PDA

View Full Version : Guys too soft down low, need some pitbull action

sook
05-09-2016, 01:01 AM
Seems like beating a dead horse, but Adams, Ibaka et al were straight up bullying Aldridge and West in the paint. Usually our guys are pretty good about it , maybe it was the collapse from last game and how bad OKC wanted it...but that can't happen again. Its pretty clear by now that OKC gets away with A LOT more physical play at home, shoves, borderline flagrant shit, but we can't cave.

Also, can Aldridge stop doing that postup turnaround where he just tosses it up from 6 feet out in a weird sky hook---but not--- way?

Reminds me a lot of Dwert, but its actually even more of a desperation shot. The big one happened with 6 minutes to go and he had no chance in hell of even squaring up. It was contagious because west took that stupid midrange almost right after.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7184/6773840288_632cffebd5.jpg

sook
05-09-2016, 01:02 AM
having splitter atm moment would have been amazing tbh

Snaq O'Meal
05-09-2016, 02:37 AM

Splitter was not a physical presence.

The Spurs only had one guy who could throw Adams around, but he suits up for the Pistons now.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2016, 02:51 AM

Splitter is hurt and out for the year so what good does that do???

Kawhitstorm
05-09-2016, 02:52 AM
Splitter was not a physical presence.

The Spurs only had one guy who could throw Adams around, but he suits up for the Pistons now.

Adams manhandled Baynes in 2014 who himself was a mediocre rebounder.:lol (Spurs are missing 2014 Duncan)

Tbh, LMA needs to man up & rebound like a 7 footer.

SouthernFried
05-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Boban is sitting in the corner, shaking his head.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Boban is too slow sorry. He'll be defenseless.

West is pitbull but also an idiot, too short and simply not a winner that the Spurs should depend heavily on like this.

Meanwhile maybe the greatest winner and one of the smartest players of all time Tim Duncan is rotting away on the bench. It is sickening.

If Timmy has nothing left, it's time to force the OKC bigs out of the game by going to killer offensive lineup pg-Manu-Green-Kawhi-LMA.

Warriors and Kerr would do this in a heartbeat and in current NBA it's the natural way to go to conquer the current OKC big vs big physical edge.

playbonner15
05-09-2016, 05:16 AM
Boban is sitting in the corner, shaking his head.
Yes. Slow but wont back down tbh. Even Adams admits that the guy is too heavy. I dont know what Pop is thinking tbh. I bet its some overanalyzed cutesy bullshit

sook
05-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Adams manhandled Baynes in 2014 who himself was a mediocre rebounder.:lol (Spurs are missing 2014 Duncan)

Tbh, LMA needs to man up & rebound like a 7 footer.

Dude gets out of his comfort zone when he's not in the paint on offense. Hard to pull up for midrange jumpers and expect yourself to take the bruising down low.

Keepin' it real
05-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Spurs are plum out of pit bulls. Any more ideas?

DJR210
05-09-2016, 08:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI

I got you bruh

Kawhitstorm
05-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Dude gets out of his comfort zone when he's not in the paint on offense. Hard to pull up for midrange jumpers and expect yourself to take the bruising down low.

LMA was pretty good on the board against the Spurs in 2014 but that was w/ Robin Lopez blocking out while he was the designated rebounder.

Now that I think about it, PATFO should have signed Boozer instead of carrying the dead-weight that is Bonner.:bang

testies
05-09-2016, 12:13 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!

SAGirl
05-09-2016, 02:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI

I got you bruh
Legit made me laugh. :lol

SsKSpurs21
05-09-2016, 04:26 PM
I got you bruh

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maocupZ3kX1rhqhmoo1_400.gif