PDA

View Full Version : OT: If this is the Thunder at their best...

sook
05-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Playing the worst we have in a while, and the Thunder shooting lights out...they ain't winning another game. :lol

AlexJones
05-08-2016, 09:29 PM
dude start checking the mock drafts already

Bynumite
05-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Wasn't that spurfan's narrative when Thunder won game 2 by 1? :lol

Mitch
05-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Didn't expect Spurs to lose another, tbh

Reck
05-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Sook, my nigga why is your name bolded black? Wasn't it bolded red? I swear it used to be so. :lol

Spurs piss me off. They play great but when they are trash, they tend to commit tenfold.

midnightpulp
05-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Wasn't that spurfan's narrative when Thunder won game 2 by 1? :lol

:lol Showing up only when the Spurs lose.

Per par.

HemisfairArena
05-08-2016, 09:54 PM
My fellow Spurs fans are like Trump supporters,,,,they have blinders on. I have always said we cant beat the Warriors in a 7 games series if they are healthy. And we might not even beat the Thunder,,,,they are giving us all we can handle.

oh crap
05-08-2016, 10:05 PM
spoken like a true fan of a team that was quickly eliminated in the first round

sook
05-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Sook, my nigga why is your name bolded black? Wasn't it bolded red? I swear it used to be so. :lol

Spurs piss me off. They play great but when they are trash, they tend to commit tenfold.

Leveled up'

https://media.giphy.com/media/9m5a3Tdw8dWKs/giphy.gif

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2016, 10:15 PM
okc weather the storm, they hit the baskets when they needed it the most, which allowed them to make their run

while spurs when they needed a basket, pos dribbles down the clock for last miracle shot or dribbles into the defense for a turnover leading to a basket on the other end...

when kd got going really hot at the start of the 4th quarter, danny was still sitting on the fkn bench, while pop had some bs lineup out there...

patty mills is a fkn joke, just like that pos pg who couldnt defend anyone tonight ....

that faggot payne celebrating on the sidelines every 4th quarter basket...fck that turd did jackshit all series

sook
05-08-2016, 10:16 PM
okc weather the storm, they hit the baskets when they needed it the most, which allowed them to make their run

while spurs when they needed a basket, pos dribbles down the clock for last miracle shot or dribbles into the defense for a turnover leading to a basket on the other end...

when kd got going really hot at the start of the 4th quarter, danny was still sitting on the fkn bench, while pop had some bs lineup out there...

patty mills is a fkn joke, just like that pos pg who couldnt defend anyone tonight ....

that faggot payne celebrating on the sidelines every 4th quarter basket...fck that turd did jackshit all series

agree with everything, would also like to add that need to get Parker more shots and involved more. Dude carried us in the 4th.

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2016, 10:27 PM
agree with everything, would also like to add that need to get Parker more shots and involved more. Dude carried us in the 4th.

he didnt carry shit besides trying to trade baskets playing mind games with whoever against okc, was there a need for him to ignore kawhi and lma when u know if the game was going down to the wire, u win with ur superstar players, not some pos who still thinks its his team.... whatever pts he scored, he gave uup just as many on the other end with his bs turnovers dribbling into the defense or throwing up bricks playing towards the okc pace.... when they speed up the pace is when spurs play with stupid poor decision making bs...

when kd was on fire, it was already too late to put kawhi on him to cool him down, kept on hitting shots, and didnt help with green playing with 5 fouls down t he stretch...

spurs cant rebound for shit when either kawhi or green isnt on the floor with a mental midget big....fkn got destroyed on t he boards 2nd opportunity points...

Reck
05-08-2016, 10:35 PM
My fellow Spurs fans are like Trump supporters,,,,they have blinders on. I have always said we cant beat the Warriors in a 7 games series if they are healthy. And we might not even beat the Thunder,,,,they are giving us all we can handle.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been watching this series.

All 4 games were highly winninable for the Spurs. First one was a bloodbath, second was only a 1 point game and third one Spurs were up 15 at one point, still won it. The fourth one was a split. Spurs did alright for 2 quarters than Thunder got it done in the last 2.

Spurs are in control of this series. How you Thunder are the ones giving the Spurs all they can handle is dumb as shit.

DMC
05-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Spurs fans need to chill. The majority of NBA teams are full of bench guys who act like zoo monkeys during any sort of run by their team. Spurs only really have Patty waving his towel because they've all been there. Guys who haven't still think they are playing college hoops and it seems to irk Spurs fan who thinks these guys should be acting more classy and stoic. Get over it. It's how the NBA is today and it's not going back to how it was. Only the vets will show poise, the pups.. never.

Kawhitstorm
05-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Didn't expect Spurs to lose another, tbh

Nobody would have put money on Randy Foye outscoring two starters either.