PDA

View Full Version : Believe

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Believe.

All you faggot ass quitters. Spurs 102-93 in game 6. No way this team lets Timmy and Manu ho out on the road!

Believe.

timtonymanu
05-11-2016, 12:31 AM
I always believe in my Spurs but they are tuning out even worse than when they did against the Clippers. Spurs in 7 would be a miracle at this point.

sananspursfan21
05-11-2016, 12:33 AM
That ^

tmtcsc
05-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Believe.

All you faggot ass quitters. Spurs 102-93 in game 6. No way this team lets Timmy and Manu ho out on the road!

Believe.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b8204c6c167d0ccae663d6dfc7b4a09/tumblr_inline_ncfq9pPw181rah3i5.gif

Shhhhh, it's going to be Ok. Tim and Manu are going to a better place. It's time.

Keepin' it real
05-11-2016, 12:36 AM
https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fb7a1aaeb13317885641e56b765bacf0?convert_to_webp=t rue

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:38 AM
[B]Their[B] time

peacemaker885
05-11-2016, 12:39 AM
I still am hoping. Go Spurs Go!

http://i.giphy.com/bIRFRUxcRG3Sw.gif

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:42 AM
This new crop of "fans" are the whiniest most faggotty group of cocksuckers ever. If you think they are going down without a fight, cut of your dicks and turn in your man cards. Spurs in 7 and all you faggot non believers can get to stepping. Don't show your chapped pussies around here anymore when we win six!

Sean Cagney
05-11-2016, 12:45 AM
I knew these threads were coming after a game 5 loss tbh, wishful thinking and I hope they win the game and make it to a game 7 but the chances are slim IMHO. I will be there rooting as a fan and watching but I don't expect them to win that one in OKC honestly.
This new crop of "fans" are the whiniest most faggotty group of cocksuckers ever. If you think they are going down without a fight, cut of your dicks and turn in your man cards. Spurs in 7 and all you faggot non believers can get to stepping. Don't show your chapped pussies around here anymore when we win six!

I hope TO GOD you are right. :ihit

cjw
05-11-2016, 12:46 AM
No, this new crop of fans just watches basketball and knows this team is done. Zero output from the PG position (Manu included).

What killed them was letting OKC get into bonus early in 3Q and not getting to line more in 4Q when OKC had foul trouble. That and defensive rebounding. Aldridge's bad shooting was countered by Durant's bad shooting.

apalisoc_9
The only thing that will save the spurs now is Allah Subhanu watallahs will.

Nbadan
Spurs can win...they just need to make a few adjustments...

Hoops Czar
05-11-2016, 12:47 AM
Believe.

Believe.

They did last here.

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 12:48 AM
for instance.....OKC has no bench.....why aren't we sending Adams to the free throw line? Hack-a-Adams

Harry Callahan
05-11-2016, 12:49 AM

2 Simple questions for you - (1) Do you have two eyes?
(2) Have you watched the games?

I've seen hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of Spurs games for close to 40 years. I see what I see and it does not look promising.

The Spurs can certainly win these next two games. However, with a severely limited Duncan and a less than prime Parker and Manu, the odds of beating the MBallers would be long. That does not even take into consideration that the Thunder will go to the line 10+ more times than the Spurs. Not to mention the numerous non-called moving screens and offensive fouls that will come from the Supersonics.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-11-2016, 12:49 AM
:bobo

Spurs 4 The Win
05-11-2016, 12:50 AM
2 Simple questions for you - (1) Do you have two eyes?
(2) Have you watched the games?

The Spurs can certainly win these next two games. However, with a severely limited Duncan and less than prime Parker and Manu, the odds of beating the MBallers is would be long. That does not even take into consideration that the Thunder will go to the line 10+ more times than the Spurs.

Yeah but Thunder have only won close games. If we get semi fair officiating, I like our odds. But that is a huge if

baseline bum
05-11-2016, 12:50 AM
for instance.....OKC has no bench.....why aren't we sending Adams to the free throw line? Hack-a-Adams

That no bench that slaughtered the Spurs bench?

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Everyone here acting like they have gotten blown out each game. As Dan said a few adjustments and we win. Pop makes adjustments and LMA and Kawhi show up in the 4th the next two and we are headed to GSW!

baseline bum

http://media.thedailytouch.com/2014/09/festival-letgo-gif.gif

Nbadan
That no bench that slaughtered the Spurs bench?

Hardly a slaughter....just because the Spurs bench is playing poorly does not mean OKC has a great bench...they don't

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 12:54 AM
The fewer minutes you have Kanter and Adams out there together the better....ibaka is hardly the hustle guys that kanter and Adams are...

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:54 AM
I'll see you faggots in the WCF.

Believe

Hoops Czar
05-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Hardly a slaughter....just because the Spurs bench is playing poorly does not mean OKC has a great bench...they don't

Nether do the Spurs but for some odd reason, people around here keep pedaling it.

Brian Windhorst
05-11-2016, 12:56 AM
We aren't beating OKC twice in a row. They've beaten us twice at home. Pop isn't going to risk the season on unproven guys like Boban, he's just going to ride with what hasn't worked.

It's over. Granted, I'd rather go down fighting to a rival than get our necks broken like wild dogs against GSW.

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Nether do the Spurs but for some odd reason, people around here keep pedaling it.

Spurs bench was hardly inspiring tonight...

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Suck it faggot t pups fan! You probably are still arguing Garnett over Duncan.

Harry Callahan
05-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Yeah but Thunder have only won close games. If we get semi fair officiating, I like our odds. But that is a huge if

Game 4 wasn't close. Here's the deal - we're five games in and the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) goes like this:

1) Watch out if the Spurs get a 10 point lead - whistles must blow if they do.
2) Call meaningless touch fouls early in the quarter if at all possible. This will prevent the Spurs from locking in on defense as much as they would like and allow for numerous free throws late in the quarter.
3) Overlook large quantities of body contact delivered by the Mongoloid Brothers. Tripping and pushing is greatly encouraged.

The Spurs have gotten the business the last 4 games as it relates to the way the games are being called. That is a fact and it probably will not change Thursday. I hate to see the collection of pricks playing in Oklahoma get the free pass they often get. All 15 of them can rot.

Hoops Czar
05-11-2016, 01:03 AM
:bobo

You won't even know who this dude is after Wednesday.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Game 4 wasn't close. Here's the deal - we're five games in and the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) goes like this:

2) Call meaningless touch fouls early in the quarter if at all possible. This will prevent the Spurs from locking in on defense as much as they would like and allow for numerous free throws late in the quarter.
3) Overlook large quantities of body contact delivered by the Mongoloid Brothers. Tripping and pushing is greatly encouraged.

The Spurs have gotten the business the last 4 games as it relates to the way the games are being called. That is a fact and it probably will not change Thursday. I hate to see the collection of pricks playing in Oklahoma get the free pass they often get. All 15 of them can rot.

I agree, which means we will have to have every player play well and have little margin for error. Anything can happen. Maybe we will have a wake up moment now that our backs are against the wall. I really hope that if we lose its not because we feel the refs cheated us, I really hope its because we lost a great game... a man can dream

Harry Callahan
05-11-2016, 01:25 AM
I agree, which means we will have to have every player play well and have little margin for error. Anything can happen. Maybe we will have a wake up moment now that our backs are against the wall. I really hope that if we lose its not because we feel the refs cheated us, I really hope its because we lost a great game... a man can dream

Too late, the games have already been stolen. It will happen again I suspect.

KL will have to go Supernova against them and LMA will have to really play well. Still, the whistles will just keep coming and coming even with any Spurs success. A team that doesn't foul all season fouls like crazy in this series.

I think KL will play his ass off. Hopefully others will take his lead. David West would be useful if he went Kermit Washington on Durant of WC.

spurtech09
05-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Hard to believe when someone is saying the word F**go*t........:(

spurtech09
05-11-2016, 01:29 AM
I believe the Spurs can win.....Just the refs keep getting in the ways of things.....Cheaters........

Russ
05-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Spurs can win...they just need to make a few adjustments...

Like making the game only three quarters long! :)

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Like making the game only three quarters long! :)

More like being really physical with Westbrook and forcing other players to beat you....

Spurs 4 The Win
05-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Too late, the games have already been stolen. It will happen again I suspect.

KL will have to go Supernova against them and LMA will have to really play well. Still, the whistles will just keep coming and coming even with any Spurs success. A team that doesn't foul all season fouls like crazy in this series.

I think KL will play his ass off. Hopefully others will take his lead. David West would be useful if he went Kermit Washington on Durant of WC.

This series really puts into perspective the amazing accomplishment of the 2014 team and why that series was the true Finals. Overcoming a team with this level of ref help is god damn near fucking impossible and not only did they do it but they went into their fucking house in game 6 and after that missed goaltend late in the 4th, Manu and Tim stepped up and shit all over Thunder and their refs. For me, that was the moment I knew we were gonna win it all, and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

marinoman
05-11-2016, 01:41 AM
It's easy to say stuff like believe but where's the reasons. We're getting crushed on the glass, you see that changing. Thunder get to the line whether they deserve it or not, you see that changing? No bench production, will that change? Our stars disappear in the 4th and we're old and the games in 48 hours in okc. Also pop is 2-10 when we face elimination on the road.
Outlook not so good

mudyez
05-11-2016, 01:56 AM
I believe!

r0drig0lac
05-11-2016, 05:54 AM
put simmons in westbrook, keep Kawhi in KD for 48 minutes, keep out west (play Boban)

polandprzem
05-11-2016, 06:09 AM
Believing or not... well it does not matter, I'm with harry on that one. I've seen too many Spurs games to think otherwise then Spurs winning this series. Pop again seems to stay with his approach and if his tactics are not working it's simply players not playing the way they should.
Of course I blame players more then the coach. But not for them to lose but the way they did it. I saw no fighting in them and the bench absolutely nowhere. And also it looks like OKC knows what we are gonna play and they are cutting those strings.

AGAIN we became too predictable like in 2001 and with a gameplan you can stop us easily. Now we are facing elimination and Pop needs to go with Boban or martin? I don't think so, and even if he goes with them- again the guy will have to make an impact as hell to stay in the game.
Beautiful game was killed just for us to be better in execution vs Warriors - someone else with different matchup surprised us.

We were 40-1 at home and now lost 2 in a row at home.

We can talk about refs and stuff but it will not give us championship.

Miracle can happen - let's see if LMA wants it. He is in his prime for sakes!

BillMc
05-11-2016, 06:12 AM
Believe.

Believe.

Cheers:flag: Morale is down, but where there's life, there's hope.

intlspurshk
05-11-2016, 07:09 AM
Every time this thread pops up Spurs lose

Horse
05-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Believe.

Believe.
exactly Timmy has always been cooperative but if this is it I believe he goes down swinging and that's what we need.

mexicanjunior
05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Every time this thread pops up Spurs lose

This...these stupid "Believe" threads are such a whip...

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 08:27 AM
I believe the Spurs can win.....Just the refs keep getting in the ways of things.....Cheaters........

Such a faggot attitude?

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 08:28 AM
We have lost 2 out. 3 games by 5 points, yet you faghots act like we are getting blown out every game like in 08. Box out Adams and Westbrook on the defensive glass and run everything through LMA and Kawhi down the stretch and we easily win these next two games.

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Cheers:flag: Morale is down, but where there's life, there's hope.

It's because ST gets softer and softer with these faggot ass fans each year. There was none of this shit in faggotry in 05 when our backs were against the wall in Detroit for game 6.

Everyone seems to forget we have a premier go to scoring if and a two time DPOY and MVP runner up manning this team. They got this. Run everything through Kawhi and LMA down the stretch and don't let Parker play hero ball and we won.

BermudaSooner
05-11-2016, 08:45 AM

The SOP is Spurs fans whiling about calls. Just ridiculous. Aldridge can bang the shit out of any defender, including hooking him and hitting him in the back of the head with an elbow (see game 5 call on Kanter), and it is a foul on Kanter. You guys are a bunch of whiners that don't see the calls that go your way, just the ones that don't. Suck it up, and quit being a little whining baby bitch. There have been shitty calls both ways (see game 4, Adams' 5th foul where he doesn't touch Parker), or game 5 ball out on Kanter when Leonard clearly hit it out. Plenty of bad calls both ways, crybaby.

polandprzem
05-11-2016, 08:48 AM
We have lost 2 out. 3 games by 5 points, yet you faghots act like we are getting blown out every game like in 08. Box out Adams and Westbrook on the defensive glass and run everything through LMA and Kawhi down the stretch and we easily win these next two games.

Loss is a loss - no moral victories.
Try to remember 2008

Horse
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
The SOP is Spurs fans whiling about calls. Just ridiculous. Aldridge can bang the shit out of any defender, including hooking him and hitting him in the back of the head with an elbow (see game 5 call on Kanter), and it is a foul on Kanter. You guys are a bunch of whiners that don't see the calls that go your way, just the ones that don't. Suck it up, and quit being a little whining baby bitch. There have been shitty calls both ways (see game 4, Adams' 5th foul where he doesn't touch Parker), or game 5 ball out on Kanter when Leonard clearly hit it out. Plenty of bad calls both ways, crybaby.
Your ref dependent team is known league wide for getting calls they shouldn't so fuck yourself.

r0drig0lac
05-11-2016, 09:42 AM

okay

BermudaSooner
05-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Your ref dependent team is known league wide for getting calls they shouldn't so fuck yourself.
Great comeback. You got me there. Enjoy the offseason!

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Too many cliff-jumping faggot fans now on this board tbh

turkish spurs fan
05-11-2016, 10:57 AM
there will be game 7

NameLess Scrub
05-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Why would anyone think things will change?

Every single issue from the Spurs' shortcomings to the refs crappy calls with the game on the line has been discussed and have been evident every game except the 1st one.

The only chance I'd give the Spurs is by shooting insanely well like in game 1. When you shoot that well it doesn't matter if the mustache brothers grab 35 offensive rebounds or if the refs put the Spurs in bonus with 7 minutes left in each quarter.

That, or give K Mart some playing time and tell him to bait fouls every possession maybe.

NameLess Scrub
05-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Great comeback. You got me there. Enjoy the offseason!

I'm not sure the WCF will be more enjoyable for the Thunder anyway.

Joseph Kony
05-11-2016, 11:06 AM
If there is one more vintage game left in Timmy we better hope he busts it out tomorrow. I don't believe in our faggot coach or some of our choking players but I'll never count TD out, he has the heart to give us one more game 7 like last season. or maybe i'm just desperately hoping :lol

Horse
05-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Why would anyone think things will change?

Every single issue from the Spurs' shortcomings to the refs crappy calls with the game on the line has been discussed and have been evident every game except the 1st one.

The only chance I'd give the Spurs is by shooting insanely well like in game 1. When you shoot that well it doesn't matter if the mustache brothers grab 35 offensive rebounds or if the refs put the Spurs in bonus with 7 minutes left in each quarter.

That, or give K Mart some playing time and tell him to bait fouls every possession maybe.
They seemed to solve the lob problem now the fix the rebounding and we got this.

Horse
05-11-2016, 11:09 AM
15 offensive rebounds and they still only score 95 this series shouldn't even be close.

NameLess Scrub
05-11-2016, 11:17 AM
If there is one more vintage game left in Timmy we better hope he busts it out tomorrow. I don't believe in our faggot coach or some of our choking players but I'll never count TD out, he has the heart to give us one more game 7 like last season. or maybe i'm just desperately hoping :lol

TD has all the heart in the world. Question is if his body will allow him.
But if he is indeed thinking about retiring I expect him to put it all in this game.
Sadly it won't be enough, most likely.

They seemed to solve the lob problem now the fix the rebounding and we got this.

I wish they suddenly had the ability to fix the rebounding.

TDomination
05-11-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm going to watch game 6 and enjoy the team as much as possible, specifically Duncan and Manu.

If the Spurs lose, so be it. If they win, then ITS ON!

Manuismyhomeboy
05-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Amen brother! There will be a game 7!