PDA

View Full Version : the new board moderation appreciation thread

Trill Clinton
05-03-2016, 10:54 AM
salute and cheers to the admins/mods making this place better lately. the changes have not gone unnoticed and are much appreciated:toast

Wild Cobra
05-03-2016, 12:22 PM
No change is good enough, until idiots like you are booted off.

DJR210
05-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Did they delete your racist thread too? :lol

Trill Clinton
05-03-2016, 12:35 PM
No change is good enough, until idiots like you are booted off.

same goes for you. you bring nothing of value here.

Chucho
05-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Almost no one brings nothing of value here, myself included. This place lost all real value the moment they let it go to real shit about 4 years ago.

I've noticed no changes to this place, it's still polluted with idiots and the fact that people get away with the stuff they get away with here (you know who and what) tells you enough about this place...

Trill Clinton
05-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Almost no one brings nothing of value here, myself included. This place lost all real value the moment they let it go to real shit about 4 years ago.

I've noticed no changes to this place, it's still polluted with idiots and the fact that people get away with the stuff they get away with here (you know who and what) tells you enough about this place...

i agree:toast

Avante
05-03-2016, 01:50 PM
I post on track, blues, football boards. And did moderate the world famous SUB10 (sprinting). Out there in the real world things are totally different than what we see here....TOTALLY~~~~~ You even ty to play what Kool plays and you're gone for good day one. You even try to pull off my Avante character and it's....see ya! You call anyone anything and you will be warned, ya do it again....gone~~~~~~~~

So when out there in that real world you are forced to be cool and talk like an actual adult. Here ya can relax and be the prick you really are. We all need a place we can chill and let our punk self flourish.

baseline bum
05-03-2016, 02:43 PM

This forum got dragged into the gutter during the 2006 Spurs/Mavs series. :lol

Before that it was mostly basketball talk and Spurs circle-jerking. The mavfans brought all the trolling here, especially once Dallas won that series.

Avante
05-03-2016, 02:50 PM
When I was a moderator I made it very clear unless you posted threads (one a week) you were gone. This doing nothing yourself ..THEN...going around playing critic and bugging others wasn't tolerated. We do see way too much of that here. Too much drift wood.

05-03-2016, 02:56 PM
When I was a moderator I made it very clear unless you posted threads (one a week) you were gone. This doing nothing yourself ..THEN...going around playing critic and bugging others wasn't tolerated. We do see way too much of that here. Too much drift wood.

When's the last time you posted a thread around here tbh?

Avante
05-03-2016, 03:23 PM

I posted too many threads and got pinked for it.

DJR210
05-03-2016, 03:26 PM

:lol great point

Spurminator
05-03-2016, 03:31 PM
What changes were made?

benefactor
05-03-2016, 03:32 PM
:lol

clambake
05-03-2016, 04:04 PM
This forum got dragged into the gutter during the 2006 Spurs/Mavs series. :lol

Before that it was mostly basketball talk and Spurs circle-jerking. The mavfans brought all the trolling here, especially once Dallas won that series.

hey

pardon me, sir

you know I'm loaded for bear

SpursforSix
05-03-2016, 04:38 PM
I posted too many threads and got pinked for it.

Listen old man...you want to make an impact? You want to show you know something? You start a thread. Got it??? All this leg humping and whimper wah wah...sheesh. You can always tell the rookies.

leemajors
05-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Listen old man...you want to make an impact? You want to show you know something? You start a thread. Got it??? All this leg humping and whimper wah wah...sheesh. You can always tell the rookies.

:tu

Avante
05-03-2016, 07:40 PM

I did it's going on 232 pages.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238466&page=231&p=8549931#post8549931

I only need one.

SpursforSix
05-03-2016, 07:51 PM
I did it's going on 232 pages.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238466&page=231&p=8549931#post8549931

I only need one.

Oh great, a religion thread. I could start one a day and have 500 pages on each one. It's irrelevant. Why don't you start a thread about something that matters. Peckerface.

Avante
05-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Oh great, a religion thread. I could start one a day and have 500 pages on each one. It's irrelevant. Why don't you start a thread about something that matters. Peckerface.

Dude, you really haven't noticed 90% of you theads fail, they go....KAPLUNK~! Your best threads are those where you're talking about Avante.

SpursforSix
05-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Dude, you really haven't noticed 90% of you theads fail, they go....KAPLUNK~! Your best threads are those where you're talking about Avante.

Every time I start a thread, it gets posted. What happens when you try to start one? Which of the previous sounds like a failure?

Avante
05-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Every time I start a thread, it gets posted. What happens when you try to start one? Which of the previous sounds like a failure?

What happened to cantthinkofeverything?

benefactor
05-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Pot...kettle.

Do you not recall all the threads I found of yours that didn't do shit either? Would you like me to go find them again and post the links to refresh your memory, old faggot?

SpursforSix
05-03-2016, 09:34 PM
What happened to cantthinkofeverything?

He fucked your mom and died of AIDS.

Avante
05-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Pot...kettle.

Do you not recall all the threads I found of yours that didn't do shit either? Would you like me to go find them again and post the links to refresh your memory, old faggot?

Then ya can also post all those 10 and more page threads, deal?

A little shit like you calling anyone anything, hahaha!!!!! Fucking midget talking shit, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
05-04-2016, 06:37 AM
A little shit like you calling anyone anything, hahaha!!!!! Fucking midget talking shit, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~
I'm not the one who is afraid to post the video, you fake internet life having fat ass.

DJR210
05-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Dont mention fake internet life, you'll summon Kool

Xevious
05-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Avante don't they have a rec center at your assisted living facility or something? Why do you continuously talk shit to people half your age on a message board? And worse, you take the bait when they talk shit to you.

Avante
05-04-2016, 10:11 AM
I'm not the one who is afraid to post the video, you fake internet life having fat ass.

I did that once and all I got was....

all my trophies..."you bought those at a yardsale"

all my books and music..."those aren't yours"

Look, I get it, ok? Being I know all this stuff I do and am by far and away the most knowledgeble poster in ST it's real important that I be a pedo, short, fat, ugly, smell.

No way am I taking the time to take pictures of me doing anything because all I will get is..."ok ok so who is that guy" I don't look anything like a 66 year old guy, I can pass for late 40's (whole family like that). So I can see how it could be.."that isn't you".

So fuck it.

Avante
05-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Avante don't they have a rec center at your assisted living facility or something? Why do you continuously talk shit to people half your age on a message board? And worse, you take the bait when they talk shit to you.

I take the bait, hahaha!!!!!!!!! Now think, ok?

clambake
05-04-2016, 11:01 AM
turn yourself in.

Avante
05-04-2016, 12:29 PM
turn yourself in.

I already did, it went like this.

Avante (walking into the police station)..I'm turning myself in.
Cop...for what?
Avante...rape
Cop...when and where?
Avante...early 70's in Olongapo Phillipines.
Cop..Navy?
Avante...yep!
Cop...what ship were you on?
Avante...The USS Horne
Cop...number 30?
Avante...yep, how'd you know that?
Cop..I was on the USS Ranger, we were in port with the Horne a few times. Remember the Pussy Cat Club?
Avante..oh hell yes, remember Joyce, was she something else?
Cop...dude, I married Joyce
Avante...well I'll be damn.
Cop...come on over she'd love to see ya.
Avante...ok, cool.

Joseph Kony
05-04-2016, 12:42 PM
lol uncle trill

05-04-2016, 12:46 PM

Look, I get it, ok? Being I know all this stuff I do and am by far and away the most knowledgeble poster in ST it's real important that I be a pedo, short, fat, ugly, smell.

No way am I taking the time to take pictures of me doing anything because all I will get is..."ok ok so who is that guy" I don't look anything like a 66 year old guy, I can pass for late 40's (whole family like that). So I can see how it could be.."that isn't you".

So fuck it.

lol 66 years old

Old fuck

Trill Clinton
05-04-2016, 01:15 PM

Cop...for what?
Avante...rape
Cop...when and where?
Cop..Navy?
Avante...yep!
Avante...The USS Horne
Cop...number 30?
Cop..I was on the USS Ranger, we were in port with the Horne a few times. Remember the Pussy Cat Club?
Avante...ok, cool.
Lmaoooooooo

lol uncle trill

What's up nephew

Avante
05-04-2016, 01:28 PM
lol 66 years old

Old fuck

Little man, this old fuck could pull you right out of that trailer ya live in and beat your bonely little ass all the way around that trailer park, and if any of your retarded relatives came out to help ya, hmmmm? They wouldn't.

clambake
05-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Little man, this old fuck could pull you right out of that trailer ya live in and beat your bonely little ass all the way around that trailer park, and if any of your retarded relatives came out to help ya, hmmmm? They wouldn't.

oh dear. such violence. that little girl must been scared outta her mind.

MultiTroll
05-04-2016, 02:30 PM
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Me2eb403af0ff034f21dcc4b8ea7c73e7o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jergens+lotion&view=detailv2&&id=5B45F1A47CBDFEBFDC591E97DAA008327D66FA98&selectedIndex=5&ccid=4utAOvD%2f&simid=608038263384573670&thid=OIP.Me2eb403af0ff034f21dcc4b8ea7c73e7o0)

The Reckoning
05-04-2016, 02:42 PM

Cop...for what?
Avante...rape
Cop...when and where?
Cop..Navy?
Avante...yep!
Avante...The USS Horne
Cop...number 30?
Avante...ok, cool.

05-04-2016, 02:46 PM

66 years :lolld

DJR210
05-04-2016, 03:06 PM
I take the bait, hahaha!!!!!!!!! Now think, ok?

What?! You are the most baitable motherfucker in my 20 years of posting on message boards by FAR :lol

Anyone.. Anyone.. Whether a 3 post troll or an 80k plus longtime poster can bring up your pedophilia, and you JUMP at the opportunity to copy and paste your pre-typed responses about other sailors, working girls are all of age, blah blah blah bullshit.

I seriously could go to any sub forum on this board and type avante is a pedo and you'll locate that shit and respond within MINUTES :lol

Avante
05-04-2016, 03:28 PM
What?! You are the most baitable motherfucker in my 20 years of posting on message boards by FAR :lol

Anyone.. Anyone.. Whether a 3 post troll or an 80k plus longtime poster can bring up your pedophilia, and you JUMP at the opportunity to copy and paste your pre-typed responses about other sailors, working girls are all of age, blah blah blah bullshit.

I seriously could go to any sub forum on this board and type avante is a pedo and you'll locate that shit and respond within MINUTES :lol
Just how damn dumb are you little man, do you really think I honestly give a fuck about that silly shit? I have the fun watching just how fucked up people are over something that ridiculous. It's entertaining, that's why I keep it alive, OBVIOUSLY, I have to....don't call me a pedo, grrrrr....that's part of the troll.

Dude, you are so easily trolled it's comical.

DJR210
05-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Just how damn dumb are you little man, do you really think I honestly give a fuck about that silly shit? I have the fun watching just how fucked up people are over something that ridiculous. It's entertaining, that's why I keep it alive, OBVIOUSLY, I have to....don't call me a pedo, grrrrr....that's part of the troll.

Dude, you are so easily trolled it's comical.

Avante
05-04-2016, 04:38 PM

translation

Why would you, nobody knows who anyone here really is. I can see where it would be fun messing with the dummies here, I don't blame ya.

DMC
05-04-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm going to say this real slow for you, ok little man? Got it? Grow up. See? I said that really slow.. just grow up already, OK? I guess you think that kiddie lingo crap intimidates me. New flash little guy, it doesn't. I'm 6'5 and 280lbs of twisted spring steel and sex appeal, OK? In fact, I could list all the people, who made the shellback, that were bigger than me, on one page. Got it little man? Now run along.

Avante
05-04-2016, 11:03 PM
I'm going to say this real slow for you, ok little man? Got it? Grow up. See? I said that really slow.. just grow up already, OK? I guess you think that kiddie lingo crap intimidates me. New flash little guy, it doesn't. I'm 6'5 and 280lbs of twisted spring steel and sex appeal, OK? In fact, I could list all the people, who made the shellback, that were bigger than me, on one page. Got it little man? Now run along.

I'l give ya a C.

Watch a master at work.

Let me slow it down for ya slick, GROW THE FUCK up, ok half pint? Here I sit listening to Lightnin' Slim moanin' n' groanin' them hard times blues and you wanna act like some retard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~ What would you do little fella if 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel was standing in front of you, yep, you'd sing a whole other tune, right midget?

See how it's done?

SpursforSix
05-04-2016, 11:06 PM

You have kids? Listen...cut the high school crap and talk to me like a man....you think they served drinks to...kids??? You shoot sick pedos in the head. Got it slick?

Avante: hey Spoony....you ever heard of the Kit Kat club over there?
Spoony: yeah....remember that beautiful barkeep?
Avante: no...but I think I may have fucked a 12 year old

You ever been over there guy? I've traveled the world from Bakersfield to Arizona.

Has anyone ever had a blacker start to their career than Wilson?

I have 5000 books on this stuff.

Avante
05-04-2016, 11:19 PM
You have kids? Listen...cut the high school crap and talk to me like a man....you think they served drinks to...kids??? You shoot sick pedos in the head. Got it slick?

You ever been over there guy? I've traveled the world from Bakersfield to Arizona.

Bend over and I'll show you Bakersfield to Arizona.

DMC
05-05-2016, 12:40 AM

lol

SpursforSix
05-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Bend over and I'll show you Bakersfield to Arizona.

benefactor
05-05-2016, 11:28 AM

So fuck it.
This cop out again?:lol

For the tenth fucking time...it's easy as fuck to identify yourself...you're just an old, fat fraud. I have a video right now that I can post that can be authenticated by posters here that know me outside of this place.

You agreed to this with me then when the shit got real you panicked and start trying to find an out. So from here on out, don't bother trying to come at me saying shit like "A little shit like you calling anyone anything", because I've got the nuts to back up my claims and all you have is a huge fucking gut to rest your laptop on while you pound out fake ass claims about your life.

clambake
05-05-2016, 11:38 AM
burn

05-05-2016, 11:40 AM

For the tenth fucking time...it's easy as fuck to identify yourself...you're just an old, fat fraud. I have a video right now that I can post that can be authenticated by posters here that know me outside of this place.

You agreed to this with me then when the shit got real you panicked and start trying to find an out. So from here on out, don't bother trying to come at me saying shit like "A little shit like you calling anyone anything", because I've got the nuts to back up my claims and all you have is a huge fucking gut to rest your laptop on while you pound out fake ass claims about your life.

:wow

old ass pedo owned again :lmao

Avante
05-05-2016, 12:22 PM

Wrong as you always are.

I know for a fact because I did post a picture of me benching 425 on another site long ago that it will be.."bullshit, that's not you". And when I posted pictures of my trophies, books, music, it was.."those aren't yours". I say.."I'm no pedo"..and it's.."yes you are". So it's pretty obvious it's real important that I'm a little wimpy pedo dumb as a rock, so why bother with it? I learned my lesson.

And, if ya want me to talk to you differently then grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little punk, got it?

Avante
05-05-2016, 12:23 PM

old ass pedo owned again :lmao

You do wander around in a netherworld of your own making don't ya little man?

clambake
05-05-2016, 03:04 PM
he burned ya, man

Trill Clinton
05-14-2016, 09:44 AM
:wakeup

DJR210
05-14-2016, 10:29 AM

:lol damn

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 04:34 AM
Whats wrong with this little FREAK....suck FUCK cherry boy!!!!

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 04:37 AM
Other than stitches and physicals, I've never been to a doctor. Never really been sick/hurt.

I take it back, I did need some wax build up removed from an ear. So there I sit in the chair thinking this doctor had some cool gizmo tailor made for this, nope....he was going to simply dig it out. So there I am squirming around with my eyes closed with..ouch, ouch, OUCH!!! as he dug around in there. Then he stops, I open my eyes and there stands this cute little nurse who has seen all that.....:depressed

^ Coded Pedo language....read between the lines of admission....I've watched a lot of soap operas and read some fantasy novels in my lifetime (like 50 Shades of Black) and I know a sex confession when I hear one....his example of visiting a Dr. Is really a Pedo experience he's masking....the signs are all there..... :lol

chunticakes
05-19-2016, 06:12 AM

You have a video of Avante? :lol

benefactor
05-19-2016, 04:10 PM
You have a video of Avante? :lol
He was bragging about his weight lifting exploits and I challenged him to provide a video of him bench pressing the weight he claimed he could. I told him I would provide the same, since I knew I was documenting a personal best that week. I made the video and sent it to mrsmaalox and told him to pay up. He welched and has been ducking it ever since.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2016, 04:55 PM
He was bragging about his weight lifting exploits and I challenged him to provide a video of him bench pressing the weight he claimed he could. I told him I would provide the same, since I knew I was documenting a personal best that week. I made the video and sent it to mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468) and told him to pay up. He welched and has been ducking it ever since.

So now your pussy is all sore. Get over it fatso.:lmao

Xevious
05-19-2016, 06:05 PM

http://img00.deviantart.net/5f40/i/2012/072/1/e/belly_bump_by_prisonsuit_rabbitman-d4sp5kv.jpg

benefactor
05-19-2016, 10:35 PM
:lol...really...from a guy with 60k posts on a Naruto forum?

Just shut the fuck up. You walk around this forum with a big fucking "kick me" sign on your back. You don't have room to talk shit to anyone.

Leetonidas
05-24-2016, 11:01 AM
lol naruto

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2016, 04:28 PM
Actually Trill the mods are childish, petty, and very insecure....too bad Kori handed over the reins...to the likes of Slomo....seems he learned nothing..nada, zero, zilch from her on how to not be a petty egotistical grandstanding baby....

They moderate like that have no lives and what a shocker they are devoid of personality and good common sense....Kori was truly special...I enjoyed her every moment I had her....;--) these new breed of fuck boys have esteem issues :lol

bigzak25
06-15-2016, 01:15 AM
He fucked your mom and died of AIDS.

Congrats
U just made my shit list

bigzak25
06-15-2016, 01:17 AM

Shitlisted

bigzak25
06-15-2016, 01:21 AM