PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone here expect anything different?

SASdynasty!
05-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Did anyone here expect us not to have at least one classic OKC game with these elements?

1. Spurs play better and get a lead (10+ pts).
2. Thunderrefs keep it from getting out of hand with a few calls.
3. OKC lagging behind by 6-8 consistently (can't make shots)
4. Refs give OKC a string of whistles in the 4th to help them tie/take lead (make game close)
5. Durant gets hot and makes some shots, Spurs get no whistles, OKC puts it away.

DAF86
05-08-2016, 10:41 PM
All the folks that preferred to avoid the Clippers, I assume.

LakerHater
05-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Actually thought Spurs would lose game 4 but it sucks seein Kawhi & Aldridge dissapear like that!
So its unsettling cuz i had an emotional high of gettin anothr win, to see it all blow up!

Darius Bieber
05-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Most of the delusional Spurfans here thought the Spurs would win in 5 tbh... :lmao

Harry Callahan
05-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Just go away Beiber. You're pretty much a twit/twat.

BD24
05-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Most of the delusional Spurfans here thought the Spurs would win in 5 tbh... :lmao
except most people did not. Only a few did, go look at daboms thread and see how many said we win in 6 not 5. Keep saying the minority is the majority though. Faggot troll. Go play in traffic.

SPURt
05-08-2016, 11:08 PM
There was always going to be a KD game and a game where Kawhi/LMA would be off. Glad both are out of the way in the same night.

DMC
05-08-2016, 11:27 PM
If the Spurs won tonight and ended up with a 4-1 series win that would be a letdown but I'd take it. Next round we'll get destroyed and we'll go in there thinking we are golden having lost only 1 game in the playoffs so far. We need these games to sharpen our Spurs but I fear it's for naught once Wardell returns. Cute little series though.

Kawhitstorm
05-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Spurs made two desperation 3s & had MULTIPLE rotation players getting outplayed by Foye.

Keepin' it real
05-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Did anyone here expect anything different?

Nope, everyone was on the same page. Yup.

kobyz
05-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Spurs are soft with no killer instinct that are pathetic in close games, now they put themself in very dengerous position with a lot of pressure...

Harry Callahan
05-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Spurs are soft with no killer instinct that are pathetic in close games, now they put themself in very dengerous position with a lot of pressure...

What happened on Friday? 100-96. What is that? A blowout.

Tonight was a kluster F when the Spurs were not allowed to play their game after the 1st quarter.

kobyz
05-09-2016, 02:03 AM
What happened on Friday? 100-96. What is that? A blowout.

Tonight was a kluster F when the Spurs were not allowed to play their game after the 1st quarter.

Like op said that was typical loss for the Spurs, blowing double digit lead and losing close game, Spurs are known by letting games, series and even titles slipp away from them... How pathetic and laughable is that after you win nba record of 40 regular season wins and after the game 1 big difference win you coming into the important game 2 at home and lose it? That show how soft that team, how they have no killer instinct and no real intimidation power... Now Spurs put themself on a lot of pressure and very tough situation...

Harry Callahan
05-09-2016, 02:06 AM
Like op said that was typical loss for the Spurs, blowing double digit lead and losing close game, Spurs are known by letting games, series and even titles slipp away from them... How pathetic and laughable is that after you win nba record of 40 regular season wins and after the game 1 big difference win you coming into the important game 2 at home and lose it? That show how soft that team, how they have no killer instinct and no real intimidation power... Now Spurs put themself on a lot of pressure and very tough situation...

Maybe you should watch Dancing With Stars so you can skip watching the Spurs screw up and lose. Your post is also hard to follow. It makes little sense.

05-09-2016, 02:42 AM
All the folks that preferred to avoid the Clippers, I assume.:tu

:lmao "we match up better with OKC"
:lmao "Clippers have a better chance of beating the Warriors"

05-09-2016, 02:43 AM
:lmao

james evans
05-09-2016, 02:49 AM
Did anyone here expect us not to have at least one classic OKC game with these elements?

1. Spurs play better and get a lead (10+ pts).
2. Thunderrefs keep it from getting out of hand with a few calls.
3. OKC lagging behind by 6-8 consistently (can't make shots)
4. Refs give OKC a string of whistles in the 4th to help them tie/take lead (make game close)
5. Durant gets hot and makes some shots, Spurs get no whistles, OKC puts it away.
every fucking game. And when OKC are turning the ball over and they can't call foul on us, they call offensive foul. These mfs control the whole fucking game. duncan 4 quick fouls. Danny green 5 fouls. Leonard 2 offensive fouls. wtf are we watching here? Adams holding and hitting the floor every other play

Fireball
05-09-2016, 03:50 AM
most fans expected a six game series ... me as well

of course after game 1 or 3 one can get carried away and think about how the Spurs win in 5 games ... still a wasted chance to break up this OKC team like we did with Miami in 2014

will_spurs
05-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Still a very bad game with a very poor 4th quarter. And Pop's line-up to start the 4th was like in game 2: putrid. Same outcome. Mills and West should combine for 0 minutes in the 4th. I'd rather have Boban and Miller out there.

kaji157
05-09-2016, 11:16 AM

is not the team that is soft, their stars are soft, we have no duncan, no manu, no reliable weapon to give the ball and say score or create. Kawhi is looking worse and worse in the clutch, i think i prefer Manu and Tony running the offense over him... and those 2 wide open 3īs he missed... priceless.

testies
05-09-2016, 12:15 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

DPG21920
05-09-2016, 12:23 PM
It's been a fun series. While officiating has played a role, Spurs did plenty of things themselves to lose. It's funny because the Cavs are sweeping but their series' have been like the Spurs (except they are winning every close game vs SA playing a great team and trading those).

This series could have easily been over in 5 if not for a few breaks, calls or missed looks. It's been fun and despite it being 2-2 SA has done everything I thought they would coming in & so has OKC.

The only big surprise is how consistently a third or fourth guy for OKC is hitting big shots. It can happen but SA needs to hit their shots too. Mills, West, Danny, Manu. Need those guys to cancel out Waiters, Foye, Kanter.

DarrinS
05-09-2016, 12:31 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/6/62/Can_you_like_shut_up.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140507195104

BillMc
05-09-2016, 12:42 PM
22 of Kevin Durant's 25 shots were contested. He scored 41, but can he do it again against Spurs D. We'll see. Probably not twice more into San Antonio.

We'll be good.

houston spurs fan
05-09-2016, 12:45 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

Dude, just create an alt like a lot of other guys around here...

siraulo23
05-09-2016, 12:47 PM
:tu

:lmao "we match up better with OKC"
:lmao "Clippers have a better chance of beating the Warriors"

its not like it matters who's the better matchup for the spurs, they were gonna play okc regardless

05-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Dude, just create an alt like a lot of other guys around here...
Registration isn't open if I'm not mistaken

05-09-2016, 12:53 PM
its not like it matters who's the better matchup for the spurs, they were gonna play okc regardless
:rolleyes

Beaverfuzz
05-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Gotta rebound better, that's one big key in the past three games TBQH.

Dex
05-09-2016, 01:13 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

This seems like a good way to get back in their good graces.