PDA

View Full Version : Diaw, West, Evita, Mills, Kyle all should sit game 6

hater
05-10-2016, 09:43 PM
they are all fucking trash. Pieces of shit.

play Miller, Boban, Kmart, Coyote, and fucking Becky Jamon IMO

sit those fucking turds out there...

ElNono
05-10-2016, 09:47 PM
:pop: "I have 5 rings, I'm gonna play Kyle and West and that's really going to throw a wrench into Billy's plans"

hater
05-10-2016, 09:49 PM
If I don't see Boban and Miller in game 6 I'm fucking going to lose it!

.G.
05-10-2016, 10:02 PM
:lol
Fuck

testies
05-10-2016, 10:03 PM
With West out i'm happy

tholdren
05-10-2016, 10:04 PM
i will agree with boris, west, and kyle. These guys are no match for adams.

mexicanjunior
05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Just let the Toros play, season is over either way...

TheGreatYacht
:pop: "I have 5 rings, I'm gonna play Kyle and West and that's really going to throw a wrench into Billy's plans"
:lmao

Hubie isn't even this delusional, and he's 108.

Don't drink kids.

AFMadison
You mean Martin? Me too

in2deep
Diaw was awful, I don't think he's even in game shape :lol

West is just being played all wrong.

Kyle is not ready for this. AT ALL

Manu, should play very limited minutes. but he should play

Mills needs to give up some minutes to Miller.

we need to play Miller and Boban. it's a no brainer

HankChinaski
05-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Spurs don't have options with the point guard. You ride it out with Parker and Mills. Miller would get torched left and right.

Same goes with Diaw and West, tighter leash on there minutes and how they are placed out there. definitely not together.

Boban is a huge question mark.

hater
05-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Disagree that Miller would get torched every time. Hell Patty gets torched already. Might as well replace him with a stronger vet, better defender and rebounder and better play makes.

Play Miller. Sit Mills.

TDomination
05-11-2016, 07:19 AM
What I hate is that even if he puts these guys in, it will be one of those games where these players will not have time to adjust, they won't be used to being out there so the potential positive play that could be brought from them is negated with bad shots, missed defensive assignments and so forth. It would be a too little too late scenario. At minimum, I would like to see Boban because of rebounding.

still.focused
05-11-2016, 07:26 AM
I'm OK with Mills still playing those other guys not so much
Mills is always a threat & I always thinks his next shots going in
On top of that he always competes, moves the ball and generally makes the correct plays
My only Patty gripe is he's short

cd021
05-11-2016, 07:35 AM
What I hate is that even if he puts these guys in, it will be one of those games where these players will not have time to adjust, they won't be used to being out there so the potential positive play that could be brought from them is negated with bad shots, missed defensive assignments and so forth. It would be a too little too late scenario. At minimum, I would like to see Boban because of rebounding.

This sounds alot like Splitter in '11. Had Splitter had a shot earlier, in the season, or the series, the Spurs possibly would have won the series given how dominant Splitter always was defending Zbo

objective
05-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Spurs would have easily beaten Memphis, even swept them. Memphis doesn't win game 1 if Splitter played. Then they never get any confidence and remember that they had never won a playoff game. They would be done, even with Manu having a broken arm.

What's funny is that there were a bunch of posters on here at the time convinced that Splitter couldn't play. They were happy he wasn't playing. Then, when Splitter actually got time next to Duncan and there were slight hiccups due to unfamiliarity, it was somehow proof they couldn't ever play together, rather than proof that Pop was a foolish, full of himself jerk who had failed the team by never giving them the necessary time together.

baseline bum
05-11-2016, 08:00 AM

You lost it a long time ago son

hater
05-11-2016, 09:22 AM
I'm OK with Mills still playing those other guys not so much
Mills is always a threat & I always thinks his next shots going in
On top of that he always competes, moves the ball and generally makes the correct plays
My only Patty gripe is he's short

Mills is getting slaughtered by Westbrook every single time and Chimp can post that little shit with easy. At least Miller is trong and a good post defender. Chimp would have trouble posting him.

Sure chimp would blow by Miller but he already dos that vs Crappy Shits

hater
05-11-2016, 09:24 AM
This sounds alot like Splitter in '11. Had Splitter had a shot earlier, in the season, or the series, the Spurs possibly would have won the series given how dominant Splitter always was defending Zbo

I was thinking the same. Reminds me of 11,when Poo shoulda inserted Splitter long ago but he instead went with Bonner :lmao

Sure it might be too late but as they say better late than never

kaji157
05-11-2016, 09:26 AM
They should all play, just not all together.

hater
05-11-2016, 09:50 AM
You lost it a long time ago son

You lost your shit last night niga

Your meltdown was legendary :lmao

baseline bum
05-11-2016, 10:06 AM
You lost your shit last night niga

Your meltdown was legendary :lmao

You don't consider losing the series to this choking Thunder team disgraceful?

hater
05-11-2016, 10:11 AM
You don't consider losing the series to this choking Thunder team disgraceful?

We haven't lost yet.

But when you analize it. Not really. They have great big men. Kanter, ibaka and of course Adams. We have a 40 year old mumy, a fat fucking out of shape balloon that can't even run up the court Diaw and West, a midget that is at the level of Dejuan Blair.

Plus that bench :lmao evita a fucking corpse out there. Mills is horrid at defending and always has been.

Surprising yes. I still think we a better overall team but not shocked at all.

Pocho La Pantera
05-11-2016, 10:43 AM
this fcking stupid bastard blaming Ginobili for the loss. He´s more idiot than I thought.

hater
05-11-2016, 10:46 AM
this fcking stupid bastard blaming Ginobili for the loss. He´s more idiot than I thought.

Didn't blame it all on him but he was a big part of it.

Evita was completely worthless and got his shit pushed in by Deyin Waiters :lol

Pocho La Pantera
05-11-2016, 10:50 AM
I think that not having him in crunch time was the problem.

cd021
05-11-2016, 01:09 PM
I was thinking the same. Reminds me of 11,when Poo shoulda inserted Splitter long ago but he instead went with Bonner :lmao

Sure it might be too late but as they say better late than never
Remember the midget ball we played back then with Bonner, Blair, and 'Dyess? Three guys that are at least 6'11. One of them is playing 21 mpg (TD) and 7'4 (7'9 wingspan) Boban riding the pine. Epic troll job from Pop tbh.

cd021
05-11-2016, 01:15 PM
We haven't lost yet.

But when you analize it. Not really. They have great big men. Kanter, ibaka and of course Adams. We have a 40 year old mumy, a fat fucking out of shape balloon that can't even run up the court Diaw and West, a midget that is at the level of Dejuan Blair.

Plus that bench :lmao evita a fucking corpse out there. Mills is horrid at defending and always has been.

Surprising yes. I still think we a better overall team but not shocked at all.

Entering the series, I said that OKC had one of the best front courts in the league. I have been impressed with Kanter offensively this year. Good shooting stroke, really explosive and quick when his man pump fakes and closeout. Excellent rebounder, awful defender though.

Hoops Czar
05-11-2016, 01:16 PM
they are all fucking trash. Pieces of shit.

play Miller, Boban, Kmart, Coyote, and fucking Becky Jamon IMO

sit those fucking turds out there...

If the Spurs bench KA, who's going to take all of Manu's minutes?

jjktkk
05-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Mills is getting slaughtered by Westbrook every single time and Chimp can post that little shit with easy. At least Miller is trong and a good post defender. Chimp would have trouble posting him.

Sure chimp would blow by Miller but he already dos that vs Crappy Shits

Maybe in spurts, but I doubt it. Westbrook would just blow by Miller. Then Miller would be a detriment on offense with his lack of scoring, especially with his inability to make 3s.

TimDunkem
05-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Boban should've been a factor in this series, and I would've liked to have seen Martin take Kyle's minutes but - like another poster already stated - it's probably a little too late for that.

Kawhitstorm
05-11-2016, 02:18 PM

DAF86
05-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Manu has been good on every game of this series except for the last one (he was due for a bad game, tbh). The other bench players are the ones that have to step up, tbh.

TMTTRIO
05-11-2016, 04:42 PM
You should be glad Manu doesn't even play much of the 4th quarters anymore. It could be worse.