PDA

View Full Version : The Leonard dribble to the paint and take a fade away two...

Brian Windhorst
05-08-2016, 11:27 PM
I know it's """""""MJ-esque"""""" but we might as well just throw the ball in to the stands at this point.

If we're going to run a set play to anyone but Aldridge just call a time out and run something else

Booom. I just became a better coach than Pop.

This was my worry all along. Kawhi got really great at taking bullshit shots and we ended up with a rich man's Demar Derozan.

Welp. Better hope KD comes.

hooperflash
05-08-2016, 11:43 PM
What's LeBron up to?

Has he unfollowed you on Twitter yet ?

TheGreatYacht
05-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Just wait till Kobe gets his hands on him

YGWHI
05-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I know it's """""""MJ-esque"""""" but we might as well just throw the ball in to the stands at this point.

If we're going to run a set play to anyone but Aldridge just call a time out and run something else

Booom. I just became a better coach than Pop.

This was my worry all along. Kawhi got really great at taking bullshit shots and we ended up with a rich man's Demar Derozan.

Welp. Better hope KD comes.

Kawhi was attacking the rim in this series like he never did before. And he looks so good doing it.

Do you forget his dunks in last game? And over Adam tonight?

MAxEric
05-08-2016, 11:56 PM
I want KL attack the paint and draw fouls rather than taking a MJ fade away....
he"s still not the same level as MJ

Keepin' it real
05-08-2016, 11:59 PM
he"s still not the same level as MJ

And he never will be. We can put that one to rest right now.

MAxEric
05-09-2016, 12:00 AM
So he should attack the rim rather than take mid range...

YGWHI
05-09-2016, 12:03 AM
I want KL attack the paint and draw fouls rather than taking a MJ fade away....
HE IS attacking the rim and drawing fouls. 14 FTs last night, 7 tonight game, even more than Westbrook.

He didn't set for the long j...Nice body control.

Last game

south side spur
05-09-2016, 12:35 AM
HE IS attacking the rim and drawing fouls. 14 FTs last night, 7 tonight game, even more than Westbrook. Uhhhh he specifically brought up Kawhi fading away. He's not talking about last game either why would you bring that up? He wants Kawhi to attack. Has he attacked this series? Yes that's not the discussion. It's TONIGHT'S 4th quarter. He bricked fadeaways and pull ups instead of attacking the basket in the 4th quarter TONIGHT. Stop redirecting. Also, I'm seeing posts stating Kawhi was gassed. What happened to the minutes restriction that was whined about by all of y'all? Now he's playing too many minutes? Are y'all for real with this bullshit? Millennials

YGWHI
05-09-2016, 12:43 AM
he specifically brought up Kawhi fading away. He's not talking about last game either why would you bring that up? He wants Kawhi to attack. Has he attacked this series? Yes that's not the discussion. It's TONIGHT'S 4th quarter.
Really? How do you know it? He said "If we're going to run a set play to anyone but Aldridge just call a time out and run something else" like if Kawhi's taking those shots in every play in this series.

Also, I'm seeing posts stating Kawhi was gassed. What happened to the minutes restriction that was whined about by all of y'all? Now he's playing too many minutes? Are y'all for real with this bullshit? Millennials
WTF? I never said he was gassed or played too many minutes. Troll.

Slippy
05-09-2016, 12:46 AM
When Kawai bullies his way to the rim through driving or great footwork. OKC have not being able to stop him. Hes getting fouled or laying it in.. just keep milking it.

south side spur
05-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Yeah I'm a troll. Only one of us is in denial. And no you didn't say anything about Kawhi being gassed I saw those statements in other threads from Kawhi fanboys. Did Kawhi attack in the 4th quarter tonight? Everyone knows the answer even you. It's ok, he didn't come through tonight. He should rebound next game. That doesn't absolve him from what he didn't do in the 4th quarter tonight. There's no need to talk about previous games in the series.

YGWHI
05-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Yeah I'm a troll.
Of course, you are. A big one.

You say something that OP never mentioned, and reply to me with a thing I never said.

Pretty much a troll.

south side spur
05-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Not really pertinent to the issue of Kawhi not attacking in the 4th quarter is it? But hey don't let reality get in the way of your fixation. I even clarified my statement concerning the minutes restriction whining mentioning I saw that statement in other threads not from you but again I know that's not going to matter in this discussion. You take Kawhi's coming up short personal. Why I have no idea.

YGWHI
05-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Why I have no idea
I'm getting tired of you overreacting after every fucking loss in this series.

rasuo214
05-09-2016, 01:57 AM
You can't be a 1 hit wonder and attack all the time otherwise you become Simmons. Plus it takes up a lot of energy to do so.

spurraider21
05-09-2016, 01:58 AM
all the trolls coming out to play :lol... windhorst, oh crap, bieber

probably all the same person tbh

south side spur
05-09-2016, 05:00 AM
I'm getting tired of you overreacting after every fucking loss in this series.

Overreacting? Did I call Kawhi a derogatory name or say he's not the Spurs best player? Did I say Pop is done? Did I blame everyone else for Kawhi coming up short in the 4th AGAIN. I'm getting tired of Kawhi fanboys. I said he'll more than likely rebound with a strong performance in game 5. Since when did criticizing a players performance become overreacting? No, that would be posting on every single thread where someone says anything critical of Kawhi and feel the need to deflect or scramble for justification rather than just accept the fact he came up short in crunch time. Being critical of Kawhi is overreacting? How convenient.

polandprzem
05-09-2016, 05:06 AM
Thing is Leonard needs to make some adjustments going inside. It looked like Robertson had no troubles defending Kawhi when coming into the paint. Fake that scrub go left when you were going right 90% of the time.
Durant was perfect and the spurs did not knew if he will go left or right and we were unable to force him into one direction. It seemed that kawhi was going almost always one way. I mean you need force your opponent to keep guessing.

jermaine
05-09-2016, 07:06 AM
He had 0pts in the 4th qtr... idc what he did in other games an the qtrs before..

.G.
05-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Looked like he was forcing it at times. Right now he doesn't have that ability to take over games. No god mode in him, yet. Fucking kd

EIC
05-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Overreacting? Did I call Kawhi a derogatory name or say he's not the Spurs best player? Did I say Pop is done? Did I blame everyone else for Kawhi coming up short in the 4th AGAIN. I'm getting tired of Kawhi fanboys. I said he'll more than likely rebound with a strong performance in game 5. Since when did criticizing a players performance become overreacting? No, that would be posting on every single thread where someone says anything critical of Kawhi and feel the need to deflect or scramble for justification rather than just accept the fact he came up short in crunch time. Being critical of Kawhi is overreacting? How convenient.

Don't even bother. This YGHWHI cat posts like he's some 17-year-old mouth breather who jerks off to his sister in the shower and just started following the Spurs in the 2013 Finals. And all he can really do is call people "trolls" and "clowns." He's a bitch.

UZER
05-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Looked like he was forcing it at times. Right now he doesn't have that ability to take over games. No god mode in him, yet. Fucking kd

Ive said this before, he needs to learn this skill in the regular season during a few blowout games here or there, just go for 40+ on a few nights. But Pop stunts this part of his growth by only letting him play 30 minutes a night.

You learn where to conserve energy and where to push, how to pace yourself. Last night was a good example of him looking gassed in the 4th qtr.

.G.
05-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Ive said this before, he needs to learn this skill in the regular season during a few blowout games here or there, just go for 40+ on a few nights. But Pop stunts this part of his growth by only letting him play 30 minutes a night.

You learn where to conserve energy and where to push, how to pace yourself. Last night was a good example of him looking gassed in the 4th qtr.

He definitely looked gassed in the 4th. On the surface, it's bit surprising, considering he's a 24 year old averaging 33MP. Not too surprising when you account for his relentless defensive effort. Byproduct of being the best 2 way player.

polandprzem
05-09-2016, 10:35 AM

yup, and that's a learning process - and when you have a guy that needs to go 100% on O and on D ...
Also he was forcing a bit.

Damn g5 needs to be huge.

Kawhitstorm
05-09-2016, 11:55 AM
When Kawai bullies his way to the rim through driving or great footwork. OKC have not being able to stop him. Hes getting fouled or laying it in.. just keep milking it.

Hard to do when West/LMA couldn't buy a jumper nor anyone in a Spurs jersey being able to knockdown a 3 to loosen up the paint. His best chance is in transition but even then the refs called a bogus offensive foul.:rolleyes

TheGreatYacht
05-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Don't even bother. This YGHWHI cat posts like he's some 17-year-old mouth breather who jerks off to his sister in the shower and just started following the Spurs in the 2013 Finals. And all he can really do is call people "trolls" and "clowns." He's a bitch.

testies
05-09-2016, 12:11 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!

Obstructed_View
05-09-2016, 02:13 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!

I can't imagine why they'd do such a thing.