PDA

View Full Version : Remember when people thought LMA was not an All-Star

dabom
05-03-2016, 02:19 PM
:lol

Budkin
05-03-2016, 02:22 PM
He and Kawhi are going to keep us relevant for a number of years.

daslicer
05-03-2016, 02:33 PM
In the Words of Durant "They are idiots they are idiots". Seriously I feel those who said that were just hating due to few super trolls saying LMA was crap. Whenever these super trolls like or a hate a spurs players it leads to a lot of people on this board agreeing with their view points like lemmings.

AFMadison
05-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Swapping sides fanboy?

dabom
05-03-2016, 02:38 PM
I said LMA was an all-star before he got announced bump anything you got bitch boy. :lmao

BD24
05-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Yep I remember when Applesauce and Harlem didn't think he was worth it. Hell auntufucker_9 didnt even want him in the first place. Had a whole damn campaign on here about it.

daslicer
05-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Yep I remember when Applesauce and Harlem didn't think he was worth it. Hell auntufucker_9 didnt even want him in the first place. Had a whole damn campaign on here about it.

Those guys in general are trolls. They like to say outrageous stuff that I don't think they even believe half of the time just to see if they can get a bunch of followers. For example when both of them screamed Parker deserved to go to the ASG over LMA this year and more then half of the forum agreed with them simply because they said it.

honestfool84
05-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Remember when people thought Kawhi would be better than Aldridge in the playoffs?

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Remember when people thought Kawhi would be better than Aldridge in the playoffs?

:lol tbh

AFMadison
05-03-2016, 04:11 PM
I said LMA was an all-star before he got announced bump anything you got bitch boy. :lmao
Jokes jokes I kid I kid. Didn't mean to strike a nerve

SpursFan86
05-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Is this topic about whether LMA is an all-star caliber player, or whether he had played at an all-star level in the first half of the season and should've been picked for the game? Those are two pretty different questions. Obviously LMA is an all-star caliber player and he's proven it as he's adjusted to the new team, but it's really not crazy to make an argument for someone like Lillard being better in the first half of the season when LMA was inconsistent and struggling a bit to find rhythm.

PopTheGOAT
05-03-2016, 04:15 PM

Its more because Aldridge is ballin' out, rather than Kawhi sucking. Kawhi has had 4 good games, one ok game, one bad game so far in the playoffs.

AZK619
05-03-2016, 04:22 PM

Are the playoffs over? :lol

dabom
05-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Is this topic about whether LMA is an all-star caliber player, or whether he had played at an all-star level in the first half of the season and should've been picked for the game? Those are two pretty different questions. Obviously LMA is an all-star caliber player and he's proven it as he's adjusted to the new team, but it's really not crazy to make an argument for someone like Lillard being better in the first half of the season when LMA was inconsistent and struggling a bit to find rhythm.

Don't over think it. Should he have played in the Allstar game or not. What was your opinion at the time?