PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: DOK

Stevie Johnson
05-09-2016, 09:26 PM
wat is up pussy? What happened to that retarded ass take you had several years ago saying no point guard led team would win a championship? I just have to make this thread so I can make light of one of your many stupid takes.

:lol Curry led team winning a championship
:lol Curry winning back to back MVPs
:lol Fat retarded millenial

05-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Iggy led them to a championship last year tbh :downspin:

Joseph Kony
05-10-2016, 12:27 PM
you are one retarded chink you know that?

:lol calling out posters who haven't been on ST for years. you gonna call out whottt next?

Joseph Kony
05-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Iggy led them to a championship last year tbh :downspin:

:downspin: this shit OP. best player got shut the fuck down by rookie Delly in the Finals and couldnt even get the FMVP scraping by a depleted Cavs team

AlexJones
05-10-2016, 01:50 PM
The PG theory is generally right most of the time tbh.. only outliers are the best of all time (Steph, AIDS)

ambchang
05-10-2016, 01:55 PM
And Isiah, or Billups, or Dennis Johnson.

AlexJones
05-10-2016, 02:13 PM
And Isiah, or Billups, or Dennis Johnson.
None of those players posted a career PER above league average but OK

da_suns_fan
05-10-2016, 02:20 PM

:lol

Raven
05-10-2016, 02:31 PM

ambchang
05-10-2016, 02:45 PM

Yet they led their teams to a title. Which is the point.

AlexJones
05-10-2016, 02:49 PM
"Lead"? lmfao

AlexJones
05-10-2016, 02:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8sAyIZiPJ0

35 sec mark. This nigga literally has no acceleration, can't dribble without looking at the ball, and is about as athletic as Dirk Nowitzki :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM
lmfao
Be nice, any thread that doesn't mention Kobe is virgin territory for our yellow friend.

05-10-2016, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8sAyIZiPJ0

35 sec mark. This nigga literally has no acceleration, can't dribble without looking at the ball, and is about as athletic as Dirk Nowitzki :lmao

That's disrespectful to Dirk tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NSHXSBjZXo

ambchang
05-10-2016, 06:04 PM
"Lead"? lmfao

Who led those teams to titles if it wasn't Isaiah Billups and DJ?

StrengthAndHonor
05-10-2016, 06:07 PM
How convenient, so now that's all that matters?

ambchang
05-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Be nice, any thread that doesn't mention Kobe is virgin territory for our yellow friend.

So who led that team?

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2016, 06:26 PM
So who led that team?
You're an idiot, and a gook.

Was Tony Parker the leader of the 2007 Spurs?

Chauncey wasn't the difference on that team--they were ECF fodder before Sheed came along. Magic and Isaiah were leaders, true--but you basically have to go back damn-near 3 decades to debunk the DOK theory. That was, until, Curry came along.

:lolbringing up Dennis Johnson...that alone makes the point. You went so far as to reach to the most irrelevant, coke-addled era of NBA basketball for more examples

Ghazi
05-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Ben Wallace was the best player on the 2004 Pistons, IMHO.... his defensive anchoring was the reason they were great that year.

ambchang
05-10-2016, 08:22 PM
You're an idiot, and a gook.

Is calling someone a gook supposed to be an insult? You gotta explain this to me because I never got it.

Was Tony Parker the leader of the 2007 Spurs?

Did I say he was?

Chauncey wasn't the difference on that team--they were ECF fodder before Sheed came along. Magic and Isaiah were leaders, true--but you basically have to go back damn-near 3 decades to debunk the DOK theory. That was, until, Curry came along.

So Isiah and Thomas were leaders. Guess what? Before Lebron, you have to go back to Larry Bird to say SF can lead teams to championships, before Jordan and after Jordan, you never had a SG leading the team to a championship, before Duncan, you had to go back to I don't know when for a PF who can lead teams to championships. So the conclusion, only C can lead teams to championships ....

And :lol before Sheed. Before MVPau came along, the Lakers were missing playoffs and getting kicked out of the first round, so thanks for letting me know you agree that MVPau is the difference maker and leader.

Before Bosh was switched over with more responsibilities, the Heat got embarrassed in the finals, so I guess it was Bosh who led the team.

These are what normal people call X-factors, not leaders. You idiot.

Billups led the team in WS, and all kinds of advanced stats, he ran the offense.

:lolbringing up Dennis Johnson...that alone makes the point. You went so far as to reach to the most irrelevant, coke-addled era of NBA basketball for more examples

So that was an example, right? Anywhere that said you can't go back?

You had a great proof, because other than the several notable exceptions, you are right every time! Other than that 2% of freshwater on earth, we have no freshwater on earth. Therefore, we have no freshwater on earth.

You are such a non-idiot.

ambchang
05-10-2016, 08:51 PM
How convenient, so now that's all that matters?

Given the original theory, yes.

DMC
05-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Who led those teams to titles if it wasn't Isaiah Billups and DJ?
Larry Brown, Chuck Daly and fuck if I know.

Will Hunting
06-19-2016, 09:43 PM
:lmao DoK's theory proving true again
:lmao the Warriors needing injuries all over the place to win one fluke championship last year
:lmao Steph Curry shitting the bed in the finals two years running and needing Iggy to bail him out last year
:lmao too much of a pussy to talk shit to DoK on your real account

Will Hunting
06-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Get in here Stevie Johnson

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2016, 09:53 PM

benefactor
06-19-2016, 09:54 PM
crofl