PDA

View Full Version : Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world?

Ghazi
05-10-2016, 07:56 PM
I had my Islamic phase, Buddhist phase, Christian phase, atheist phase... I dunno what to believe in anymore, life is too confusing. but I have respect for all the Abrahamic faiths and would consider myself a pantheist or agnostic.

But despite all the anti-Islam propaganda out there, and on here advocated by credible sources like Avante and Kool_Aids Man :lol ... Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. My theory is that all the propaganda is so ridiculous that people begin to research Islam themselves and find out that it isn't as bad as the propagandists make it out to be.

Note the people that burn Qurans are usually the most ignorant type of people from the Deep South who are too lazy to even read and understand the Book. Notice that people who are anti-Islam have usually gotten their information from anti-Islam sources.

www.askamuslim.com

Ghazi
05-10-2016, 08:01 PM
There are 1.5 Billion Muslims in the World. ISIS is a group of less than 50,000 and is financed by the rich elite from the Gulf States... yet people want to think that this small group of brainwashed losers represents the entire Islamic World while they've never even been to the Middle East and every Muslim they've met is either a successful businessman or doctor or at the very least a hard working cab driver or kwik-e mart owner :lol ... it's just hilarious.

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Big Ghaz, I don't think they're all terrorists, but they are all smelly

Ghazi
05-10-2016, 08:12 PM
In all my years of playing at poker tables, the smelliest people are Indians.

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2016, 08:17 PM
You can say it's really blowing up

Silver&Black
05-10-2016, 08:19 PM

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

Avante
05-10-2016, 10:23 PM
Here I sit with a Quran, I'm now just opening it up and randomly finding any page.

Ok page 295, hmmmm?

Here we go....

We have caused a curse to follow them in this world and, on the day of judgement, they will be among the wretched.After we had destroyed the earlier generations, we gave Moses the Book to give men insight, and guidance and a blessing for people, so that they might heed.

Looking at pages 294 and 295, we read....

I have killed one of their people and fear they might kill me.

The wrongdoers shall never prosper.

We seized him and his hosts and cast them into the sea.

if an affliction should befall them on account of their misdeeds

Let me try this again, ok, page.....349

If you are ungrateful remember God has no need for you.

They will have sheets of fire above them and sheets of fire beneath them. This is how God puts fear into the hearts of his servants. Fear me then, my servants.

But for those who truly feared their Lord, there will be tall mansions, blah........

Look at that load of bullshit, is that some stupid crap or what? And there are people wanting to be servants and follow a freak like this Allah weirdo, huh????????

One more time, hmmmmm? how about.....page 426?

God does not guide trangressors

Give good tiding to beleivers (Mohammad)

save you from painful punishment

against their enemies and they triumphed over them

Look at all that talk of violence and I didn't cherry pick at all.

Pretty easy to see what Islam is so fucked up isn't it?

All in the Quran we read about Gods messenger (Mohammad). It isn't pretty obvious this Mohammad was a genius, a kilier but a genius, he perpetrated the greatest hoax of all time...Islam. Threre was no Angel Gabriel in a cave on the mountain acting as the spokesman for Allah to Mohammad, that's obvious bullshit.

Anyone familiar with the life of Mohammad, this guy was a murderer, a killer, a warlord. And the model for Muslim men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-l-zU_QPwY

And, talk about a pedo, this freak had a 6 year old wife:rolleyes

DMC
05-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Why is obesity the fastest growing disease in the US?

DMC
05-11-2016, 12:29 AM
There are 1.5 Billion Muslims in the World. ISIS is a group of less than 50,000 and is financed by the rich elite from the Gulf States... yet people want to think that this small group of brainwashed losers represents the entire Islamic World while they've never even been to the Middle East and every Muslim they've met is either a successful businessman or doctor or at the very least a hard working cab driver or kwik-e mart owner :lol ... it's just hilarious.
Rich elite... what? Muslims.

If the rich elite Christians were financing terrorist activities, you'd not forgive the billions who never hold them accountable.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Because Islamic countries with a few exceptions are either universally poor, have a rich poor gap that puts the US to shame, or both. Poor people have more children.

Percentage wise the fastest growing faith in the US is none of the above which has doubled in the last few years alone.

All the major religions of the world are so contrived it's obvious.

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 01:54 AM

Big Ghaz, I don't think they're all terrorists, but they are all smelly

In all my years of playing at poker tables, the smelliest people are Indians.

Yup. BigMusz is fucked and unfuckable. Imagine a religion that rewards you for....Pee Pee the Kidnapper...yep...very little known about him other than a couple pieces of wax...cat had .....something..,,BigCurry is loud and Proud today....you want a donut? Better pray to Mufilai. Yep....that battery ain't free. Just another arm of BigWillie keeping you down...yep.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 06:15 AM
I'm seeing more poor arguments against Islam again. Keep in mind if you're gonna agree with Avante you might be off on something, this is the same guy who worships Russell Wilson :lol

What is the fastest growing religion in the USA? Im not sure on that one..., but I do see more random white people showing up in hijabs recently.

I don't really care either way, people should have the right at least to criticize religion obviously, that's the whole point of freedom of speech..., but Avante is way off on this subject, he just is cherrypicking and misinterpreting, IMO.

I've been studying the Far East religions lately (Confucius, Buddha, Zen, way of Samurai, etc), they are more intriguing to me than the Abrahamic line.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Why is obesity the fastest growing disease in the US?

I dunno, enlighten me. I'm gonna guess the Western diet :lol

benefactor
05-11-2016, 06:22 AM
lol religion

DMC
05-11-2016, 07:41 AM
I dunno, enlighten me. I'm gonna guess the Western diet :lol
It's an illustration to show that popularity doesn't indicate "right". GWB was elected twice.

Avante
05-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Do this for me....

Go to Google and type....

Islam and violence

...ok?

And then go to youtube and type....

Islam and violence

...ok?

I own 22 books on Islam, some written by X-muslims. I'm telling ya ya need to bone up on this stuff, because you appear to be totally clueless.

Now what you will do is totally ignore Google/youtube and stay ignorant about Islam but continue to run your uneducated mouth about something you know nothing about.

Blake
05-11-2016, 12:13 PM

Religion of pieces

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Avante is mad at his own life. Like KoolAid. Both use Youtube and whatever they read on the internet and take it as true. Oh the gullible ones :lol

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Avante. Please list those 22 books and their authors.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 04:51 PM
I own more books on Islam than you but also Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, confuscianism, Taoism, etc... You are mad at your own life thus have to blame Islam. This is why you are obsessed with Russell Wilson

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Again... if nobody takes KoolAid and Avante seriously, why should they be taken seriously on this subject? Clearly they are attention hoes with low self esteem

Avante
05-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Avante is mad at his own life. Like KoolAid. Both use Youtube and whatever they read on the internet and take it as true. Oh the gullible ones :lol

What ae you fucking retarded? You don't read the paper or watch the news?

So your dumbass hasn't picked up on the fact Islam hasn't figured these are modern times now and no need to lay in wait....hahaha!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm in the process of reading the Quran right now, talk about some stupid shit, there it is. How could anyone with even half a brain by into all that killing and cutting and chopping and burning? The message of ...you better follow me or I will totally fuck you up....is loud and clear, a total load of crap.

You're an idiot guy.

lebomb
05-11-2016, 05:14 PM
That religion is blowin up yo!!!

I guess everyone thinks its lebomb. "oh wait"? :huh

Avante
05-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Avante. Please list those 22 books and their authors.

You can't even Google/youtube....ISLAM AND VIOLENCE...and I'm suppose to take the time to write all that down? I'm not lying little fuck, why would I?

Likle I mention a couple of the books ae wrirren by X-Muslim talking about why they had to leave that stupid shit. Yopy want the titles of those two?

All this starts with Mohammasd who some scholars think had bibopar.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 05:17 PM
I don't trust everything I see on the Internet, unlike Youtube.

So please, list at least 5 of those books and their authors... then I'll start to take you a little more seriously.

I'm recommending you to read Nahj-Al Balageh by Ali Ibn Abu Talib... it's tone is very similar to "The Art of Peace"

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 05:18 PM
The reason you would have reason to lie is because you have been exposed as a liar and someone who believes everything he reads on the internet, and as someone who draws conclusions from things that aren't there not by me, but by this entire board.... so please, list all 22 of the books and their authors.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Can anyone answer how to put on ignore though? Avante is ridiculous.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 05:21 PM
I just wanna put Avante and KoolAidMan on ignore so they can attention whore/ bother all the people not fortunate enough to put them on ignore :lol

Avante
05-11-2016, 05:26 PM
I don't trust everything I see on the Internet, unlike Youtube.

So please, list at least 5 of those books and their authors... then I'll start to take you a little more seriously.

I'm recommending you to read Nahj-Al Balageh by Ali Ibn Abu Talib... it's tone is very similar to "The Art of Peace"

See this, I could post something similiar everyday for the rest of the summer, so how come we see so much of this sort thing out there?

Please educate yourself because you come off dumb as a rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Avante
05-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Can anyone answer how to put on ignore though? Avante is ridiculous.

Dude, what about.....I have a Quran right in my hand, it'a a load of crap and only as total moron wouldn't see this....don't you get?

Stupid, you really haven't notice the amazing amount of violence we see attached to Islam, you live in a cave?

Later tonight I'll list those books of mine, they are in another room. I;ve read them all and can tell you if you can't see the bullshit there you're a total idiot.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
I just wanna see the 22 books you read... youre the one who said 22 books, not me.

So please, list 3 of those books and their authors... better yet, take a picture of them and you holding them up... rather than hiding behind ridiculous biased YouTube documents.

Again, if the Quran is a load of crap (which it very well might be), you fail to explain why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world despite ALL this youtube material against Islam. and why Muslims are successful doctors and businessman and lawyers here while you just sit on your ass crying. If you're so anti-Islam, why don't you go do something about it rather than cry on a message board?

Avante
05-11-2016, 06:17 PM
I just wanna see the 22 books you read... youre the one who said 22 books, not me.

So please, list 3 of those books and their authors... better yet, take a picture of them and you holding them up... rather than hiding behind ridiculous biased YouTube documents.

Again, if the Quran is a load of crap (which it very well might be), you fail to explain why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world despite ALL this youtube material against Islam. and why Muslims are successful doctors and businessman and lawyers here while you just sit on your ass crying. If you're so anti-Islam, why don't you go do something about it rather than cry on a message board?

Stupid, those books are out in my Fortress of Solitude, so you really expect me to write down all those titles and authors for a dummy like you, nay!!!!!!!!

Stupid, here I sit doing...0....making $$$$. Not think ya dumb fuck.

Islam is a shit religion only a weak minded idiot could ever buy into. And while I knew all about it because of those books I;d never read the Quran. I gotta tell ya it's worst than I even thought, it's ridiculous and soooooooooooooooooo damn obvious this isn't about Allah and all that shit, it's about Mohammad and his wants and needs and only a moron like you wouldn't get this.

Ghazi
05-11-2016, 08:50 PM
List ONE of the books. I'll read it for fucks sake.

Avante
05-11-2016, 11:35 PM
List ONE of the books. I'll read it for fucks sake.

In his El Borak stories (a mercenary in Afganistan) R.E.Howard (Conan) writes about the crazed Arabs, their violent ways. He wrote those books in the 30's.

After 9/11 I got curious about just who in the hell would be so damn stupid as to ram themselves into building......DUH~~~~~~ So I set out to find out all I could about Islam and I did, that was 24 books ago (not 22). I have read all I coud find on that world over there. And now it's real easy to see how 9/11 came about, ya see there are an over abundance of mentally disturded people living in the Middle East***. Just look at their borders, they are always bloody. Look at the histories of those countries...kill kill blood guts beheadings, stonings....it's incredible.

I'll give you these 4 reads, if you read them I will give you 4 more and if you find them 4 more and so on.....you do need to bone up on the realities of Islam because as of right now you are obviously clueless.

The Politically Incorrect Guide To Islam....Robert Spencer

Why I Am Not A Muslim...Ibn Wassoq (x-muslim)

What You Need To Know About Islam And Muslims....George W.Braswell Jr.

Sandstorms: Days and nights in Arabia....Peter Therox

Now what you will do is not read anything and continue to know nothing as you do right now.

*** right now the NBA playoffs are going on. look at all those Marvel movies, soon the NFL will be in training camps, NCAA football, rock concerts, etc. Now what does those people do over there? They live a different kind of life one where blowing yourself up because things will be far better up there surrounded ny virgins (I;d prefer experienced women) seems like a good idea...................:rolleyes

DMC
05-12-2016, 12:45 AM
In his El Borak stories (a mercenary in Afganistan) R.E.Howard (Conan) writes about the crazed Arabs, their violent ways. He wrote those books in the 30's.

After 9/11 I got curious about just who in the hell would be so damn stupid as to ram themselves into building......DUH~~~~~~ So I set out to find out all I could about Islam and I did, that was 24 books ago (not 22). I have read all I coud find on that world over there. And now it's real easy to see how 9/11 came about, ya see there are an over abundance of mentally disturded people living in the Middle East***. Just look at their borders, they are always bloody. Look at the histories of those countries...kill kill blood guts beheadings, stonings....it's incredible.

I'll give you these 4 reads, if you read them I will give you 4 more and if you find them 4 more and so on.....you do need to bone up on the realities of Islam because as of right now you are obviously clueless.

The Politically Incorrect Guide To Islam....Robert Spencer

What You Need To Know About Islam And Muslims....George W.Braswell Jr.

Sandstorms: Days and nights in Arabia....Peter Therox

Now what you will do is not read anything and continue to know nothing as you do right now.

*** right now the NBA playoffs are going on. look at all those Marvel movies, soon the NFL will be in training camps, NCAA football, rock concerts, etc. Now what does those people do over there? They live a different kind of life one where blowing yourself up because things will be far better up there surrounded ny virgins (I;d prefer experienced women) seems like a good idea...................:rolleyes
Like that 12 year old over in the Philippines?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-12-2016, 01:20 AM

Because poor people breed. It's not because adults are converting, dimwit.

Avante
05-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Like that 12 year old over in the Philippines?

Do you really think there were 12 year olds in those bars? You really that dumb? Now think ya dumb fuck, a 12 year old hustling drinks, you really this ignorant?

Now think stupid. I said...."I'd prefer experience women". Just just how damn stupid are you?

Gummi Clutch
05-12-2016, 01:35 AM

This is true, muslims in america are an extremely educated and successful group.

Avante makes Judy work at the daycare according to bean chilo to I don't know what he's griping about.

spurraider21
05-12-2016, 03:37 AM
you mean Warraq?

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388308925l/339515.jpg

if you're having trouble reading the author's name i wouldn't be surprised if you misread all these books

Ghazi
05-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Arabs are a crazy people, there is no doubt about that... but is Saudi Arabia a true representation of Islam? I don't think if beheadings and not allowing women to drive were Islam were true Islam it would be the fastest growing religion in the world. What's weird is lately I've been noticing more people wearing hijabs around Ohio lately... fucking OHIO of all places.

lebomb
05-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Islam is backwards ass as you can get. They treat women like dogs, they dont give women any rights. They want everyone to believe in fukin Allah. Some stupid assed prophet who claims to be god? GTFOOH with that bullshit. I dont trust anyone that follows that religion. Crazy ass people willing to kill themselves because you dont follow what they believe.

What does it tell you about Islam if these idiots are willing to die over what comes after life, than actually enjoying the life they have right now?

05-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Do you really think there were 12 year olds in those bars? You really that dumb? Now think ya dumb fuck, a 12 year old hustling drinks, you really this ignorant?

Now think stupid. I said...."I'd prefer experience women". Just just how damn stupid are you?
experience =/= age

Since according to you everybody else over there was doing the same stuff you were doing I'd say those poor 12 year old girls must have had PLENTY of experience.

Avante
05-12-2016, 11:51 AM
you mean Warraq?

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388308925l/339515.jpg

if you're having trouble reading the author's name i wouldn't be surprised if you misread all these books

Why do I own these books? Now think just a little bit, why do I own 24 books on Islam, well? Come on explain that, why do I own all those books, well?

If you saw the name written on the side of the book in a dimly lite area of my library.................................

Will you ever figure this out stupid, yes....I win ATS, I know them blues, track, football, Islam...? Why do you fight it so damn hard?

Avante
05-12-2016, 11:56 AM
experience =/= age

Since according to you everybody else over there was doing the same stuff you were doing I'd say those poor 12 year old girls must have had PLENTY of experience.

See how you/everyone acts over this? Well that is how I and everyone acts about this....ok stupid? Nobody would ever want to be seen with some kid, he would be treated like some sick fuck, ok? And, who in the hell is interested in kids with tons of full grown women around, well?

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you?

Ghazi
05-12-2016, 06:00 PM
:lol one minute he owns 22 books, next minute he owns 24 books.

Avante is exposed

Avante
05-12-2016, 06:59 PM
:lol one minute he owns 22 books, next minute he owns 24 books.

Avante is exposed

I have some books on a shelf above those in a book shelf. Up there are a couple books on Islam I missed.

Stop acting stupid ya little shit, ok? Like I mentioned read those I gave you and you will get 20 more, see how easy that is?