PDA

View Full Version : A couple of stats to show how much OKC dominated the Spurs in Game 4

Darius Bieber
05-09-2016, 01:42 AM
It was the first time in Tim Duncan's career that he got four fouls before half. Also the first playoff game where he did not score a single point.
Westbrook had more assists in the game (15) than the entire Spurs' roster (12).
Durant had 17 points in the fourth quarter. Spurs had 16.
The Spurs "Big 2" of Kawhi and LaMarcus scored a grand total of 1 point in the fourth quarter.
Adams scored more tonight (16) than Tim Duncan has the entire series (12).

If the Thunder play like they did, and finally figure out they have a better roster than the Spurs... It's lights out and season over.

Kawhitstorm
05-09-2016, 01:48 AM
It was the first time in Tim Duncan's career that he got four fouls before half. Also the first playoff game where he did not score a single point.

The Spurs "Big 2" of Kawhi and LaMarcus scored a grand total of 1 point in the fourth quarter.

If the Thunder play like they did, and finally figure out they have a better roster than the Spurs... It's lights out and season over.

You forgot the most important stat: Waiters outscoring WestBrick & Foye outscoring Tim/Danny.

Adams dominated in Gm 2 & WestBrick moved the ball in Gm 2 but then went back to heroballin' in Gm 3.:lol

InRareForm
05-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Game 4 is one game. Both teams need two more games

Ditty
05-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Cool story bro, yet it was a long shot to win two games on the road in a row in the first place. Yet we played against a top five team that if they lost tonight, their season and probably the era of competitive Thunder basketball is over, playing in the toughest road environment outside of Oracle, which the Spurs outplayed them or played as good as them majority of the game.

Go cheer for one of the teams that didn't even make the playoffs like your Lakers.

Harry Callahan
05-09-2016, 01:56 AM

GFY

T Park
05-09-2016, 06:53 AM
Threads like this are why people now laugh at this website as opposed to the past.

RD2191
05-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Muh nigga Darius just dropping nukes for breakfast.

RD2191
05-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Tbh though of Westbrook decides to shoot less and pass more then we really are fucked.

bklynspursfan
05-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Oh good god. Spurs were up 43 in Game 1, OKC came back in Game 2. There's no figuring out stuff at this point. How many open 3's did we miss? LaMarcus had several open looks just falling short. We only hit like 2 or 3 three's for the game. Sometimes it's just a simple matter of shots not falling.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Spurs are - 6.5 favorites for game 5 despite those stats.

DarrinS
05-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Spurs are - 6.5 favorites for game 5 despite those stats.

Don't make the game thread :lol

RD2191
05-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Wow. Another piece of shit. You are luva outed as a faggot so you change your screen name. How fucking pathetic of a piece of shit does a cocksucker have to be to change their names on here? N

quit watching you fucking loser. Kill yourself
Listen son, not my fault your girl got gang banged by 3 bulls.

SpursFan86
05-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Honestly I don't see the huge problem with OP's post. They illustrate some of the biggest reasons we lost:

- Duncan got in foul trouble early and the result was us getting killed on the boards all night long with West/Diaw playing.
- Lack of ball movement...saw a stat that tonight was our lowest assist total of the entire season.
- Couldn't stop KD at all down the stretch. Who would've thought West can't guard him? Meanwhile...
- The offense completely shat the bed in the 4th. You can't have your two best players both disappear in the 4th quarter of a close playoff game.
- Adams killed us in the PnR and damn near outplayed all of our bigs combined

Saying OKC "dominated" SA is dumb, but the stats he posted were definitely relevant to why we lost.

RD2191
05-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Nice, your stupidity really knows no bounds. But because I'm having a good day, I'll let you in on a secret. Just because you got a little bit of money from your stint as corky from life goes on, it doesn't mean those girls really liked you.
Stupidity? You think I'm luva? :lmao

Darius Bieber
05-09-2016, 11:47 AM
It is an honest mistake. You're a faggot wannabe.

You have less than 300 posts... My homie RD has been here for years. Can't do him like that.

Silver&Black
05-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Hope OP gets ass cancer, tbh.

testies
05-09-2016, 12:14 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE THREADS OR READ MY INBOX

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Horse
05-09-2016, 12:32 PM

8vs5 for atleast 3 quarters so go blow your mom.

Horse
05-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Honestly I don't see the huge problem with OP's post. They illustrate some of the biggest reasons we lost:

- Duncan got in foul trouble early and the result was us getting killed on the boards all night long with West/Diaw playing.
- Lack of ball movement...saw a stat that tonight was our lowest assist total of the entire season.
- Couldn't stop KD at all down the stretch. Who would've thought West can't guard him? Meanwhile...
- The offense completely shat the bed in the 4th. You can't have your two best players both disappear in the 4th quarter of a close playoff game.
- Adams killed us in the PnR and damn near outplayed all of our bigs combined

Saying OKC "dominated" SA is dumb, but the stats he posted were definitely relevant to why we lost.

Could've play TD in the 4th many demoralizing offensive rebounds and no rim protection. Also durant hit a lot of tough shots we can live with that. We can't live with the refs keeping them alive for 3 quarters and getting out hustled.

rastaspur
05-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Hope OP gets ass cancer, tbh.

That's harsh. Herpes or hiv will suffice

spurs10
05-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Mrs. Beiber please, I beseech you, change that boy's diaper. Especially pre and post Spurs games. Thank you ma'am!

spurs10
05-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Could've play TD in the 4th many demoralizing offensive rebounds and no rim protection. Also durant hit a lot of tough shots we can live with that. We can't live with the refs keeping them alive for 3 quarters and getting out hustled. Yes I'm not buying Tim was benched in the 4th because of 4 fouls. Big deal the game is ending and we need rim protection.

RD2191
05-09-2016, 01:17 PM
It is an honest mistake. You're a faggot wannabe.

Yeah okay, post on your main, chump.

TheDoctor
05-09-2016, 02:29 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

I like your continued positivity and perseverance :toast

steeledl
05-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Timmy is done..... So sad. I want him to retire. I just hope he can have at least a couple good games this playoffs.....

spurtech09
05-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Tbh though of Westbrook decides to shoot less and pass more then we really are fucked.More like blanks.

AFMadison
05-09-2016, 06:10 PM

Like I said before, Spurs gotta move that ball, we don't need the beautiful game to win but when the Spurs get 20+ assists they are undefeated. Had 19 in game 2. Pattys 3 would have made it 20.... :wow

703 Spurz
05-09-2016, 07:02 PM

You said OKC would backdoor sweep. They didn't. Nothing you say is valid. At. All.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-09-2016, 11:03 PM
You have less than 300 posts... My homie RD has been here for years. Can't do him like that.

Jesus effing Christ! Post count means something?

I've been here for years and I have no idea who the hell is this RD dude

# of posts don't add any credibility to what someone says

dg7md
05-10-2016, 03:14 AM
"Alphas" Kawhi and LMA with 1 point in the fourth. :lmao

Slippy
05-10-2016, 03:37 AM
The only aspect where okc dominated was Durant becoming unguardable in the 4th. Mainly because the refs decided to set the tone on how he was guarded. Ie 3 fouls on DG.

Slomo
05-10-2016, 01:32 PM

This conviction of yours that post counts account for anything is getting old real fast.

ElNono
05-10-2016, 01:45 PM
^ :wow

damn, run and hide Bieber... this coming from a guy with over 100k posts :D

Slomo
05-10-2016, 02:00 PM
FUCK YOU ADMINS

Correct on the thread starting, incorrect on the inbox. Only banned and pinked posters lose access to PMs. Here let me prove it to you.

P.S. PMs are really where you want to discuss these things.

Darius Bieber
05-10-2016, 02:10 PM
This conviction of yours that post counts account for anything is getting old real fast.

Bonnerific telling me and Robdiaz repeatedly to kill ourselves is getting old real fast.