PDA

View Full Version : We aren't getting Durant in free agency...

random21
05-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Just settle for another French fag in Nicholas Batum... At least with him, we may make it to the conference finals...

MAxEric
05-10-2016, 10:34 PM
I hate Durant, don't chase him and don't let him come!!
Fuck!

mexicanjunior
05-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Why would he want come to this bunch of losers?

Mugen
05-10-2016, 10:35 PM
I don't want that pizza faced nigga. His game would suffer tremendously when he's not getting the same BS calls in San Antonio tbh :lol

spurtech09
05-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Why would it matter?.....Jesus Christ could be Coming already....There not might be a Nxt yr.....and no im not kidding....unless youn want to be left behind...Once rhe son of man comes..sudden destruction........want to be saved and get raptured up.....repent forgive for your sins and turn away from evil ways and sin

noles1983
05-10-2016, 10:59 PM
good, maybe we can get a decent guard.

manu2timdynasty
05-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Just settle for another French fag in Nicholas Batum... At least with him, we may make it to the conference finals...

We never were gonna get him scrub.

sananspursfan21
05-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Haha sadly that's the first thing I though of. Really, I just want/wanted to ruin the Thunder. I'm so sick of them. And living so close to OKC we have thousands of idiot bandwagoners here that I'm ready to go back into hiding

YGWHI
05-10-2016, 11:06 PM
good, maybe we can get a decent point guard.
Fixed.

K...
05-10-2016, 11:07 PM
He still can. He is moving to a better team, better coach, better city, better teamates.

IF OKC really stomps their asses, and westbrrok goes hero, then Durant is in the boat we all thought.

It's not given he comes here, but its not a zero% chance.

We just have to pitch that this year we lost bc of lack of something specific, and that he is it. This is not untrue.

skut_farkus
05-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Fixed.

That is exactly what this team needs

K...
05-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Fixed.

I'm really going to object to this. PArker isn't worth his contract but he is better than most replacement value additions. In other words, the chance of finding a quality PG smart enough to learn the system in one year, is far less likely than finding a gino replacement and young effective center.

Bitching about PArker shows a lack of intelligence about this roster.

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Poop would get him 14 shots a game and keep his MPG at 30.

Get ready for fat head Kyle Anderson and his empty stats and negative +/-.... Cause we headed to the lottery boys

YGWHI
05-11-2016, 12:45 AM
I'm really going to object to this. PArker isn't worth his contract but he is better than most replacement value additions. In other words, the chance of finding a quality PG smart enough to learn the system in one year, is far less likely than finding a gino replacement and young effective center.

Decent centers are too expensive. For a player who just looks for his own shot and miss...I can wait 2 years while the new PG learns the system.

After all, in those two years the Spus would have won anything with Parker running the offense.

SAGirl
05-11-2016, 10:25 PM
He still can. He is moving to a better team, better coach, better city, better teamates.

IF OKC really stomps their asses, and westbrrok goes hero, then Durant is in the boat we all thought.

It's not given he comes here, but its not a zero% chance.

We just have to pitch that this year we lost bc of lack of something specific, and that he is it. This is not untrue.
He will know that their bigs are better than our bigs TD and Manu are gone and we are jettisoning some bad contracts like maybe Diaw, and someone else and we have no one else. Everyone else (outside the big 2) will be washed up minimum contract guys and rookies/foreign prospects. I don't think that pitch is too strong .

I am not even anti-Durant. I'd like him here, it's just extremely unlikely. Add to that we already g it the premium available FA the year b4 and the likelihood is much reduced.

daslicer
05-11-2016, 10:29 PM

I live in Charlotte so I follow the Hornets a lot and it's safe to say that Batum is not coming here. Batum likes playing for the Hornets and actually wants to stay. Batum is expected to get paid and the Hornets are going to throw big money at him.

r0drig0lac
05-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Why would it matter?.....Jesus Christ could be Coming already....There not might be a Nxt yr.....and no im not kidding....unless youn want to be left behind...Once rhe son of man comes..sudden destruction........want to be saved and get raptured up.....repent forgive for your sins and turn away from evil ways and sin

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

NameLess Scrub
05-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Spurs have been exposed. He's not coming.

I wish he did though so we could get lots of calls.

dg7md
05-11-2016, 10:44 PM
The only reason he'd have come to us is if we beat OKC in 5 or 6 in a sizeable fashion. Now that it's going 7 or we lose in 6 there's not a chance at all.

Snaq O'Meal
05-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Spurs have been exposed. He's not coming.

I wish he did though so we could get lots of calls.

If he's a Spur, he'll be hammered while the refs swallow their whistles.

This matchup already gives Durant a first hand look at the type of calls a player gets (or doesn't get) if he's wearing Silver and Black.

ECOV
05-11-2016, 11:35 PM
people call the spurs a bunch of loser is pretty pathetic. This is our fucking team, damn so some respect assholes