kareem scored 4 pts & grabbed 3 rebounds in Gm 7 of the 88 Finals. He was also 3-14 & grabbed 6 rebounds in Gm 6 when the Pistons were robbed by the refs w/ a phantom foul:

SSHGG0sGUOc

Arcadian
05-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Kobe retired at 37.

When Duncan was 37, he was still the best player on a championship contender.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2016, 10:46 PM

Sad but true, my all time fave player but dude just looks flat out done. The wheels fell off, finally. He played great until 39 years old, that's all we could ask for. If this is the Tim we will see from now on it's time to hang them up.
Kobe retired at 37.

When Duncan was 37, he was still the best player on a championship contender.
He was in the finals getting a 30 and 20 game too, not bad.

DAF86
05-03-2016, 10:50 PM

It can't be because he wasn't good enough of a player nor leader to have a contender team so late in his career.