PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who are the top 5 NBA2k16 Player?

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Been playing the game since 08. The 16 version is the best sports game I have ever played since winning eleven 2003 aka PES.

Imo,

1. Kawhi Leonard 94 - The best player in the game hands down. So easy to utilize. Fast breaks, catch and shoot, post up are his main weapons. The biggest thing about Kawhi is that hes a top 5 3 point shooter in the game. So many easy pick and Pop opportunities with Parker if you play him at the 4. The biggest thing about Kawhi is that you have to use Parker and Danny Green set plays. Hes always going to find himself open. Almost never misses on drives. If you guard the PG with him, you will get a decent amount of easy transition points. His defense is unreal. Can easily shutdown noobs if you let AI defend. Hard to get by even if playing against GOAT players and you are defending. Easy trigger.

2. Kevin Love 83 - Nigga is the main reason why going up against CLE is a nightmare. His screen game is almost unguardable specially if you have kyrie handling the ball. Great post play. Great three point shooting. Hes not a liability on D because its much more difficult to pick and roll in the game than IRL. If you are losing against CLE its probably because your bigs are hangin in the perimeter or Kevin love creating all sorts of easy threes.

3. Steph Curry 96 - hes worse in the game than he is IRL. Still the third best player imo. Problem is that AI is stupid so theres less off ball screens even if you call sets. Still, alongside Draymond, dude is hard to stop. Lockdown defenders with defensive ratings of 88+ can really lock him down. Not a good player to use if you are noob because there some easy solution to stoping him. Once you get used to playing with sets, get better with freestyling pick and roll, he becomes a top 3 player in the game.

4. Paul George 90- Very Similar to kawhi but is inferior in almost every category save for playmaking. Can still get hot but three point is not as deadly.

5. Kevin Durant 94 - Very Similar to Kawhi. Threes not as good. Hes not like george or Kawhi in defense though. You can run sets against him to isolate him in the post for easy buckets...only if you know how to score in the post. His Transition offense is killer but because you cant choose him to guard specific perimeter player, there is limitation.

Some notes.

Lebron James 95 -His three point shooting kills him in this game. Shooting is key in the game, unfortuante that hes not as deadly.

AlexJones
05-08-2016, 03:27 PM
:lol 2k hasn't been good since the one with Dad Killer on the cover unfortunately

Christ, no sports game has been really good. MLB the show is OK, Madden is awful, NHL is awful, Fifa 16 is literally the WOAT. 2k really needs to do NFL games again.

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 03:45 PM
You are missing out bruv. 2k16 is much improved. The best 2k game ive played.

Texas_Ranger
05-08-2016, 03:46 PM
:lol 2k hasn't been good since the one with Dad Killer on the cover unfortunately

Christ, no sports game has been really good. MLB the show is OK, Madden is awful, NHL is awful, Fifa 16 is literally the WOAT. 2k really needs to do NFL games again.

agree.

Chris
05-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Nah 2k16 is the best one yet; I've been playing since the original. You're missing out on a great game

05-08-2016, 04:48 PM

Christ, no sports game has been really good. MLB the show is OK, Madden is awful, NHL is awful, Fifa 16 is literally the WOAT. 2k really needs to do NFL games again.PES 2016 :worthy:

siraulo23
05-08-2016, 05:14 PM
2k16 was fine until the patches made it play like 2k15, the defense sucks and shooting % is too high

2k11 still the best 2k ever imo

jermaine
05-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Maaan 2k16 is trash! Freezing you on defense to let the offense get past you! Full court passes Tom Brady style! Speed down the court after a made basket an the defense cant stop it. Post moves when the defense jumps, you cant go around them, they land on you an you travel. Etc... 2k16 is trash... The best 2k was when they had lobbies an you could see your opponents DNF%. BEST 2k ever yhen. Everything else has been find a glitch an spam it... or patch fucking up everything...

BD24
05-08-2016, 06:00 PM
2k11 was the last good 2k. I have bought a few since then and they were disappointing. Mainly did franchise modes because the gameplay kind of sucked.

2k8 was actually pretty great as well despite having that pos Kobe on the cover. 11 was really good as many here have said. Too much focus has been shifted to making the offenses unstoppable in the new games.

I played the crap out of 2k8, 2k10, and 2k11 online. Absolutely skullfucked people on 2k8.

05-08-2016, 06:08 PM
2k11 was the last good 2k. I have bought a few since then and they were disappointing. Mainly did franchise modes because the gameplay kind of sucked.

2k8 was actually pretty great as well despite having that pos Kobe on the cover. 11 was really good as many here have said. Too much focus has been shifted to making the offenses unstoppable in the new games.

I played the crap out of 2k8, 2k10, and 2k11 online. Absolutely skullfucked people on 2k8.

2k10 was actually the one with the rapist on the cover tbh

BD24
05-08-2016, 06:10 PM
2k10 was actually the one with the rapist on the cover tbh
You are correct. 2k8 was cp3 right?

05-08-2016, 06:43 PM
You are correct. 2k8 was cp3 right?

:tu

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Only sports games I fuck with are Fifa and NHL, tbh..I can't tolerate NBA games, too much action going on = glitchy..

BD24
05-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Only sports games I fuck with are Fifa and NHL, tbh..I can't tolerate NBA games, too much action going on = glitchy..
I enjoy nhl as well, but it is super glitchy as well. Basically on any sports game you can kind of find a glitch to take advantage of and dominate people

spurraider21
05-08-2016, 07:17 PM
the last time i enjoyed an nba game was Live 2004

they all feel crappy and the movement always feels ridiculously slow motion. fifa is the best sports video game franchise... though i haven't gamed on conosle for a couple years now since finishing college

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Something tells me you guys arent propely utilizing in game settings :lol

whitemamba
05-08-2016, 08:10 PM

FIFA is the greatest game of all time. NHL is pretty fun as well.

jermaine
05-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Something tells me you guys arent propely utilizing in game settings :lol

I only play Online quick games... I cant control the settings.

BD24
05-08-2016, 08:54 PM
I only play Online quick games... I cant control the settings.
He probably means things like how you are having your players guard other players and what not. Doing his whole thing where he pretends he is smarter than everyone else and knows a secret they don't. I'm sure If I played 2k16 apa I would bend you over, pretend you are really great though.

Before you come back with some dumb ass retort that I must not be good etc. Auntfucker, I was ranked extremely high in every 2k game I played online. Had a crazy record on 2k8 of something like 104 -5.

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 09:34 PM
FIFA Is average. If PES can get llicence im going to switch over.

AlexJones
05-08-2016, 09:57 PM
NFL 2K > MVP Baseball> everything else

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 10:21 PM
How does one eve enjoy MLB though? It's a lot more like those click and read detective games..you hardly do anything :lol

FIFA,NHL, NBA most fun sports games tbh. The free flowing nature of the games just makes it more engaging