PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2012 Heat vs 2016 Warriors

Leetonidas
05-08-2016, 12:04 PM
If these teams matched up and everyone was healthy, who would you take in a series and why

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Warriors are picking apart the Heat's bullshit run and jump defense the same way the Spurs did

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 12:31 PM
The warriors are clearly a superior team, but that heat team matches up perfectly with the warriors. Plus, that was DPOY level Lebron. 1

Plenty of opportunities to switch.

Ghazi
05-08-2016, 12:51 PM
That Heat team was taken to the limit by the Celtics.

Gimme the Warriors

Joseph Kony
05-08-2016, 01:04 PM
That was probably the best LeBron Heat team and Wade was still damn good in 2012. I'd take the Heat in 7

Ghazi
05-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Nonsense to take a 46-20 team over a 73-9 team.... utter nonsense

AGain, they got taken to 7 by the god damn aging Boston Celtics.

spursreport
05-08-2016, 06:17 PM

And the Warriors have yet to prove themselves against a healthy top notch team yet. The only 2 teams to beat the Lebron Heat were the Mavs/Spurs and both proved themselves in their respective playoff runs. Golden State had a fluke run last year beating 3 pretenders and then facing a depleted Cavs team and are playing defaults in the first 2 rounds this season. I will change my mind of them if they ring this season. I need to see them finally beat a top notch healthy team in a 7 game series. I like Miami in 6 over them.

Kawhitstorm
05-08-2016, 06:22 PM
The 2012 Heat didn't have Ray Allen & were down 3-2 to the aging Celtics (almost lost to Iggy's Sixers:lol) who had a pretty shitty offense.

(The 2013 squad was the best version of the Heatles w/ Ray Allen coming off the bench & Bron shooting 40% from 3)

People also forget the Heat used to get torched by PGs including Rondo.:lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2016, 06:54 PM
give me the warriors

heat team overrated as hell, same roster that got beaten by mavs and spurs pensioner rosters....

DMC
05-08-2016, 07:07 PM
And the Warriors have yet to prove themselves against a healthy top notch team yet. The only 2 teams to beat the Lebron Heat were the Mavs/Spurs and both proved themselves in their respective playoff runs. Golden State had a fluke run last year beating 3 pretenders and then facing a depleted Cavs team and are playing defaults in the first 2 rounds this season. I will change my mind of them if they ring this season. I need to see them finally beat a top notch healthy team in a 7 game series. I like Miami in 6 over them.

Not a good take. Warriors followed up their ring with the best RS record in NBA history. They are 6-1 in the playoffs, mostly without their MVP. They don't need to ring again to be considered better than the 2012 Heat. Spurs would have given that Heat team a 7 game series, but they choked against the Thunder. All the Heat needed was some doubt to set in, and things would have cascaded into the abyss for them. The Warriors team would bury the 2012 team in points by the half. This is the year of the 3pt shootout and this year's Cavs have a better chance than the 2012 Heat would have had against this year's Warriors, if fully healthy. Add injuries and all bets are off.

jimbo
05-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Not a good take. Warriors followed up their ring with the best RS record in NBA history. They are 6-1 in the playoffs, mostly without their MVP. They don't need to ring again to be considered better than the 2012 Heat. Spurs would have given that Heat team a 7 game series, but they choked against the Thunder. All the Heat needed was some doubt to set in, and things would have cascaded into the abyss for them. The Warriors team would bury the 2012 team in points by the half. This is the year of the 3pt shootout and this year's Cavs have a better chance than the 2012 Heat would have had against this year's Warriors, if fully healthy. Add injuries and all bets are off.

How are you gonna :downspin: Boston taking them to a game 7?

":cry that just shows how bad they were :cry"
":cry Boston wasn't a real contender so they didn't have real doubt :cry"
":cry they're not mi spurs :cry"

DMC
05-09-2016, 07:35 AM
How are you gonna :downspin: Boston taking them to a game 7?

":cry that just shows how bad they were :cry"
":cry Boston wasn't a real contender so they didn't have real doubt :cry"
":cry they're not mi spurs :cry"
Seems like your take agrees with me. Not sure what you're alluding to here.

Joseph Kony
05-10-2016, 12:30 PM
imo comparing their records is retarded. The finals are about matchups. I'm not saying the 2012 Heat would spank the Warriors but I think they'd win. lol at 7 games with Celtics, what's your point? Spurs got taken to 7 by a shit Mavs team before facefucking the rest of the playoffs

Spurs 4 The Win
05-10-2016, 12:39 PM
imo comparing their records is retarded. The finals are about matchups. I'm not saying the 2012 Heat would spank the Warriors but I think they'd win. lol at 7 games with Celtics, what's your point? Spurs got taken to 7 by a shit Mavs team before facefucking the rest of the playoffs

Yeah, I think this Warriors squad is benefitting from an NBA where people werent physical. Miami was a very physical team. They definitely could beat this years Warriors. Spurs in 13 had Curry on their team anyways, his name was Danny Green.

Kawhitstorm
05-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I think this Warriors squad is benefitting from an NBA where people werent physical. Miami was a very physical team. They definitely could beat this years Warriors.

Dumbass, Curry lit up the Heat when LeBron was in South Beach:

9ynzKN3zFnI

spursistan
05-10-2016, 01:35 PM
The 2012 Heat didn't have Ray Allen & were down 3-2 to the aging Celtics (almost lost to Iggy's Sixers:lol) who had a pretty shitty offense.

(The 2013 squad was the best version of the Heatles w/ Ray Allen coming off the bench & Bron shooting 40% from 3)

People also forget the Heat used to get torched by PGs including Rondo.:lol
the Thunder were actually close 2-0 lead but the refs swallowed their whistles when Lebron clearly fouled KD..That Finals was deceptively very close despite the 4-1, all with Brooks sticking with Perkins and Harden shitting the bed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bXSEzNc_s

Kawhitstorm
05-10-2016, 01:39 PM
the Thunder were actually close 2-0 lead but the refs swallowed their whistles when Lebron clearly fouled KD..That Finals was deceptively very close despite the 4-1, all with Brooks sticking with Perkins and Harden shitting the bed..

Harden choked & got outplayed by Mike Miller:

Kq8JClcZAFM

Durant couldn't outplay LeCramp in the 4th quarter:

GUyifE5dFCg

Raven
05-10-2016, 01:47 PM
easily the warriors

ambchang
05-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Heat's defense was built on scrambling and confusion, it's not going to work against these Warriors.
Heat will be carved up like a butterball turkey on thanksgiving.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Dumbass, Curry lit up the Heat when LeBron was in South Beach:

9ynzKN3zFnI

Sure but one game samples are just that, one game samples. This was also before teams starting throwing the kitchen sink at him. Im not convinced that is sustainable over a 7 game series.

Kawhitstorm
05-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Sure but one game samples are just that, one game samples. This was also before teams starting throwing the kitchen sink at him. Im not convinced that is sustainable over a 7 game series.

It was actually before Draymond Green became an All-Star & they threw the kitchen sink at Rondo to no avail, RONDO!:lmao

N90C-mdaVzQ

Arcadian
05-10-2016, 05:12 PM

Yet the '13 Heat almost didn't win (and shouldn't have won) the championship. Plus, many people feel that Lebron's personal peak was in '12.

Kawhitstorm
05-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Yet the '13 Heat almost didn't win (and shouldn't have won) the championship. Plus, many people feel that Lebron's personal peak was in '12.

Dumbass, LeBron's peak was 2012-13 when he had the most efficient season of his career. He was almost the unanimous MVP & the Heat won 66 game along w/ the 28 winning streak.

Pop fucked up & robbed Team Duncan from slaying a giant.:bang

Spurs 4 The Win
05-10-2016, 05:30 PM
It was actually before Draymond Green became an All-Star & they threw the kitchen sink at Rondo to no avail, RONDO!:lmao

N90C-mdaVzQ

LOL

Arcadian
05-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Dumbass, LeBron's peak was 2012-13 when he had the most efficient season of his career. He was almost the unanimous MVP & the Heat won 66 game along w/ the 28 winning streak.

Pop fucked up & robbed Team Duncan from slaying a giant.:bang

:lol That was a weirdly aggressive response. I don't necessarily disagree that Lebron's best individual season was '13, but I was just pointing out the irony that the '13 Heat barely won the Finals, while the '12 Heat won in dominant fashion.

lebomb
07-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Heat, todays NBA Warriors are not physical enough. Keep their 3ptrs in check and you will beat them every time.

DAF86
07-28-2016, 02:10 PM

2016 Cavs beat the 2016 Warriors, and the 2012 Heat are better than the 2016 Cavs.

D-Wade
07-30-2016, 03:37 PM
2016 Cavs beat the 2016 Warriors, and the 2012 Heat are better than the 2016 Cavs.

/Thread